Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:04:46 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Bitcoin a Scam - No more  (Read 2042 times)
DisWhale

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

Improve your mode of payment with crypto

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2018, 03:51:03 AM

Well, there are still some ignorant people out there driven by the circulating fake news who still claim Bitcoin is a scam. One thing that should stay clear is that, their thoughts does not make their claims true. Anyhow they perceive Bitcoin, Bitcoin will keep rising and lead the cryptocurrency world to a good light where the world will begin to appreciate the significance of cryptocurrency.
West0813

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 03:51:52 AM

If you know nothing about bitcoin. I think people will think that this is a scam. But for us that gain good profit in bitcoin. We always said that bitcoin is not a scam. And bitcoin is proving all its investors that this is not a scam.

stobox
DIGITAL ASSETS ECOSYSTEM
───────  Website ⬝  WhitepaperTwitterFacebookTelegramLinkedin   ───────
rightway00372018

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 03:59:22 AM

If you know nothing about bitcoin. I think people will think that this is a scam. But for us that gain good profit in bitcoin. We always said that bitcoin is not a scam. And bitcoin is proving all its investors that this is not a scam.

May they said that bitcoin is a scam its because they dont know how useful is bitcoin to many people they just heard in the media reports the bad image.
Marcogwapo

Activity: 63

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 05:36:07 AM

Those fool thinks that bitcoins is a big scam. They don't know what to use this coins and how to earn them. If you do research about this bitcoins you can judge it for yourself.
kuto

Activity: 308

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 05:40:10 AM

Bitcoin is not a scam. And I strongly believe that it is not. It helps me a lot during financial crisis and help me improve as an individual. If it is a scam, it will not return what you have invested and earn because scammers just think of their own success and not for others. People needs to be educated in order to eliminate bad impression to Bitcoin.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌
The Exchange for the EOS Community!
ICO: 15th October - 20th November
charlemagne_15

Activity: 357
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 06:55:47 AM

Bitcoin is not a scam.Its the people who had a bad intentions just to make money easily through scamming.Bitcoin is made not for scamming.It is made for helping our society and people grow in terms of new technology and it gives good opportunities to everyone but unfortunately when it comes to money it always surrounded by abusive people that is so greedy and wanted an easy money.

I agree with you. Bitcoin is innocent. It is just a mere cryptocurrency that few people use nowadays. Bitcoin is not a scam. The scam in here are the people who are so greedy and ambitious even though they have enough. Scamers use bitcoin in order to fool other and get their money without hesitation. They use it due to maybe because the of the popularity it gained.

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████  PARTICIPATE NOW!
█████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
 █ ██ █  ● Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
letzdodiz

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 07:03:34 AM

Well it is great that the impression of individuals about bitcoin changes. We, who earned bitcoin positively with no capital they called us a con artist since despite everything they trust that bitcoin is a trick and there discernment about us who earned bitcoin is the same the way they see bitcoin. So it's an uplifting news for us that the thing we did here isn't misleading
KID_28

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 10:21:26 AM

Bitcoin is not a scam. But there are people who use bitcoin to fool other people.
saffira

Activity: 700

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 11:25:36 AM

Bitcoin is not a scam. The thing is, the improper use of it by people makes it being labeled and first impression as scam. Scammers promises a big income for those invertors but in the end , there is nothing left to them. The big value of bitcoin is really attractive that scammers use it to fool others.
cutecute

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 11:37:40 AM

#consensus2018

The narrative has changed. It used to be “Is Bitcoin a scam?” now it’s “ how high do you think the price will go”.
Institutional money is on its way people.

Matthew Goetz from 'Block Tower Capital' stated in front of a capacity crowd at Consensus;
"Bitcoin to 60k in 2018"

Goldman Sachs are already well and truly in the space.
https://www.forbes.com/sites/michaeldelcastillo/2018/05/15/circle-raised-110m-to-build-ethereum-coin-backed-by-dollars/?utm_source=TWITTER&utm_medium=social&utm_content=1535467440&utm_campaign=sprinklrForbesCrypto#597a81f81ee1

Twitter:@BoomerCapital
Web: boomerangcapital.org

NO bitcoin is not a scam because there are so many prove that bitcoin is true. Actually I read about it that many bitcoin user now that are rich and successful. I want my life becomes better just like others their life is stable. Government think that bitcoin is a scam so they didn't make bitcoin legal in some country.
chelle5

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 11:45:40 AM

I don't think that bitcoin is scam maybe some other people using the name of bitcoin to scam, I heard a lot of people are now stable in life just because of bitcoin.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
nararifki

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 11:48:53 AM

if you know how many times bitcoin reported scam each year? it's funny to me and does not make any sense.
goaldigger

Activity: 2394
Merit: 357

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 11:49:20 AM

The increased knowledge of people regards to cryptocurrency leads it to salvation from scam accusations, but people starting to believe that inside cryptocurrency or ICO has a large possibility to be a scam. I hope people see this. That scams are everywhere and we couldnt help it but to prevent ourselves to be a victim as often as possible or not al all.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
alroys

Activity: 448

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 12:02:51 PM

Do not ever say Bitcoin is a SCAM, that's not true at all, if anyone still thinks Bitcoin Scam, that person is wrong. Or they have never earned money from Bitcoin. I still believe 100% against Bitcoin, although what I get from Bitcoin is still a little, but I really enjoy it, and I am sure one day I will Success of this Bitcoin.
Zachwolf

Activity: 121

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 12:06:14 PM

certainly not because of the bitcoin makes many people has increased in terms of the economy and many people were helped from the bitcoin and bitcoin it's not scam.

BITCOIN??, Yes it is not already a scam because it's been tested and proven by many people in different countries who accepted it. Changes lifestyle of everyone who believe crypto currency.
enthusia

Activity: 113

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 02:08:23 PM

Though outsiders only say those things that bitcoin is a scam as they're not in the business. So, that would never be changed. The other narrative is for the other side, for those people who entered ans stayed in this industry. Perhaps that two different narrative will always opposing each other at the same time.
early_adopter

Activity: 90

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 02:11:34 PM

I shamefully admit that on hearing about Bitcoin I thought it was a scam too. Only until learning that it's initial purpose is as a currency, why it's appealing as a currency etc and then only did I start to understand the value behind cryptocurrency in general.
paulo29

Activity: 147

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 02:18:08 PM

For me, bitcoin is not a scam although there are some who wanted to fooled some enthusiast used bitcoin on trying to fooled and earned money using the popularity of bitcoin and some cryptocurrencies. I always believe that bitcoin is not illegal or scam but rather the motive of some people on using the popularity of bitcoin to fooled other. So, to all bitcoin enthusiast needs to be observant and wiser to distinguished a legitimate bitcoin trading to a scam or illegal bitcoin trading.
jpnl0005

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 02:44:58 PM

To me bitcoin is no scam rather we have scammers in the system which is why i guess some persons are afraid to be a part of it because they dont want to a victim of it. Good and proper information on how to run the programs and things to avoid in other no to be scammed i think will really go a long way.
Holylambo

Merit: 109

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 12:16:41 PM

#consensus2018

The narrative has changed. It used to be “Is Bitcoin a scam?” now it’s “ how high do you think the price will go”.
Institutional money is on its way people.

Matthew Goetz from 'Block Tower Capital' stated in front of a capacity crowd at Consensus;
"Bitcoin to 60k in 2018"

Goldman Sachs are already well and truly in the space.
https://www.forbes.com/sites/michaeldelcastillo/2018/05/15/circle-raised-110m-to-build-ethereum-coin-backed-by-dollars/?utm_source=TWITTER&utm_medium=social&utm_content=1535467440&utm_campaign=sprinklrForbesCrypto#597a81f81ee1

Twitter:@BoomerCapital
Web: boomerangcapital.org
But bitcoin never was a scam. And I don’t think that this news will move the price upwards. It is logical, that they have already formed their position before the public statement.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: