Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:30:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is worth buying coins under $1?  (Read 3896 times)
mongkie

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 08:15:43 AM

What's your opinion on buying new emerging coins that are not yet on top and cost less than 1 dollar?
How do you decide whether they have potential to grow or not?

most of the good projects is being dumped by bounty participants and that dumping results to the undervalued coins. i do bagged some high potential coins before like dent coin and that makes me rich Smiley

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
zpopdream

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 08:37:49 AM

I think yes, it may worth it if the project is actually good a and offers a solution to an important problem
NOAHCOINOfficial (OP)

Activity: 179

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2018, 08:41:42 AM

my way of distinguishing a coin that will have potential is to look at the white paper and look at the coin or token sales process, it would be worth it if I buy a coin at a price below $ 1 as it could give a higher chance of increase, especially in the long term.

Thanks for your opinion. Indeed whitepaper is important - if there is only 'water' that's the sign Smiley

My point is that rome wasn't built in a day and each project start with something - but may rocket in the end
Charloz24

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 08:52:00 AM

Price of token not important, if you want to buy not popular coin, you should analyze project, meet the team and check partners. You can buy this tokens on exchange and hold it. if the project will develop according to the roadmap price can grow up!
NOAHCOINOfficial (OP)

Activity: 179

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2018, 08:55:47 AM

What's your opinion on buying new emerging coins that are not yet on top and cost less than 1 dollar?

most of the good projects is being dumped by bounty participants and that dumping results to the undervalued coins. i do bagged some high potential coins before like dent coin and that makes me rich Smiley

A very interesting point of view. Yes, bounty can create some sort of the hype around the coins, but don't think they actually dump it
Nasty23

Activity: 736
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 08:56:36 AM

I decided to invest depending on its project and the team behind on it because whatever the price of the coin it is, if the project and team is a good one it will always help this coin to climb up in the future. We only need to be patience and support this coin so that we didn't missed any opportunity that we may possibly earned even, it is a less than 1$ coin it will also have a big possibility to a high demand in the market and we can earn a huge profit just hold it in the future.

Ctn

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 09:17:31 AM

We cant decide whether they have potential or not but we can keep trying for them.

There are many more coins out there which are undervalued like that and they are going good these days. Dont forget there was one day when ETH, BTC, NEO and many more project were couple of dollars worth few years ago and now they are worth countless!

So yeah, we should choose them with their fate. Thats what I can say.
alan2here

Activity: 1778
Merit: 504

WorkAsPro

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 09:21:07 AM

I usually invest in currencies under $ 1 and usually do not invest in high-priced currencies. Because the currencies are high, the price difference when the fluctuation occurs is very low => not profitable.
The $ 1 $ altcoins will fluctuate more and it will bring a lot of profit.

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
lelahkenabanned

Activity: 329
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 09:23:39 AM

yes of course buy a coin that has a price below $ 1 in my opinion it is very valuable, for example XLM price, XRP and doge coin when they experience an increase you can get a lot of profits and when the ride is also easy because the price is very cheap.
TRAID

Activity: 246
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2018, 09:28:35 AM

It depends on the coin and its history. If it's an old established coin then yeah absolutely. I would refrain from buying any new coins atm because the market is bearish at the moment and who knows how low we are yet to go. You can easily get burned.

TRAID - World's Best Crypto Traders are Waiting to Mentor You ‖  www.TRAID.tv
jameshowlett

Activity: 338
Merit: 250

Asura – Self Sustainable eSport ecosystem

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 09:49:12 AM

I think that it is worth to buy coins that under $1. You need to understand that the lower the price it is, the higher price it will have when it is pumped by whales. As you can see, ripple was only 0.01 cent in the early of 2017 but now, it is around $1.

chel0

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 11:16:17 AM

I bet it is worthy to buy coins under $1.I can't name a few coins but most of those that started under $1 double,triple or even more in later part.No worries if coin value is under $1 as long as its projects plays a vital role in the society then it is worth buying.
gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 3013

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 11:48:18 AM
Last edit: May 16, 2018, 12:24:56 PM by gentlemand

You need to look at the overall Market Cap of the coin. This is the price of the coin multiplied by circulating supply.

Literally the only post in this thread that mentions supply. Has that not occurred to most here? A $1 coin with a supply of 10 billion is nowhere near 'cheap' and may never reach that price again if it had already.

If you're dim enough to think an individual unit price is the be all and end all then you should go find something else to do.

One unit of Byteball at $200 or whatever is a potentially good deal. There's only a few hundred thousand of them. But most aren't bright enough to take the latter figure into account.
amih

Activity: 308
Merit: 17

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 12:23:17 PM

the basic principle of investment is to buy when the price is low and hold for a long time until the highest price. but the question is whether the new coin type will have a pretty good potential in the future. and this is a very important question to hold on to investors who will hold new coins for the long term. I think the thing to note is the observation and detailed study of coins and if based on research and get the conclusion that the coin has a good potential in the future then it is the right choice.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
krauzzer02

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 01:02:14 PM

It doesn't matter whether it is a sat coin or an expensive crypto more than $1, the right way to deal with this was to identify the scam, useless pump only coins, right timing to enter your capital, diversification to maximize the profit and the potential of the specific token/coin, beware of fuds, greediness and traps as you may encounter them most especially on the newly emerging coins to profit from crashing commonly if that coin has the potential to moon in the future.
daringkhan30

Activity: 28

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 01:13:46 PM

I just came to know the once bitcoin was under 1$ , so every other coin has possibility to grow fast.
What is funny is that a lot of these people see the low price, and think that there is an opportunity to more than double their money overnight. They don't understand that % is what is important, not price points. For this reason, I believe that we will see almost every sub $1.00 coin skyrocket to a certain point, and then correct hard. FOMO is strong at the moment, but the risks are sky high with a lot of these coins.
kingnony

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 01:18:25 PM

Price does not necessarily mean the coin will be profitable, they are many coin below $1 that you can profit more from compare to some coin above $1. The important thing is to do your home work before investing.
Baraban66

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 01:39:55 PM

First, you will need to analyze the project, read the roadmap, analyze the project team, and find out if the project already has a finished product or not
Nimblecrown

Activity: 21

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 01:55:03 PM

Hi guys

I'm looking to invest in a coin that is valued at less than $1. How do  you judge which coins worth below a $1 are worth investing in? Such as Tronix which is in the Top 10 but is still valued at less than a $1

Thanks in advance
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3514
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 03:41:46 PM

if a coin has a high potential it is very feasible and if you have a large capital and buy lots of coins at the price of $ 1 it might be profitable
The question OP should be asking himself, or any other person in his shoes is that, if he is to invest in a company right now, probably to be able to have a huge stake in it, what is he going to be looking at? The percentage of the stake or the fact that the company can actually deliver in the long run for a pretty huge profit.

Many people today in the cryptocurrency world are looking for less than a dollar coin just because they want to get rich overnight and all they are doing is gambling their way through investment which the outcome most of the time can be horrific unless that individual is just lucky.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: