Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 01:24:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]🔥[PRIVATE] 🔥Trends: Largest Trading And Analysis Platform by/for Traders!  (Read 2619 times)
jaketrends
Copper Member

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

CMO with Trends. www.TrendsProject.io

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2018, 03:43:46 PM

is this a subscription-based platform that uses coins but how long does the service last? if I keep holding the trend tokens I can use the platform forever as I want or is this a monthly base service?

Gawer33, the premise is that you can hold the TRND token and have access to our platform as long as you want. But, we down the line, we will offer additional services/packages that will be "al la carte", in a sense. These can be paid for with BTC, ETH, or your the equivalent in TRND tokens. That is the only way you will have to spend your TRND tokens, unless you decided down the line to sell on an affiliate exchange when the time comes.

So yes, it is a 1-time purchase for the platform.

jaketrends
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2018, 03:47:01 PM

Will you hire more people after ICO? Or the team as for now is full?

Hello, NENOPE! Right now, we are currently filling our development team and design team. We are filling those positions, but the team will continue expanding as we grow! We will likely expand even more after the ICO. The possibilities for opportunities with Trends is vast, as we will recruit help wherever we see fit!

jaketrends
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2018, 03:50:36 PM

It is very successful project in future! If the team does everything properly everyone will be satisfied.

We hope so, too, LEETAP! Thank you for the kind words.

jaketrends
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2018, 03:53:42 PM

Will all the work be done within the team in the office? Or you going deliver some part of the work to outsource??

I think some work will be delivered to outsource, it’s common practice.

Hi Purge! Our mission is striving to keep everything in-house, outside of smaller, trivial things. Thanks for reaching out.

Imhotepp

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 06:06:33 PM

The team doesn’t seem to be fulfilled, there are developers, but their number is too small, plus there no advisors specified. But I don’t exclude that they want to hire some talented and interesting people in their dev team.
Detroux

Activity: 65

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 06:17:59 PM

How many tokens will be allocated for the team and advisors? I don’t easily understand it because allocation diagram is made that way
YGICIQU

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 06:27:17 PM

How many tokens will be allocated for the team and advisors? I don’t easily understand it because allocation diagram is made that way

Yeah, I noticed it too. The legal team will get 10% and the employees will get 5% of TRND tokens.
Nowar

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 06:32:24 PM

When will your coins be sold, will they be blocked and for how long? And the question of exchanges
FisiK

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 06:34:54 PM

Do you have any plans for the airdrop for token holders in future?
UnIvErS

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 06:42:39 PM

Oh yes, check the whitepaper, they have allocated 5% of tokens to airdrop and bounty. Airdrop campaign will start for sure!
jaketrends
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2018, 06:44:26 PM

The team doesn’t seem to be fulfilled, there are developers, but their number is too small, plus there no advisors specified. But I don’t exclude that they want to hire some talented and interesting people in their dev team.

We are meeting with advisers, developers, etc. currently right now establishing our team. Our core team is completed, though.

jaketrends
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2018, 06:46:26 PM
Last edit: May 18, 2018, 08:53:25 PM by jaketrends

We have set aside 5 million tokens for private sale, and 5 million tokens for Pre-ICO. 10 million other tokens will be placed into a vault/reserve. Finally, our other 80 million tokens will be use for our ICO. So, 5% of that towards the founders team. No tokens are allotted to the legal team, only funding from presale and main sale which will be 10%. If you have read the white paper, you will see that tokens will be locked in 1 year escrow on behalf of the founders share.

jaketrends
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2018, 06:49:31 PM

Yes, we are currently holding airdrop for Discord invites into our channel! discord.gg/NVZg9un is the link. For future plans, they are in development and discussion from the marketing team. This will be updated as needed.

jaketrends
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2018, 06:51:08 PM

When will your coins be sold, will they be blocked and for how long? And the question of exchanges

Our PRE-ICO sale starts June 1st to July 1st. Then, our main ICO sale will begin and is expected to end on September 30th, 2018. We are aiming to list on a medium-to-high volume exchange right away instead of joining several, broken exchanges.

DyxLEzz

Activity: 201

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 06:58:20 PM

How the revenue is planned? When project will be fully started. Do you have any calculations?
Miraculously

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 07:07:01 PM

How the revenue is planned? When project will be fully started. Do you have any calculations?
Yes, of course, there will be tiers – from basic to diamond. So you will pay for accessing the TAs. The most expensive tire, Diamond, costs 10k TRND, which is $2500 right now, but it will be much expensive.
PRAKT!K

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 07:45:35 PM

How about people that purchased tokens in the presale? Are their tokens will be locked? To prevent the dump after listing
Noriman

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 07:54:50 PM

Yes, of course, there will be tiers – from basic to diamond. So you will pay for accessing the TAs. The most expensive tire, Diamond, costs 10k TRND, which is $2500 right now, but it will be much expensive.
Yes, there will be placed in escrow for 1 year and then will be sold to $10000 weekly. This will ensure market stability and will help to avoid panic selling after the escrow.
Razhabov

Activity: 235

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 08:22:19 PM

Where are you located? I mean the main office. And what jurisdiction do you also belong??
GeRa_182

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 08:30:55 PM

Where are you located? I mean the main office. And what jurisdiction do you also belong??
For issuing of ICO company is in Hong Kong. And I’ll be waiting for devs response about where is their main office.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: