Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 05:42:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: HashFast thread derailment part 3  (Read 3394 times)
Inaba (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2013, 02:18:19 PM

The signal to noise ratio here is astounding Angry
There is no signal at all, and it's not our fault.

You and the trolls like you are the explicit example of who's fault it is.

If you're searching these lines for a point, you've probably missed it.  There was never anything there in the first place.
cedivad
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 24, 2013, 02:19:28 PM

Hey josh, how are you doing? Have you tried to install the blockchain app on your android yet? Do you still need lessons?

My anger against what is wrong in the Bitcoin community is productive:
Bitcointa.lk - Replace "Bitcointalk.org" with "Bitcointa.lk" in this url to see how this page looks like on a proper forum (Announcement Thread)
Hashfast.org - Wiki for screwed customers
CYPER

Activity: 812
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 24, 2013, 02:29:59 PM

The signal to noise ratio here is astounding Angry
There is no signal at all, and it's not our fault.

You are the prime reason for what is wrong with the entire ASIC industry. Go back to your cave.
Inaba (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2013, 03:02:56 PM

Josh is probably taking a % of HF profits due to it's suggestions to john. So there is really no point in asking him it's opinion on HF. I will always remember how sure he was that KNC was gonna be late when we meet, it must have been because he knew that KNC was legit.

And I was right... KNC was late.  They promised summer delivery and didn't deliver until, what... October?

If you're searching these lines for a point, you've probably missed it.  There was never anything there in the first place.
Bargraphics

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

Every man is guilty of all the good he did not do.

View Profile
December 24, 2013, 03:04:57 PM
Last edit: December 24, 2013, 03:19:20 PM by Bargraphics

Josh is probably taking a % of HF profits due to it's suggestions to john. So there is really no point in asking him it's opinion on HF. I will always remember how sure he was that KNC was gonna be late when we meet, it must have been because he knew that KNC was legit.

KNC was late.  They promised summer delivery and didn't deliver until, what... October?

They promised "September" delivery and didn't start delivering until October 4th.

Shouldn't you be posting about more delays for the Monarchs on the BFL Forums?

Ironic how you would come on their thread riddled with sympathy.
cedivad
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 24, 2013, 03:15:20 PM

And I was right... KNC was late.  They promised summer delivery and didn't deliver until, what... October?
October? So 2 days after we meet and you was sure they would have never shipped? Right. Noted.

Shouldn't you be posting about more delays for the Monarchs on the BFL Forums?
Keeping the SNR low with zero or almost zero informations seems to be the new trend from BFL/HF. I guess that it makes sense, usually not giving bad news should calm everyone down.

My anger against what is wrong in the Bitcoin community is productive:
Bitcointa.lk - Replace "Bitcointalk.org" with "Bitcointa.lk" in this url to see how this page looks like on a proper forum (Announcement Thread)
Hashfast.org - Wiki for screwed customers
defcon23
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1002

View Profile
December 24, 2013, 03:38:33 PM
Last edit: December 24, 2013, 03:50:19 PM by defcon23

in august hashfast promised  to deliver their units to batch 1 customers for 15 october.
today we are on 24 december ... and they're insulting all of us by their fucking silence !
it's clear :HASHFAST IS A BIG BIG SCAM !
their model : BFL . that's all

The fun part is that they promissed October delivery and they got the chips on 5 December!
yes and first workings tests on 19 december ..... ( that's on their website ), really funny when you see what they promised in august  Grin
Xian01
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1067

Christian Antkow

View Profile
December 24, 2013, 03:40:16 PM
Last edit: December 24, 2013, 06:18:09 PM by Xian01

... Bitcointalk being troll-city and ignored by most of the general public, unlike back when BFL started and Bitcointalk was somewhat reputable... so all the trolling, lying, FUD and general misinformation is largely irrelevant in todays world...

* Mumbles something about COINTELPRO tactics - Attempting to discredit these very forums while contributing advertising revenue supporting the forums - Cognitive dissonance *

Still looking good to ship a closed-loop, water-cooled, PCIe-card-form-factor 600GH/s 28nm Bitcoin mining product in volume by end of March 2014 ?
ASIC-K

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

Hell?

View Profile
December 24, 2013, 03:48:39 PM

haha you are such a douche it hurts. get the fuck out of here.
j03

Activity: 62
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2013, 03:56:36 PM

You are incorrect, sir. They said all of batch 1 will be in-hand by 15 Oct. They went approx 2 weeks over that mark. 2 weeks lost me about $1,000, but it could have been worse.

1MYwxy8TniWL37y3ueG2cN6i5eQ49Fr19Q
Inaba (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2013, 04:57:47 PM

And I was right... KNC was late.  They promised summer delivery and didn't deliver until, what... October?

You are incorrect, sir. They said all of batch 1 will be in-hand by 15 Oct. They went approx 2 weeks over that mark. 2 weeks lost me about $1,000, but it could have been worse.

Do you just like not read the first post of KNCminer or are you just a troll and/or liar?

Here, let me quote the relevent part for you (bolded for your pleasure):

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=170332.msg1771040#msg1771040

We will in the upcoming weeks opening our order book to allow the purchase of our first set of ASIC miners. They are in the early stages of development now and will be ready in the summer of 2013 (yes in just a few months)

KNC was months late.  Suck it.

Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464

Clueless!

View Profile
December 24, 2013, 05:01:49 PM

KNC promised summer delivery on there FPGA protot ype of like 80gh or some such..FPGA unit ...forget the name......the btc community said it was too small too high priced..so they changed it to their proof of concept prototype...and did not deliver that in the summer they delivered their orig ASIC as they stated on time org 250gh was the estimated gh....always stated that for the fall ie sept  (or 1 week late for some folk)....so no the ASIC 400gh stated at the end became current ad  (which they gave us the other 550 gh for free mine does 555gh) was on time +/- a week....so don't spread false info.....ASIC we are talking here.

You want to improve BFL allow us to Xfer our forced to upgrade to  Monarch orders...never wanted one...forced to update due to your being way way behind on your estimated timeline....do that and some of us backed into the monarch orders will xfer to others who wish them (even at a loss) and move on...but imho I don't see you getting them to us till april at double the power and prob 1/2 the hash rate....(surprise me and allow transfers on our pre-order monarchs...if they are on time you can have the last laugh with whoever wants to take them off our hands)...anyway should not matter you can transfer the other older asic stuff ..why not monarchs...at least it would be a way out for me from any BFL product....

anyway my 7131.80 KNC unit has made ROI back even when the 900gh of monarch I got backed into arrives as bricks......hashing nicely at 555gh w/o issues....and 2 days before my Saturn shipped in OCT I canceled it and they refunded me in 4 hrs...so yeah..you could learn a lot from KNC especially the REFUND part ..but alas if you refunded then you would not have your new GH cloud hosting service off of our $$$ that should have gone into production way back this last summer....

anyway trying hard not to rag on your a*ss ...you just probably don't fathom how badly you (with benefit of doubt here at least in your own mind) "seem" to have mislead everyone ordering from BFL ...so consider some of the above..if you are on time/on task on the monarch extending xfer to monarchs should not be that big a deal.....(sorry josh but I really really want to dump them...in a somewhat pre-order legit manner..to whomever ...with warranty etc with a legit xfer option)...imho cut us loose with this added option....be to your benefit not like your previous customers with a choice (not like us forced to upgrade folks) will order from you again...no offense but once burnt don't ya know....that and the fact you are btc wire xfer only "no refunds" and KNC and some others are same but in KNC's case 'refunds up to shipping".....anyway I digress

do what you want I've moved on and covered my losses with bfl by about 4x....but if I we're you I'd consider the above....there are a lot of us who want to cut our losses with BFL even if at a loss...we just don't buy you will come thru on time/product/performance....if we are wrong you can have the last laugh and we've sold our monarch pre-orders for a loss and moved on...even if that is the case I doubt either of us in 2 month hindsight would regret the actions...at that point in time.

my 2c worth

Searing

(heh really really surprise me and everyone else and 'un-ban' me from shoutbox on BFL while your at it...I assume the odds are the same as my above suggestion)

Searing

Old Style Legacy Plug & Play BBS System. Get it from www.synchro.net. Updated 1/1/2021. It also works with Windows 10 and likely 11 and allows 16 bit DOS game doors on the same Win 10 Machine in Multi-Node! Five Minute Install! Look it over it uninstalls just as fast, if you simply want to look it over. Freeware! Full BBS System! It is a frigging hoot!:)
ASIC-K

Hell?

View Profile
December 24, 2013, 05:02:45 PM

And I was right... KNC was late.  They promised summer delivery and didn't deliver until, what... October?

Do you just like not read the first post of KNCminer or are you just a troll and/or liar?

We will in the upcoming weeks opening our order book to allow the purchase of our first set of ASIC miners. They are in the early stages of development now and will be ready in the summer of 2013 (yes in just a few months)

KNC was months late.  Suck it.

you know a thing or two about sucking it, don't you Josh.
Inaba (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2013, 05:03:05 PM

KNC promised summer delivery on there FPGA protot ype of like 80gh or some such..FPGA unit ...forget the name......the btc community said it was too small too high priced..so they changed it to their proof of concept prototype...and did not deliver that in the summer they delivered their orig ASIC as they stated on time org 250gh was the estimated gh....always stated that for the fall ie sept  (or 1 week late for some folk)....so no the ASIC 400gh stated at the end became current ad  (which they gave us the other 550 gh for free mine does 555gh) was on time +/- a week....so don't spread false info.....ASIC we are talking here.

Does it hurt to be so wrong all the time?

ASIC-K

Hell?

View Profile
December 24, 2013, 05:05:07 PM

You want to improve BFL allow us to Xfer our forced to upgrade to  Monarch orders...never wanted one...forced to update due to your being way way behind on your estimated timeline....do that and some of us backed into the monarch orders will xfer to others who wish them (even at a loss) and move on...but imho I don't see you getting them to us till april at double the power and prob 1/2 the hash rate....(surprise me and allow transfers on our pre-order monarchs...if they are on time you can have the last laugh with whoever wants to take them off our hands)...anyway should not matter you can transfer the other older asic stuff ..why not monarchs...at least it would be a way out for me from any BFL product....

anyway my 7131.80 KNC unit has made ROI back even when the 900gh of monarch I got backed into arrives as bricks......hashing nicely at 555gh w/o issues....and 2 days before my Saturn shipped in OCT I canceled it and they refunded me in 4 hrs...so yeah..you could learn a lot from KNC especially the REFUND part ..but alas if you refunded then you would not have your new GH cloud hosting service off of our $$$ that should have gone into production way back this last summer....

anyway trying hard not to rag on your a*ss ...you just probably don't fathom how badly you (with benefit of doubt here at least in your own mind) "seem" to have mislead everyone ordering from BFL ...so consider some of the above..if you are on time/on task on the monarch extending xfer to monarchs should not be that big a deal.....(sorry josh but I really really want to dump them...in a somewhat pre-order legit manner..to whomever ...with warranty etc with a legit xfer option)...imho cut us loose with this added option....be to your benefit not like your previous customers with a choice (not like us forced to upgrade folks) will order from you again...no offense but once burnt don't ya know....that and the fact you are btc wire xfer only "no refunds" and KNC and some others are same but in KNC's case 'refunds up to shipping".....anyway I digress

do what you want I've moved on and covered my losses with bfl by about 4x....but if I we're you I'd consider the above....there are a lot of us who want to cut our losses with BFL even if at a loss...we just don't buy you will come thru on time/product/performance....if we are wrong you can have the last laugh and we've sold our monarch pre-orders for a loss and moved on...even if that is the case I doubt either of us in 2 month hindsight would regret the actions...at that point in time.

my 2c worth

Searing

(heh really really surprise me and everyone else and 'un-ban' me from shoutbox on BFL while your at it...I assume the odds are the same as my above suggestion)

Searing

(Just wanted to quote your stupidity before you edited it.)

Does it hurt to be the most disliked individual in the bitcoin community?
CYPER

Activity: 812
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 24, 2013, 05:06:21 PM

I am 100% confident that if you happen to die in the worst possible and painful way, 99% of the people on this forum would not care. Some would even feel a little happier inside.
jspielberg

Activity: 490
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 24, 2013, 05:07:03 PM

I think some folks are more likely to give KnC the benefit of the doubt because they didn't start off with a hard deadline like Oct. X through Y.  The "end of summer" I guess is technically September 22nd (in which case... they were late by a couple of weeks?) :^)

I do remember some teeth gnashing and some hand wringing in the beginning of October in the main KnC thread, but I think that was the normal trolling to get folks to claim refunds so as to reduce the expected hashrate.

Seems counter productive in this thread as there are no refunds currently. If refunds are being offered in a week... it will just lock in a larger loss than just mining with the thing (assuming the 10-day warranty is really just CYA and not an expected shelf life).
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464

Clueless!

View Profile
December 24, 2013, 05:25:45 PM

I stand corrected on that point....of course you we're more then  1 year late...and and basically told everyone  "2 more months" for that period of time...big whoop KNC gave me my unit oct 15th. and from the timeline you mention it was to be 250gh for the same price..and I got 555gh for the same price  (1st units we're 4wks late from my lot from your above calculations).....you told me in chat no later then AUG for my april jally ..I got it on Oct 31st Halloween......no option for refund after may 30th or so....yeah KNC is the villain here by being late ..right!

sheeh...

as to my other point...they refund you don't ..they give more hash for free..that same point of time on the post you quote they said there unit would be 250gh they delivered ..as you state correct....550gh or in my case 555gh ..gasp 4wks from the first units (I was in the middle) late...they refunded a 2nd order ...the day before  it shipped in 4hrs...had the refund in my account.

getting thru to you yet?  by the by your RMA button on shoutbox don't work or so people have been stating on here for a month

anyway.....I guess that is a NO on extending your customer transfer option to monarch customers.....too bad...now you have do deal with me some more

alas it was a good product bfl wise.....but this the problem/issue people have with bfl/you ...it is always to "your advantage" attitude and never your fault really is not gonna get BFL anyplace in the future imho....KNC made a mistake by allowing paypal on a www page which I took advantage of on their purchase option...they informed me it was a mistake asked for btc or wire xfer....I did the wire xfer ...my bank screwed up not KNC ..they held my very early order for 6 WEEKS on my word..and the fact I had paid and it was their option mistake and admited such to me and others in that boat...and I only had a weak copy of a pdf of the xfer.from my bank..i was sure after dealing with BFL I was sooo screwed.....in that they had no proof it was my bank error..they could have easlily kicked me to the curb ..they chose "NOT" to do so ...so imho that is what p*ss*s off everyone about BFL ....you never take the high road...never admit mistakes or misinformation....it is always the customers fault...if that had happened with you guy's assuming I did get thru...it would have been "tough luck' NEXT...silly way to try and get repeat customers...

so KNC can muck up some now/in the future whatever....they cut me slack I cut them slack..but the difference is they seem to WANT repeat customers from what I can tell of BFL btc/wire xfer no refunds ..forced updates etc..that shipped has sailed....run to your GH hosting farm as fast as possible before you close the bfl wing of your BTC enterprises..seems to be the theme ......

my 2c worth

Searing

Old Style Legacy Plug & Play BBS System. Get it from www.synchro.net. Updated 1/1/2021. It also works with Windows 10 and likely 11 and allows 16 bit DOS game doors on the same Win 10 Machine in Multi-Node! Five Minute Install! Look it over it uninstalls just as fast, if you simply want to look it over. Freeware! Full BBS System! It is a frigging hoot!:)
matthewh3
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1003

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2013, 05:28:14 PM

I am 100% confident that if you happen to die in the worst possible and painful way, 99% of the people on this forum would not care. Some would even feel a little happier inside.

He should be branded a scammer.  He profits from pre-order schemes where others lose out due to their blatant cons.  KNC is the only company worth even considering a pre-order with.

Bargraphics

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

Every man is guilty of all the good he did not do.

View Profile
December 24, 2013, 05:28:35 PM

KNC was months late.  Suck it.

By meteorological record-keeping, summer ended on Aug. 31.
By astronomical definition, summer didn't end until the autumnal equinox, which occurred on Sept. 22 in 2013.

I wouldn't call a maximum of 34 Days (using the meteorological date) "months"

If we use the astronomical definition then they were only late by 15 days on their very first deadline (Which they changed not too long after to September), not bad especially when comparing to BFL but then again BFL makes HashFast look good still.

Since Josh likes to pick and choose what he quotes, he should also quote the 250GH Jupiters that they said back then as well, only to be ~500GH in October and now closer to ~650GH.

Looks like someone thought he was clever.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: