Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 12:26:28 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 ... 158 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][MEOW] Kittehcoin launched ! Come get some MEOW now. U haz it! DOGE sad.  (Read 246032 times)
esotericizm

Activity: 750
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 04, 2014, 01:35:07 AM

Cannot mine with wallet, need instructions, solo mine say 2100 hash per sec so must be running off processor. 24hs no result or other output.

Want to group dig with asic's or gpu but what to put in window.
If I could mine, so could many others, but since just clicking does not work, we need a tutorial to use this.
If it was easy many would join in.

Avoiding BFG and CGM at this time.

Learn to use google. http://lmgtfy.com/?q=scrypt+mining+guide

If solo mining (not sure why you would at this point) you need to start the wallet with the -server  switch just like every other coin.
DFiLeR

Activity: 341
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 04, 2014, 01:40:54 AM

lol, i like that link

VRC      VKAE3VC3iPf2FFJsrzirzk4SX6mSrzSUka                  XPM          AeX9teC4y9YMRNVb7726i8u3RTCcMksFG3
BTC       15P73FANUu5rgNcCr4kYVUNiD3tdmgqEuP             HYPER       HL2iRAWRThvAR9kt5NDdEPBhin57tD98hB
freddyfarnsworth

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 04, 2014, 03:37:49 AM

Cannot mine with wallet, need instructions, solo mine say 2100 hash per sec so must be running off processor. 24hs no result or other output.

If I could mine, so could many others, but since just clicking does not work, we need a tutorial to use this.

If solo mining (not sure why you would at this point) you need to start the wallet with the -server  switch just like every other coin.

Wat is scrypt ? hehe no really trying to get instructions to use the wallet forms for mining PASTED to this page, so many can join in, like I said, BFG and CGM are not part of the picture yet, Newbs have game machines, and ,aybe USB ASICS to start with. Is why I am here to play with kitteh.

Just want to know what to make the mining form in kitteh wallet work.
No other software.

1992 first computer, I am 61 years old, google is not new - you assumed my intentions.

BTC: 1F1X9dN2PRortYaDkq89YJDbQ72i3F5N3h MEOW: KAbvy9jrrajvN5WLo7RWBsYqYfJKyN9WLf DOGE: DAyKSrTiVeRZaReTu1Cyf5Je6qPdKTuKKE
Prinzert

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 04, 2014, 03:50:50 AM

If solo mining (not sure why you would at this point) you need to start the wallet with the -server  switch just like every other coin.

Wat is scrypt ? hehe no really trying to get instructions to use the wallet forms for mining PASTED to this page, so many can join in, like I said, BFG and CGM are not part of the picture yet, Newbs have game machines, and ,aybe USB ASICS to start with. Is why I am here to play with kitteh.

No other software.

1992 first computer, I am 61 years old, google is not new - you assumed my intentions.

I'm sorry but I can't tell from your post if you're being sarcastic or not....

In any case, you can't mine Scrypt with ASICS. Perhaps that is why you were being pointed to a newbie guide.

Mining with just the wallet is the same as mining locally with cgminer. Just get a valid conf, start with -server and point the wallet to mine locally.
However, you're not going to find anything with wallet mining. Perhaps if the coin were 0.0# difficulty...
Chris001

Activity: 448

electroneum.com

View Profile
January 04, 2014, 04:08:16 AM

Why does so many people think it's going to die?

Does someone know something I don't

I love MEOW Angry

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=186785
Here is the link to my trust settings here on forum. This trust system is very unfair. I make good on every deal Ive ever made. I had many, many deals as you can see and I never scammed anyone. All it takes is a random account to give you negative trust and youre screwed. Tomatocage has never even talked to me ever but when the random acct hit me with negative trust, Tomatocage came right behind him and marked neg trust again so obviously he was the one who did it. You can look at Tomatocage trust and see how many of his compeditors at the currency exchange thread he labeled scammers. I never scammed anyone. My trust was green over 20 before this. I hope it never happens to you because the mods cant help you.
stuhlman

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 04, 2014, 04:30:06 AM

Early adopters of coins usually benefit the most by being able to mine bigger amounts than later adopters, However, looking at the people dumping kitteh on coinedup at 5 satoshi I say this: " If you are this stupid to waste your hashes at that price, then go mine any coin that's already on coinwarz, you will make more money " why in hell would you take a risk and mine a coin that's unlisted, then go dump it for nothing on the first day it gets listed? you could have used your hashes mining a listed coin and sold at higher price?
Some people are just a puzzle to me, but idiots are the ultimate puzzle. I know in a week time once these idiots are robbed out of their hardwork, they will go away, but if you have some sanity in you please list your Meows at 50 Satoshis each at least, don't be afraid, you might not get 50, but at least you won't be robbed, the demand is still low, give it time.

★★ UltraCoin Nitro Pool  ★★ Panda Nitro Pool  ★★
sarlangg

Activity: 130

View Profile
January 04, 2014, 04:38:15 AM
Last edit: January 04, 2014, 06:19:23 AM by sarlangg

Early adopters of coins usually benefit the most by being able to mine bigger amounts than later adopters, However, looking at the people dumping kitteh on coinedup at 5 satoshi I say this: " If you are this stupid to waste your hashes at that price, then go mine any coin that's already on coinwarz, you will make more money " why in hell would you take a risk and mine a coin that's unlisted, then go dump it for nothing on the first day it gets listed? you could have used your hashes mining a listed coin and sold at higher price?
Some people are just a puzzle to me, but idiots are the ultimate puzzle. I know in a week time once these idiots are robbed out of their hardwork, they will go away, but if you have some sanity in you please list your Meows at 50 Satoshis each at least, don't be afraid, you might not get 50, but at least you won't be robbed, the demand is still low, give it time.

+1
airtreb

Activity: 217

View Profile
January 04, 2014, 04:41:08 AM

cool dude let dumpers dump, they do it on purpose they just want to spread the coins better than giving it as giveaways..so when times comes Meoww will go to moon... Roll Eyes
Chris001

Activity: 448

electroneum.com

View Profile
January 04, 2014, 06:05:36 AM

Ok, I feel alitte better, so the demand is going to go up then. How are we going to get the demand up? What should we do?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=186785
Here is the link to my trust settings here on forum. This trust system is very unfair. I make good on every deal Ive ever made. I had many, many deals as you can see and I never scammed anyone. All it takes is a random account to give you negative trust and youre screwed. Tomatocage has never even talked to me ever but when the random acct hit me with negative trust, Tomatocage came right behind him and marked neg trust again so obviously he was the one who did it. You can look at Tomatocage trust and see how many of his compeditors at the currency exchange thread he labeled scammers. I never scammed anyone. My trust was green over 20 before this. I hope it never happens to you because the mods cant help you.
sarlangg

Activity: 130

View Profile
January 04, 2014, 06:19:00 AM

Ok, I feel alitte better, so the demand is going to go up then. How are we going to get the demand up? What should we do?

Wink
Smart investors tend to go in when negative sentiment is the highest.  Just believe the sky is falling and sell everything to me.
danosphere
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1001

Syscoin- Changing the way people do business.

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2014, 06:22:48 AM

Thanks for the update, Dano.  Any word from Lonestar108?  How is he doing?

No problemo trying to keep people informed we are moving things forward with this coin. We have a skeleton page setup at http://kittehcoin.info and we are building a bigger dev team now. We will be executing the steps as I outlined above over the next few weeks, everyone is doing this for the community during off-work time  Wink

Talking to lonestar108 shortly here on skype actually, updates soon  Cool

Syscoin: Business on the Blockchain. - Buy and sell goods and services, send encrypted messages and more all secured by the blockchain.
Syscoin Website | Syscoin Whitepaper | Syscoin Team Price Peg
danosphere
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1001

Syscoin- Changing the way people do business.

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2014, 06:25:26 AM

Just wait a few weeks. Don't sell low. We're working on getting together a more solid knowledge base and communication center for MEOW as well as a larger development team which means more stuff faster. I'm buying meow... because... being on the dev team; I know what's coming! More to come very soon.

Syscoin: Business on the Blockchain. - Buy and sell goods and services, send encrypted messages and more all secured by the blockchain.
Syscoin Website | Syscoin Whitepaper | Syscoin Team Price Peg
woowoo

Activity: 40

View Profile
January 04, 2014, 06:32:51 AM
Last edit: January 04, 2014, 07:15:58 AM by woowoo

meow/doge now listed on coinedup

edit* in addition to the existing meow/btc that was added a few days ago
compwindsor

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 04, 2014, 06:38:39 AM

Wooo!!

Kitteh on Coinedup! Cheesy

Tagbond Rewards - My TAG ID is 4183 - Tag someone today with a reward, get your own TAG ID
freddyfarnsworth

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 04, 2014, 08:32:57 AM

No other software.

I'm sorry but I can't tell from your post if you're being sarcastic or not....

In any case, you can't mine Scrypt with ASICS. Perhaps that is why you were being pointed to a newbie guide.

Mining with just the wallet is the same as mining locally with cgminer. Just get a valid conf, start with -server and point the wallet to mine locally.
However, you're not going to find anything with wallet mining. Perhaps if the coin were 0.0# difficulty...

Just trying to get some info posted on this page. To help get this thing rollin.
Minerd (cpuminer) must be used for newbs like me as all my old servers have no graphics on board, but many many cpus.
17 coins and counting - first whole coins I have ever mined. After a month on asics BTC is at .004 and so I need something to be able to count some coins, plus dev gave me 5000 to start - heh just checked again it is 32 coins Smiley

here is the string that runs kitteh coins in a cmd prompt.

minerd --url=stratum+tcp://kittehcoinpool.com:3333 --userpass=(yourpoollogin).(yourworkername):x

The x is password and it can be anything.... I use x
So goto the pool setup the forms (account and worker) transfer the kitteh coin wallet address info to pool account and go!

Damn fun... Now everybody can get some- And quit worrying bout price of em, damn foolish greedy people.
set your donations at 5% to get this thing going.

You like cats ? Get some kitteh for you own kitty to be able to eat...

BTC: 1F1X9dN2PRortYaDkq89YJDbQ72i3F5N3h MEOW: KAbvy9jrrajvN5WLo7RWBsYqYfJKyN9WLf DOGE: DAyKSrTiVeRZaReTu1Cyf5Je6qPdKTuKKE
Chrisse

Activity: 18

View Profile
January 04, 2014, 10:21:58 AM

+1

++1
kalnas

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 04, 2014, 10:24:33 AM

Actually with current difficulty mining @5 satoshis is more profitable than anything in coinwarz...
Ng93

Activity: 266

View Profile
January 04, 2014, 10:52:00 AM

I don't get people who are dumping at 4 ??
even with this diff it isn't profitable, wait some weeks Smiley
yzzo

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 04, 2014, 11:22:18 AM

+1

++1
+++1
blue_bit

Activity: 181

View Profile
January 04, 2014, 12:24:19 PM

i thank we should make thd MEOW get on   bter.com, which is the largest coin market of china ...
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 ... 158 »
  Print  

Jump to: