Bitcoin Forum
June 13, 2024, 10:13:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Like Facebook, will Twitter welcome blockchain??  (Read 1796 times)
billionaireSHS

Activity: 269
Merit: 10

Decentralized Transportation Solution

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 03:41:26 AM

Because of globalization facebook was adapted blockchain system in order to be a globalized. I think that there's no reason for twitter to adapt blockchain too because as years pass by there is always changed and we need to adapt in order to survive. Smiley

WhiteGAN

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 01:14:38 PM

One day, Twitter will switch to blockchain technology in running projects. I also believe that if Twitter has adopted blockchain technology, it is likely that it will also make electronic money coin use on Twitter.
burky156

Activity: 658
Merit: 112

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 01:19:04 PM

It is still unsure. I think the cryptocurrency market is waiting for this big news. If facebook connects with blockchain there would be explosion for the market. Marketcap would rise X2 at least and all the coins would rise. I don't understand i took this long or the facebook don't want to connest with it.. Big questions..
Yanisumin

Activity: 648
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 02:10:58 PM

I think twitter can not do the same even if they want to. Users can only advertise bitcoin but twitter as a whole I think is impossible. Twitter supports strong blockchain. Maybe one day twitter will switch to blockchain technology in running the project. I also believe that if twitter has adopted blockchain technology it will most likely also create an electronic money currency for use on twitter. If Twitter decides against crypto, it will affect the cryptographic community very badly. It has also been the means for celebrities to share their encrypted investments with their fans. They are struggling with their own development and therefore can not make such harsh steps.

I don't understand your posts. You seem to be sure that twitter supports strong blockchain, in the meantime twitter's network does not rely on blockchain. There are millions of twitter posts regarding on blockchain technology, if that is what you mean, then be sure to be clear. I don't understand either the encrypted investments that you are talking about. Huh Huh

as I recall the tweeter has launched its own token.
if not mistaken, the token name is TWIST, and that's great for cryptocurrency.

maybe the reference you can check is: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2900186.0

(please correct me if I'm wrong)

I have check the website but I don't see any information that it is twitter's own token. Based on what I've read, this is a whole different platform.

Why do they release own their cryptocurrency, what is the perpuse of that.

You don't have to question, question with questions.
Its obvious.
PRivacy and security must be one of the most important elements of a social media platform. You know that blockchain Tech can bring that.

gesdan

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 02:18:15 PM

we dont know about it many source that think that twitter is not pro with blockchain, and many source think that twitter is not contra with bitcoin and blockchain, nobody know about it and we all dont know about the future of blockchain, bitcoin, twitter or something else

robelneo
Legendary

Activity: 3276
Merit: 1207

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2018, 02:50:09 PM

The question is roaming in my mind just after hearing that FB is going to explore blockchain and might launch their very own crypto. Like Facebook, is twitter thinking on the same way?? What do you think??I hope Twitter to be also in the industry that may take the business in another level.

Your valuable thoughts are appreciated.

It's going to be huge if they announced that they are going to come out one, and it will give support to bitcoin and cryptocurrency in general but so far these are just study and no concrete plan to create one, but I guess they are thinking in advance in case massive adoption and cryptocurrency full mainstream.

tranle1267

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

Looking to the future and control myself

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 03:50:27 PM

At now any socials almost again to blockchain and crypto, if this is true, we can be happy, because now have more company have accepted blockchain technology, and in near future they will be accepted by more company and the world
soulripper

Activity: 381
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 01:51:45 PM

I hope that Twitter will accepted the blockchain again as the Facebook. Such of this social media is very important to Blockchain in fact as it can spread about Bitcoin widely. It can also attract people to engage in the world of bitcoin and this type of media can share about info related to bitcoin.
Cruzz1999

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 02:14:10 PM

It is very much possible. It is more or less now becoming a trend. Since Facebook is planning to come up with theirs, twitter is another popular platform that is likely to also do the same, in order to maintain its relevance.
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 1004

www.licx.io

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 04:56:48 AM

I hope that Twitter will accepted the blockchain again as the Facebook. Such of this social media is very important to Blockchain in fact as it can spread about Bitcoin widely. It can also attract people to engage in the world of bitcoin and this type of media can share about info related to bitcoin.
sooner or later, I think all systems will accept cryptocurrency, even twitter. at this time, even Google has received the cryptocurrency again. Well, I think it's only a matter of time. this will definitely be something good in the future.

▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
░████████████████████████
░███████████████████████▀
░███████████████████████
░███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████▀▀█████▀▀██████▀
| 
 Low Fidelity - High Potential 
|
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███▄░▄░███████▀▄███
█████▄▀█▄▀███▀▄██████
███████░██░▀▄████████
████████▄▀█▄▀████████
████████▀▄▀██░███████
██████▀▄███░██▄▀█████
████▀▄██████▄▀▀░▀████

█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███████████████████
██████▀░░▀▀▀░░▀██████
█████░░▄▄░░░▄▄░░█████
████▌░░██▌░▐██░░▐████
████░░░░▀░░░▀░░░░████
████▄▄░▀▄▄▄▄▄▀░▄▄████

█████████████████████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
██████████████▀▀███
███████████▀▀░░░░████
███████▀▀░░▄▄▀░░▐████
████▀░░░▄██▀░░░░█████
███████░█▀░░░░░▐█████
████████░░▄▄░░░██████
██████████████▄██████

█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
bitfocus

Activity: 532
Merit: 15

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 06:34:57 AM

facebook hasn't deployed their blockchain yet, but they are hiring (as per last week's news) and twitter will follow same soon, i presume, but being on blockchain does not mean issuing crypto.
lutfi-hasan

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 08:00:10 AM

facebook hasn't deployed their blockchain yet, but they are hiring (as per last week's news) and twitter will follow same soon, i presume, but being on blockchain does not mean issuing crypto.
Yes, but I think this will be good news for Bitcoin in particular, because big companies like Facebook and Twitter have glanced at Blockchain technology. So that both of them might never block Bitcoin again, as they did before.
anafiene

Activity: 686

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 08:14:25 AM

Slowly, Twitter will also give permission on the blockchain to be promoted, I think this also doesn't hurt him. Twitter policy is very beneficial for all parties if they are aware and see from various aspects.

acord00

Activity: 225
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 08:31:01 AM

I think that Twitter will also open later with blockchain and even follow Facebook's footsteps to create crypto currencies themselves. I am sure that if Facebook has succeeded in using the blockchain then it is possible that Twitter will do the same. I think that Twitter users are more than Facebook, so I'm sure if Twitter is able to hold blockchain technology, the benefits of Twitter will increase. This advantage I believe will exceed the benefits of Facebook.
BitcoinPC

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 08:48:57 AM

It will I think. Somehow I can see that twitter is just like following the things that facebook do. So I guess that it will do the same Smiley.

It is just not a question of Will facebook and twitter support and follow crypto currency , It is when they will start doing it. There will be no option for anyone whether it be social media or any business/shop to deny the option/importance of crypto currencies.
trauchot

Activity: 1764

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 09:04:22 AM

This will never happen, Twitter authorities who do not understand the blockchain technology at all and they negatively relate to the whole cryptocurrency sphere and therefore they constantly ban all their users who advertise any cryptocurrency.
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 10:23:51 AM

It will I think. Somehow I can see that twitter is just like following the things that facebook do. So I guess that it will do the same Smiley.

It is just not a question of Will facebook and twitter support and follow crypto currency , It is when they will start doing it. There will be no option for anyone whether it be social media or any business/shop to deny the option/importance of crypto currencies.
Still a big question as the fluctuations and sways still dominating the fear of most people who are gaining interest on this investment, twitter will welcome it when most people will do embrace the chain, the pressure will force them as digital currency will push thru and crypto will gain more supporters afterwards, just need some time.
ginobitcoiner

Activity: 700
Merit: 101

BBOD Trading Platform

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 11:08:27 AM

The question is roaming in my mind just after hearing that FB is going to explore blockchain and might launch their very own crypto. Like Facebook, is twitter thinking on the same way?? What do you think??I hope Twitter to be also in the industry that may take the business in another level.

Large social media such as Facebook and Twitter are very possible to explore blockchain technology for their platforms, it is not even difficult for them to create their crypto currency,
but do they really have that plan? or is this just a fake news?

kakonhat

Activity: 1106
Merit: 11

Crypto in my Blood

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2018, 11:19:03 AM

Did you see the coinbase update which is "Earn cryptocurrency while learning about new digital assets" Main topic is "Learn 0x Earn 0x". I show a video where is 0x believe everything will be tokenized. So tokenized means blockchain. So we can expect which you have mentioned.

kucritt

Activity: 616

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 12:53:22 PM

i dont know about it but i believet that big company like twitter facebook, yahoo, google is start to learn about blockchain and bitcoin, they have their own research and development team in bitcoin and blockchain, so if they get the big chances they will launch their own blockchain and cryptocurrency

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: