Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 08:33:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]🔥[PRIVATE] 🔥Trends: Largest Trading And Analysis Platform by/for Traders!  (Read 2618 times)
Tiamel

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 08:35:23 PM

Is your smart contract already deployed? Where can I check that? Github? I think it’s perfect time to show us what you have done
CeNaToP

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 08:41:10 PM

Is your smart contract already deployed? Where can I check that? Github? I think it’s perfect time to show us what you have done
It’s a bit sad, but the smart contract is in development stage yet and unproven. But I believe it won’t take so much time to implement it
MaryAngela_Fantocci

Activity: 462
Merit: 252

Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 09:01:20 PM

The platform will analyze customer's balances and how it's change and in this way make portfolio?

.BEST.CHANGE..███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
jaketrends
Copper Member

Activity: 42

CMO with Trends. www.TrendsProject.io

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2018, 09:01:52 PM

How about people that purchased tokens in the presale? Are their tokens will be locked? To prevent the dump after listing

All presale tokens will be available after main ICO. Dumping will be counterproductive as you need to hold the token to access the platform.

jaketrends
Copper Member

Activity: 42

CMO with Trends. www.TrendsProject.io

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2018, 09:08:13 PM

The platform will analyze customer's balances and how it's change and in this way make portfolio?

The platform will serve as a financial advisory. Based on the tokens the customer holds, as well as any coins they may want to invest one day, our advisors (TAs) will be able to give their professional advice towards the best buys, sells, etc based on if the customer wants short, medium, or long-term holdings. It'll give price predication, news affecting price predication, and a bunch of other features listed in the WP. The customer's portfolio is not affected until they confirm that they want to buy, sell, etc. towards any digital currencies. Hope this helps!

sethtrends

Activity: 4

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2018, 09:09:12 PM

Portfolio tacking, arbitrage opportunities, educational services and tools. We hope the features we can offer in our platform will be an ever growing list of innovative attributes to give our users.
JordanTrends

Activity: 2

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 09:33:27 PM

Where are you located? I mean the main office. And what jurisdiction do you also belong??
For issuing of ICO company is in Hong Kong. And I’ll be waiting for devs response about where is their main office.
The development team is based in Asia as well, with a developer in Europe and two in the States.
ReXata

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 09:34:45 PM

As I know, they have post nothing on GitHub page yet. But as said before, they will definitely do it.
InVE$$$tOR

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 09:40:33 PM

As I know, they have post nothing on GitHub page yet. But as said before, they will definitely do it.

Who knows, maybe the team haven’t announced it yet. I really think that the smart contract is ready but still unproven.
TylerTrendsProject

Activity: 6

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 10:39:05 PM

Who knows, maybe the team haven’t announced it yet. I really think that the smart contract is ready but still unproven.

We are in the process of getting the information updated on the Github. Thank you.
TylerTrendsProject

Activity: 6

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 10:50:26 PM

We are in the process of getting the information updated on the Github. Thank you.

Smart contract deployed
https://github.com/Trends-Project/ico-crowdsale   
Paparazek

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 09:46:31 AM

Oh, it’s great, but in that way they need to upgrade your WP because it says that it’s still in development
LEETAP

Activity: 62

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 09:52:26 AM

Do you accept buyers from every country? Or the US citizens are restricted?
Imhotepp

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 09:57:22 AM

It’s not spelled out, but I think you can’t participate in ICO
UlaNov

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 10:03:31 AM

USA has too stricted laws, I doubt that it’s allowed
GolD ApPlE

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 10:11:54 AM

But whitepaper says that Trends not offers tokens to Singapore and China citizens, and there is no word about US. Correct me if I’m wrong
ReXata

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 10:22:48 AM

But whitepaper says that Trends not offers tokens to Singapore and China citizens, and there is no word about US. Correct me if I’m wrong
There also said that tokens are not distributed in countries where transactions fall under the restrictive regulations, USA fits the profile perfectly
Infek

Merit: 10

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 10:26:16 AM

Anyone from the famous traders will immediately use the platform? all the same advertising means too much now
AGRE$$IV

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 10:27:49 AM

There also said that tokens are not distributed in countries where transactions fall under the restrictive regulations, USA fits the profile perfectly

So what if I am citizen of USA, but I live in another country? Will I be able to take part in ICO?
NeRoX82

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 10:41:17 AM

So what if I am citizen of USA, but I live in another country? Will I be able to take part in ICO?
I couldn’t answer your question, wait for developers’ response, I’m sure they can clear the situation
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: