Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 12:45:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I will not Die Untill Bitcoin will reach at Least 50K  (Read 49872 times)
Justaguy2

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 06:25:26 AM

I think a lot of you run around with blinds and don't see the big picture. It's all about bitcoin this and that but you fail to realise that with progress comes change. Bitcoin is the leader now and we all get that but please be realistic and think about crypto as a whole and not just as bitcoin.  We are in the beginning of a revolution, seeing weird things happening almost on a daily basis with alts. Haven't been in this world for so long but know that anything can change real fast.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Zeke_23

Activity: 868
Merit: 333

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 08:47:40 AM

This price is unlikely, but anything can happen. I now enough to conserve my funds and the current price. People don't realize that the price of bitcoin doesn't matter. What matters is the possibility of earning coins.
Yes right, the 50k price is too high and it seems hard to happen, I'm sure before reaching the 50k price, bitcoin is dead and abandoned user. But I'm sure the bitcoin price can reach 10k.

Maybe the price is too high for bitcoin to reach it. However, bitcoin price has proven to be very unpredictable and perhaps there is a chance that bitcoin can reach this price. Even other market analyst are saying more than $50K can be attained. I don't think that bitcoin will be dead if we ever touch this price. Getting bitcoin is very hard so its possible that we can reach this price in the future.
This is true, predictions of 50k not only comes from newbie members on the forum it comes from some respected analyst so we must think that even if it is not likely bitcoin is going to reach that price any time soon, that price is a possibility in the long term for bitcoin and that is why we need to hold as much as possible.
yes, but this price is impossible for now, its not easy to reach that price, many months or years before it reaches $50,000. maybe 5 or 10 years from now. since its demand is increasing there is no doubt about it, but again, it takes time.

AMEPAY
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
│▌
AME TRADE HERE
▄██████▄ ▀██████▄
█████████  ▀█████
███████▀     ▀███
██████▀  ▄█▄  ▀██
██████▄  ▀█▀  ▄██
███████▄     ▄███
█████████  ▄█████
▀██████▀ ▄██████▀
AME TRADE HERE
   ▐███▄
   ████▌
▐██████████▄
████████████
 ████▌  █████
▐████  ▄████
██████████▀
 ▀█████▀▀
▐│
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
streazight

Activity: 910
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 03:56:09 PM

This price is unlikely, but anything can happen. I now enough to conserve my funds and the current price. People don't realize that the price of bitcoin doesn't matter. What matters is the possibility of earning coins.
Yes right, the 50k price is too high and it seems hard to happen, I'm sure before reaching the 50k price, bitcoin is dead and abandoned user. But I'm sure the bitcoin price can reach 10k.

Maybe the price is too high for bitcoin to reach it. However, bitcoin price has proven to be very unpredictable and perhaps there is a chance that bitcoin can reach this price. Even other market analyst are saying more than $50K can be attained. I don't think that bitcoin will be dead if we ever touch this price. Getting bitcoin is very hard so its possible that we can reach this price in the future.
This is true, predictions of 50k not only comes from newbie members on the forum it comes from some respected analyst so we must think that even if it is not likely bitcoin is going to reach that price any time soon, that price is a possibility in the long term for bitcoin and that is why we need to hold as much as possible.
yes, but this price is impossible for now, its not easy to reach that price, many months or years before it reaches $50,000. maybe 5 or 10 years from now. since its demand is increasing there is no doubt about it, but again, it takes time.
It is crystal clear that bitcoins or even any other currency can’t touch 50k dollars in a year or two. At least a decade is required for bitcoins to reach this value. The good thing is that we all are sure that it is not impossible at least for bitcoins to reach this target. We just need to be patient and loyal to bitcoins; so they can reach this value.
Jumat Kliwon

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 05:53:10 PM

This seems to be easy to achieve, I think it took at least 5 years to reach the price of 50k, this is because we see prices continue to skyrocket in the near future.
undeadbitcoiner (OP)

Activity: 896
Merit: 272

Undeadbitcoiner Will not DIE until 1BTC=50K

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2017, 06:13:08 PM

It is crystal clear that bitcoins or even any other currency can’t touch 50k dollars in a year or two. At least a decade is required for bitcoins to reach this value. The good thing is that we all are sure that it is not impossible at least for bitcoins to reach this target. We just need to be patient and loyal to bitcoins; so they can reach this value.
As in this post there is no any prediction about when it will be 50K, and I am not saying today or tomorrow It will take a lot of time, As the progress till today we are at 4k+ and not to forget we did this travel from $14 to 4K in less than a decade which was such hard and now on travel is not easy but lot less hardness then it use to be in 2009 to 2015. Most progress in price will be in 2019 and current progress will start from September 21st 2017 when reputed gold investors are going to invest in Bitcoin, 21 Gold Investors Meeting and Investment plan in Bitcoin is an eye catching moment for bitcoin.

justspare

Activity: 1022
Merit: 538

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 07:33:36 PM

Well i really think bitcoin is gonna touch that value soon. It is growing in value so fastly.
One month ago it was 1800$, now it is at 4400$.
I think we can see it at $6k or $7k at the end of the year, and next year it will reach $10k, the first goal for all of us.
Bitcoin can grow much more, so yes, i think it can grow much much more.

- Yes, the price of bitcoin will reach $ 10,000 in the future, this is the prediction of many traders and professional investors but I think $ 10,000 in the next year is a very difficult thing to happen. Bitcoin needs more time to attract more capital and each time Bitcoin wants to reach higher values, it will need more capital, time will also last and $ 10,000 is not a small number, so the next year is really impossible, time is not enough
Yep, everyone knows that bitcoins will reach the prices beyond imaginations but time span is not confirmed or known by anyone. The rate at which bitcoin is increasing currently has amazed and attracted many new traders. Indeed bitcoins need more capital investment to touch these values.
vok-wok_hok

Activity: 184

🌟 eSports ICO: 01/11/2017 🌟

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 03:52:17 PM

I think that this can happen in the next 10 years. The price of bitcoin is now quite high and a few years of such rapid growth will allow to touch the mark of 50,000. So I think many will survive to this date Smiley

trecore4

Activity: 658
Merit: 260

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 05:59:56 PM

I think that this can happen in the next 10 years. The price of bitcoin is now quite high and a few years of such rapid growth will allow to touch the mark of 50,000. So I think many will survive to this date Smiley

Let's hope this happens truly and bitcoin does not get any regulations from the government by that time. Because if there is any regulation by government then we might just lose the most of the value that bitcoin is carrying today. Because having regulated means loosing the decentralisation and people who are mostly here because of bitcoin being decentralised will go away. The end result: bitcoin dumping and mass conversion to fiat currency. That's my imagination through ten years of time from now, but the case could be different.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
pinkpanther03

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 08:00:27 AM

I am sure they can never be $50k per 1 bitcoin. It is unbelievable.
Your not the only people who said that things here. Actually, there are many things happens about the impossible in bitcoin. Like I remembered some of the community in this field of industry don't believe that bitcoin will become 2000$, but look what happens and look what the price value do we have now it is almost 4200$, which means nowadays, everything are possible to be happens as long as the community are intedn it to be happen.
FomoATH

Activity: 176

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 08:15:12 AM

I think that this should happen no earlier than 10 years and many owners will be able to live up to that time and enjoy their fantastic profits. I hope that bitcoin will not disappoint me.

n0ne

Activity: 2562
Merit: 548

8ombard - Pick, Play, Prosper!

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2017, 08:19:52 AM

The price reaches $50k in a short if the adoption happens in large scale which happens when more countries start using bitcoin in a legalized manner same as that Japan has done. How the Op's wish comes to reality completely based on the popularity and the users participation into bitcoin as a currency.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
StevenRA

Activity: 92
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 08:21:03 AM

So is the original poster still with us?
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 08:36:15 AM

The price reaches $50k in a short if the adoption happens in large scale which happens when more countries start using bitcoin in a legalized manner same as that Japan has done. How the Op's wish comes to reality completely based on the popularity and the users participation into bitcoin as a currency.
looks like we all gonna die in mid 2018 Cheesy , some experts have predicted the price of bitcoin will go up 10 times within next 10 months. means nearly $50k will achieved , i don't know if this really could happen, i just put a lot of believe in bitcoin power nowadays .

especially when bitcoin adopted evenly around the world , i will say even $100k aren't impossible in the near future.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
luxcoin

Activity: 490
Merit: 251

Guard your privacy

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 08:51:03 AM

Just see how different are feelings about price from 2013 to now

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
DeepVault
Blockchain File Signatures
deeponion.org
andylowe

Activity: 293

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 09:19:05 AM

This is funny. Grin I guess the original poster is still alive because bitcoin's value is not yet at $50k. Some predicted that bitcoin will reach $100k 4 years from now so $50k is not impossible to reach. I believe in bitcoin and I will invest and hold bitcoin as much as I can for tomorrow if that day comes, I will surely live! I don't want to die yet if it reaches up to $50k.  Grin
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 11:29:52 AM

Just see how different are feelings about price from 2013 to now

Well i still feel that 50k is quite a bit unrealistic but im not as skeptic as before about btc's chances. The past couple of weeks has been a revelation of what btc can achueve especially now that the price hike attracted more users.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       ..███████████████████████████████
iMark

Activity: 1162

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 12:12:33 PM

Now that bitcoin is getting more popular and adoption is increasing, that amount of 50K is not a dream and it's not even hard to
achieve that. People, we should believe what bitcoin can do because it's still new and we can still see more progress to happen.
Yeah I'm starting to think that $50k price is no longer impossible price. see this incredibly crazy price change. But what matters and problems to me is what about the transaction fee that will happen if the bitcoin price reaches $50k? For now only transaction fees will continue to rise, along with more the number of transactions to be made. At least this time must use the fee 0.0003 btc = $ 1.2. What about the fee if the bitcoin price when it is worth $ 50k ?
Seansky

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 12:21:11 PM

This is funny. Grin I guess the original poster is still alive because bitcoin's value is not yet at $50k. Some predicted that bitcoin will reach $100k 4 years from now so $50k is not impossible to reach. I believe in bitcoin and I will invest and hold bitcoin as much as I can for tomorrow if that day comes, I will surely live! I don't want to die yet if it reaches up to $50k.  Grin
If you would look at his recent activites, one can conclude that OP is still alive right now and is active posting in the forum. I wonder though if he will really live to see bitcoin at 50k$ each? Or will his dream of being alive at that moment will not come true? I guess he would be alive by then because 50k$ is realistic in the near future so if OP will live 10-20 years more, there is a high probability that it will reach 50k$ in a decade or so if bitcoin is still kicking by that time and if OP is alive a decade after now, then he will achieve what he wanted.
_Legendary_

Activity: 573

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 02:23:28 PM

This thread is created on December 25, 2013, 08:05:36 PM

At that time most people would laugh, but now the price is close to $ 5000, I'm sure 50k will happen no more than 4 years.
andrei56

Activity: 840
Merit: 254

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 05:17:52 AM

I had considered those value just a dream some months ago , nowadays im dreaming with it already because now i do know its very possible to reach and cross those value on the next years. The legalization can make bitcoin price to fly without any warning, soo become mainstream being used for anything would make it rare and very pratice to use online and on a daily basic needs.
This rate will continue and that dream will happen soon, we are going to touch down to $5,000 soon and that is another success for bitcoin holders.
Good news will continue and the massive adoption will be achieve as bitcoin continues to be more popular, we are going to beat Paypal soon in terms of marketcap.
This is going to be another reason to celebrate, the day bitcoin overcomes paypal, if we keep growing I think we are going to get to the point when we are going to remember the old days when bitcoin was smaller than paypal and for the new people entering in bitcoin that would seem an almost impossible thing to understand thanks to the huge market cap that bitcoin is going to have in the future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: