Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:41:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]✅TradeRiser ✅- Get Answers To Trading Questions Instantly  (Read 2562 times)
rig4hodlers (OP)

Activity: 938
Merit: 156

KOL Manager and CriptoGemas CEO

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2018, 04:54:48 PM
Last edit: June 28, 2018, 06:22:02 AM by rig4hodlers

A Decentralized Ecosystem & Research Assistant For Answering Trading Questions.

Get instant answers to trading questions without the leg work. Ask, Find, Decide and Repeat. Your future to smarter trading begins on our whitelist.

KOL Manager and CriptoGemas CEO, just contact me on telegram: @angelfcc - @CriptoGemas_R4H

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rig4hodlers (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2018, 04:56:19 PM

reserved for updates

KOL Manager and CriptoGemas CEO, just contact me on telegram: @angelfcc - @CriptoGemas_R4H
rig4hodlers (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2018, 05:19:42 PM

Hello guys,

Alpha version is ready to be tested.

If you have any questions, join the telegram channel and contact with the team.

Regards.

millymanz
Copper Member

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 05:20:35 PM

I look forward to the campaign.

With so many cryptocurrencies and assets out there this is the kind of technology we need when making investment decisions.
vatalay

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 05:40:17 PM

Welcome friends. I hope everything is as you like it. You have a really good project and a strong team. Everything is transparent and understandable, I'm sure you will succeed in a short time
millymanz
Copper Member

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 06:06:11 PM

Yes stay tuned, we will be providing lots of updates.
Erichallig

Activity: 476
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 09:59:21 PM

Welcome friends. I hope everything is as you like it. You have a really good project and a strong team. Everything is transparent and understandable, I'm sure you will succeed in a short time

Thank you! Don't forget to join the traderiser official community group
nimogsm

Activity: 2688
Merit: 651

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2018, 10:10:05 PM

Interesting project.But link to bounty program not open please fix it/I will be pleased to participate.
masulum
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1592

hmph..

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2018, 01:56:50 AM

This projects only use for crypto trading or will become for forex trading analysis too?

and about  Financial Analysts, how to know/verifying if they are real analysts or not?

Thank you

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Erichallig

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 10:14:48 AM

This projects only use for crypto trading or will become for forex trading analysis too?

and about  Financial Analysts, how to know/verifying if they are real analysts or not?

Thank you

All trading and financial analysis.

Analyst and content producers will be screened. We are also strict  in plagiarism
millymanz
Copper Member

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 10:23:42 AM

Thank you

Yes it will be for all forms of trading, stocks, cryptocurrencies, forex, commodities, security tokens and more.
laredo7mm

Activity: 1498
Merit: 537

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 11:11:05 AM

I was reading whitepaper and I'm not sure how are you going to solve problems mentioned. For example "Use Case 1" under "2.2 Research Assistant - Use Cases Phase One". Do I understand correctly that your AI Research Assistant will be able to predict when is the right moment to 'buy the dip' and how much is bitcoin expected to rise in 4 hours after the bottom price. Research Assistant will predict that based on historic examples and other parameters such as current trade volume, Market Depth and so on?
Erichallig

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 03:11:48 PM

I was reading whitepaper and I'm not sure how are you going to solve problems mentioned. For example "Use Case 1" under "2.2 Research Assistant - Use Cases Phase One". Do I understand correctly that your AI Research Assistant will be able to predict when is the right moment to 'buy the dip' and how much is bitcoin expected to rise in 4 hours after the bottom price. Research Assistant will predict that based on historic examples and other parameters such as current trade volume, Market Depth and so on?

It is not prediction.the answer will be based on historical data, analysis, from data providers , quant and analytic firms. This are all real data as all questions submitted by the research analyst to us will goes thru a  data  validation and accuracy checking.
millymanz
Copper Member

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 04:44:32 PM

Hi Laredo7mm,

It platform will initial use all of the metrics you mentioned to give you an idea of what will happen or the general behaviour of those instruments (bitcoin, Ethereum etc) given certain market conditions.
It will however not tell you when the buy and sell signals are, it is up to you to asses the answer and make a buy and sell decision. So point of correction is it does build predictive models based on data that has been validated by the community of financial analysts.

I hope this is clear.
Icoservices2018

Activity: 176
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 07:48:48 AM

Hello team, I was reading the whitepaper and it is amazing the idea, if alpha version works correctly, I am sure you will have a real success soon, because it is really helpfull. Keep us informed about some updates please. Regards.
millymanz
Copper Member

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 09:10:23 AM

Thanks the encouragement.

The alpha works, feel free to sign up and check it out.
Zomorylshe

Activity: 104

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 11:38:04 PM

Seems like a very nice project. The team  is really exceptional , gonna watch over this..
millymanz
Copper Member

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 11:12:45 AM

Build quantitative strategies using world events and more.
rig4hodlers (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2018, 12:41:16 PM

Seems like a very nice project. The team  is really exceptional , gonna watch over this..

Thanks for your support, stay tuned for be bounty campaign, it will be launched soon. Top project!

rawafe

Activity: 170
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 04:20:52 PM

I´ve just checked the whitepaper and it seems interesting.
The links to Campaigns doesn´t work. It is due to that campaign isn´t avalaible, isn´t it?
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: