Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 12:25:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Bitcoin a Scam - No more  (Read 2042 times)
BigBossWithNoMoney

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 08:45:37 AM

Bitcoin isn't scam. However, banksters and other manipulators wish btc to look so, so that they could buy more at the bottom and then pump. Also, powers that be will never let strangers make money. I mean hardly we, people, will earn on bitcoin. If btc will reach $100k or more, people will get rid of it at first. Poor people can't become millionaires; that unacceptable. And even if you would got some btc when the price is $100k, you won't be able to withdraw it...they just won't let you do so. So I believe the big change is already behind us. In 2017, it was possible to make big money; now it's very unlikely, even if the next boom happens.
Otsu

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 08:55:09 AM

Bitcoin is not a scam and it will never going to happen in the future. Indeed, it is a good kind of investments that can gained more profits ahead. In fact, more people have experienced now how good this coin is in terms of finacial assessment.
BigBossWithNoMoney

Activity: 29

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 09:03:32 AM

In my opinion, it’s a colossal pump-and-dump scheme, the likes of which the world has never seen. In a pump-and-dump game, promoters “pump” up the price of a security creating a speculative frenzy, then “dump” some of their holdings at artificially high prices.But i think, before investing in bitcoin educate first your self how this work right?

It seems like a pump-and-dump scheme if we look at the global chart, but blockchain is definitely not a scam. And given this, and the fact that bitcoin is the brightest representative of blockchain, it may have the right to live.
Bren Briones

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2018, 09:18:17 AM

Yeah, we heard it a long time ago that botcoin id a scam. Practically, those who are saying that bitcoin is a scam are those people that really are not connected with bitcoin. They knew bitcoin not that much and believed hearsay from others. Bitcoin is used ans accepted in different countries and all that we believed it is not a scam. Smiley

felicity06

Activity: 251
Merit: 3

Globe-dex.com

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 09:31:02 AM

#consensus2018

The narrative has changed. It used to be “Is Bitcoin a scam?” now it’s “ how high do you think the price will go”.
Institutional money is on its way people.

Matthew Goetz from 'Block Tower Capital' stated in front of a capacity crowd at Consensus;
"Bitcoin to 60k in 2018"

Goldman Sachs are already well and truly in the space.
https://www.forbes.com/sites/michaeldelcastillo/2018/05/15/circle-raised-110m-to-build-ethereum-coin-backed-by-dollars/?utm_source=TWITTER&utm_medium=social&utm_content=1535467440&utm_campaign=sprinklrForbesCrypto#597a81f81ee1

Twitter:@BoomerCapital
Web: boomerangcapital.org

Everything in this world has a positive side and negative as well...  And as well as how people percieve one thing...  BiTcoin has its own purpose...  But we as a user of it are the manuever of it...  It will either used for good and it can also used to destroy someone or to make a scam... Bitcoin itself is not a scam...  It will depends on the user of it...  Maybe bitcoin can easily penetrate by this scammer but it is the reason why you will judge it...  Better try to read and search information about for you to get enlightened...

[ Globe-dex.com ]
───────────[  Modern Trading Platform With High Trade Engine ]───────────
KiloWatts

Activity: 119
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 09:45:29 AM

Bitcoin is not a scam. The scam is the people who use the name of bitcoin to scammed other people.
tumokatok

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 08:22:04 AM

You better not always, support bitcoin to be a very good digital currency because I think you are just one of those people who give bad news or FUD who try to destroy bitcoin prices and try to make new traders panic to spread bad news or bad for bitcoin
Df9898

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 08:25:15 AM

of course not because bitcoin only online currency have high value.
aileenc

Activity: 97

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 08:31:35 AM

Bitcoin is not a scam. It depends on different people.
MbakNarti

Activity: 679
Merit: 254

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 08:42:14 AM

No I do not think bitcoin is a scam because bitcoin still survives until now and bitcoin also does not show the same signs of death until now so I do not think bitcoin will ever scam forever, so if bitcoin scam why until now bitcoin is still often used by people to invest and looking for a huge profit from bitcoin
KonstaNB

Activity: 23

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 08:45:23 AM

No I do not think bitcoin is a scam because bitcoin still survives until now and bitcoin also does not show the same signs of death until now so I do not think bitcoin will ever scam forever, so if bitcoin scam why until now bitcoin is still often used by people to invest and looking for a huge profit from bitcoin

We cannot be 100% sure that bitcoin is not a Scam. You were not in the mind of the author of bitcoin so we can not say.
kingkongcorp

Activity: 131
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 08:47:03 AM

If bitcoin is a scam why are there still people using bitcoin as their assets in the future so I do not think bitcoin is a scam so you do not have to worry if anyone says bitcoin is a scam because until now there are still many people who use bitcoin
oanhtrang1523584@gmail.co

Activity: 21

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 09:08:12 AM

When Bitcoin's price drops, it's all happening. A series of similar information to confuse users and force them to sell. Bitcoin's prices soared as whales injected money. Bitcoin is still not Scam
dificanovi

Activity: 812
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 01:43:32 PM

bitcoin is not a scam but we should blame those who sell bitcoin for a very cheap price. today's bitcoin prices have gone down considerably in comparison with bitcoin prices in December 2017, this is because bitcoin holders sell their bitcoins for a very low price. I am very disappointed that people who sell bitcoin with a very cheap price, I must say they are a coward.

mitchel_am

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 01:54:18 PM

I have never seen bitcoin as a scam because I believe in this project and for me everything seems normal and right when it comes to bitcoin
Gotumoot

Activity: 1372
Merit: 261

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 01:57:50 PM

Bitcoin is not a scam, if its a scam then why is it still alive. The truth is bitcoin not a scam but a helped to the people who believes on it. I think that some people being scammed because they pick the wrong wallet. We know that not all the wallet are trusted, some are created by hacker. We need to pick the most trusted wallet, so that we will not be scammed.
Prince Malik

Activity: 924
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 02:03:38 PM

yes, Bitcoin is a biggest scam.
How you can say bitcoin is a biggest scam...on what basis you made your opinion can you please teach me how to know scam coins Sad
Only if you  need some newbie gym for that you can go to the of topic

██                      ►          ⦁               1xBit.com     │     S p o r t s b o o k   &   C a s i n o               ⦁          ◀                      ██
                  WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!                  ♣
██  ██████████████          ■                   30+ ALTCOINS AVAILABLE                   ■          ██████████████  ██
valisa

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 02:06:43 PM

initially indeed many people who do not believe in bitcoin and bitcoin are said to be fraudulent but nowadays a lot of people are investing in bitcoin and more and more countries are legalizing the use of bitcoin
Ibizugbe1

Activity: 272

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 02:07:37 PM

Bitcoin is more real and legitimate than our fiat currency which is a walking dead. It's been padded by bankers to their our advantage while leading the people into avoidable debt. How much does it take to printing $1 and how much does it take to mining 1BTC? So it is obvious that our fiat is a legalized counterfeit. We had better be wise now or fall for the lies of bank owners.   
Nanagyasi

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 02:09:45 PM

How can Btc be a scam. Btc is just a digital currency owned by individuals. Perhaps people think of it as a scam because people capitalise on the innocence of newbies to dupe them but that happens even with fiat. One just have to be careful and that ends the story of scamming

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: