Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 02:55:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Facebook is going to launch cryptocurrency?  (Read 538 times)
Coffee135

Activity: 392
Merit: 137

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 02:26:24 PM

Like other companies, Facebook is exploring ways to harness the power of blockchain technology, Facebook plans to make cryptocurrency is not the first time. But it seems, Facebook this time seems more serious to realize it, but,Facebook has not announced when it will launch its homemade cryptocurrency.
It's just another rumour and this has been discussed in various place. That's just a rumour that has created by someone. I heard facebook has created a clarification about that and they are ignoring it.
The only real news about the facebook company has been lifting the ban to the crypto advertisement and no more.
That's enough to not trust Facebook. I understand so if the company follows some strategy it doesn't change it every few months. Zuckerberg doesn't know what to do. I admit that he does not believe in cryptocurrencies and will never go to create his ICO but he does not want to lose money from advertising such projects.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
masterchief001

Activity: 585
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 02:30:28 PM

In the past, I have heard facebook banning the promotion of bitcoin in all forms. But now facebook is launching new electronic money. This is also good news, so the electronic money market will become richer. Many will invest in digital money.
terkapar

Activity: 118
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 03:30:19 PM

Facebook is going to launch cryptocurrency? I read an article on ExpertBitcoiner website

this is good news, because facebook is used all over the world, facebook is very global .. almost everyone uses facebook. will become easier if indeed this news is true that facebook will launch crypto. yes i'm very happy to hear it.
Malbaunti

Activity: 189
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 03:36:46 PM

Need to keep up with the times. Therefore, all large companies will be interested in taking their niche in the cryptocurrency. It's only a matter of time. Cryptocurrency at the beginning of its path and will only develop.
genset88

Activity: 349

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 03:43:58 PM

Facebook is going to launch cryptocurrency? I read an article on ExpertBitcoiner website

I think the release of their coin is not necessary. They don't need any ICOs, they have stocks, that's enough. But imagine it come true, they might probably forbid all the news about other coin, and just focused their coin promotion  Cheesy  Finally, facebook coins is a difficult thing to happen.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
socksserver3

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 03:45:56 PM

I have also heard about cryptocurrency from Facebook but I m not sure that it will be very popular, perhaps for the first period of time, but with time due to a fierce competition, it will disappear I think
PutuPartoHarjo

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 01:55:22 AM

Could be, facebook is a big enough digital company. Seeing the development of crypto as one of the future may facebook will launch crypto.
We will wait for futher news.
smyslov

Activity: 2002
Merit: 269

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 02:00:30 AM

Well they are in the exploring period no serious news about it yet, but if you asked me it's going to be big news I wonder if they are going to launch an Ico, because they don't need that anymore because they already had a huge budget and they continue to rake billions of dollar.
cpoer2011

Activity: 560
Merit: 108

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 02:35:16 AM

It's about time that Facebook jump into blockchain technology system and will have theirs on cryptocurrency (token). We only can wait for further progress from that news and I hope it's true.
siap86

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 02:37:30 AM

I do not know the news yet, if I am happy. Facebook is a big company, and if they launch a crypto meal it will be a bitcoin / altcoin competitor.
henry clinton

Activity: 76

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 02:58:48 AM

I think this is a fake message. I won't buy it. I think his software is very difficult to use.
xcxcxxz52

Activity: 83

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 03:23:55 AM

Many people use Facebook, no matter whether fecebook will launch encryption, as long as there is information about cryptocurrency on facebook, I believe there will be many people who want to know, once they have their own currency, I believe the market will have a bigger Fluctuation, a good thing for us, and more understanding of it, has also accelerated the progress of the blockchain.
trickyriky

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 12:37:12 PM

I am not surprised by the news that Bitcoin is going to launch cryptocurrency that will be labeled as Facebook’s cryptocurrency. Good idea! That’s why the whole this bum around crypto topic was organized by Facebook.
umbara ardian

Activity: 1344
Merit: 259

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 12:58:36 PM

if facebook launches cryptocurrency it seems that good news because of the growing era and more and more developing platform like facebook then cryptocurrency will become very famous and will many who buy and trigger price movement of bitcoin and other cryptocurrency.

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Endank

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 03:53:13 AM

Maybe just an issue, I think facebook is just kidding. Currently they already have many followers and have a lot of income, including whatsapp.
bitcoinzen

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 05:54:47 PM

sooner or later Facebook will launch their own cryptocurrency and knowingly facebook will use maximum use of cryptocurrency in the market of all the feature of day to day happening of blockchain will be implemented in facebook coin
ArgentZykov84

Activity: 65

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 05:57:02 PM

I suppose it's a fake message. I will not buy it. I think his software is very difficult to use.
vova.andreyan.94

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 07:26:59 AM

And some time before this announcement, they took and removed a partial ban on advertising ICO.
senopratama

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 08:01:00 AM

Maybe I am a little puzzled by the circumstances that exist. Facebook prohibits advertising about crypto some time ago but is now planning to launch their own crypto. certainly, it is difficult to grasp because it so quickly this thinking can change. But if it is true then, of course, this is also a form of support for crypto also for future later.

███             ▄▄▄███████▄▄▄          ████                   ████          ▄▄▄███████▄▄▄         
███         ▄███████████████████▄       ████                 ████       ▄███████████████████▄     
███       ▄██████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄      ████               ████      ▄██████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄   
███      █████▀               ▀█████      ████             ████      █████▀               ▀█████ 
███    ▐████▀                   ▀████▌     ████           ████     ▐████▀                   ▀████▌
███    ████▌                     ▐████      ████         ████      ████▌                     ▐████
███    ████                       ████       ████       ████       ████                       ████
███    ████                       ████        ████     ████        ████                       ████
███    ████▌                     ▐████         ████   ████         ████▌                     ▐████
███    ▐████▄                   ▄████▌          ████ ████          ▐████▄                   ▄████▌
███      █████▄               ▄█████             ███████             █████▄               ▄█████ 
███       ▀██████▄▄       ▄▄██████▀               █████               ▀██████▄▄       ▄▄██████▀   
███         ▀███████████████████▀                  ███                  ▀███████████████████▀     
███             ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                       █                       ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀         
INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
|

THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED
HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK

|

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
M

█▀▀▀▄▄▄██▄
             █     ▀██▀
            █
         ▄▄▄█▄▄▄
 ████▄▄███████████▄▄████
▐██████▀▀███████▀▀██████▌
 ▀████    █████    ████▀
  ████▄  ▄█████▄  ▄████
  ▀███████████████████▀
   ▀████▄▀█████▀▄████▀
     ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄█████
   ████▀▀▀
   ████
   ████
██████████
▀▀▀████▀▀
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ▀▀▀▀
|
christina30

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 11:55:55 AM

Launching Cryptocurrency in Facebook is OK but it's not sure yet. Maybe we just wait to their official Announcement and not in predict by any person or people their.but for me i think its good to see facebook launching it
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: