Bitcoin Forum
July 04, 2024, 02:24:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Money withdrawal  (Read 3500 times)
acegilz

Activity: 211
Merit: 100

1ACEGiLZnZoG7KUNkMwAT8tBuJ6jsrwj5Q

View Profile
December 30, 2013, 05:12:56 PM

suree i understand but dont let greedy kills you lol
gabbello

Activity: 116
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 30, 2013, 07:13:41 PM

I'm always getting fiat to my skrill/moneybookers account to which I have a mastercard attached and I use VirWox for this. I takes roughly 5 minutes to get the fiat on the account. It is true that I pay some extra fees for this, but it is worth it. See the youtube video on how this is done: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eQWJIxsZukw

Merch

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 30, 2013, 10:08:18 PM

BTC-E took me 4business days to withdraw just after they announced they had "delays".
empoweoqwj

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 31, 2013, 02:50:15 AM

BTC-E took me 4business days to withdraw just after they announced they had "delays".

4 days is fine. 6 months or "never" at gox is a whole different ballgame.
carolynwneal25

Activity: 14

View Profile
January 01, 2014, 06:47:01 AM

make me doubt using mt.gox Sad
empoweoqwj

View Profile
January 01, 2014, 10:48:39 AM

Just don't do it.
hagenuk

Activity: 21

View Profile
January 01, 2014, 01:33:56 PM

Avoid by all means....my account still pending verification after 20days when the documents was submitted. Now my BTC is stuck and I can't even transfer my BTC out.  Cry
empoweoqwj

View Profile
January 02, 2014, 02:19:29 AM

Avoid by all means....my account still pending verification after 20days when the documents was submitted. Now my BTC is stuck and I can't even transfer my BTC out.  Cry

Crikey. Can't get bitcoins out, can't get money out ... what on earth do Gox think they are doing. Use bitstamp instead.
Jcw188

Activity: 546

Carpe Diem

View Profile
January 02, 2014, 11:29:16 PM

Yes, money withdrawals are a big problem it seems.  Most of the exchanges for some reason care more about holding your money and don't care about customer service and their reputation.  Fools keep using the services though (such as Gox) so what do they care?  Seems silly of the customers but it should catch up with Gox eventually.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
empoweoqwj

View Profile
January 04, 2014, 03:13:13 AM

Yes, money withdrawals are a big problem it seems.  Most of the exchanges for some reason care more about holding your money and don't care about customer service and their reputation.  Fools keep using the services though (such as Gox) so what do they care?  Seems silly of the customers but it should catch up with Gox eventually.

People (well me), get seduced by the high $ rate at gox, so try to withdraw at gox. Big mistake. Never to happen again. I've used gox for the last time.
hankhill69

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 06, 2014, 02:39:54 AM

Does Gox require verification just for trading btc ONLY
Light

Activity: 742
Merit: 502

Circa 2010

View Profile
January 06, 2014, 03:04:15 AM

People (well me), get seduced by the high $ rate at gox, so try to withdraw at gox. Big mistake. Never to happen again. I've used gox for the last time.

Yeah, the reason it's so large is that there is a huge time lag to get your money out so people are charging a higher price over there. Although it really is whether you think waiting weeks for an extra $50-100 per BTC is really worth it.
empoweoqwj

View Profile
January 06, 2014, 03:31:35 AM

Yeah, the reason it's so large is that there is a huge time lag to get your money out so people are charging a higher price over there. Although it really is whether you think waiting weeks for an extra $50-100 per BTC is really worth it.

Its not just "weeks", it doesn't happen with international wires. Nobody has gotten an international wire done in months as far as I know.
Light

Activity: 742
Merit: 502

Circa 2010

View Profile
January 06, 2014, 03:35:16 AM

Its not just "weeks", it doesn't happen with international wires. Nobody has gotten an international wire done in months as far as I know.

Well with that it's surprising that there is any volume of trading going on at all. They used to be one of the biggest players, what exactly happened to them?
empoweoqwj

View Profile
January 06, 2014, 03:45:16 AM

Well with that it's surprising that there is any volume of trading going on at all. They used to be one of the biggest players, what exactly happened to them?

Well you can still use it to trade ok, turn btc into more (or less) btc. Just the banking side is absolutely f*****
bumblebee33

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 06, 2014, 06:47:11 PM

I believe you only need to verify your account if you want to withdraw money in fiat currency.
empoweoqwj

View Profile
January 07, 2014, 05:55:28 AM

I believe you only need to verify your account if you want to withdraw money in fiat currency.

Except you can't withdraw fiat Wink
armodilloben

Activity: 95
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2014, 02:49:45 PM

Maybe someone could update the latest info regarding the fiat withdrawal from mtgox? My last information was that it takes about 5 months for larger sums (> 1000€)

empoweoqwj

View Profile
January 07, 2014, 02:51:32 PM

Maybe someone could update the latest info regarding the fiat withdrawal from mtgox? My last information was that it takes about 5 months for larger sums (> 1000€)

Just read the thread .... gox don't currently process wire transfers unless you pay the 5% "extortion" fee.
LakeBTC

Activity: 903
Merit: 1000

LakeBTC.com

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2014, 02:22:54 PM

Just to update about my transactions

1) MTGOX - I am waiting for 5 weeks for my withdrawal. Didn't come yet.
2) I tested Kraken service and made a withdrawal of 150$. It arrived after 8 business days (international transaction) which is nice.

I am upset with GOX. They don't even bother to answer my support e-mails

heard ppl have been waiting since june ...

our exchange (LakeBTC) process transfers promptly, FYI

LakeBanker: Free Banking for the World     LakeBanker.com   Token Sale. Participate Now!
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: