Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 11:38:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking to buy an apartment using altcoin  (Read 1993 times)
conected

Activity: 1302
Merit: 503

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 10:34:39 AM

I do not know whether there are countries where you can buy real estate for cryptocurrency, but I think that in the future it will be possible. I know you can buy some stuff for bitcoins, but about altcoins I don't know.
- I believe that almost all countries do not allow the use of crypto as a payment method and this means we can not buy real estate directly with altcoin, if we ignore this ban and take this action, we may have a lot of trouble with the government.This may change in the future or not, it is still something we can not know, if we plan to buy a house with altcoin, we can through the conversion to buy with cash, it will more suitable and safe but I recommend that we carefully consider this issue, altcoin is an asset whose value may rise in the future, wasting altcoin for buying a house at this time is not necessary

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
newbie-hero

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 06:19:33 PM

I have seen many offer of real estate objects for sale for bitcoins. Moreover such offer were made in different countries. But maybe in reality the buying was made with the use of fiat money. In any case we are seeing that crypto is becoming more and more popular.
BitDane

Activity: 1372
Merit: 348

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2019, 06:32:20 PM

I just got curious about this topic because I also wanted to buy a not only apartment but I am interested in real estate. Real estate is a very good investment. As I have learned that some ICO projects specialized in real estate. That was really good news for us, I am looking forward to owning some real estate using my altcoins when it has reached the highest potential value.
elenka n

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 12:53:04 PM

Honestly, I have never heard of such a thing, but I think that you should look for all the information on the Internet
Saf1211

Activity: 39
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2019, 12:58:02 PM

Have you all heard of XCH4NGE they have a new lifestyle department which caters to this kind of stuff.
Purchasing goods with crypto.
Maybe worth having a look or contacting them.
concitta

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 01:16:05 PM

Honestly, I have never heard of such a thing, but I think that you should look for all the information on the Internet
it still feels strange to hear because I have never heard of it, maybe there are some people who can buy apartments using Altcoin but it's still very rare. more clearly looking for information in various media so that you can better understand the information. indeed, information is very necessary to help you understand more about it.

BTC Bitway BTC
The Best Bitcoin Mining Network
✦ ────────  Discord Instagram ♦  Twitter ♦  Bitcointalk ♦  Reddit ♦  Facebook    ──────── ✦
lapyshka

Activity: 379

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 01:16:47 PM

I have seen several ICO projects with plans to offer real estate investments. There are ideas where you can invest in a part of real estate and gradually accumulate square meters, which is good for the poor. But it is still far from the realization of this idea.
HardFireMiner

Activity: 872
Merit: 120

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 01:18:22 PM

You should check The White Company, with them you can buy whatever you want with crypto

https://thewhitecompanyus.com/

█  █  █  █    / / / / / / / /    Play Games, Earn Crypto!         █  █  █    \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \    Start Earning NOW by Playing Mind Improving Games!     █  █  █  █     \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \  Best Crypto Earning Games for Office Workers!       █  █  █  █  Free Withdrawals of BTC, Doge and ETH 
goolesby

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

Gistcoin

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 01:19:28 PM

Actually, there are some cyrptocurrencies that bring the concept of real estate. However for now, I don't know whether they are being used or not in the real utility. The coins such as Caviar, Agentmile, realista, and others may support the function. You can check on their whitepaper about their roadmap especially.

Aradi

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 01:20:30 PM

I know that you can buy apartment in Barcelona https://tranio.com/spain/catalonia/barcelona/apartment/ using alcoin or bitcoin. You will just have to find a local agency and owner of the property that are into such transactions and it will be official sold to you with all the documents and agreement. Good luck!
Classica35

Merit: 3

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 01:44:09 PM

One of my online friend bought apartment with Bitcoin last year. You just need to find someone who accepts crypto for their real estate.
But when you buy a house, you need to have a clear contract and papers. I don't think the law can accept buying houses with bitcoin or altcoin, at least in my country
The buying method would first have been negotiated between the buyer and the seller. This is based on agreement. The government will not ask for the method of payment you used, they are only concerned about the consent of the two parties.
It is just like sending money into the account of the buyer and the government asking for your bank details, that will not happen.
So it is possible you buy a capital asset using cryptocurrency.
hovrah

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 02:48:42 PM

One of my online friend bought apartment with Bitcoin last year. You just need to find someone who accepts crypto for their real estate.
But when you buy a house, you need to have a clear contract and papers. I don't think the law can accept buying houses with bitcoin or altcoin, at least in my country
The buying method would first have been negotiated between the buyer and the seller. This is based on agreement. The government will not ask for the method of payment you used, they are only concerned about the consent of the two parties.
It is just like sending money into the account of the buyer and the government asking for your bank details, that will not happen.
So it is possible you buy a capital asset using cryptocurrency.
In fact, if we are talking about buying real estate with the help of cryptocurrency, then first of all it is better than someone selling property to invest in cryptocurrency with huge risks. Nevertheless, trading using cryptocurrency is very specific, because it is always very difficult to find both a seller and a buyer.
wizardcrypto
Copper Member

Activity: 210

www.daxico.com

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 03:00:47 PM

There is no country as such you can use altcoin to buy land property , we are currently still on the way to adoption which is under uncertainity. Venezuela might be a good choice where you can use the petro to purchase a physical goods but the US is still fighting against the country for making such action . Hence if you must use altcoin which was original design for peer to peer transaction, it depends on mutual understanding between you and the seller which must have legal backing

Vispilio
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1617

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2019, 03:51:26 PM

You can do it peer to peer; however the jurisdiction in which the property exists has to agree to the transfer,

so at the very least the registration office must permit the deed to be transferred to you, with or without an explicit exchange of crypto currencies.

Classica35

Merit: 3

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 09:07:23 PM

Not all altcoins can be used to buy capital assets now, because not everyone of them is well established.
Some are shit coins to the core, while there are those that are just coming up. Although, they look very promising,  but have not been able to truly pass the test of stability.
I feel there might still be some that can receive altcoins like ethereum, ripple and some top other coins based on preferences.
mastersay

Activity: 322

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2019, 02:33:21 PM

I still don't have any idea on what county offers this. But I have heard project that are in to this. That they use their own crypto to buy and invest apartment. Just try to search it online because I forgot its project name.

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
ElenaN

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 12:00:11 PM

I have never been interested in this question at all, but I think the Internet will help you in your search!
Ucheman
Copper Member

Activity: 94
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 02:10:49 PM

I think you can find properties all over the world using Altcoins but I do not believe that you would conveniently see it in a platform, it just depends on the landlord and if he or she is a crypto enthusiast, for example, I can collect Altcoins as payment for rent.
travwill

Activity: 1313
Merit: 278

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 02:18:20 PM

As far as I know, you can buy real estate for cryptocurrency in Thailand. I saw a Russian guy (he has his blog on YouTube), unfortunately I don’t remember his name, he bought apartments on the islands.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████
██                ▄▄▄███████▄▄                 ██
██             ▄███▀▀        ▀▀▄               ██
██▄▄███████▀  ███▀                             ██
██▀█▄▄       ███▀   ▐███████▄    ▄██▄          ██
██  ▀███▄▄▄ ███▌    ▐██    ██    ▀██▀          ██
██      ▀▀█████▌    ▐███████▀           ▀▀██▄▄ ██
██          ███▌    ▐██ ▄▄▄                 ▀████
██           ███▄   ▐██  ▀██▄ ▀▀▀███████████▀▀ ██
██            ████▄             ▄█▀            ██
██             ▀████▄▄▄     ▄▄██▀              ██
██                ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                ██
█████████████████████████████████████████████████
VIRTUAL WORLDS
BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
D I S C O R D     
M E D I U M     
G I T B O O K     
Nolimitz84

Activity: 980
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 02:38:06 PM

Hi Guys,

Which countries/islands allows people to buy real estate/land using alt coins?

I've never heard of buying an apartment for cryptocurrency.And why make it so complicated?After all, there are exchange offices in all large cities where you can easily exchange cryptocurrency for Fiat and safely buy an apartment.Perhaps there are some intermediaries who can remotely buy you an apartment.But in the first it is unsafe and secondly, I personally such people and firms who are engaged don't know.

████████     
               ████            ███████████     
          ███████            ████   █████   
       █████████                    █████   
      ██████████                    ████     
    ███████████                    ████     
   ████████████                  ████       
   ████████████         █       █████  ████   
  ████████████         ██      ███████████   
  ████████████         ████                   
 ████████████        ██████                 
  ███████████        ███████