Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 02:07:16 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: WTB 0.1-0.5 BTC for PAYPAL  (Read 4298 times)
koshgel (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 26, 2013, 10:55:17 PM

those people must be buying from new accounts with no history of successful transactions.  Why would I make my paypal account limited for a chance to get funds back?? Sounds dumb.

It. Happens. Every. Day.

ok im so sorry sir

If it happens here, come back and post a big, fat "I told you so" image
japerry

Activity: 306
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2013, 10:56:10 PM

yes yes i know that paypal has an extremely bad reputation and i've had multiple bad experiences with them a few years ago but it's also very convenient and fast transactions.  Also, to buy from localbitcoins includes an astronomical markup i'm not willing to pay.  I'm prepared to prove my trust/reputation through various indications.  I'll also do more micro trades such as 0.1 first.  If any of this sounds appealing and you want to give it a shot, send me a message and we'll talk  Grin

Let's say I sold you some BTC via Paypal. Once you get the BTC into your wallet what's to prevent you from having Paypal reverse the transaction? PP is well-known for doing this at the slightest complaint. You have the BTC AND you get your money back!

Seller beware! PayPal transactions CAN be reversed! BTC transactions cannot!

Did you read the thread or did you just click and post reply right away like a nit?

I've already made two SUCCESSFUL transactions.  I understand they can be reversed but some people on this Earth have integrity and I like to believe I'm one of them.

Actually yes, I DID read the entire thread. And I've been ripped off by people claiming to be genuine such as yourself and ended up getting screwed. I'm one of TradeFortress's victims. Which is why I don't trust anyone that claims that they are honest. I'm glad you got 2 trades (as you have claimed). But there is nothing that you have said that indicates that these trades actually occurred. I can say I've got a "300 pound eyeball and can see all the way to Mars" and you can trust me explicitly. But without proof it's nothing more than words.

I'm not singling out you in particular. If you have actually had transaction with people that trust you then I am happy for you. I hope you build even more trust over time. Just remember that for everyone one person that says that are trustworthy and actually are, there are 10,000 people that have their hand in you pocket stealing you blind while they are kissing you.

Good luck in your endeavors.

P.S. A "nit" is the egg of a louse. If I were a "nit" this keyboard would be way too big for me to type. So therefore it's impossible for me to be a "nit" and type this message.

I've heard that name several times now. Is there an explanation as to what he did? Does nobody trust paypal because of him?

Also Im willing to do micro transactions such as 0.1 or 0.05 to start which is not a lot of inherent risk.  Many people get ripped off trading 10btc at really to good to be true rates and such.

and my proof of transactions is dbanga is this thread. I think he would be freaking out if i chargebacked instead of saying thanks. I can also screenshot my paypal sent and my bitcoin received. Or you choose not to believe that either?

Don't take things so literally  Grin

No need to screenshot your PP transactions. But I will be watching this progress and once I'm satisfied you are who you say you are I might become one of your happy customers someday. Now to TradeFortress:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=207841.0
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=151880.0
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=327178.0
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=326879.0

to name a few

He basically claimed to have a super-secure wallet service and ended up taking everyone's money.

koshgel (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 26, 2013, 10:58:56 PM

yes yes i know that paypal has an extremely bad reputation and i've had multiple bad experiences with them a few years ago but it's also very convenient and fast transactions.  Also, to buy from localbitcoins includes an astronomical markup i'm not willing to pay.  I'm prepared to prove my trust/reputation through various indications.  I'll also do more micro trades such as 0.1 first.  If any of this sounds appealing and you want to give it a shot, send me a message and we'll talk  Grin

Let's say I sold you some BTC via Paypal. Once you get the BTC into your wallet what's to prevent you from having Paypal reverse the transaction? PP is well-known for doing this at the slightest complaint. You have the BTC AND you get your money back!

Did you read the thread or did you just click and post reply right away like a nit?

I've already made two SUCCESSFUL transactions.  I understand they can be reversed but some people on this Earth have integrity and I like to believe I'm one of them.

Actually yes, I DID read the entire thread. And I've been ripped off by people claiming to be genuine such as yourself and ended up getting screwed. I'm one of TradeFortress's victims. Which is why I don't trust anyone that claims that they are honest. I'm glad you got 2 trades (as you have claimed). But there is nothing that you have said that indicates that these trades actually occurred. I can say I've got a "300 pound eyeball and can see all the way to Mars" and you can trust me explicitly. But without proof it's nothing more than words.

I'm not singling out you in particular. If you have actually had transaction with people that trust you then I am happy for you. I hope you build even more trust over time. Just remember that for everyone one person that says that are trustworthy and actually are, there are 10,000 people that have their hand in you pocket stealing you blind while they are kissing you.

P.S. A "nit" is the egg of a louse. If I were a "nit" this keyboard would be way too big for me to type. So therefore it's impossible for me to be a "nit" and type this message.

I've heard that name several times now. Is there an explanation as to what he did? Does nobody trust paypal because of him?

Also Im willing to do micro transactions such as 0.1 or 0.05 to start which is not a lot of inherent risk.  Many people get ripped off trading 10btc at really to good to be true rates and such.

and my proof of transactions is dbanga is this thread. I think he would be freaking out if i chargebacked instead of saying thanks. I can also screenshot my paypal sent and my bitcoin received. Or you choose not to believe that either?

No need to screenshot your PP transactions. But I will be watching this progress and once I'm satisfied you are who you say you are I might become one of your happy customers someday. Now to TradeFortress:

to name a few

He basically claimed to have a super-secure wallet service and ended up taking everyone's money.

im sorry but WHAT!??!  Huh

people trusted some guy to hold their money in an online wallet? Am I reading that correctly?
KWH
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1045

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
December 26, 2013, 10:59:33 PM

those people must be buying from new accounts with no history of successful transactions.  Why would I make my paypal account limited for a chance to get funds back?? Sounds dumb.

It. Happens. Every. Day.

ok im so sorry sir

If it happens here, come back and post a big, fat "I told you so" image

I won't have to. There will be thread after thread of people lamenting how they were scammed.

When the subject of buying BTC with Paypal comes up, I often remember this: 

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein
japerry

Activity: 306

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2013, 11:05:11 PM

to name a few

im sorry but WHAT!??!  Huh

people trusted some guy to hold their money in an online wallet? Am I reading that correctly?

Umm hmm.. TradeFortress had a truly silver tongue. He had lots of people convinced that he had a legit service. To hear him you would think that he would gladly rush into a burning building to save all the puppies and kittens with no regard to his own safety.

Then he turns around and screws us all without so much as a kiss.

So... Please pardon those of us that find it difficult to award trust. We now live with the rule "fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice shame on me!"

koshgel (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 26, 2013, 11:07:19 PM

yes yes i know that paypal has an extremely bad reputation and i've had multiple bad experiences with them a few years ago but it's also very convenient and fast transactions.  Also, to buy from localbitcoins includes an astronomical markup i'm not willing to pay.  I'm prepared to prove my trust/reputation through various indications.  I'll also do more micro trades such as 0.1 first.  If any of this sounds appealing and you want to give it a shot, send me a message and we'll talk  Grin

I've already made two SUCCESSFUL transactions.  I understand they can be reversed but some people on this Earth have integrity and I like to believe I'm one of them.

Also Im willing to do micro transactions such as 0.1 or 0.05 to start which is not a lot of inherent risk.  Many people get ripped off trading 10btc at really to good to be true rates and such.

Don't take things so literally  Grin

to name a few

im sorry but WHAT!??!  Huh

Umm hmm.. TradeFortress had a truly silver tongue. He had lots of people convinced that he had a legit service. To hear him you would think that he would gladly rush into a burning building to save all the puppies and kittens with no regard to his own safety.

Then he turns around and screws us all without so much as a kiss.

wow thats incredible and I believe he was probably genuine at first but when you see that many zeroes.....I think greed overpowers.  Needs a strong man to not be scum there.

im sorry hes put this community on such edge  Undecided
koshgel (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 27, 2013, 01:11:39 AM

still need --   from 0.1 to 1.0 btc please
koshgel (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 27, 2013, 03:31:57 AM

successful trade with monbux. thanks. still looking for a bit more btc
koshgel (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 27, 2013, 06:22:12 PM

3 trades so far in this thread

I still need more more btc, up to 1 btc, will do smaller amounts.
koshgel (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 27, 2013, 06:48:34 PM

successful trade with cooldgamer. thats 4 in this thread so far. Will list all of them.

still need a bit more btc. messgae me if you can accommodate
koshgel (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 27, 2013, 11:10:18 PM

need some .1 quantities up to .3 or .4 btc
koshgel (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 28, 2013, 07:29:48 AM

Anyone else want to give me a try?
bitcoiner222

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

The world is fantastic :D

View Profile
December 28, 2013, 09:33:18 AM

www.coinshop.info
koshgel (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 28, 2013, 07:32:53 PM

Looking for up to 0.5 btc
Gamer67

Activity: 294

тσ ¢σιи σя иσт тσ ¢σιи?

View Profile
December 28, 2013, 07:40:41 PM

Do a bunch of small buys with PP, wait 30, 60 or 90 days then do multiple charge backs citing these were unauthorized = $$$$$$ This is why PP is frowned upon. This happens everyday despite multiple warnings and yet it continues. Ever wonder why some have no pity on the scammed? Care to venture a guess?

+1

Happens all the time. The OP saying he is trustworthy means nothing at the end of the day. Try explaining to Gaypal that the buyer said he was trustworthy and had x amount of trades and see what response you get back.

"I am not Dorian Nakamoto."
bitcoiner222

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

The world is fantastic :D

View Profile
December 28, 2013, 07:52:51 PM

... Try explaining to Gaypal that the buyer said he was trustworthy and had x amount of trades and see what response you get back.

You are cool Wink GAYPAL Cheesy
Was that a typo error or did you wrote that with intention?

Cheers
Bitcoiner222
Gamer67

Activity: 294

тσ ¢σιи σя иσт тσ ¢σιи?

View Profile
December 28, 2013, 07:57:25 PM

With intention Wink

"I am not Dorian Nakamoto."
koshgel (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 28, 2013, 07:57:57 PM

please dont circlejerk your negativity in my thread. kthanks
MikeCorleone

Activity: 391

View Profile
December 29, 2013, 11:29:43 AM

Looking to buy .3-.6 via PayPal. Have some trust on here done a few transaction. Will not send first but would not care to break it up in small transactions. 
koshgel (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 29, 2013, 07:04:41 PM

looking to buy .1 btc or less from people with some trust.

no i dont want to skype
no i dont want to teamview
no i dont want to screenshare
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: