Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 04:51:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I will not Die Untill Bitcoin will reach at Least 50K  (Read 49879 times)
basesaw

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 09:29:40 AM

I think so. We know that war is comming but im not talking about nuke war but wealth war where golds or metals will be used. Cryptocurrency can be used also to store the wealth of rich peoples. Cryptocurrency demands will go up as well as the price.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sevendust777

Activity: 806
Merit: 503

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2017, 12:45:39 PM

Bitcoin atleast 50k I dont think it will happen because it takes years to reach at this price. But, bitcoin now is becoming growing daily. I dont know really its hard to predict about this 50k of bitcoin. Im just hoping though.

..BYBIT reddit.......                  █▀▀▄▄▄█▀█
            ▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄  ▀▀▀
    ▄▄▄ ▄▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▄ ▄▄▄
  ▄▀  ▄▀    ▄▄      ▄▄    ▀▄  ▀▄
  ▀▄ █     ████    ████     █ ▄▀
    █       ▀▀      ▀▀       █
     █     ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀     █
▄▄▄▄  ▀▄                  ▄▀
█▄▄█▀▀████▀█▀▀██▀█▀█▀▀██▀█▀▀▀███▄
████ ▀▄██▀▄█ ▀ █▄▀ █ ▀ █ ██ █████
████ █ █ ███ ▀▄█▀▀▄█ ▀▄█ ██ █████
▀███████████████████████████
█▀▀█
           ▀▄        ▄▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

SPOTS & DERIVATIVES
TRADING
24/7 CUSTOMER
SUPPORT

LAUNCHPAD /
LAUNCHPOOL
NFT
MARKETPLACE

▄█████████████▄
█████████████
█▄███████████
█████████████
████████████████▄
█████▀████▀ ▀ ▀████▄
██████████ ▀▀▀▄████
███████████ ███ ████
██████████▄ ▄ ▄████▀
█████████████████▀
█████████████
██████████▄██
▀█████████████▀

MOBILE APP
FOR IPHONE
& ANDROID
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
MOST RELIABLE
TRADING PLATFORM

GLOBAL // 2020
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄              █
▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▄ ▀▀▄▄          █
▄▀▀█▀▀▀▄▄ ▄ ▄▀▀▀    ▄▀ ▀ ▀  ▀▄▄ ▀▄        █
▀▄ ▐▌▄████████▄▄ ▄ ▄  ▄██▄█▄▀██▄█▄ █       █
▀▀████████████████▄█▄▄██▄▀███████▄█      █
▄▀████████▄▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▄▀██▀▄████     █
▄██▀▀    ▀▀▀▀███▄     ▐█ ▄▄█▀█████████▄   █
▄█▌              ▀██   █▄▀▀▀ ▐▄██▀▀▀ ▀▀▄▀  █
▀▀                      ▀▀    ▀            █

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
The_prodigy

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 07:50:46 PM

As we all know bitcoin price is being increasing yearly.  Now, it is about 1.2K.This seems to be happen to reach
50k but it will takes months/years.
Is this troll? Bitcoin will only takes years? Maybe 50 years as well bitcoin price couldn't breach the speculation price of $1300 usd dollars and then here we come talking about bitcoin price into 50,000 per coin? Hmmm this is not reall happen and im sure with that.
Jonny_DD

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 08:17:05 PM

As we all know bitcoin price is being increasing yearly.  Now, it is about 1.2K.This seems to be happen to reach
Is this troll? Bitcoin will only takes years? Maybe 50 years as well bitcoin price couldn't breach the speculation price of $1300 usd dollars and then here we come talking about bitcoin price into 50,000 per coin? Hmmm this is not reall happen and im sure with that.

I am also sure of this. In a few years the price will cease to grow as rapidly as in the first years of the existence of bitcoin. Therefore, it will never reach 50 thousand. It's only dreams
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 11:26:21 PM

hahaha yeah maybe in 33 years or more it seems to be so far right now,
Maybe that's the reason why he/she wrote it .

I don't know if I will be still on bitcoin by that time. But if ever I can see a very positive move of bitcoin then I will rely on it. And by that time hopefully I will be rich enough. So in reality we have to wait for more than 30 years or even higher before seeing the price of bitcoin reach at $50k, I hope we won't get tired waiting for it.  Grin
We need to consider our current age because i think before bitcoin reach that price is ranging to 40-50years from now. And correct we do not know if we still in bitcoin at that age and if that will happen i am 1 of the people who rich in bitcoin.
And i think also im not the only one who earn in bitcoin in my family i will pursue all my family member to work in bitcoin and much better we spend more time together in our home with earnings.

Well we surely are on the senior age by that time or other here, we don't know if they are still alive or even us. And if ever the price will be at the right range by that time, I'm going to push also my relatives to work for bitcoin so that they can have a very happy life and doesn't need to think about any financial problem.
No, we are still alive that time, the price can be achieve in less than 10 years if people will continue to adopt, the supply is very limited by the market potential of adoption is very big, so let's be optimistic with it. We are only serving now maybe around 1-2% of the total world popular, what if it will increase drastically, it will surely result to price surge.

Really mate it can achieved for only 10 years or even less than that? I guess you are right, we need to be positive and optimistic with this thing, bitcoin is really plausible when it comes to growth. And when that day happens that we are a lot already in the society that uses and investing in bitcoin, we are nearly to see this price.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
poplolnman
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008

View Profile
April 21, 2017, 12:11:25 AM

yeah same thing happened back in 2009 ago , where a lot of people think that the price of bitcoin wouldn't reach even for $100 , but then it's keep growing until reached $1,300 from just below $1 , guess how much price increases? yeah it was more than 13,000 percent. now you and a lot of people still thinking it's just only a dream? well it's up to you , i can do the math by the way  Grin .

I'm in 400,000 euros debt , dont help me , i rather die
Prem.Soorajpaul

Activity: 199
Merit: 100

0xB911101025014BfCaA3B17BC7683C0817489bB28

View Profile
April 21, 2017, 05:58:38 AM

I am also sure of this. In a few years the price will cease to grow as rapidly as in the first years of the existence of bitcoin. Therefore, it will never reach 50 thousand. It's only dreams

Theoretically it is possible. Bitcoin at $50,000 means that it will be having a market cap of almost $1 trillion, which is still lower than the market cap of gold. And it will still be only 0.3% of the world's wealth.

Anjing Lu

Activity: 156
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 21, 2017, 08:17:59 AM

too many expectations makes us stress, better go with the flow of life and benefit from the price movement of bitcoin, while riding we hold if there are indications down immediately we sell.
naidray
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

View Profile
April 21, 2017, 08:24:06 AM

Because of how the bitcoin supply is limited and we are right now have mined more than half means that over the years the price is going to go up dramatically, considering that it become even harder to mine bitcoin with each halving so at some point we will reach a breaking point, and prices that we thought unreal at some point can be true, I mean back in late 2016 the price today was never expected.
Wapinter
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1026

Hire me for Bounty Management

View Profile
April 21, 2017, 10:38:08 AM

I am sure they can never be $50k per 1 bitcoin. It is unbelievable.

50X increase from 1000USD?

Not so unbelievable, it only requires 50X more demand...

Absolutly, We traveled from 3 Cents to 1300$ since late 2008 (Since Satoshi's first Block) its just 5 years and today we are in 1K which is 1000 s times so nothing is hard in bitcoin world,

recent happy news is Btc China got good deposit option

At the beginning of 2013 people didn't think it would hit $100 let alone $1000. Shoot, dollar parity was even a big deal. 
:-)
I am also extremely optimistic about bitcoin price. I believe the ratio to price increase would go up with time like if it took 5 years to grow 1000x, it would increase 10000x in next 5 years. $50k could happen sooner than we expect.

Ipwich

Activity: 1050
Merit: 529

Student Coin

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 06:42:53 AM

I am sure they can never be $50k per 1 bitcoin. It is unbelievable.

50X increase from 1000USD?

Not so unbelievable, it only requires 50X more demand...

Absolutly, We traveled from 3 Cents to 1300$ since late 2008 (Since Satoshi's first Block) its just 5 years and today we are in 1K which is 1000 s times so nothing is hard in bitcoin world,

recent happy news is Btc China got good deposit option

At the beginning of 2013 people didn't think it would hit $100 let alone $1000. Shoot, dollar parity was even a big deal. 
:-)
I am also extremely optimistic about bitcoin price. I believe the ratio to price increase would go up with time like if it took 5 years to grow 1000x, it would increase 10000x in next 5 years. $50k could happen sooner than we expect.
Well, we are free to predict that price and I think that is realistic as long as the success will continue.
Bitcoin is the future and we have to believe on that, imagine what will be the price, right now we are still serving 1-2% of the population.

STUDENTCOIN