Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 01:29:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking to buy an apartment using altcoin  (Read 1993 times)
Dancing_Lion

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 05:55:05 PM

Hi Guys,

Which countries/islands allows people to buy real estate/land using alt coins?

As far as I know now there is no such. Cryptocurrencies are not yet so developed that thanks to them it was possible to buy real estate
Geleve

Activity: 588
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 07:23:28 PM

i dunno exactly. but i think it is better to just cash out in a local crypto exchange and use fiat instead of crypto. because crypto payment is a hard thing to prove. there were some real estaate projects like prime ex perpetual. you can check them.
kjn311

Activity: 319

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 06:39:17 AM

Hi Guys,

It sounds like a fairy tale to me. I do not think that it is worth looking for such a country, it does not exist in our world yet
idioma1

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 06:49:14 AM

I've never seen a platform for buying real estate.
Black Angel

Activity: 574
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 07:23:17 AM

I hope that someday I can buy an apartment from cryptocurrency directly, of course using Crypto for direct payments will make crypto's future better and more promising, and now there are many devs. who are trying to develop this.
bitcoinposts

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 06:53:55 PM

I won't suggest spending an altcoin for apartment altcoins are limited supply coins which have a lot of value we should respect their price even it is low or high altcoins are future asset
Dblue

Activity: 130

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 07:45:45 PM

While a lot of people might laugh at this, I think that this is highly possible, depending on how much time, effort and money you are willing to put into this. With the right proportions of each of this, trust me, this is even going to be an easy one. There are a  lot of persons in the industry that have made so much to get more than even an apartment.
Pump N Dead

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 04:11:41 PM

Hi Guys,

Base on my knowledge, there are no country or an Island where you can buy real Estate using cryptocurrency. However there are dew individuals who are accepting cryptocurrency as a payment for their house and lot.
GunsLair

Activity: 644
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 04:23:49 PM

Last year I saw an article at some resourse where it was written about "5 cities in which transactions were made for the sale of real estate for bitcoins". 3 of them were conducted in the US, one in Dubai and one in Bali, in Indonesia. I also read that such deals are practiced in Russia, Ukraine and Georgia. I'm sure you can find several more cities and countries if you are want good to look for such information.
trainer67

Activity: 119

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 05:18:09 AM

If the State or location receives passwords for all types of transactions they have, then it will certainly run smoothly. But if the location does not allow even a declined password entry. Of course, this will make everything related to the transaction using encryption will be increasingly difficult.
Lerikaweb

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 06:48:26 AM

Hi Guys,

One of the latest icos called Global Reit is what you need. It is cryptocurrency-backed reit which allows investing with crypto. It has not been released yet, so you can watch the progress.

DRK Defi| The Fourth Generation Of Blockchain In Decentralized Finance
────── The Epicenter of the DeFi Ecosystem ──────
WebsiteDraken ExchangeDrakenXTelegramTwitterFacebook
sebastianweyer655@gmail.c

Activity: 103

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 04:36:22 PM

What for? Just sell your crypto and use cash. Sounds quite pointless to be honest.
trudovik

Activity: 546

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 04:37:28 PM

A good idea and I would be very interested to know what will eventually turn out with this idea or maybe there are those who now can already say that they bought real estate for tokens? I will be very grateful and if possible in detail.
Sid3d

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 04:45:42 PM

Hi Guys,

Not entirely understandable question. Why do you need to buy an apartment using the crypto currency? What prevents you from withdrawing money to Fiat and already using real money to buy real estate? I've already almost collected the sum I needed. But the current market confused all my plans.
dizzy1996

Activity: 854
Merit: 102

MoonDeFi

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 04:47:11 PM

An interesting topic, since the use of the crypto currency in any field of activity is the prospect of the development of the real estate industry, simplifying the process of its acquisition, through decentralization, such platforms are not a large number, but already existing personally tested and everything was liked

► MoonDefi ◄ ♦ Decentralised Protocol For Automated Liquidity ♦ ► MoonDefi ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit
anjho.ace

Activity: 371
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 04:48:15 PM

There are some ICO whose project is the real state.
ATLANT is one of the ICO project for that.

https://www.facebook.com/atlantplatform/
https://atlant.io/

here are the link that can help you to find them.
yayat

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 07:22:52 AM

There are some ICO whose project is the real state.
ATLANT is one of the ICO project for that.

https://www.facebook.com/atlantplatform/
https://atlant.io/

here are the link that can help you to find them.

Very good information, but I see that the website is lacking for related information.
Maybe you can add more information about it, such as menu buttons, features etc.
Ariess

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 07:28:34 AM

Hi Guys,

there are many ico that carry the concept of home or real estate / land provider. I think you can check whether the ico has run according to the concept and the white paper. and that can be paid with the altcoins they create.
lotao

Activity: 81

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 07:31:11 AM

As far as I know, Venezuelans will be able to purchase homes and other property in the new national cryptocurrency, and all citizens and legal persons in Venezuela can now purchase national cryptocurrencies through their websites!
NIuok

Activity: 109

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 07:33:03 AM

The only country I know that can use crypto to buy real estate is Venezuela. Others I have not heard of it. Maybe Japan or Saudi Arabia may introduce such a policy.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: