Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 08:02:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: One Best Bounty Manager  (Read 797 times)
snapee11 (OP)

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 12:52:44 AM

well i like anyone that is lenient and friendly
Could you share it with us here?
doyyulto

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 01:06:30 AM

The best signature campaign may be on yahoo 62278, that's what I read in digital currency media. I have never tried and searched, but I'll try it later. Trying to do no harm to go ahead, just enjoy the bounty.
sorrowfulnightcries

Activity: 144
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2018, 01:14:09 AM

"One of the Best Bounty Managers"

As a bounty hunter, it is important to choose the best bounty we participate in. Nowadays there are many Bounties you can't even choose easily what's the best that fits your capabilities. Some might be Successful some might be failed and the worse thing is that some ICOs are purely Scam. But what is worst and hurts the bounty hunter most is when the very bounty manager scams the whole bounty program this is really  happened all rewards were greedily sucked by the bounty manager but in return he got negative trust and his account have  red marks now. I will not mention him here for my own safety.

One of the best techniques on how to choose Best Bounty is checking the Bounty Manager. And here's one bounty manager that I really like to work with, in my own experience he assesses all of the Data, he can be approached easily, he updates the community and the best thing about this man is that he releases the rewards as early as possible. He is Yahoo62278, a legendary and for me the most trusted Bounty Manager.

On my past few months of bounty, BoutsPro was the best and easiest bounty I had which was Managed by him.
There are so many considerations to name just one, But i think as of now i see more of campaigns managed by Sylon plus i've seen how
most these campaigns have successfully ended and distributed profitable tokens to participants. 

paramex

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 01:30:40 AM

I personally have not tried to join under yahoo62278 Thank you for sharing. But I heard if yahoo62278 Campaign Manager is best and worthy to be employed by Campaign owner. Because It is very strict in participants and he chooses qualified and good participants in his campaign.

QueenW

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 01:37:12 AM

I believe that the best manager of this forum is Sylon. I've never had a problem working with it. He always helps to solve all the problems and problems. The only negative is that the table counts for a very long time.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
sadwage

Activity: 279
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 01:44:48 AM

Your  right  yahoo62278 is the best bounty manager and have a positive trust but there's so many good bounty manager like him  one of them is Amazix bountu manager he's the best manager too like yahoo6228.
bitcoinbox

Activity: 675
Merit: 254

So far so good

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 01:45:20 AM

Totally agree, yahoo62278 is a top Campaign Manager.
Let's not forget Sylon and Aerys2 who are very fair guys, doing a very good job on all of their campaigns. Also when you send then a PM for a specific question, they take the time to reply, which is rare.
El Il-mythos

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 01:47:04 AM

I see how yahoo2278 doing great in every campaign he managed and I believe he cares the bounty participants and the project he manage. But for me yahoo2278 is just my option aside from tokensuite and bountyhive, my first choice is the amazix team. This team is professional, they are strict but the equal of their service is satisfying, their professionalism is highly favorable.

Blockshipping    ICO starts 14 May 2018
⋙ ⟫  https://www.blockshipping.io/  ⟪ ⋘
Altf4

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 01:47:48 AM

There are few bounty managers that could be considered best ICO bounty manager but for me I will choose the bounty manager or bounties manage by sylon , its tough but  challenging ,I like his bounty arrangement ,

cryptolk

Activity: 305
Merit: 100

ENTRY Cryptocurrency

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2018, 01:50:54 AM

I agree with below post by Altf4.  I think there should be place for sylon. Currenty I am doing 4 bounties belongs to sylon. No report requirement is one of the best thing

hualangktsld841

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 02:22:58 AM

Finding a good bounty manager is a key factor in your successful participation. We know that there are some red name accounts in the community, and they cheat us to make our hard work exploited by them, which is really disgusting. Yahoo62278 will be a good bounty manager, and I also like to join salon and needmoney projects. They are all trustworthy.
aonfons

Activity: 217

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2018, 02:37:11 AM

Wapinter và needmoney. set the maximum limit to join low. very suitable with the new users as me. Personal Options
Chronos_angel

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 02:39:41 AM

Yes yahoo62278 is one good Bounty manager (BM) and there are some good ones We think like Sylon and Blockeye. But now the notoriety of a BM will be not necessarily Bounty that he held would be good.
peie3691

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 02:41:51 AM

In the forum, there are some good bounty teams. This is already very rare. Because the market environment is not good, many projects are breaking, and there are fewer people involved. It is difficult to have good returns at this time.
mongkie

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 02:46:07 AM

"One of the Best Bounty Managers"

As a bounty hunter, it is important to choose the best bounty we participate in. Nowadays there are many Bounties you can't even choose easily what's the best that fits your capabilities. Some might be Successful some might be failed and the worse thing is that some ICOs are purely Scam. But what is worst and hurts the bounty hunter most is when the very bounty manager scams the whole bounty program this is really  happened all rewards were greedily sucked by the bounty manager but in return he got negative trust and his account have  red marks now. I will not mention him here for my own safety.

One of the best techniques on how to choose Best Bounty is checking the Bounty Manager. And here's one bounty manager that I really like to work with, in my own experience he assesses all of the Data, he can be approached easily, he updates the community and the best thing about this man is that he releases the rewards as early as possible. He is Yahoo62278, a legendary and for me the most trusted Bounty Manager.

On my past few months of bounty, BoutsPro was the best and easiest bounty I had which was Managed by him.
yes indeed yahoo is a great manager but not all the time you will be able to work with a certain manager because there are plenty of good projects out there and aside from yahoo there is aerys2, sylon and even ahmedjamal who work flawlessy as a manager. though there are good managers, there are also evil developers who dont pay and let the managers torn between the hunters and devs. so better check also the reputation of the project team if they are capable of paying.

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
Getcoinsite

Activity: 714
Merit: 260

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 02:55:07 AM

I just started this bounty campaign few months ago. And in my experience Sylon and TokenSuite management which composed olcaytu2005 and needmoney are my favorite. Although there're so many bounty manager who has big potential and trusted, i feel comfortable with them. Beside the legendary rank, they have been trusted by people for paying our work.

Almost twitter's bounty campaign which managed by Sylon no need for report. And also have big allocation especially in signature campaign. But he have high standart. Sometimes jr.member can join even in limit participants.

For token suite management, their standart below Sylon so even newbie can join their campaign. Although low standart than another, they almost paying our work too. It's very compatible for user with lower rank like me.
Perhaps you haven't work on Yahoo62278 yet. Soon you will know how best he is
Because OP is a bounty hunter mate and just a full member thats why he has no idea on how Yahoo rules this forum by managing most of the campaigns specially in signature campaigns in services section,its very few that yahoo managing bounty or altcoin section thats why those purely bounty hunters dont recognize him unless they are visiting services section
demenBTC

Activity: 742
Merit: 251

PRIVATE FEDERATED BLOCKCHAIN

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 02:58:05 AM

I've never had a project with a yahoo maneger yet, but I often read his popular repotation, most of the projects he's holding are clear projects, that's why his projects are always supported by investors and bring success

██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀██████████
████████▀░▄██████████▄░▀████████
██████▀░████████▀▀▀█████░▀██████
█████░░███████▀░░░░██████░░█████
████░░██████▀░░▄██░███████░░████
███░░█████▀░░▄███░▄████████░░███
████████▀░░▄████░░██████████▀▀██
█░░░░██░░▄█████░░█████▀░░██░░░░█
██████████████░░████▀░░▄████▄▄██
███░░████████▀░███▀░░▄█████░░███
████░░███████░██▀░░▄██████░░████
█████░░██████░░░░▄███████░░█████
██████▄░█████▄▄▄████████░▄██████
████████▄░▀██████████▀░▄████████
██████████▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄██████████

ZROCOR    
  PRIVATE FEDERATED NETWORK 
CREATING THE MOST ACCESSIBLE PLATFORM
                 FOR SELF-ACTUALIZATION               
FACEBOOK  ♦  TWITTER   ♦   WHITEPAPER   ♦   ZAPPS   ♦   GITHUB
     ZROCOR    
  PRIVATE FEDERATED NETWORK 

██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀██████████
████████▀░▄██████████▄░▀████████
██████▀░████████▀▀▀█████░▀██████
█████░░███████▀░░░░██████░░█████
████░░██████▀░░▄██░███████░░████
███░░█████▀░░▄███░▄████████░░███
████████▀░░▄████░░██████████▀▀██
█░░░░██░░▄█████░░█████▀░░██░░░░█
██████████████░░████▀░░▄████▄▄██
███░░████████▀░███▀░░▄█████░░███
████░░███████░██▀░░▄██████░░████
█████░░██████░░░░▄███████░░█████
██████▄░█████▄▄▄████████░▄██████
████████▄░▀██████████▀░▄████████
██████████▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄██████████

steveabrahams

Activity: 1050
Merit: 254

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 02:59:38 AM

I agree with you, my favourite bounty manager is also yahoo62278. He makes the bounty report so easy to do and he always update the spreadsheet weekly on time but he rarely accept bounty campaigns nowdays, he usually accept a campaign that using bitcoin as the payments. I never had a problem though everytime i joined all yahoo campaigns.
glasbren

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 03:01:22 AM

I take the vote on sylon too, from projects that i joined with Sylon as the manager, most of them reach a success, and the payment of the campaign is good, don't take too much delay for any of the distribution process.
4garret

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 05:24:13 AM

My favourite is sylon, how to work sylon provesional and how to update the stake of its members are also on time then from that I always choose sylon project besides not complicated ,so make always at home in following the bounty of her project.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: