Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 02:01:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Bitcoin a Scam - No more  (Read 2040 times)
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 02:01:54 PM

#consensus2018

The narrative has changed. It used to be “Is Bitcoin a scam?” now it’s “ how high do you think the price will go”.
Institutional money is on its way people.

Matthew Goetz from 'Block Tower Capital' stated in front of a capacity crowd at Consensus;
"Bitcoin to 60k in 2018"

Goldman Sachs are already well and truly in the space.
https://www.forbes.com/sites/michaeldelcastillo/2018/05/15/circle-raised-110m-to-build-ethereum-coin-backed-by-dollars/?utm_source=TWITTER&utm_medium=social&utm_content=1535467440&utm_campaign=sprinklrForbesCrypto#597a81f81ee1

Twitter:@BoomerCapital
Web: boomerangcapital.org

The change in narrative have a real definite meaning. The topic before was clearly to explain to people how bitcoin works and how it operates so that the public will change their view towards bitcoin. But today it is very clear that those doubts are no longer an issue and that is why the topic is focused more on the price of bitcoin and how much will it reach.
vinbitpon

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 02:40:34 PM

Bitcoin is never a scam. Some people just don't understand what Bitcoin is all about, how it works and the advantage of using it.
makolz26

Activity: 714
Merit: 254

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 03:05:09 PM

Bitcoin is never a scam. Some people just don't understand what Bitcoin is all about, how it works and the advantage of using it.
We cannot blame them we are all in doubt with this kind of opportunity before we enter this, we made research if it is really real or we've seek proof with our friend who introduce this to us, we have  been wise in making decision before we finally decide to take risk here.
suzanne5223

Activity: 2632
Merit: 650

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2018, 03:07:07 PM

Despite the fact that the topic does not suit the thread, I'm so glad to see the lovely link you posted OP and hope everything work out. I mean if Bitmain does join the Centre and an open a protocol which will connect the world’s fiat currencies on a blockchain then we bitcoiner should be expecting more good tidy in the next few weeks.

European Central Bank
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 03:09:52 PM

Bitcoin itself is clearly not a scam and never has been.

How it's traded certainly can be considered scammy at times.

The tactics of established traders would send them straight to legal purgatory if they attempted them in conventional markets.

I wonder if that's gonna be addressed because it leaves a nasty taste right now.
d0flaming0

Activity: 402
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 03:16:08 PM

The narrative has changed. It used to be “Is Bitcoin a scam?”

the narrative has never been "is bitcoin scam". and those who have been saying it are still saying the same and nothing has changed about them.
also the price has always been something that people were talking about. for example back in 2012-2013 onward the speculation was about bitcoin reaching $10k and people were saying it is impossible. now that that target is reached we are talking about higher prices.
yeah that's what i really think it was. as for now their narrative maybe the same but they are pointing different price compared back then when it was earlier. those words keep on repeating and for those who already knew the story back then would probably say, history repeats itself only.
izanagi narukami
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1028

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 03:17:05 PM

Nobody can expect bitcoin to much because it has own away to grow and amaze people when the time has come.
For me, I believe on bitcoin so I hold most of my bits as long as possible because it will lead into absolute PROFIT !

Smiley
Sanj0

Activity: 4
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 03:20:50 PM

Whats with all the bizarre poorly worded posts in this thread.  Huh
Lalafell

Activity: 812

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 03:26:54 PM

Bitcoin is not a scam.Its the people who had a bad intentions just to make money easily through scamming.Bitcoin is made not for scamming.It is made for helping our society and people grow in terms of new technology and it gives good opportunities to everyone but unfortunately when it comes to money it always surrounded by abusive people that is so greedy and wanted an easy money.
Yes, bitcoin is not scam. For me bitcoin is a big help it reduce poverty and give opportunity to become successful. Yes, some people had bad intentions to bitcoin cause they want to earn money in without effort, they give bad impressions that's why some people they say bitcoin is not real it is only scam.
panovnu

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 03:30:00 PM

It does not make any sense to call bitcoins a  scam even after 8 years. So they have finally accepted that it has real value and use.  
addeqt

Activity: 196
Merit: 30

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 03:31:44 PM

We all knew that there are two kinds of people in the crypto world. The one who are holding coins and wishing for the price to rapidly go up while continuing to ignore bad news and accept only the good news. The other one are those who want to start holding coins but seeing the price is too high for them to hop in thus they are creating and jumping to start a bad news or even so the price will go down and start to hop in. Thus an instant revenue is assured. No matter what we do, there are always people bring the price down while there are people who want to bring the price up. That is why most of the people said that the price is so volatile. Yeah, it is so volatile because people what it to be like that.
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 03:34:51 PM

Bitcoin is not a scam.Its the people who had a bad intentions just to make money easily through scamming.Bitcoin is made not for scamming.It is made for helping our society and people grow in terms of new technology and it gives good opportunities to everyone but unfortunately when it comes to money it always surrounded by abusive people that is so greedy and wanted an easy money.
Yes, bitcoin is not scam. For me bitcoin is a big help it reduce poverty and give opportunity to become successful. Yes, some people had bad intentions to bitcoin cause they want to earn money in without effort, they give bad impressions that's why some people they say bitcoin is not real it is only scam.
The catch here is who's talking about bitcoin? Those who doesn't have enough knowledge and already been victimized by some sorts of scam will always be negative about bitcoin, but those who already gained and already achieved a better life will always say that bitcoin is for real, we just need to separate two different opinions and be wise enough to make a good decisions while dealing inside this industry.
xanaxxx

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 03:39:07 PM

#consensus2018

The narrative has changed. It used to be “Is Bitcoin a scam?” now it’s “ how high do you think the price will go”.

Matthew Goetz from 'Block Tower Capital' stated in front of a capacity crowd at Consensus;
"Bitcoin to 60k in 2018"

https://www.forbes.com/sites/michaeldelcastillo/2018/05/15/circle-raised-110m-to-build-ethereum-coin-backed-by-dollars/?utm_source=TWITTER&utm_medium=social&utm_content=1535467440&utm_campaign=sprinklrForbesCrypto#597a81f81ee1

I'm not excited to be hearing only about the price of bitcoin either. I would love to see people discussing how bitcoin and blockchain can help decentralize current obsolete industries
aris av
Copper Member

Activity: 409
Merit: 1

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 03:39:33 PM

#consensus2018

"Bitcoin to 60k in 2018"

No, I consider bitcoin as a source of income because I benefit from bitcoin, and I can use it to improve my family's economy.

Aztek

Activity: 423

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 03:40:28 PM

#consensus2018

"Bitcoin to 60k in 2018"

I guess bitcoin is not a scam also we have alot of prediction in the internet where we could always get influence by someone also in the new but the thing is we all know that bitcoin is risky in a lot of ways and the price marketvalue if bitcon depends in a lot of things loke demand and supply of the people so already we could expect a dump if its go down and really a simple way of how it works.
pankowri

Activity: 728
Merit: 63

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 03:44:11 PM

That is,who think that Btc is a scam,he is a fool.Bitcoin can never be deceitful. However, the name and identity of the investors are secretly used by anybody to use illegal. Therefore, it is said that Bitcoin is not a scam, people are using it this way.

raidarksword

Activity: 2044
Merit: 16

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2018, 03:50:08 PM

Some people or institution might say that bitcoin is a scam and they are just saying because of the denial. They might afraid of it because they don't know what bitcoin is in the first place. Literally some people used bitcoin as an alibi to scam other people just to make benefits of their own personal motives and clearly that bitcoin was just the victim on that kind of agenda.

Kamote_1102

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 04:02:49 PM

At first, I thought that Bitcoin was a scam too. But it's the other way around. I thought can only be used by illegal investors or in the dark web only, but I was wrong again. Now, all I can say that Bitcoin is legit. It's the people who use Bitcoin to do their Evil schemes and to scam others.

carriebee

Activity: 1148
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 04:09:16 PM

At first, I thought that Bitcoin was a scam too. But it's the other way around. I thought can only be used by illegal investors or in the dark web only, but I was wrong again. Now, all I can say that Bitcoin is legit. It's the people who use Bitcoin to do their Evil schemes and to scam others.
Many people always says bitcoin a scam when price suddenly down. I agree with that bitcoin is legit and really worthy of our time and money. A lot of users enjoying the benefits of bitcoin these days since it can be use anytime and in an online transactions. Not a scam rather to look forward on the future ahead of bitcoin and I am certain bitcoin is good for the users but other people treated it as scam.
username134

Activity: 96
Merit: 10

AWGTkhebkvXB3aDfV999FECbsMTQSAETb7

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 04:47:56 PM

First of all the forbes link that you mentioned isn't about bitcoin at all but atleast it deals with cryptocurrency. Now, regarding the topic that "The narrative has changed. It used to be “Is Bitcoin a scam?” now it’s “ how high do you think the price will go”.", it is true that many had changed their opinion about bitcoin and changed their side but still a lot of people still think that bitcoin is a scam. For me I don't believe that bitcoin is a scam because it is about innovation and the possible change it might bring if everyone will willingly accept bitcoin as a currency. And as for "Matthew Goetz from 'Block Tower Capital' stated in front of a capacity crowd at Consensus; "Bitcoin to 60k in 2018"." He made a very bold prediction about the price of bitcoin, I think that he truly believe about bitcoin or he just wanted to hype bitcoin more. I woudn't say that it is impossible for bitcoin to be priced 60k in 2018 as bitcoin has already proved many people's prediction wrong that it woudn't reach some "X" price but I would say that it will be very difficult for bitcoin to reach 60k this 2018.

SONO PROJECT  ▄▀▀▄░█▀▀█░█░░█░█▀▀█ DRIVEN CURRENCY           
FACEBOOK  TWITTER  DISCORD  TELEGRAMM    ▀▄░░█░░█░██░█░█░░█  WHITEPAPER  BLOG  ANN  BOUNTY  GITHUB
                              ▀▄▄▀░█▄▄█░█░▀█░█▄▄█                           
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: