Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:27:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is worth buying coins under $1?  (Read 3896 times)
websoftwareengineer

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

Blockchain with VTOS energy

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 07:28:55 PM

What's your opinion on buying new emerging coins that are not yet on top and cost less than 1 dollar?
How do you decide whether they have potential to grow or not?

You can invest on credit coins today because the project is successful that it skyrocket on the market and reach $1 dollar value, i believe that the price will increase even more in december just like what happened last year because there are more investors today more than last year due to the popularity of bitcoins.

⚫ ▬▬     V T O S   |   Decentralized CDN & Social Network     ▬▬ ⚫
  Whitepaper    JOIN OUR ICO  >  MAY 28th  <
FACEBOOK               MEDIUM               TWITTER               GITHUB               TELEGRAM

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
@alaji

Activity: 73
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 07:43:13 PM

One need to be extraordinary careful when we are to choose coins that are new in the market since history has it that many of them are scam project that has nothing to offer in real life. Although there are few of them that worth buying at the lower price less that a dollars.
MrFeasible

Activity: 42

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 08:27:05 PM

Every coin(including Bitcoin) was starting at the price of few cents. I know some investors are focusing only on coins under 1 dollar.

If we're talking about trading (rather than long term investments), then ignore what the likes of BTC have done - sounds odd, but that's an anomaly. Buying a coin with $0.05, then selling for $0.5 is great business.
renemagritte

Activity: 235
Merit: 40

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 08:30:53 PM

lol it's not always about "below $1", you should also check market cap, how many tokens in circulation etc... so don't be fooled by cheap coins which have trillions of token supply Smiley
GoodLuck2

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 09:14:02 PM

Every coin(including Bitcoin) was starting at the price of few cents. I know some investors are focusing only on coins under 1 dollar.
They are mainly focusing on that population to which this under one dollar coin is most stable. Mostly people can’t just afford the price at which bitcoin is moving now. Although this is one of the low prices of bitcoin but still people failed to get a whole bitcoin. So they mostly trend themselves towards those who are easy to buy to them. Like you are telling some coins.
GalaxyWorld

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 09:54:29 PM

If we're talking about trading (rather than long term investments), then ignore what the likes of BTC have done - sounds odd, but that's an anomaly. Buying a coin with $0.05, then selling for $0.5 is great business.
Coins under $ 1 are a great opportunity for many investors to find potential coins in the future because you do not need a lot of money to buy these coins but the possibility Very strong increase. I also invested in XRP and DGB in 2017 and I felt good when both of them had a strong time.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
alibaba93

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 10:05:13 PM

What's your opinion on buying new emerging coins that are not yet on top and cost less than 1 dollar?
I believe that this time is very suitable for you to trade altcoin, you should not choose how to buy so, the risk will be very high, you should carefully analyze the chart and give the most accurate view before when deciding to trade. combine the information and always pay attention to the bitcoin price to be able to handle any situation that may occur.
boss1dg

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 10:09:23 PM

Why you looking for coins less than 1 dollar only ? do you think if bcoz price is less than 1 dollar then it will have more room to grow !
Then you have misunderstood crypto completely , because price is just a single factor to decide future , main thing is marketcap and supply of that coin . so rather than looking for 1USD coin look out for low marketcap coins which are still underdog and silently working on their project .

boss1dg

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 10:12:23 PM

at that time there was no competition , also no one was interested that much in crypto currency and blockchain technology , so price was in cent and also bcoz of monopoly bitcoin has all the room to grow individually and dominate entire market for few years . still it is dominating 40% market just bcoz of its early start .
regarding price of bitcoin in cents and then growing to 20k dollar , then you must also think about its supply and reward per block which is halved every 4 years . supply is very less which makes it high priced coin .

biletskiy

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 05:59:25 AM

We can always look for the past performance of that coin if it has a potential to grow.. Though the price is  1 dollar or below that doesn't mean that it would not grow.. I think it's best to buy that coins in a very low price and experience it growing rather than buying it high and then drown..

Some of the penny altcoins have already shown the tremendous growth. They gained much more than the alts from the top-100. Yes, it is worth investing in them.
Usafstar

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 06:24:22 AM

Investment is not about the size it is a behavior some people start from $1 but then they become millionaire and some people start from $1000 but they are not able to proceed more and i like to take a start from $1 in the start.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
johnwest

Activity: 1106
Merit: 503

BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 06:56:15 AM

It depends on the total supply of that token. If the total supply is in Billions then it will hardly reach 3-5$ in the future if the market will be like this. Still its a good profit. If the total supply is less than 2-3 Million and the price is less than 1$ then it is suggested to buy the coin if the project has credibility.

.USD Stablecoin Aggregator.                                              ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀█
                                            ▄▀      ▄
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █        █
          ▄▄▀▀▀             ▀▀▄▄    ▀▀▄   ▄▀       █
  ▄     ▄▀ ▄▄▄▄         ▀▄      ▀▀▄▄   █  █       ▄
▀ ▀▄ ▄▀  █ ▄▄ █         ▀ ▄        ▀▀▄█▀▀        █
█ █▄ ▀ ▄█ ▀▄▄▄▄▀   █  ▄    ▀▄        ▄          ▄▄
█ ██               █  █     █   ▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▄          █
█ ▀ ▄▄            █   █   ██▀▀▀     ▄ █▀▀▄       █
 ▀▀   ▀▄       ▄▄▀  ▄█▄▄▀▀  ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀ █    █      ▀
         ▀█▄▄▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀         ▄▀▀▀  ▄▀      ▀▄     █
               ▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▀          █    ▀
                                               ▀▀█▄▄▄█
.BabelFish.█▀▀▀▀▀▀
█      ▀
 █        █      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  █       ▀▄   ▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀             ▀▀▀▄▄
  ▀▄       █  █   ▄▄▀▀      ▄▀         ▄▄▄▄ ▀▄     ▄
   █        ▀▀█▀▀        ▄ ▀         █ ▄▄ █  ▀▄ ▄▀ ▀
   ▀▄▄          ▄        ▄▀    ▄  █   ▀▄▄▄▄▀ █▄ ▀ ▄█ █
   █          ▄▀ ▀▀▀▄▄   █     █  █               ██ █
   █       ▄▀▀█ ▄     ▀▀▀██   █   █            ▄▀▄ ▀ █
  ▄█      █    █ ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀  ▀▀▄▄█▄  ▀▄▄       ▄▀   ▀
  █     ▄▀      ▀▄  ▀▀▀▄         ▀▄▄▄ ▀▄▄▄▄█▀
 ▄▀    █          ▀▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀
█▄▄▄█▀▀
.FISH token sale at Sovryn.████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
poplolnman
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 07:27:16 AM

It depends on which token you are going to invest and trade, because the tokens below 1$ haven't the same value and potential, they aren't similar. You need to study the market and the charts of the most interesting coins and then if you predict that some tokens will rise in the future then you can buying. But always keep in mind that the risk is always involved.
People too often fall into something like an undervalued coins could go get hundreds dollar in value, in other words they are looking for 100x gains which it's sounds like a gambling for me personally. Don't go invest with that mindsets, you won't ended up in good way. Unless if you put a little money only or just the free money, then you may go for it. It worth sometimes.yeah sometimes.

I'm in 400,000 euros debt , dont help me , i rather die
Huy Mai

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 07:42:42 AM

For investing anything, we need to research about it first. Then, I will research about the coins under $1 before investing on them. There are some criteria to evaluate the coins like whitepaper, team, products, marketing strategy, community, etc.

On the market, you can see there are lots of coins that have a really cheap price (even $0.0000001), but they have never become a good coin to invest. People call them as trash coins. Investing on them, you will never get your profit. So, please be careful if you want to invest anything.
icecream sandwich

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 07:57:10 AM

It is risky for me of course because they can go either ways ebcause they are new that means they do not have the people that can support them they might be the new best altcoins but of course they can akso be one of those shitcoins that are scattered all around the cryptocurrency. If you are gonna ask me if I am gonna invest in that coin I will say  there are a pot of rumors about them but if not then no because they are cheap they are not that that trusted for me.
Bitinity
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1312

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 08:11:38 AM

Yes of course. Less than 1 dollar coin also we have very good and potential coin in market like XRP, ETN,CARDANO, TETHER. Other coins also is good from top 100 ranking. You can check below link to choose best coin.

https://coinmarketcap.com/

Check market chart you will get some idea and history of that coins.

I would not recommend to check coinmarketcap anymore since the big accusation against them that they are manipulating the market. There are some alternative to check market chart of the available coins in this crypto community such as coincap.io coingecko coinlib and some other price check sites.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Hallmader

Activity: 1123
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 08:14:59 AM

Your decision should not come from the price of the coin. It should come from the credentials of the coin. There are so many coins in the market that are less than $1. That does not mean that if we invest in these coins, we are somehow assured of a good return after some time. Instead of looking at the price, look at the products of the project and its partnerships as well as the fulfillment of the roadmap. The price does not indicate reliability.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
Mastsetad

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 01:49:13 PM

Check this site first https://matchcoins.info/
I think that low price coins have greatpotencail then big coins for growth if they are not scam. I want to put my investment in low price coins like Ripple because I can hold huge quantity with small investment and when the price grow a little I can make good profits. On the other hands big currencies like bitcoin is not for small investors because of the high price and much volatility.
allohha

Activity: 672
Merit: 176

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 04:40:43 PM

Check this site first https://matchcoins.info/
I think that low price coins have greatpotencail then big coins for growth if they are not scam. I want to put my investment in low price coins like Ripple because I can hold huge quantity with small investment and when the price grow a little I can make good profits. On the other hands big currencies like bitcoin is not for small investors because of the high price and much volatility.

It seems to me that it makes no sense to keep a large number of coins if they do not have prospects. In any case, you need to first determine the prospects for the future of a particular coin, And then determine with its purchase. Although relatively ripple, I fully agree with you.
jennyluwariz

Activity: 42

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 05:31:25 PM

you can buy coins at less than dollar price. but before that you need to check the coin status, coin demand, supply and you need to do your research to evaluate all these factors.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: