Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:34:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: How to recover my lost bitcoin wallet password?  (Read 818 times)
BRC community (OP)

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 02:32:45 PM
Last edit: May 15, 2018, 02:58:48 PM by BRC community

People who can't remember their Bitcoin wallet passwords are really freaking out now,and not all early cryptocurrency enthusiasts are counting their coins. Instead they might be racking their brains trying to remember their wallet passwords, without which those few Bitcoins they bought as an experiment a few years ago could be locked away forever. This is really a bad thing,it's like forgetting a bank account password, but there's no bank to call to reset it.

Actyally, this bad thing happened to me last year,and my friend recommend this website:http://recovermybtc.com/ to me,she said she has retrieved her bitcoin wallet password through it,and I used it last month,in fact,it really works after I used it,and I instantly knew that other people may face the same issue,so I recommend it to your guys.

Some people maybe had confusion that bad guys have the chance to steal their wallet money when the software decrypt the password, but this software can operate without a network so that users can protect their’ confidentiality, and it doesn’t upload any of your information, without giving them any opportunity to steal your money. and you can make you computers offline all the time until the password was obtained,and until the coins has been transferred ,then make the computer connect the Internet,and I had retrieved my password through it,hopefully it can help you.

Good luck to your guys.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 02:38:14 PM

If you are storing your bitcoins on a wallet with private keys then you can use those private keys to access your wallet even without the password. But if you created a wallet but you do not have the private key because you created your wallet on a website that hosts a bitcoin wallet then all you need to do is to contact  their support.
Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 02:40:33 PM

If you are storing your bitcoins on a wallet with private keys then you can use those private keys to access your wallet even without the password. But if you created a wallet but you do not have the private key because you created your wallet on a website that hosts a bitcoin wallet then all you need to do is to contact  their support.

Yes, but you will need to prove that this is your wallet.
It may be very difficult to recover your lost password but I wish you luck.
Try to find first email you received from them.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
mk4
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 3830

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 02:44:31 PM

This is really a bad thing,it's like forgetting a bank account password, but there's no bank to call to reset it.

Because the point is to "be your own bank". Think about it, if it was easy to recover lost bitcoin "passwords", then that would be a huge flaw that a lot of hackers can exploit. Using bitcoin and it's advantages also comes with risks, and this is one of them. It's your money anyway, why would you be so careless with your password.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
hugeblack
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 3645

Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2018, 02:47:56 PM

I think the primary purpose of this post is this link.
Bright names, stories about friends and other things are indicators of a scam site.
Stop recommending this sites.

No one can help you if you forget the entire password or your seed.
Can only help you if you remember part of the password and the password was easy.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
freesia_pnp888

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 03:41:08 PM

ohhh sorry to hear that! good luck to you, too!
Brightcrypto

Activity: 105

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 03:53:14 PM

That is most reason why bitcoin is number one, when creating account, using blochainwallet.info it we request for email to enable to save login ID and password can rest on the email.
As roma

Activity: 53

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 05:09:30 PM

ohhh sorry to hear that! good luck to you, too!

When the user loses his wallet, this affects the loss of money from the circulation. The missing bitcoin is still in the chain-like blocks of other bitcoins. However, the missing bitcoin will remain inactive forever because there is no way anyone can find a private key that allows it to be used again. Because of the law of necessity and supply, when bitcoin is in circulation only slightly, then the remaining amount will be more needed and has a higher value as a result.
BRC community (OP)

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 01:07:28 AM

Yes,and if you lost your privatekey, there is no way to recover it,if you have your wallet.dat and lost your password, maybe if you put a weak password, you can bruteforce it.
Heartbreakeren

Activity: 28

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 01:20:29 AM

The scariest downside of cryptocurrency. Once you lose it, it's gone.
BRC community (OP)

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 03:04:29 AM

The scariest downside of cryptocurrency. Once you lose it, it's gone.

Actually,most of my friends have retrieved their password through it,and it realy works after I used it,it is an advanced and extremely fast passwords recovery tool for encrypted bitcoin wallets,and it have created a highly optimized multi-threaded program to perform the brute-force decryption,I really have some bewilderment whether it works before I download the software,and before I used it,I download the software and upload it into an anti-virus website like this:https://www.virustotal.com/#/home/upload,and until the result displays it's a safe software I used it to retrieve my password,so if you have a vague idea of your password, but can’t quite remember it,then it can help you.

It's really a good software, and you can test it through the anti-virus website :https://www.virustotal.com/#/home/upload,cuz  I've tried it.
odolvlobo
Legendary

Activity: 4298
Merit: 3214

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 03:55:40 AM

Be very careful about downloading this unknown software. It is probably malware.

Join an anti-signature campaign: Click ignore on the members of signature campaigns.
PGP Fingerprint: 6B6BC26599EC24EF7E29A405EAF050539D0B2925 Signing address: 13GAVJo8YaAuenj6keiEykwxWUZ7jMoSLt
mustamin88

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 04:19:50 AM

In blockchain usually the user is given hidden typer and password. Thus, there is only one risk that can make the bitcoin lost on the two sites.
"Well if we forget our account password in blockchain yes lost bitcoinnya.Usually if the e-mail there is recovery, if the blockchain does not exist Forgot password or hidden typer yes out, just disappear,"
This is my opinion.
treatWy

Activity: 308
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 04:25:30 AM

That will be a good news if that's true! However it should be proven by many in order to trtust the source. Without any proven for example hundreds of people try it then if they are satisfied then it should be reliable. However according to my knowledge once you lose the private key and the password you couldn't access the wallet anymore it means goodbye bit coin.

▬▬ ●   P A R Q   ● ▬▬ A GREEN, SMART AND CONNECTED CITY PLATFORM
● ▬▬▬▬▬  ●  ▬▬▬ ● https://www.parqtoken.com ● ▬▬▬  ●  ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
LigwagGanern

Activity: 307
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 04:36:07 AM

People who can't remember their Bitcoin wallet passwords are really freaking out now,and not all early cryptocurrency enthusiasts are counting their coins. Instead they might be racking their brains trying to remember their wallet passwords, without which those few Bitcoins they bought as an experiment a few years ago could be locked away forever. This is really a bad thing,it's like forgetting a bank account password, but there's no bank to call to reset it.

Actyally, this bad thing happened to me last year,and my friend recommend this website:http://recovermybtc.com/ to me,she said she has retrieved her bitcoin wallet password through it,and I used it last month,in fact,it really works after I used it,and I instantly knew that other people may face the same issue,so I recommend it to your guys.

Some people maybe had confusion that bad guys have the chance to steal their wallet money when the software decrypt the password, but this software can operate without a network so that users can protect their’ confidentiality, and it doesn’t upload any of your information, without giving them any opportunity to steal your money. and you can make you computers offline all the time until the password was obtained,and until the coins has been transferred ,then make the computer connect the Internet,and I had retrieved my password through it,hopefully it can help you.

Good luck to your guys.

If you forget your password in your online bitcoin wallet I think the only thing that you can do is just contact the application or the management of your bitcoin wallet. Contact them by messaging them in their website or gmail, so that they will know that you forget your password and they can help you to recover your password after that you can open your btc wallet again.
intoy_victor

Activity: 266
Merit: 16

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 05:02:24 AM

To recover my lost bitcoin wallet password is to message them or to contact for those people envolve in this site or else click the other website to get more information how to get an idea to recover of betcoin wallet password so that you should follow step by step to recover it.

Also you could recover it by the help of your recovery account. Example you login your email account it could be use to forget password then create new password.
BRC community (OP)

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 05:02:39 AM

Good luck to your guys.

If you forget your password in your online bitcoin wallet I think the only thing that you can do is just contact the application or the management of your bitcoin wallet. Contact them by messaging them in their website or gmail, so that they will know that you forget your password and they can help you to recover your password after that you can open your btc wallet again.

Did you lose your password without any clue of what it might have been? Then I'm really sorry to say that it will be very difficult to retrieve your wallet password. No one, neither a Russian Hacker nor MI6, or the FBI and the NSA will be able to crack that password to your crypto wallet. However,if there's slightest chance you do remember parts of your password, or the origin of it,then there's a very big chance to help you to retrieve your wallet password.
iceylm

Activity: 20

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 08:20:16 AM

That will be a good news if that's true! However it should be proven by many in order to trtust the source. Without any proven for example hundreds of people try it then if they are satisfied then it should be reliable. However according to my knowledge once you lose the private key and the password you couldn't access the wallet anymore it means goodbye bit coin.

In fact it's really good news and i have tried it to find my lost password and i told my friends who have that needs,cryptocurrency plays an important rule this year,most people pay more attention to it and buy them,and some of them may have the experience that can't find their password,if this website can help them to retrieve their wallet password,why not try?

By the way, I have test it in a anti-virus website and it dispalys that it's safe software which has no virus,it won't steal your personal information,I think someone who has forgot  or lost their password can have a try. BTC
BRC community (OP)

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 02:23:26 PM

In fact it's really good news and i have tried it to find my lost password and i told my friends who have that needs,cryptocurrency plays an important rule this year,most people pay more attention to it and buy them,and some of them may have the experience that can't find their password,if this website can help them to retrieve their wallet password,why not try?

By the way, I have test it in a anti-virus website and it dispalys that it's safe software which has no virus,it won't steal your personal information,I think someone who has forgot  or lost their password can have a try. BTC
Something new need to have a try.
target
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 1041

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 02:33:31 PM

People that time didn't expect bitcoin to be with huge value. To them it was just a play virtual money even after the price went up and now that they have seen it become serious and its even advertised on ball games,  they are reminded of the wallet they did back then. Too late though because if they lost the priv key and they forget the password then its lost forever.

BRC community (OP)

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 03:13:57 PM

People that time didn't expect bitcoin to be with huge value. To them it was just a play virtual money even after the price went up and now that they have seen it become serious and its even advertised on ball games,  they are reminded of the wallet they did back then. Too late though because if they lost the priv key and they forget the password then its lost forever.

If you lost your privatekey, there is no way to recover it,if you have your wallet.dat and lost your password, maybe if you put a weak password, you can bruteforce it.BTCBTCBTCBTC
BRC community (OP)

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 03:59:10 PM
Last edit: May 16, 2018, 04:23:52 PM by BRC community

Be very careful about downloading this unknown software. It is probably malware.

It's safe and I have tested it.
odolvlobo
Legendary

Activity: 4298
Merit: 3214

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 10:49:32 PM
Last edit: May 16, 2018, 11:00:30 PM by odolvlobo

Unfortunately, you have no credibility here.

You, iceylm, and peterstrong007 are all newbies and every post the three of you have made on this board so far have only been to promote this download.

It smells like scam to me.

Join an anti-signature campaign: Click ignore on the members of signature campaigns.
PGP Fingerprint: 6B6BC26599EC24EF7E29A405EAF050539D0B2925 Signing address: 13GAVJo8YaAuenj6keiEykwxWUZ7jMoSLt
iceylm

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 01:09:52 AM

Unfortunately, you have no credibility here.

You, iceylm, and peterstrong007 are all newbies and every post the three of you have made on this board so far have only been to promote this download.

It smells like scam to me.
It's not scam.
Alexmagn84

Activity: 517

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 02:16:10 AM

If you lost your private key then it will recovery is very difficult. I think I hope no have ways to recover.private key and password it my another assets. I don't forget it.

cutecute

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 02:53:54 AM

Good luck to your guys.

I didn't experience that so I don't know how it is. Actually all of the user here didn't know it because it's hard to recover it. They said that no one had been recover they bitcoin wallet password and they only accepting that it's gone.
Theo222

Activity: 449

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 03:02:15 AM

its hard to recover the password of your wallet if you dont have any 2nd password. i have my friend who forgot his private keys and until now he cant access his account he has morethan 2bitcoin in his wallet sad to say the will be there for more years.
ivrynx

Activity: 518
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 03:13:35 AM

I think the primary purpose of this post is this link.
Bright names, stories about friends and other things are indicators of a scam site.
Stop recommending this sites.

No one can help you if you forget the entire password or your seed.
Can only help you if you remember part of the password and the password was easy.

I agree, since there are a lot of scammers out there most specially hackers with advance skills, the use of those links might only trigger for brute force entry, since you will be giving away your information, sad to hear that there are people who will use others ignorance just to take their money, one of the rules in entering crypto currency is to never loose your keys, if loose them, there is no way that you can retrieve your password or the password you are using is too weak, 2fa is reccomended for crypto users, so the only person that will have access is the owner, but these sites only seem to be legitimate phishing sites, for sure, you will need to use your e-mail, provide your wallet address, and then some hints that you might use for your keys, the use of these sites is not reccomended, hopefully a lot will be aware.
BRC community (OP)

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 01:02:06 AM

If you lost your private key then it will recovery is very difficult. I think I hope no have ways to recover.private key and password it my another assets. I don't forget it.

If you have your private key but forget your password,you still have chance to retrieve your wallet password
Pan Troglodytes

Activity: 392
Merit: 39

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 09:25:25 AM

I think you are confusing a private key which really cannot be restored nor cracked with the use of any software, with a passphrase protecting a wallet in Bitcoin Core which (when forgotten) usually is just a word or a phrase chosen by the user and with a dedicated software it may be cracked fairly easy.

Of course, do that on an offline machine ALWAYS. Otherwise, the moment it is cracked, you may see all your bitcoins gone.
abiola1

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 04:50:14 PM

To regain access to a Bitcoin wallet, you need the latest copy of your wallet file, at least an idea of what the password is, a computer with a super-fast CPU, a list of potential passwords, and time and patience.
sikaola

Activity: 79

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 10:21:45 AM

You have full information of the wallet, you can send support to the support staff
Pan Troglodytes

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 10:29:29 AM

To regain access to a Bitcoin wallet, you need the latest copy of your wallet file, at least an idea of what the password is, a computer with a super-fast CPU, a list of potential passwords, and time and patience.
Actually the passwords that people choose for themselves (not generate, but choose) are very very weak. I have read articles detailing how it is practically impossible for a human to choose a strong passwords. As an example: people when they can see a rule "your password must contain at least one digit and special character" just append to their favorite word a single digit and an exclamation sign or their birthday year. It is just a question of minutes for a dedicated software to crack such passwords. This is why I think that in general, passphrases for wallet.dat files can be cracked fairly easily with dedicated software (provided they have not been generated for instance with KeyPass - in that case, it may be very very hard to crack it).

disclaimer: my knowledge comes just from reading articles on this topic, I have never actually attempted it myself.
fiulpro

Activity: 1862
Merit: 830

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 11:04:21 AM

There is no other way of recovering your wallet password other than making use of your private keys or contacting the wallet and doing the necessary things.

They will maybe ask you to give a video or something with your ID proof on it using third party sites it's incredibly risky.

It will cause misuse of your existing private key that you have and maybe you won't be ever getting your Bitcoins back

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
.BitcoinCleanUp.com.

.     Debunking Bitcoin's Energy Use     .
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
...#EndTheFUD...
Kurukungkwang

Activity: 88

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 11:10:24 AM

To recover the lost bitcoin wallet password, we ask the permission of BM that we want to change our lost  bitcoin password.
Bhalibad

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 11:34:07 AM

The most important to do if we lost our Bitcoin wallet password first we ask the permission of BM before we change our lost bitcoin password.
Walter_Zink

Activity: 102

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 11:35:35 AM

Many people have tried many ways to restore Bitcoin, but so far few policies have come up when you forget your password, many thanks to the intervention of the administrator.
musta5a

Activity: 294
Merit: 7

BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 11:48:54 AM

Good luck to your guys.

if you have your private key stored, you're always good. But using third party services and not storing your private key can end up in losing the funds forever. Happened to me as well

BITDEPOSITARY ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ - JOIN US -
| ● Q-RATIO MARKET FUNDING COMMUNITY | ● MAKE ICO'S MORE SECURE, STOP SCAMS WITH BITDEPOSITARY |
yohan09

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 11:58:48 AM

If bitcoin wallet password was lost, I think, you can't do anything, just move on, and learn from mistakes, To avoid this things may happen, Take time to write down or provide hard copy of your password and keep it on the safer place to avoid reoocurrence of same mistake.
VitKoyn

Activity: 490
Merit: 106

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 12:59:06 PM

Is this really to help people that forgot their private key, seed, password or what ever it is to access their Bitcoin or it is just to advertise your website? because I have seen similar name as yours that posted this on services announcement board https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3349753.0 and can you explain how this thing will work if there is no possible way to retrieve/recover a private key or seed if you don't have any backup of it. It is possible if you are using a third party wallet, you can just contact them to recover your Bitcoins. You should at least give some detailed procedure on how to use it. I haven't tried it yet and I don't want to click the link OP had provided because it might be some kind of a phishing site.
12tribes

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 01:03:24 PM

This is really a bad thing,it's like forgetting a bank account password, but there's no bank to call to reset it.

Because the point is to "be your own bank". Think about it, if it was easy to recover lost bitcoin "passwords", then that would be a huge flaw that a lot of hackers can exploit. Using bitcoin and it's advantages also comes with risks, and this is one of them. It's your money anyway, why would you be so careless with your password.

I absolutely agree with this.  The point is why even own a password and store it carefully if it can be retrieved in a 'jiffy'. This will certainly be a compromise to the originality and purpose of the blockchain advantage. With many bugs continually cleaned out this will be viewed as a serious scandal if this were true.

gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 03:18:32 PM

I absolutely agree with this.  The point is why even own a password and store it carefully if it can be retrieved in a 'jiffy'. This will certainly be a compromise to the originality and purpose of the blockchain advantage. With many bugs continually cleaned out this will be viewed as a serious scandal if this were true.

Exactly. Though it depends on what wallet you're using. Exchange wallets have support teams that would probably give you hell in trying to prove yourself that it's actually you trying to retrieve the password. Better to just keep everything backed up.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
BitpokerONI

Activity: 18

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 08:17:47 AM

It is an advanced and extremely fast passwords recovery tool for encrypted bitcoin wallets,and it have created a highly optimized multi-threaded program to perform the brute-force decryption,I really have some bewilderment whether it works before I download the software,and before I used it
Pasaway2701

Activity: 479
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 08:31:12 AM

Good thing to have recovery email for the lost wallet password to have access on that account because it will be worst for you to forget the most important thing. You have to save more copy on you different device in case of lost. Wallet that unrecoverable make you learn from it to be more careful in second time, your work will be waste if not.

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
Marinanik2018

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 01:11:19 PM

I have a great idea, you just need to find a person who under hypnosis will help find the password in memory. It remains to find such a person  Grin
mikejack

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 01:45:14 PM
Last edit: June 06, 2018, 02:00:04 PM by mikejack

If this happend to anyone,You will need to generate a list of potential password phrases based on your best guess for your password,this is the only way to recover your password.You should make back up copies of this wallet,but you must use the latest copy. If you are using a copy of the wallet and you have updated your password after the latest copy, this will not work due to the wallet keys being changed.,you may come across problems along the way. Remember, google is your friend when trying to understand the problem and figuring out a solution,
mommysean

Activity: 201

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 03:46:55 PM

if you have a wallet file, i think you still can bruteforce your wallet password with a help from some peoples.
but if you dont have a wallet file, you cannot do anything about your wallet unfortunately.
Jcabudx

Activity: 236

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 04:25:30 PM

I think if you use wallet that is only in the website you browse you are hardly to recover it but if you used a wallet that can be downloaded or so called application that has a private key and also you can put an email there for recovery or to contact for their support.
Alex Foman

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 03:27:46 PM

I heard that it's practically impossible, right? I read a lot about the fact that people are diligently discussing this topic and will not come to any option
hridoyb

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2018, 03:50:03 PM

Good luck to your guys.

How its possible? If I have created an account any exchanger than i can recover btc wallet for joining their community support.But its impossible to recover desktop wallet because this wallet only accesses for privet key with sign in message. Example  anyone has given her private key on phishing site  impossible to recover her asset.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
Cynthia Andradee

Activity: 53

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 10:27:49 AM

Try to remember the first email that registered and you will need to prove that this is your wallet. No one can help you if you forget all the things!
oriona

Activity: 75

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 10:34:56 AM

This is a good thing, I want the managers to back up and restore your password, but instead we will have a big security hole for the bad guys, so I see This is good, but it is good, but ask why you lost
TommyJr

Activity: 56

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 05:20:16 AM

There is a privet key and if you want to recover then you must go through the key.
csefarhad

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2018, 10:48:00 AM

I face the problem few days ago its my personal experience one day i was seen my bitcoin wallet password was not doing then i was afraid. Then i was got a link to verify my wallet by my email address and by email i was recover my lost bitcoin wallet password.
poletando

Activity: 364

PlayGame.com

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 11:10:11 AM

as I know, that if you use the 3rd party address I think there are any menu to forgot your password and will give a verification into your email and will reset on your password, for some wallet that I know I can see that we should do KYC for reset password, I think you can do that in your 3rd party bitcoin wallet

──────⟩   PLAYGAME   ⟨──────
Whitepaper Powering real economy in the gaming world Onepager
Telegram ENG / IND Group Channel ⟩──MediumTwitterYouTube
jhonvir666

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 05:20:05 AM

If you are accumulating your bitcoins in a wallet that's really a private key because it really saves our bitcoins when you have a very private key. Then you can use the private keys to access your wallet even if your password is lost. But if you want to build a wallet but you do not have a private key just because you just make your wallet on a website just host a bitcoin wallet but it has no private key so Such a wallet is not safe and loses your bitcoin so keeping your guide and all you need to do now is to contact our lifters and also need their support.
StuartJonson

Activity: 83

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 09:18:46 AM

In order to recover password you should inform the authority and they will take necessary step for you.
AniviaBtc

Activity: 1120
Merit: 272

First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 08:24:19 AM

Is this true? By knowing I have no way to recover your Bitcoin Wallet password especially if it's Hardwallet because privatey is the one you need password here. And if your wallet is Coinbase there you can recover it. And I see no way to recover your wallet password again.

MUSFIKAR

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 08:45:44 AM

Yes to recover your lost Bitcoin wallet password is to send a message or contact the people involved on this site or click on another website to get more information about how to get an idea to recover your betting wallet password so you must follow step by step steps to recover it. You can also restore it with the help of your recovery account.For example a login account that you can use to forget your password and create a new password. This will be good news if it is true. But it must be proven by many people to trtust the source. Without proven for example hundreds of people try it then if they are satisfied then it should be reliable. However, according to my knowledge after you lose your private key and password you can not access the wallet anymore it means the bit coin can be lost.
hdtqisg

Activity: 686

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 09:27:45 AM

You can use any software that supports password searching, but limit the software required to run online! Consider every situation when using!
zelenkova

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 10:54:01 AM

Ways to restore the purse does not exist in this and there is a unique technology of blockchain that it can not be hacked and only one person has access to the wallet
iceylm

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 01:08:48 AM

It's a good choice,and if you are seriously concerned with your wallet content, you can run this software offline with no internet connection.
iceylm

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 08:06:36 AM

I absolutely agree with this.  The point is why even own a password and store it carefully if it can be retrieved in a 'jiffy'. This will certainly be a compromise to the originality and purpose of the blockchain advantage. With many bugs continually cleaned out this will be viewed as a serious scandal if this were true.

Exactly. Though it depends on what wallet you're using. Exchange wallets have support teams that would probably give you hell in trying to prove yourself that it's actually you trying to retrieve the password. Better to just keep everything backed up.

If you really forgret your password,maybe it's a choice to try this software:http://recovermybtc.com/
 Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley
mmo4me.2016

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 08:42:00 AM

Generally! With long passwords and lots of special characters, it's impossible to find the right one at the moment, so be sure to keep the wallet if you do not want to lose everything.
aces777

Activity: 686

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 03:36:26 PM

If you still have access to the email address that is associated with the account then you can easily recover your password using that email address by using the recover password or reset password option. Always make sure that you store the sensitive information associated with your wallets well because there are some things that cannot be recovered

▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  █████████████████▀      ▀████████████████▀      ▀████████
▄█████████     ████████████████   ▄██▄   ██████████████   ▄██▄   ███████▄
████████████   ███████████████████████   ████████████████████▀   ████████
████████████   █████████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████     █████████
████████████   ███████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████████▄   ████████
▀███████████   █████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████   ▀██▀   ███████▀
███████████   ████████████████          ███████████████▄      ▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀
swapSwap, Earn, Bridge, Mint Crypto
& NFT in Multiple Chains
iceylm

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 01:23:37 AM

Generally! With long passwords and lots of special characters, it's impossible to find the right one at the moment, so be sure to keep the wallet if you do not want to lose everything.

Mostly you know what the password should have been but maybe you are one character off or the capitalization is off, these common mistakes are the most likely reason that you are locked out of your wallet,and if there’s slightest chance you do remember parts of your password, or the origin of it,then there’s a very big chance help you to retrieve your wallet password. BTC
rollingstorm45

Activity: 448
Merit: 17

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 01:40:23 AM

stay careful, because I also never lost my password
but the problem is, where did Satoshi Nakamoto come from?
and why is there a website that knows our password? is not Bitcoin a decentralized asset?
stay alert

Duogembrot

Activity: 476

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 05:12:35 AM

you can recover your wallet password when you can still get into the registered email with your wallet, maybe I am just the only way you can do to recover your wallet.
Bugsbey

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 05:18:41 AM

It is very important to keep private keys. So one must see to it that it will not be forgotten. I just know that we can also use out private keys in lieu of our wallet password. Thanks ti this post.
Pan Troglodytes

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 09:50:40 AM

stay careful, because I also never lost my password
but the problem is, where did Satoshi Nakamoto come from?
and why is there a website that knows our password? is not Bitcoin a decentralized asset?
stay alert

Hey mate, in that whole thread people are totally mixing two things: a private key which cannot be in any way recreated when lost (it is less likely then finding the lost grain of sand in our galaxy by random search) and a wallet passphrase which is human generated and usually fairly easy to crack.

So no need to stay alert, an there is no centralized website that knows everybody's passwords!
Roboabhishek

Activity: 882
Merit: 528

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 09:18:23 AM
Last edit: July 06, 2018, 06:43:27 AM by Roboabhishek

Can't suggest anyone to use that website as I've never used it myself, it could work or maybe not.
Before using this tool/website try to

* Remember the password calmly
* Use the password you use frequently
* Bruteforce the wallet password using a 3rd party or custom tool made by a freelancer.

Websites you can find trusted people to make this tool for you

Freelancer: www.Freelancer.com
Fiverr: www.Fiverr.com
davehopepe05

Activity: 25

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 09:54:49 AM

If you have a bitcoin is saved on the own lock, you can use the private key to access which to be used to password.
Unlitinated

Activity: 29

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 03:49:59 PM

Sorry to hear, but there is no way to retrieve it. Blockchain techonoly itself was designed to eliminate the possibility to crack any wallet, that's perhaps the only negative thing about it.
iceylm

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 07:38:05 AM

Sorry to hear, but there is no way to retrieve it. Blockchain techonoly itself was designed to eliminate the possibility to crack any wallet, that's perhaps the only negative thing about it.
Anyway,it still a good chance for those people who had lost their wallet password. Smiley
Joyjoy16

Activity: 22

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 10:08:46 AM

Hello guys can someone help me or teach this how to recover lost bitcoin wallet password so if will happen to me i know what im doing. Just now im starting to learn here thanks
lattesgold

Activity: 2

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 05:06:29 AM

I have lost my password for BlockChain and there is no way to contact them that I could find. I tried and tried several different ways I may have done my password, but no luck. I even tried to just open another account, but it says I already have one so that didn't work. Cry  I am not very savy with new programs, such as was suggested to try for recovery, but think I will try it. At least them I can contact. Am truely hoping they can help me how to use this download and find my password.

lattesgold
iceylm

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 02:11:37 AM

People that time didn't expect bitcoin to be with huge value. To them it was just a play virtual money even after the price went up and now that they have seen it become serious and its even advertised on ball games,  they are reminded of the wallet they did back then. Too late though because if they lost the priv key and they forget the password then its lost forever.

I have lost my password for BlockChain and there is no way to contact them that I could find. I tried and tried several different ways I may have done my password, but no luck. I even tried to just open another account, but it says I already have one so that didn't work. Cry  I am not very savy with new programs, such as was suggested to try for recovery, but think I will try it. At least them I can contact. Am truely hoping they can help me how to use this download and find my password.

lattesgold

Good luck to you and I have retrieved my ETH password from this website,at least I trust their service after I recover my wallet password. Smiley
alala1123

Activity: 2

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 11:07:39 AM

Something new need to have a try
mcmchdlg03

Activity: 24

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 02:12:31 PM

I'll never forget my password but if I forget my password, you can suggest us new bitcoiners to return our account? I want to learn on how to return my account in wallet. Thanks Smiley
Stedsm
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1273

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 02:50:02 PM

First of all, there is no such website that can literally help you out at any cost in recovering your wallet's password because once it's lost, it's lost.
You need to keep your private key/s safe in order to remain safe in case you lose such passwords and even 2FA. It's better not to go to any websites, because if I'm not wrong, these websites will surely ask you for your identifier and I'm not so stupid in order to put any details over there and it will literally prove to be the biggest stupidity and I may lose all the chances of getting my wallet back and/or even lose the funds that are conserved in my wallet.

██████████████████████
█████████████████████████