Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 09:34:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Investors and Bounty  (Read 610 times)
aussiesloth

Activity: 266
Merit: 41

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 01:26:29 AM

From my observations, many times the people picking up the "bounty dumps" post-ICO are the same investors who bought during the ICO.  In this way, they guaranteed having some tokens (probably with good early investor bonuses), and then top up at cents in the dollar to get a better cost-averaging of their bag.
Liona99

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 01:31:17 AM

I think this is a very cunning step from the part of investors.  I'll try to do this with Luckchemy.
Gerandoong

Activity: 165

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 01:44:19 AM

In my view, Many ICO have policies that pay token to investors in a long schedule. investors, they only buy small during ICO and wait for the prize hunters to throw away so they will have a chance to buy more. so if there is someone who believes a project, do not wait to buy after the distribution of bounties. He must buy at ICO.

phabulu

Activity: 238
Merit: 27

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 01:44:36 AM

Yeah, that's right. it won't waste your time if you choose the right bounty.
We should research the project, learn the strategy of the project,
and then if you're pretty sure about the project, you can join the bounty.  Lips sealed Lips sealed Lips sealed
Ausgewielt

Activity: 453
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 02:03:24 AM

I was looking for bounty chat in a telegram today because I did not have time to buy coins during ICO and I could not take part in the bounty.
Since I haven't any coins, I really want to buy cheap from bounty hunters on the exchange. I started looking for a group to find out when the bounty will be distributed.
Well, guess what? In this bounty chat, there were a lot of real investors who asked: "When will the payment for the bounty to participants?" I used to think that these repetitive questions are asked by the participants themselves.
 And you, too, do this when you want to buy a cheap coin after ICO?
Bounty campaign participants are always sells their coin or token after ICO , they dump it although it has good project behind it. Those coin and token are become undervalued. It is a good cgance to buy those coin and token. But we should observe the project first.

yakafi

Activity: 85

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 02:12:47 AM

I was looking for bounty chat in a telegram today because I did not have time to buy coins during ICO and I could not take part in the bounty.
Since I haven't any coins, I really want to buy cheap from bounty hunters on the exchange. I started looking for a group to find out when the bounty will be distributed.
Well, guess what? In this bounty chat, there were a lot of real investors who asked: "When will the payment for the bounty to participants?" I used to think that these repetitive questions are asked by the participants themselves.

Both, I like both. But, I prefer bounty campaign. Because It is no risk.
kier010

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 04:32:04 AM

why would "real" investor ask for bounty reward? mostly the people that ask this are bounty participant unless they participate too. if you want to buy ask when it is going to be listed in exchange. many will sell their coins after it is listed.
airdropcoin

Activity: 442
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 06:33:40 AM

I suggest that you do not trade off-exchange. Since no one can supervise your transactions, you can easily be defrauded away! And bounty hunters will not sell their tokens at very low prices!

arunakiran

Activity: 224
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 06:44:49 AM

In bounty group generally mostly the questions are related to ICO and their project. Few are very enthusiastic after completion of their bounty, eagerly waiting to receive the tokens, so people are asking about this more.
jlong187

Activity: 255

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 06:50:56 AM

I would like to buy more than I have from bounty when I get tokens and see the hunters dump. Then after some days price will go up again.
Henisusan

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 07:10:16 AM

The tokens for the bounty participants are commonly distributed to the investors, after the end of ICO. Some bounty hunters sell their coins lower than the price of ICO. This condition can really lead the price to fall down easily after the ICO and after on listed exchange. Of course, it can give a bad impact to the coins itself. However, the decision to buy or sell the token rewards from the bounty will depend on the individuals. I myself will consider holding if the price is low. Investors itself commonly will feel mad when the price is down because of the bounty hunters. So, it is blundering.

█████
                    ██████
                    ██████
                    ██████
  ████████████                    ████████████                █████████████████                      ███████████
█████████████████            █████████████████          ███████████████████            ████████████████
██████████████████        ████████████████████        █████████████████████    ███████████████████
  █████████████████▀      ██████████████████████      █████████████████████  █████████████████████
████████            ▀▀▀      ██████████            ████████      ████████              ███████████████              ██████
███████                      ██████████                  ████████    ███████                ██████████████                   █████
██████                    ██████████                      ████████    ███████                  ███████████                       █████
███████                ██████████                        ███████      ███████                ██████████                        ██████
  ███████            █████████      ▄██▄             ████████      ████████            █████████      ▄██▄            ███████
  █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████          █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████
  ██████████████████          █████████████████              ██████████████████          █████████████████
  ██████████████                  ▀████████████                      ██████████████                  ▀████████████
Cobo Digital Wallet
|
  First Leading Wallet Offering PoS and Masternode Rewards Worldwide 
SECURITY ● RELIABILITY ● CONVENIENCE
|
Download
for Android & iOS
● TELEGRAM
● FACEBOOK
● TWITTER

████
██████
█████████
█████████████
████████████████
████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████g█████████
██████████g███████
████████g██████
██████g██████
██████████
██████
███

████
                ████
                ▀▀
     ,▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄
   o████████▄██▄████████
  ████████████████████
 d███████████████████
,███████████████████
`███████████████████
 ████████████████████
 █████████████████████
  ████████████████████████
   ██████████████████████
    ████████████████████
     `████▀▀  ▀▀██████
[t
BenjaminFranklingwould

Activity: 335
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 07:30:31 PM

Personally, it's very difficult for me to choose ICO projects myself, I think that this requires a thorough verification from all sides to determine all the risks. But if I choose to buy some tokens after the Ico I go to etherdelta or idex and watch the prices. Right now many projects on good sale. Smiley

PERSISTENCE   //   BUY XPRT now!
●✦●───●✦●───  Protocol Powering Next-Gen Financial Products  ───●✦●───●✦●
│██ ██ ███ █████   DeFi    NFT    PoS  █████ ███ ██ ██│
Spaffin

Activity: 1316
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2018, 08:35:02 PM

Still, it looks like the stock exchange was asked about when the ICO generosity campaign will be paid to the expected tokens due to the fact that, firstly, the offer of such coins in the market will increase and they can be bought physically in the absence of them, and in Second, the price of new tokens should fall. It seems that the price of new tokens actually falls on the exchange after the members of the ICO generosity campaign give out the tokens they earned and they hurry to put them on the stock exchange for sale.

FXBOX    [TelegramTwitter ]  ▞  GAMEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  DEFI  ◼  CURRENCY TRADING
██████████████████  PLAY 2 EARN FINANCIAL GAMES  ██████████████████
INVESTINGTRADINGLOTTERYMARKET PREDICTIONS     ◖ READ MORE
|Bitkoin|

Activity: 273

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 03:43:01 PM

Choosing projects is not as easy as people think, a lot goes into the choosing of ICOs. The thing now with bounties is that they now take much time to pay out the rewards to the bounty hunters. I will never understand the reason why they do this. So they are left with a lot of bounty participants hounding them for when the rewards will be paid out to them.
naidray
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 08:01:17 AM

Smart investors really do not invest so much during ICOs anymore lol, as they just invest part of it, since they know that eventually once it hits the exchange, they are going to be getting it far lesser than the ICO price from the bounty hunters. Just monitor the coins bro, I have been doing that for projects that I always love to hold for the long run based on how I perceive their future to be. It is a good thing knowing you are hitting a jackpot when buying lower than ICO price. I guess some are just dumb enough not to know what they are doing in the cryptocurrency world.
vova.andreyan.94

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 08:10:49 AM

Investors are draining large stocks of coins to reduce the price of tokens, most likely to test the strength of the project!
linkHA

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 08:17:14 AM

First, you don't get cheap tokens from participants in the bounty thread.
It sounds interesting, but it's impossible because people will sell it at market prices.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
MancyZz

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 08:23:17 AM

Who are you kidding, you can buy the coin when it Get listed on etherdelta or idex.market because most of the time what people do is they dump their holdings. First things first as a bounty participant you are paid way later from the moment coin or token gets distributed and this is because ones that own an ICO want to make sure there is not huge dip and thus for investors to lose and feel FOMO and then to get messages that somebody is angry and want to kill them. So obviously why you won't stand a chance to buy right away from bounty participants.
Bounty certainly safer than the investment, because as we know for investment does provide a considerable interest in the future. so it will be very capable make significant benefits. but for the level of risk is also quite large. so it would be very dangerous to use it.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
raven7886
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 03:34:17 PM

Who are you kidding, you can buy the coin when it Get listed on etherdelta or idex.market because most of the time what people do is they dump their holdings. First things first as a bounty participant you are paid way later from the moment coin or token gets distributed and this is because ones that own an ICO want to make sure there is not huge dip and thus for investors to lose and feel FOMO and then to get messages that somebody is angry and want to kill them. So obviously why you won't stand a chance to buy right away from bounty participants.
Not just people, but bounty hunters. A normal investor who bought an ICO price of let's say $0.1 with his money will obviously not be selling lower than that but wait for the value to hit top notch before even considering selling at all no matter how long he or she will have to wait. Bounty hunters however, who even had no single idea of the ICO price dump at any price, and these days, leave it or take it, investors are beginning to target those moments. I have used it to acquire some pretty good tokens too at a lower price than ICO price.
UnlimitedMoneymaker

Activity: 304

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2018, 11:37:13 PM

Personally, I do not think that now it is worth participating in the ICO if you not experienced enough, because it is risky, but DAICO is a more safe option for investing in projects. But if you search a good price for some ICOs then watch bounty chats is a good option. Most people from bounties really don't understand the value of the projects.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: