Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 12:42:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Investors and Bounty  (Read 610 times)
Kay94

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 11:39:20 PM

Yes I always do that. What I have seen is that Bounty hunters dump coins so I make sure I get the dates their tokens will be distributed and buy form them on a cheap price.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s   ▐ ╹  Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAPCNSPNRU   WHITEPAPER  ]     ICO ❱ ❱  ❱ Nov. 12 th
facebook   ◥ TWITTER   ◥ reddit   ────  (❪   B U Y   ❫)  ────

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Gypat

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 11:50:21 PM

Waiting to buy from bounty hunters at a lower price sounds like a good idea to investors but hugely goes against the project developers. It may get to a time when when no investors would invest in projects and this doesn't sound good to the cryptocurrency industry.
GFE

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 11:51:46 PM

I was looking for bounty chat in a telegram today because I did not have time to buy coins during ICO and I could not take part in the bounty.
Since I haven't any coins, I really want to buy cheap from bounty hunters on the exchange. I started looking for a group to find out when the bounty will be distributed.
Well, guess what? In this bounty chat, there were a lot of real investors who asked: "When will the payment for the bounty to participants?" I used to think that these repetitive questions are asked by the participants themselves.
 And you, too, do this when you want to buy a cheap coin after ICO?

The best way is buy coins at criptocurrency exchange if you missed ICO. Sometimes, people can take your money and do not send tokens to you, so you could be scammed in this way

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
Silenox

Activity: 546
Merit: 122

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 11:54:24 PM

This depends on the project, some even have a dump when they pay the bounties. But it varies a lot, this usually happens with projects that do not have a long term vision. If have a good roadmap, the tendency is to value and people will hold the tokens, and the price will be higher than ICO.
jalaaal

Activity: 372

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 12:04:02 AM

I was looking for bounty chat in a telegram today because I did not have time to buy coins during ICO and I could not take part in the bounty.
Since I haven't any coins, I really want to buy cheap from bounty hunters on the exchange. I started looking for a group to find out when the bounty will be distributed.
Well, guess what? In this bounty chat, there were a lot of real investors who asked: "When will the payment for the bounty to participants?" I used to think that these repetitive questions are asked by the participants themselves.
no, unless a certain altcoin will get my interest, I will actually wait for bounty hunters to sell their coin for cheap price because it is the biggest opportunity that anyone is waiting for to grab on.

itsv

Activity: 532

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 12:39:07 AM

Lately few ico are trading below ico price that's because they distributed unsold tokens to ico investors and they dumped right after that and bounty wasn't even distributed. For example signalsNetwork so it's not always bounty Hunter who cause the dump Smiley
lanndrysmith

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 09:13:28 AM

I think that is the real thing that happens these days.Even with the investors, they just buy small during the ICO and waiting for the bounty hunters to dump so that they will have the opportunity to buy more and earn huge. Its somehow reasonable.
kopisusu

Activity: 1050

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 09:20:27 AM

now a lot of coins are falling below ico prices, once the investors get a lot of bonuses when purchasing ico it is one of the biggest dumps that happened even before bounty hunter got their tokens
carodupuis

Activity: 382

Live cams shows pimped with cryptocurrency on Sexy

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 05:38:04 AM

I do sometime, if the project is really good, I do not hesitate. Specially is suspected more than x3 at ICO price. Not easy to find the good one
Who would want to hesitate on buying something at a lower price from someone who does not actually value what they are holding one bit. It is a free world, and it is a good thing we will always have some bounty hunters in this category who are willing to do their bounty for peanut when indeed the value of what they were given should be more. As long as you have a project that is worth holding and you see it lower than ICO price on exchange, making a move without wasting any time is the best. You will always be the winner.
phabulu

Activity: 238
Merit: 27

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 03:56:31 PM

Bounty campaign participants are always sells their coin or token after ICO , they dump it although it has good project behind it. Those coin and token are become undervalued. It is a good cgance to buy those coin and token. But we should observe the project first.
  Wink
jimskiy

Activity: 574

Bitway.net - The Best Bitcoin Mining Network

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 04:07:51 PM

I know we can get token or altcoin from bounty campaign by free, but we have doing their task every day until the ico is ended, another wrong when ico was failed we will loss chance to get payment from bounty campaign because ico has stop. But investment we can take much money by easy where we buy altcoin on lower price and thes sell all it on highest price, just wait and see good moment to buy or to sell.

BTC BitwayBTC
The Best Bitcoin Mining Network
────────  DiscordInstagram ♦  Twitter ♦  Bitcointalk ♦  Reddit ♦  Facebook   ────────
Semenpaliy

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 04:14:46 PM

A good campaign and an interesting concept! Join the guys because the staff is great, even perfectly copes with his duties! Campaign success! https://konios.com
BaraxLo

Activity: 910
Merit: 512

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 11:07:33 AM

No because unless it's an absolutely useless coin that isn't listed on any exchanges you'll most likely end up getting scammed. No one would want to sell below market rate when it's so easy to just transfer it and sell.
Says who bro? Ask some dumb ass bounty hunters who just simply do not care about the project and they will tell you out rightly that as long as they get an offer for it, they are fine. Most of them do not even know the ICO price and only if they know how much they are cheating themselves. The OP is right. I invested in AdBank, a very lovely project with prospect early this year and you should see how obviously bounty hunters started placing bids below ICO price, I already believe this would happen, and it was interesting knowing I could get it far lower and I do not want to tell you the percentage profit I already have now that the value is back a little above the ICO price but you should get the hint and gist.
Sandra999

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 11:14:50 AM

Lots of bounty hunters want to dump them all at once and they would give a great deal to anyone just to convert their tokens into ETH or Bitcoin... anything saffer. This is good news to investors who can hold and make much better profit in the long run from these deals. I'm thinking about doing this myself. It's better than buying from an exchange.
GrandBcn (OP)

Activity: 275
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 12:41:04 PM

~

That's why I created this topic. I'm always interested in the question "Who would benefit from dumping the price?" Well, who in a right mind will sell tokens = 1000 for 500 bucks?
These categories are only three.
1. Bounty Hunter
2. Private investor with huge discounts
3. Development team
Since I can not buy from 2 and 3 categories, I don't know them, etc. The first group is the most logical choice. They receive tokens on July 1, for example. Hence, investors should wait for cheap tokens on the market this following days.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  

Jump to: