Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 05:50:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Bitcoin a Scam - No more  (Read 2042 times)
bidadari22_

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 10:59:04 PM

I think at the moment there are still some fools out there driven by false news in circulation that still claims Bitcoin is a fraud. One thing to keep clear is, their minds do not make their claims true. But for me that gets a good profit in bitcoin , I always say that bitcoin is not a scam.
makatia

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 04:37:47 AM

Bitcoin can not be scam, it is in my opinion, if you study this bitcoin, you can evaluate it for yourself.
LionelRobinson

Activity: 82

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 09:26:17 AM

Bitcoin is not a scam,only investment or because of that they`re getting more money they turn into scamm,Bitcoin is a pure investment and a currency which you can use and get benefits and not a type of scam.
phelanceter

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 03:43:48 PM

Bitcoin is always said to be a scam for those who do not know the benefits of bitcoin, because they believe in negative news, and people like that will become anti bitcoin. Actually, bitcoin is not a scam but it is a kind of investment where will help you to multiply your money. In addition to that, we all know that bitcoin is legal and as of now many countries started to legalize and I hope in the near future all countries will legalize it.
teterinal

Activity: 83

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 01:44:22 PM

its not the bitcoin itself that was the scam. it waas the users who had illicit intentions in using the bitcoins. taking adavantage of people that are not fully aware of how cryptos work
Eigig

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 02:27:38 PM

Bitcoin is always said to be a scam for those who do not know the benefits of bitcoin, because they believe in negative news, and people like that will become anti bitcoin. Actually, bitcoin is not a scam but it is a kind of investment where will help you to multiply your money. In addition to that, we all know that bitcoin is legal and as of now many countries started to legalize and I hope in the near future all countries will legalize it.
Yes that is true, bitcoin has always been accusef of being a scam for years, but still it stand for all the odds it bump through it, and remain popular and trusted by bitcoin investors.
Captain Sneeze

Activity: 351
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 02:59:17 PM

#consensus2018

The narrative has changed. It used to be “Is Bitcoin a scam?” now it’s “ how high do you think the price will go”.
Institutional money is on its way people.

Matthew Goetz from 'Block Tower Capital' stated in front of a capacity crowd at Consensus;
"Bitcoin to 60k in 2018"

Goldman Sachs are already well and truly in the space.
https://www.forbes.com/sites/michaeldelcastillo/2018/05/15/circle-raised-110m-to-build-ethereum-coin-backed-by-dollars/?utm_source=TWITTER&utm_medium=social&utm_content=1535467440&utm_campaign=sprinklrForbesCrypto#597a81f81ee1

Twitter:@BoomerCapital
Web: boomerangcapital.org

Yes bitcoin is not a scam because many people are thinking bitcoin is a scam because they don't know what bitcoin really is and what are the benefits of having a bitcoin. Bitcoin is legal and real and it has big potentiality.
pieliedie87

Activity: 29

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 04:10:23 PM

What the hell ? It's 2018 and there are still exist people think Bitcoin is a scam ? Are you fucking kidding me ?
raihan09

Activity: 160

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 05:23:23 PM

Bitcoin is a not Scam because many people's was already earn with bitcoin & at this present many people's earning bitcoin
Froloff92

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 05:30:19 PM

If you know nothing about bitcoin. I think people will think that this is a scam. But for us that gain good profit in bitcoin. We always said that bitcoin is not a scam. And bitcoin is proving all its investors that this is not a scam.
Aryadwipanggah

Activity: 350
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 05:54:30 PM

bitcoin is not a scam, the proof is that there are still many people who have a high degree of confidence in bitcoin. For the price issue many people out there speculate bitcoin will lead to high prices up to so many dollars. but it would be good for us to follow his course as time goes by and not hallucinate with that speculation
sri.bima

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 06:01:43 PM

I do not think the bitcoin price reaches $ 60k in this year or the end of 2018, although it will happen then the true value is not worth the money around the world so much then from a few percent of the overall $ 60 k look small. we can not appreciate the true value easily and will have an impact if things are not clear the truth is coming.

‗▄▄▄‗
                  ▄███████▄
                ▄██████████▀
              ▄██████████▀     
            ▄██████████▀       ‗▄▄▄‗
          ▄██████████▀       ▄███████▄
        ▄██████████▀       ▄██████████▀
      ▄██████████▀       ▄██████████▀
    ▄██████████▀       ▄██████████▀       ‗▄▄▄‗
  ▄██████████▀       ▄██████████▀       ▄███████▄
▄██████████▀       ▄██████████▀       ▄█████████
 ▀███████▀       ▄█████████
█▀       ▄████████████
   ▀███▀       ▄██████████▀
       ▄██████████████
             ▄██████████
██      ▄████████████████
           ▄██████████
████    ▄██████████▀███████
         ▄██████████
██████  ▄██████████▀  ██████▀
          ▀███████▀
██████▄██████████▀    █████▀
            ▀███▀
   ███████████████▀      ███▀
                    ▀████████████▀        ▀▀
                      ▀████████▀
                        ▀████▀
                          ▀▀
rETERBASE

rSIGN UP NOWr
Vart4varta

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 07:46:54 PM

I've seen a lot here and listened to the nonsense about the attractiveness of BTC in terms of stock speculation. This attraction I find even more delusional than claims bitkoyna on the status of "currency." I will not now spend time on listing a long list of contraindications for using BTC as a tool even for the most risky speculation.
coinnumber

Activity: 504
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 10:07:13 PM

bitcoin is not a scam, the proof is that there are still many people who have a high degree of confidence in bitcoin. For the price issue many people out there speculate bitcoin will lead to high prices up to so many dollars. but it would be good for us to follow his course as time goes by and not hallucinate with that speculation
Yes you are right bitcoin can't be a scam when many people believe in the success And invest greatly on it.  The fact is that there are many people out there who claims to own bitcoin when as they know nothing about it and this kind of persons are giving bitcoin and the cryptocurrency at large a bad reputation making those who are not use to it losing trust.
CryptoSmile

Activity: 770
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 10:15:05 PM

Many people help their financial lives through bitcoin, the more people believe in bitcoin and the more people who want to have bitcoin and invest bitcoin, some countries have recognized the existence of bitcoin as well as some transactions in life also can be used through bitcoin. For that how could bitcoin be said to be a scam with the current reality of bitcoin. I really do not understand the thought of someone who says bitcoin scam, because that statement to me is not based on reality.
Kidmat

Activity: 774
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 10:26:56 PM

Many speculation about bitcoin when it will not reaches the price to what they expected they claims it's a scam. So they must learn and understand bitcoin all about because without knowledge the claim would be pointless. It is not a scam at it has many opportunity for the users .
atorle

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2018, 10:30:33 PM

We eagerly await the market to be flooded with fresh funds. Coinbase announced this week that they have create a platform that helps institutions to invest in crypto-currencies by providing them with liquidity,security and all that.
raidarksword

Activity: 2044
Merit: 16

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2018, 10:31:29 PM

Those people claiming bitcoin is scam, they are noobs on crypto currency trying to be on hyped train just wanted to fit in and make venture with but they don't really know what bitcoin is. They are just crybabies and weak hand holders wanted to make profit fast and easy but hey that's not how bitcoin works or any crypto currencies at all.

bitcoinajax455

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 10:37:06 PM

Those people claiming bitcoin is scam, they are noobs on crypto currency trying to be on hyped train just wanted to fit in and make venture with but they don't really know what bitcoin is. They are just crybabies and weak hand holders wanted to make profit fast and easy but hey that's not how bitcoin works or any crypto currencies at all.
I think those people are afraid to use bitcoin, or some people try to discourage the others about bitcoin. Bitcoin is not a scam, people it's self is scam who use bitcoin in thier illegal activities.
Chicksteen

Activity: 200
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 10:39:13 PM

Bitcoin earnings and profits is not instant and have to work for it. Some people claim it is scam because they find sites that tells to earn with no work to do but have to put investment which sometimes is not true that makes them lose and untrust what they believe in first. They do not find better way of earning and stop though there are lot of people involve in it and continue earning.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: