Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:51:44 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: $10,000 to spend  (Read 14099 times)
DonFacundo

Activity: 1344
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 01:42:40 PM

Feels good for me they are potential altcoins seems you will earn double one of the altcoins in this year, why don't you add more two altcoins and divide it that $10,000 into four, maybe you should include ethereum.

Ade A Aziz

Activity: 221
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 02:07:17 PM

How do you guys feel about

$5000 in XRP
$5000 in WAVES

Hodling for long term returns

I was hesitant about the two coins, because personally I did not like them. If I have that kind of money, I would prefer to invest 50% for ethereum, 25% for NEO, and the rest I share for IOTA and Cardano. I'm more confident with the 4 coins for long-term investment.
sehoon

Activity: 840
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 02:11:42 PM

$5000 in XRP
$5000 in WAVES

Both coins belong to the top 50 and known for the project development. Investing in this coins is really good. Do a long-term hold for higher profit and if ever you have extra money invest again. A lot of people trust this coin because of this coin's potential in the future to become profitable and you should feel good about it.

m.vina

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 02:13:55 PM

$5000 in XRP
$5000 in WAVES

I feel really bad about those picks. I would keep a part of my investment portfolio in Bitcoin first and foremost then diversify into altcoins. This way, if Bitcoin explodes, your altcoin losses will be balanced out by your bitcoin gains. This is advantageous because even if that happens, altcoins are inherently tied to bitcoin's success and in one way or another, an increase in bitcoin value will also translate into increases in altcoin values (although smaller).

For altcoins, i would invest in Ethereum and NEO.

M O Z O   //     $31M RAISED!     PRE-LISTED on Coinrail     $450k Bounty Tradable on 8/8/18
●            ●                       VERSACE & 38,000 Stores are accepting MOZO TOKENS                       ●            ●
●            ●            WHITEPAPER        MEDIUM        TELEGRAM        ANN THREAD            ●            ●
modmalaney

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 02:30:03 PM

not a bad strategy. but remember that ripple has different systems with the most coins. Ripple tend to be centralized and with it of course also this coin will be difficult to develop. Maybe replace with a more has great potential like EOS.
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 02:36:19 PM

$5000 in XRP
$5000 in WAVES

Both coins are indeed have a pretty good prospect level. But if you want to invest in a long time then you should choose a coin that much better. Personally I strongly recommend trying to invest in Etherum and Ripple. Both coins have a very good level of credibility that I think is very safe to be invested in a long period of time.

Altcoin does offer a lot of options, but please be careful because there are not many coins that will make you comfortable. believe that only a few coins have prospects. all conditions can happen and you must be prepared to accept any risks that may occur.
hasna17

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 03:03:06 PM

Right now I only think about the red market conditions, but this is a good time to invest your money on coins NEO, CARDANO.or ETH Coins the price is down, because I believe so invest. By the end of this year you can see the price of NEO at 200 USD or else it will rise to 50% -75% maybe even more than that.
silverleafy

Activity: 538
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 03:05:05 PM

$5000 in XRP
$5000 in WAVES

Why do you think that it is a good investment? $10 000 is a lot of money to invest in such risky coins.

Bitico777

Activity: 280
Merit: 14

The P2P Marketplace For Digital Content

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 03:17:56 PM

With this amount of investment, I would choose a minimum of 5 coins, among which there must be BTC and ETH.

icalical

Activity: 1372
Merit: 268

Graphic & Motion Designer

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2018, 03:28:33 PM

$10.000 is not small, better spend it wisely. XRP is not a really good idea, better put it on more promising project like Ethereum or Bitcoin, or try the underdog like EOS, ADA etc.

Katashi

Activity: 672

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 04:00:14 PM

i suggest you to spread it more and invest on low value tokens, in that case you will having a bigger volume in terms of quantity. Since they are saying whatever coin you are having you will be celebrating before the year ends. So i suggest have some stocks of coins with high quantity in order for you to have more chances of winning. But be mindful with their projects and team member in order for you to avoid scams. You can thank me later.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit InvestBox| 
BUY X10 AND EARN 10% DAILY
🏆
matrix50

Activity: 74

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 04:08:23 PM

Buy top 10 coins except tether.  Grin
cannycassiopeia

Activity: 266
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 04:26:12 PM

I want some proof so that I can give you much proper advice. I don't want my opinion to go to waste in such a poser's spammed topic. We, people here want something true to fed up our curious minds so much better to show your $10,000 worth of proof to us.

I'll be active when the bull market comes back
kristensoto

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 04:38:18 PM

$5000 in XRP
$5000 in WAVES

i think using 5000$ to invest in Ripple(XRP) is a great choice but the rest in Waves is not a good choice at all, ripple is great because it has been applied in real life very useful to our world, ripple company has brought us XRP to enhance our way of using financial systems around the world, but i can not agree with Waves becasue there have many investors worry about this blockchain system, so many scammed ICOs have been occured since waves was operated, i think you should invest in Cardano, it has more potential than any other altcoins.

oiu967436

Activity: 14

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 04:42:19 PM

I don't really like xrp in here and with $10000 at your disposal I think you should be more diverse with your choice of cryptocurrencies. My biggest bag would be BTC, then big altcoins like WAVES, NEO, ICX. If you have something to spare you can consider MANA, PKT or other low caps.
But it's your money after all.
KonstantinosM

Activity: 1493
Merit: 763

Life is a taxable event

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 04:45:29 PM

I think you should put $500 on Syscoin. It's a very ambitious project and the team behind it has proven to be tenacious.

They also have kept delivering software for a very long time.

Now the price has gone down significantly so you'd be buying low.

Disclosure: I've got some Sys because I believe in it.

Edit: grammar from "keep" to "kept"

Syscoin has the best of Bitcoin and Ethereum in one place, it's merge mined with Bitcoin so it is plugged into Bitcoin's ecosystem and takes full advantage of it's POW while rewarding Bitcoin miners with Syscoin
jackflag

Activity: 630

Glad to see you

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 11:54:08 PM

$5000 in XRP
$5000 in WAVES

good assets, but I think that the deposit needs to be split into more assets, . I will be keep part of the deposit in bitcoin and the dollar as the market is unpredictable.

Your assets is good for long term, but I would make some changes: 20%BTC, 20% ether, 30%waves, 10%dollar, 20%ripple
cryptoneet

Activity: 127
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 01:04:46 AM
Last edit: May 18, 2018, 01:21:08 AM by cryptoneet

$IFX Infinex, will 10x+ in the near future

-very talented team working on a dex exchange
-dex exchange will run on the ifx network and masternodes will get a % of the fee's (never been done)
-no marketing or hype atm, team is developing dex behind the scenes alpha launch will be in next 1-2 months
-only 1m mcap a true hidden gem
-dex exchange only the beginning more apps will run on the ifx network in the future
-alpha out on 5/20/2018

dex exchange is the future with all the scams/hacks going on and what happen with mtgox can never trust a centralized exchange.

you can get in on the ground floor of a future dex exchange out of Singapore(crypto friendly nation) now

https://www.infinex.info/
https://masternodes.online/currencies/IFX/

checkout their discord and talk to devs you will find out anything you need

https://discord.gg/2PpuNSe
marketone
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 02:03:19 AM

Feels good for me they are potential altcoins seems you will earn double one of the altcoins in this year, why don't you add more two altcoins and divide it that $10,000 into four, maybe you should include ethereum.

Yes, Ethereum, Bitcoin are the two option you need to add them to your portfolio and there are some other altcoin which has potential in the market, in my prediction I am suggesting you include Neo.
senopratama

Activity: 630

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 04:14:07 AM

for the waves I was sure has the potential to hold long term. but for ripple not too give a lot against these coins. for the long term, I am not sure the ripple will be developed with ease. ethereum, NEO, EOS, Cardano much better if compared to ripple.

███             ▄▄▄███████▄▄▄          ████                   ████          ▄▄▄███████▄▄▄         
███         ▄███████████████████▄       ████                 ████       ▄███████████████████▄     
███       ▄██████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄      ████               ████      ▄██████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄   
███      █████▀               ▀█████      ████             ████      █████▀               ▀█████ 
███    ▐████▀                   ▀████▌     ████           ████     ▐████▀                   ▀████▌
███    ████▌                     ▐████      ████         ████      ████▌                     ▐████
███    ████                       ████       ████       ████       ████                       ████
███    ████                       ████        ████     ████        ████                       ████
███    ████▌                     ▐████         ████   ████         ████▌                     ▐████
███    ▐████▄                   ▄████▌          ████ ████          ▐████▄                   ▄████▌
███      █████▄               ▄█████             ███████             █████▄               ▄█████ 
███       ▀██████▄▄       ▄▄██████▀               █████               ▀██████▄▄       ▄▄██████▀   
███         ▀███████████████████▀                  ███                  ▀███████████████████▀     
███             ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                       █                       ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀         
INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
|

THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED
HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK

|

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████