Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 01:54:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ➡️[ANN][STO][REFERRAL] Orbis - The World's Local Bank - Security Token Offering⬅  (Read 137625 times)
Eye16 (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 270
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 01:02:21 PM

What is the token price on public sale? and where can I find the public sale status? (the number of tokens sold out, fund collected...)
Thanks in advance!
The token price is 0.50€ we have this low price for our clients to try first our services with a small affordable amount.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Cryptocrow84

Activity: 31

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 06:30:46 PM

What is the token price on public sale? and where can I find the public sale status? (the number of tokens sold out, fund collected...)
Thanks in advance!
The token price is 0.50€ we have this low price for our clients to try first our services with a small affordable amount.

Sounds rezonable. I like this project allot.
Filantropica

Activity: 217

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 07:09:57 PM

I think we should remember that Cryptopia is a very low volume exchange. As well that many traders do not care to participate in the airdrop. So when considering the points above I really look forward to see a higher volume exchange list this token.

Hope to surprise you with the success.
I personally am quite nicely surprised

I am a bit surprised myself as how this thread is catching attention really fast.

This business will have a great success
Thompson.Evelyn

Activity: 7

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 07:10:53 PM

Do you have some video guide that explains how to join the sale, how to buy the tokens and how to go trough the whole procedure? If not, when it appear?
Eye16 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 07:56:34 PM

Do you have some video guide that explains how to join the sale, how to buy the tokens and how to go trough the whole procedure? If not, when it appear?

It is very simple, Orbis platform is very user friendly. You have to register, when you enter our platform ( https://orbistransfer.com ) you have 2 buttons : buy coins or sign up. I suggest that your read the content of the website and whitepaper first to understand what it is all about. Then if you want to buy coins , you simply sign-up, activate your account on email and in your wallet you have buy coins button. You click on it , enter the amount that you want to buy, choose the payment method and click calculate, then a buy button will appear with instructions . You finalize the payment and you will have the coins in your wallet in maximum 5 minutes.

Event the transfer is very easy. You click thansfer, enter amount to send, username and id number of the receiver ,click transfer and the user has the coins instantly.
Byou66

Activity: 47

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 08:35:57 PM

It is very simple, Orbis platform is very user friendly. You have to register, when you enter our platform ( https://orbistransfer.com ) you have 2 buttons : buy coins or sign up. I suggest that your read the content of the website and whitepaper first to understand what it is all about. Then if you want to buy coins , you simply sign-up, activate your account on email and in your wallet you have buy coins button. You click on it , enter the amount that you want to buy, choose the payment method and click calculate, then a buy button will appear with instructions . You finalize the payment and you will have the coins in your wallet in maximum 5 minutes.

Event the transfer is very easy. You click thansfer, enter amount to send, username and id number of the receiver ,click transfer and the user has the coins instantly.
very easy,my wallet was updated in 1-2 mins when I purchased the coins. Validation for paypal purchase is really quick.
DealHuntX

Activity: 29

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 08:40:57 PM

The purchase of coins is easy,it is a integrated wallet on their own blockchain not a erc-20 where you have to do allot maneuvers.
Johannesblock

Activity: 18

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 08:47:12 PM

I think we should remember that Cryptopia is a very low volume exchange. As well that many traders do not care to participate in the airdrop. So when considering the points above I really look forward to see a higher volume exchange list this token.

I am a bit surprised myself as how this thread is catching attention really fast.

This is the first STO that I hear about
Filantropica

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 08:56:30 PM

Yes, it is one of few,many people don't even know what an sto is.
Eye16 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 10:36:21 PM

Great point of view!
 With our project we aim to educatemore than 3 billion people in cryptocurrency and being one of the first STOs public we aim to regain the trust of crypto world, bringing a service thay actually respects it's promises. It will be a hard journey but we will bring the actualy services that we promise, to public.
Gadcunali

Activity: 37

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 10:45:01 PM

Greetings,
Go to the official website and click the buy button. That should answer your bounty question.. Check it up!
DealHuntX

Activity: 29

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 10:46:30 PM

Great point of view!
 With our project we aim to educatemore than 3 billion people in cryptocurrency and being one of the first STOs public we aim to regain the trust of crypto world, bringing a service thay actually respects it's promises. It will be a hard journey but we will bring the actualy services that we promise, to public.

Allot FUD going on your project.many people have been scammed and are frustrated.from my opinion testing your platform I have nothing to worry about. feel pity for those who invested in hyped useles projects and now have fear of investing $1 for test.
Eye16 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 01:21:24 AM

Great point of view!

Allot FUD going on your project.many people have been scammed and are frustrated.from my opinion testing your platform I have nothing to worry about. feel pity for those who invested in hyped useles projects and now have fear of investing $1 for test.

No worries, we are aware of that. That is why we are showing facts, not words. We have released the transfer service and API to show our future customers that we aren't another useless erc-20 token.
Eye16 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 01:26:58 AM

Great point of view!

No worries, we are aware of that. That is why we are showing facts, not words. We have released the transfer service and API to show our future customers that we aren't another useless erc-20 token.
We have the design and expenses plan ready for the first Orbis branch, it would be epic if people would not trust what they see and feel.
Ererolov

Activity: 10

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 01:29:54 AM

With the promise of harnessing the power of Ethereum blockchain and smart contract, this project aims to completely revolutionize the way we view and use e-commerce platforms.
Filantropica

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 01:30:13 AM

Announce the opening of the first Orbis bank so I sell my house to invest.
Byou66

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 01:32:29 AM

This is actually "epic" Grin Cheesy Grin Cheesy
Filantropica

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 01:36:52 AM

I have a friend that sold his house and car to invest in bitcoin when it was $300 and now he is living in Monaco. You could say this would be epic.
Byou66

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 01:38:24 AM

I have a friend that sold his house and car to invest in bitcoin when it was $300 and now he is living in Monaco. You could say this would be epic.
🍀
BlockDoe

Activity: 8

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 09:00:51 AM

Nice, good luck!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  

Jump to: