Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 04:35:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to recover my lost bitcoin wallet password?  (Read 818 times)
BRC community (OP)

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 02:32:45 PM
Last edit: May 15, 2018, 02:58:48 PM by BRC community

People who can't remember their Bitcoin wallet passwords are really freaking out now,and not all early cryptocurrency enthusiasts are counting their coins. Instead they might be racking their brains trying to remember their wallet passwords, without which those few Bitcoins they bought as an experiment a few years ago could be locked away forever. This is really a bad thing,it's like forgetting a bank account password, but there's no bank to call to reset it.

Actyally, this bad thing happened to me last year,and my friend recommend this website:http://recovermybtc.com/ to me,she said she has retrieved her bitcoin wallet password through it,and I used it last month,in fact,it really works after I used it,and I instantly knew that other people may face the same issue,so I recommend it to your guys.

Some people maybe had confusion that bad guys have the chance to steal their wallet money when the software decrypt the password, but this software can operate without a network so that users can protect their’ confidentiality, and it doesn’t upload any of your information, without giving them any opportunity to steal your money. and you can make you computers offline all the time until the password was obtained,and until the coins has been transferred ,then make the computer connect the Internet,and I had retrieved my password through it,hopefully it can help you.

Good luck to your guys.
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 02:38:14 PM

If you are storing your bitcoins on a wallet with private keys then you can use those private keys to access your wallet even without the password. But if you created a wallet but you do not have the private key because you created your wallet on a website that hosts a bitcoin wallet then all you need to do is to contact  their support.
Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 02:40:33 PM

If you are storing your bitcoins on a wallet with private keys then you can use those private keys to access your wallet even without the password. But if you created a wallet but you do not have the private key because you created your wallet on a website that hosts a bitcoin wallet then all you need to do is to contact  their support.

Yes, but you will need to prove that this is your wallet.
It may be very difficult to recover your lost password but I wish you luck.
Try to find first email you received from them.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
mk4
Legendary

Activity: 2800
Merit: 3855

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 02:44:31 PM

This is really a bad thing,it's like forgetting a bank account password, but there's no bank to call to reset it.

Because the point is to "be your own bank". Think about it, if it was easy to recover lost bitcoin "passwords", then that would be a huge flaw that a lot of hackers can exploit. Using bitcoin and it's advantages also comes with risks, and this is one of them. It's your money anyway, why would you be so careless with your password.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
hugeblack
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 3777

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2018, 02:47:56 PM

I think the primary purpose of this post is this link.
Bright names, stories about friends and other things are indicators of a scam site.
Stop recommending this sites.

No one can help you if you forget the entire password or your seed.
Can only help you if you remember part of the password and the password was easy.
freesia_pnp888

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 03:41:08 PM

ohhh sorry to hear that! good luck to you, too!
Brightcrypto

Activity: 105

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 03:53:14 PM

That is most reason why bitcoin is number one, when creating account, using blochainwallet.info it we request for email to enable to save login ID and password can rest on the email.
As roma

Activity: 53

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 05:09:30 PM

ohhh sorry to hear that! good luck to you, too!

When the user loses his wallet, this affects the loss of money from the circulation. The missing bitcoin is still in the chain-like blocks of other bitcoins. However, the missing bitcoin will remain inactive forever because there is no way anyone can find a private key that allows it to be used again. Because of the law of necessity and supply, when bitcoin is in circulation only slightly, then the remaining amount will be more needed and has a higher value as a result.
BRC community (OP)

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 01:07:28 AM

Yes, but you will need to prove that this is your wallet.
It may be very difficult to recover your lost password but I wish you luck.
Try to find first email you received from them.
Yes,and if you lost your privatekey, there is no way to recover it,if you have your wallet.dat and lost your password, maybe if you put a weak password, you can bruteforce it.
Heartbreakeren

Activity: 28

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 01:20:29 AM

The scariest downside of cryptocurrency. Once you lose it, it's gone.
BRC community (OP)

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 03:04:29 AM

The scariest downside of cryptocurrency. Once you lose it, it's gone.

Actually,most of my friends have retrieved their password through it,and it realy works after I used it,it is an advanced and extremely fast passwords recovery tool for encrypted bitcoin wallets,and it have created a highly optimized multi-threaded program to perform the brute-force decryption,I really have some bewilderment whether it works before I download the software,and before I used it,I download the software and upload it into an anti-virus website like this:https://www.virustotal.com/#/home/upload,and until the result displays it's a safe software I used it to retrieve my password,so if you have a vague idea of your password, but can’t quite remember it,then it can help you.

It's really a good software, and you can test it through the anti-virus website :https://www.virustotal.com/#/home/upload,cuz  I've tried it.
odolvlobo
Legendary

Activity: 4354
Merit: 3274

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 03:55:40 AM

Be very careful about downloading this unknown software. It is probably malware.

Join an anti-signature campaign: Click ignore on the members of signature campaigns.
PGP Fingerprint: 6B6BC26599EC24EF7E29A405EAF050539D0B2925 Signing address: 13GAVJo8YaAuenj6keiEykwxWUZ7jMoSLt
mustamin88

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 04:19:50 AM

In blockchain usually the user is given hidden typer and password. Thus, there is only one risk that can make the bitcoin lost on the two sites.
"Well if we forget our account password in blockchain yes lost bitcoinnya.Usually if the e-mail there is recovery, if the blockchain does not exist Forgot password or hidden typer yes out, just disappear,"
This is my opinion.
treatWy

Activity: 308
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 04:25:30 AM

That will be a good news if that's true! However it should be proven by many in order to trtust the source. Without any proven for example hundreds of people try it then if they are satisfied then it should be reliable. However according to my knowledge once you lose the private key and the password you couldn't access the wallet anymore it means goodbye bit coin.

▬▬ ●   P A R Q   ● ▬▬ A GREEN, SMART AND CONNECTED CITY PLATFORM
● ▬▬▬▬▬  ●  ▬▬▬ ● https://www.parqtoken.com ● ▬▬▬  ●  ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
LigwagGanern

Activity: 307
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 04:36:07 AM

People who can't remember their Bitcoin wallet passwords are really freaking out now,and not all early cryptocurrency enthusiasts are counting their coins. Instead they might be racking their brains trying to remember their wallet passwords, without which those few Bitcoins they bought as an experiment a few years ago could be locked away forever. This is really a bad thing,it's like forgetting a bank account password, but there's no bank to call to reset it.

Actyally, this bad thing happened to me last year,and my friend recommend this website:http://recovermybtc.com/ to me,she said she has retrieved her bitcoin wallet password through it,and I used it last month,in fact,it really works after I used it,and I instantly knew that other people may face the same issue,so I recommend it to your guys.

Some people maybe had confusion that bad guys have the chance to steal their wallet money when the software decrypt the password, but this software can operate without a network so that users can protect their’ confidentiality, and it doesn’t upload any of your information, without giving them any opportunity to steal your money. and you can make you computers offline all the time until the password was obtained,and until the coins has been transferred ,then make the computer connect the Internet,and I had retrieved my password through it,hopefully it can help you.

Good luck to your guys.

If you forget your password in your online bitcoin wallet I think the only thing that you can do is just contact the application or the management of your bitcoin wallet. Contact them by messaging them in their website or gmail, so that they will know that you forget your password and they can help you to recover your password after that you can open your btc wallet again.
intoy_victor

Activity: 266
Merit: 16

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 05:02:24 AM

To recover my lost bitcoin wallet password is to message them or to contact for those people envolve in this site or else click the other website to get more information how to get an idea to recover of betcoin wallet password so that you should follow step by step to recover it.

Also you could recover it by the help of your recovery account. Example you login your email account it could be use to forget password then create new password.
BRC community (OP)

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 05:02:39 AM

Good luck to your guys.

If you forget your password in your online bitcoin wallet I think the only thing that you can do is just contact the application or the management of your bitcoin wallet. Contact them by messaging them in their website or gmail, so that they will know that you forget your password and they can help you to recover your password after that you can open your btc wallet again.

Did you lose your password without any clue of what it might have been? Then I'm really sorry to say that it will be very difficult to retrieve your wallet password. No one, neither a Russian Hacker nor MI6, or the FBI and the NSA will be able to crack that password to your crypto wallet. However,if there's slightest chance you do remember parts of your password, or the origin of it,then there's a very big chance to help you to retrieve your wallet password.
iceylm

Activity: 20

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 08:20:16 AM

That will be a good news if that's true! However it should be proven by many in order to trtust the source. Without any proven for example hundreds of people try it then if they are satisfied then it should be reliable. However according to my knowledge once you lose the private key and the password you couldn't access the wallet anymore it means goodbye bit coin.

In fact it's really good news and i have tried it to find my lost password and i told my friends who have that needs,cryptocurrency plays an important rule this year,most people pay more attention to it and buy them,and some of them may have the experience that can't find their password,if this website can help them to retrieve their wallet password,why not try?

By the way, I have test it in a anti-virus website and it dispalys that it's safe software which has no virus,it won't steal your personal information,I think someone who has forgot  or lost their password can have a try. BTC
BRC community (OP)

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 02:23:26 PM

In fact it's really good news and i have tried it to find my lost password and i told my friends who have that needs,cryptocurrency plays an important rule this year,most people pay more attention to it and buy them,and some of them may have the experience that can't find their password,if this website can help them to retrieve their wallet password,why not try?

By the way, I have test it in a anti-virus website and it dispalys that it's safe software which has no virus,it won't steal your personal information,I think someone who has forgot  or lost their password can have a try. BTC
Something new need to have a try.
target
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1041

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 02:33:31 PM

People that time didn't expect bitcoin to be with huge value. To them it was just a play virtual money even after the price went up and now that they have seen it become serious and its even advertised on ball games,  they are reminded of the wallet they did back then. Too late though because if they lost the priv key and they forget the password then its lost forever.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4  All
  Print  

Jump to: