Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 12:48:17 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: $10,000 to spend  (Read 14099 times)
Enzo05

Activity: 938
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 08:56:31 PM

How do you guys feel about

$5000 in XRP
$5000 in WAVES

Hodling for long term returns

If I have 10k usd I wont invest on those 2 crypto that you mentioned , thus I will invest it in bitcoin or ethereum and hold for a long term because I know it can be profitable in the future .
CptThomas13

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 06:38:31 AM

not a bad strategy. but remember that ripple has different systems with the most coins. Ripple tend to be centralized and with it of course also this coin will be difficult to develop. Maybe replace with a more has great potential like NEO.
Denijal

Activity: 224
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 06:40:10 AM

Check Blockshipping.
ICO ongoing.

The blockchain based GSCP platform is the world's first freight container registry and the first global platform allowing all players in the shipping industry to perform a wide range of transactions related to the handling of containers.
The GSCP ICO offers a set of token features including a Revenue Sharing Model as well as a Market Maker Fund that allows ICO contributors to sell their coins back to the platform at a floor price until Blockshipping has met certain fixed milestones.

I took them already for bounty campaign because I want to take as more as possible their tokens. Via bounty and token sale.

Acorn collective. Soon on exchanges. HITBTC and Bancor. Fund managers invested there.

Enkronos. ICO as well.

GoNetwork

Project Shivom. Zebi, Matrix and CVC are already on exchanges.

Powerledger, We Power, CarVertical and Thrive.

YCryptos

Activity: 127
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 11:26:59 AM

I would call this choice crypto-currency not very successful. According to Ripple and Waves, not very good news is coming out and I would be wondering if I were in your place, but is it worth investing money in them or is it better to look for other alternatives.
coco23

Activity: 1974
Merit: 856

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 01:14:31 PM

with $10000 to invest I would buy every month to come now 1 coin you like for $1000. Like this you nicely spread out the risk of bad timing and an unlucky coin pick
ClackKendi

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 01:30:39 PM

If there are $ 10,000 in spending you will spend on how you can make reasonable spending, I would choose to use that number to buy the remaining bitcoin I would use to buy the ethereum coin that I like many advantages
MaryKiTy22

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 01:33:49 PM

Give me advice if I have 10,000. What should I buy or spend on how to maximize profit tomorrow? Should I buy or invest in short or long term? What should I do to have great things come to my life?
Serveev

Activity: 99

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 02:56:24 PM

Don't invest in XRP . It's an Altcoin that stands still. Waves good altcon I also bought. Better buy Bitcoin cash and Ethereum instead of XRP.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 03:27:17 PM

How I feel?  

I hold 20+ coins and I don't have either.  That means I personally don't believe in them.  Good luck!
holding coins meaning youre earning instantly,thats why long term holding is the highest profit providers,but the question is how long can holder do it ,specially in this bearish market.

Having 20+ coins is a foolish decision,yes its better to diversify but not that too many lol
catapult

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 04:25:21 PM

$5000 in XRP
$5000 in WAVES

In my opinion, this distribution is extremely risky. First, maybe you should do more research about ripple and see that it is not a promising coin. Secondly, although waves has a good potential for the future, I think $5000 is a really high amount to invest in it. If I had this amount, I would buy some btc, eth, neo, iota, ltc and maybe some eos.
greenclub09

Activity: 560
Merit: 102

BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 05:33:03 PM

to my opinion, 10k$ is a great enough for us to invest both long term and short term profit, you can actually invest in new altcoins like ADA platform or Ripple, i choose them because they have the real value in daily life if we can apply it in the future, so their potential is huge for long term holding, and because 10k$ is quite alot, trading BTC is a good way to earn profit everyday.

javadevm8

Activity: 81

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 05:43:34 PM

I'd avoid XRP at all costs, thing sucks.
Maricurijohn

Activity: 294
Merit: 8

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 09:40:00 PM

With such a large amount of money, you can invest in many different pennies, to reduce risk if you focus on a risky coin you will be very high.

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
DaryaDancova

Activity: 119

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 06:50:45 PM

Do not make the biggest mistake of your life. Those coins that you have chosen are not suitable for long-term investments and I would advise you to reconsider your choice and invest in something else.
Renskin

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 07:17:36 PM

diversification is the first lesson of the investor. learn investment strategy be reasonable don't invest all your savings in one asset, it's not far-sighted. the best investment strategy is to invest in knowledge learn and learn the crypto currency market it is much more diverse than only two of your proposed examples
NereuFajardo

Activity: 152
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 07:37:05 PM

Please, whatever you do, do not put your money on waves, that coin has no future and it is unlikely going to touch its all time high during this year or the next one, so better to avoid it and invest in other coin that has a better and brighter future than that
PancherBitCoin

Activity: 812
Merit: 317

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 09:27:46 PM

Please, whatever you do, do not put your money on waves, that coin has no future and it is unlikely going to touch its all time high during this year or the next one, so better to avoid it and invest in other coin that has a better and brighter future than that

I think if a person is not very versed in the crypto currency and have experience in investment or trade, it is best to invest their money in the etherium today and with an absolute guarantee after some time this amount will triple.
komjhq

Activity: 588

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 10:25:38 PM

I think if a person is not very versed in the crypto currency and have experience in investment or trade, it is best to invest their money in the etherium today and with an absolute guarantee after some time this amount will triple.
each user of the crypto currency has his own views on the use of his funds, as well as on the implementation of his strategy. the new pug best can be made the right choice. But someone is good at investing in an ico company, and someone is better off investing than investing.
Jr.

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

Blockchain with a Purpose

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 11:13:27 PM

That's a lot!!!! Planning is the best option they said! Well, Your first two choices aren't bad, but put Bitcoin and ETH as well, since they have more used also aside from pure investment and holding.

tge.HORYOUToken.io    ■))   BLOCKCHAIN WITH A PURPOSE
▐ ███████████████   JOIN THE TGE   《《《 ▀ ▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
granchio

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 11:23:36 PM

$5000 in XRP
$5000 in WAVES

I think waves is a promising coin. But for me, there are more better coins than this two to buy with $10000. I think this amount is good to buy ethereum, litecoin and bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: