Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 01:21:53 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking to buy an apartment using altcoin  (Read 1993 times)
rogovih

Activity: 153
Merit: 10

https://www.soar.earth/

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 08:00:09 AM

Can be in Japan ...I don't know exactly . I really believe that after a while, for crypto you can buy anything

huhansan

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 08:05:50 AM

Venezuelans will be able to buy houses and other property with their new national cryptocurrency. Real estate deals in petro will be authorized in April, President Maduro announced. The government will also finance the construction of 230,000 new homes using funds from the pre-sale of the oil-backed crypto.   

Maybe this is what you need?
lexavl88

Activity: 74
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 08:10:41 AM

It is easier to exchange for Fiat money and buy real estate. In the future, no problem. And something else, will the law abolishing the legitimate right of the transactions carried out using tokens
taiwww

Activity: 588
Merit: 257

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 08:14:38 AM

Hi Guys,

Which countries/islands allows people to buy real estate/land using alt coins?

That is completely volunteer decision.

There is no need to rely on the country or island but you can straight away ask the owner if he is interested in making such trade or not. If you and the owner comes to the same conclusion then you can do make this trade further and pay with bitcoin or other desired coins.

I mean other stuff like paying the taxes over the property tax can be managed as soon as you transfer the property paper on your name. You will follow that the traditional way.  Cheesy
BruceJu

Activity: 378

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 08:16:46 AM

There is no problem using altcoins to buy real estate, as long as people are willing to receive your altcoins, but I haven’t heard of anyone using altcoins to buy real estate. I only heard about using Bitcoins to buy real estate. Grin

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
jjdub7

Activity: 938
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 08:21:01 AM

Hi Guys,

There is no need to rely on the country or island but you can straight away ask the owner if he is interested in making such trade or not. If you and the owner comes to the same conclusion then you can do make this trade further and pay with bitcoin or other desired coins.

I mean other stuff like paying the taxes over the property tax can be managed as soon as you transfer the property paper on your name. You will follow that the traditional way.  Cheesy

It is not that simple.
First how can he find a seller that accept crypto? Better go through agency that have e database.
Second and most important, some countries require bank transfer for the whole amount to be presented in the notary/solicitor.
culberth

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 08:21:35 AM

No, there isn't any real estate which can be bought with Alt except with BTC. Maybe you can convert it to BTC first. You can search on google which county which accept it.
aleksabat

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 08:31:06 AM

I'm not sure whether you can buy a land using altcoins. Maybe for BTC only. Anyway its a real pain to change a huge amount of coins without any questions.

poplolnman
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 08:41:08 AM

Hi Guys,

Look into here http://bitcoin-realestate.com/

But why not just convert and buy with cash? Grin Seems a whole a lot more convenient .
It's always about an exclusivity when you successfully transact using Bitcoin or an altcoins , there's a proud feeling , I've done it when I go look around at Singapore even yeah actually here crypto are banned , I've successfully trade a motorcycle with ethereum back in 2015 ago.
And guess how much my motorcycle worth now if I didn't trade the whole ethereum with a motorcycle that only worth $5,000 ?  I supposed to have $50,000 by now damn, there's a proud but also there's a regret , that's my experience trade things with crypto , just can't imagine the loss or the benefit later when you want trade a real estate with crypto.

I'm in 400,000 euros debt , dont help me , i rather die
Ogman22

Activity: 82

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2018, 08:43:16 AM

I am not too dure if there are states or countries that allows that for now,  but i will say that there are some projects that allow you to do so. Examples are alt. Estate and wealth migrate
bitcoinmasterlord
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 08:50:16 AM

Hi Guys,

It is not that simple.
First how can he find a seller that accept crypto? Better go through agency that have e database.
Second and most important, some countries require bank transfer for the whole amount to be presented in the notary/solicitor.

No seller will announce this officially we have to ask them personally and if they ok with crypto payment then no problem, and yes whatever amount you will show in registration paper that payment you must show in white transaction remaining amount you can pay BTC or other cryptocurrencies it is possible.
DreamerJ

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 09:02:36 AM

Oh I think that it should be awesome. There are a few shops and companies where I can buy something using altcoins
bct9t

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 11:25:35 AM

I am not sure about the real state company that sells apartment with crypto. You can contact with the company at your preferred area whether you can pay with crypto or not. Hope you will get a solution.
andyward

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 03:29:02 PM

in my knowledge there are no country will help to buy real estate/land with crypto BTC, but i have a little knowledge. i believe there would be progressive countries who supports this.
tomboi

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 04:09:51 PM

Do you mean buying a real estate using the crypto? Well, I have ever heard about this but I'm not sure.
I'm only sure that there are some good ICOs that is now growing and offering their concept for tokens on the real-estate. You may look at some presence of the ICOs then whether there are ICOs that relate the token with the real real-estate.
waiki

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 04:15:17 PM

Are you looking for real estate using altcoins?
Try to go to this site maybe this will help you smartrealty.io because I saw yesterday this product promote it, who knows this will help you.
bachianna

Activity: 17

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 01:18:42 AM

I think that you need a country with more liberal laws about the real estate market, who will not require the money transaction to be done by bank transfer.
Search the net, they are already some real estate brokers that deal with crypto exclusively. Grin
ukiert

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 02:12:24 AM

I think that you need a country with more liberal laws about the real estate market, who will not require the money transaction to be done by bank transfer.
Search the net, they are already some real estate brokers that deal with crypto exclusively. Grin
If like that hell is indeed nice gan and also facilitates the safe but does it look now we must alert our security fears even lost all right Yes not awful work that he who we enjoyed it
MEMEX

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 06:50:35 AM

Maybe for now not a country where people buy apartments using altcoin. But I am sure in the future not only apartments but trading activities will be replaced with cryptocurrency. Because today's technology is getting more sophisticated, and people are also happy to quickly work.
Biasaae

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 06:55:42 AM

Hi Guys,

From the articles I read in dubai country you can buy an apartment with cryptocurrency, and it turns out many people who make reservations online. But which can be used only bitcoin instead, the possibility to depannnya altcoin can also be used to buy an apartment.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: