May 19, 2018, 10:26:25 PM

~
you see me as untrustworthy?
Yes.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
digaran (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 1330
Merit: 899

🖤😏

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 11:35:41 PM

~
Yes.

Answering for somebody else I see.

🖤😏
digaran (OP)
Copper Member

🖤😏

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 03:30:35 AM

I am going to call out Blazed and dooglus to see these threads, if they refuse to take actions I will tag them for being irresponsible. it's like they don't care if their trusted DT2 members are ruining forum members reputation, why should they have any respect from this community. if you see that suchmoon and actmyname are harassing me and say nothing, the community would see the truth and you will lose our trust and respect @Blazed & @dooglus.

🖤😏
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3640
Merit: 8906

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2018, 03:37:44 AM

I am going to call out Blazed and dooglus to see these threads, if they refuse to take actions I will tag them for being irresponsible. it's like they don't care if their trusted DT2 members are ruining forum members reputation, why should they have any respect from this community. if you see that suchmoon and actmyname are harassing me and say nothing, the community would see the truth and you will lose our trust and respect @Blazed & @dooglus.

Did you even PM them? "@" does fuck all.
digaran (OP)
Copper Member

🖤😏

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 03:40:05 AM

I will. first I need to see if you listen to reason.

🖤😏
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2018, 03:46:22 AM

I've listened to you enough already. This is what I told you 4 days ago:

I'm not removing my trust rating under any circumstances so I just reduced the work you need to do by half. Your only option is to kick me out of DT.

Now you're finally getting around to it and you certainly didn't present any "reason" in those 4 days that would make change my opinion of you.

While we're at it, don't forget to include marlboroza's "boss", he probably feels left out. Or do you need Quicksy's help to figure out who that is?
digaran (OP)
Copper Member

🖤😏

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 03:50:28 AM

I've listened to you enough already. This is what I told you 4 days ago:

I'm not removing my trust rating under any circumstances so I just reduced the work you need to do by half. Your only option is to kick me out of DT.

Now you're finally getting around to it and you certainly didn't present any "reason" in those 4 days that would make change my opinion of you.

While we're at it, don't forget to include marlboroza's "boss", he probably feels left out. Or do you need Quicksy's help to figure out who that is?

Of course, you want me to suck? I wont. go have a teenage boy to suck for you pretending to be a girl. hint: alia scandal.
If you are not removing your tag and nobody is telling you to do it, only means that you own DT1 accounts.

Do you think that I don't know you DT members are farming green trust accounts to scam people? yeah @people these abusers are farming trust back and forth and then sell those accounts and the buyers would scam people with all sorts of shady shit activities.

🖤😏
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2018, 03:57:47 AM
Merited by The Sceptical Chymist (1)

Of course, you want me to suck? I wont. go have a teenage boy to suck for you pretending to be a girl. hint: alia scandal.
If you are not removing your tag and nobody is telling you to do it, only means that you own DT1 accounts.

Do you think that I don't know you DT members are farming green trust accounts to scam people? yeah @people these abusers are farming trust back and forth and then sell those accounts and the buyers would scam people with all sorts of shady shit activities.

actmyname
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 2504

Spear the bees

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2018, 04:09:19 AM
Merited by TMAN (1)

I think you need to lay off the hard drugs. You're getting a bit ambitious now with your conspiracy theories. Next you'll start spouting out bullshit about how suchmoon is theymos.

digaran (OP)
Copper Member

🖤😏

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 04:20:12 AM

I think you need to lay off the hard drugs. You're getting a bit ambitious now with your conspiracy theories. Next you'll start spouting out bullshit about how suchmoon is theymos.

I know truth hurts.

🖤😏
TheQuin

Merit: 882

Freebitco.in Support https://bit.ly/2I9BVS2

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2018, 06:35:34 AM
Merited by TMAN (5)

Yes.

freebitcoin.TO WIN A  LAMBORGHINI!..

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
                    ▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
                    ▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
                    ▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
                      ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
                           ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
TMAN
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1808

Exchange Bitcoin quickly-https://blockchain.com.do

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2018, 03:43:36 PM

No - you need to realise that you are a prized wankface prized cunt.

you probably enjoy sucking yourself when you are off your meds - why is it those who are so untrustworthy try to judge others by your own standards?

Only scumbag bottom feeding Pajeet fucks like you farm accounts.

███████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
██████▀▄██▀▀▄▄ ████▄▀██████
█████ ███ ████ ▀▀████ █████
████ █████ ███▀▀▀▄████ ████
████ ███▀▀▀▄▄▄████████ ████
████ ██▄▄▀▀███████▀▄▄█ ████
█████ █████ █▀██▀▄███ █████
██████▄▀███▀▄█▀▄███▀▄██████
████████▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▄▄████████
██████████▀▄███████████████
██████████████████████████
.FORTUNEJACK   JOIN INVINCIBLE JACKMATE AND WIN......10 BTC........
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀██████
█████  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄  █████
█████  █████ █████  █████
█████  ██▄     ▄██  █████
█████  ████   ████  █████
█████▄  ██▄▄█▄▄██  ▄█████
██████▄  ███████  ▄██████
███████▄   ▀▀▀   ▄███████
██████████▄▄ ▄▄██████████
The Sceptical Chymist
Legendary

Activity: 3290
Merit: 6758

Proudly Cycling Merits for Foxpup

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 03:54:34 PM
Merited by TMAN (1)

~
Yes.
I see digaran more as a crazy neighbor that you don't take all that seriously because he's obviously deranged.  Or like a little dog who's chained up all day outside--he'll bite his own tail and bark at anything that moves.  He makes a ton of noise but you know he can't hurt you, and at the end of the day it's his own tail that's bleeding.

That's why I haven't left a neg for him.  I would also suggest that he visit whoever is prescribing that fluoxetine and perhaps have a discussion about whether the dose needs to be tweaked or perhaps something needs to be added to it, or an additional diagnosis needs to be made.

and the bloke of the green mile who kept the mouse..
LOL.

..JAMBLER.io..Create Your Bitcoin Mixing
Business Now for   F R E E 
▄█████████████████████████████
████▀████████████████████
███▀█████▄█▀███▀▀▀██████
██▀█████▄█▄██████████████
██▄▄████▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄██████
█████▄▄▄██████████▀▄████
█████▀▄█▄██████▀█▄█████
███████▀▄█▀█▄██▀█▄███████
█████████▄█▀▄█▀▄█████████
▀█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████
      OUR      
PARTNERS

████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████▀
▄█████████████████████████████
████████▀▀█████▀▀████████
█████▀█████████████▀█████
████████████████████████
███████████████▄█████████
███████████████▀█████████
████████████████████████
█████▄█████████████▄█████
████████▄▄█████▄▄████████
▀█████████████████████████████
   INVEST   
BITCOIN

████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████▀
actmyname
Copper Member
Legendary

Merit: 2504

Spear the bees

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2018, 03:55:42 PM
Merited by hilariousetc (1), TMAN (1)

I know truth hurts.
Yeah. The truth hurts which is why you keep trying to formulate all these pea-brained conspiracy theories about how the forum works. I have zero alt accounts. I am not colluding with DefaultTrust members - in fact, I don't even message them on a regular basis.
You've already resorted to lashing out incessantly with toxic bullshit. That's why you're being responded to. Not harrassed.

The only reason you think that you're being singled out is that your ego is so monstrously overinflated like a hernia-afflicted scrotum, the cognitive dissonance within you is just begging for an explanation, no matter how incorrigibly inane it is. But it's clear that you're past sensibilities and will now sway it away with another asinine word salad.

TMAN
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1808

Exchange Bitcoin quickly-https://blockchain.com.do

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2018, 03:58:57 PM

I see digaran more as a crazy neighbor that you don't take all that seriously because he's obviously deranged.  Or like a little dog who's chained up all day outside--he'll bite his own tail and bark at anything that moves.  He makes a ton of noise but you know he can't hurt you, and at the end of the day it's his own tail that's bleeding.

That's why I haven't left a neg for him.  I would also suggest that he visit whoever is prescribing that fluoxetine and perhaps have a discussion about whether the dose needs to be tweaked or perhaps something needs to be added to it, or an additional diagnosis needs to be made.

I like to think of him in a similar vein to the crazy homeless person/drunk/drug addict, the bloke who shouts about UFO's and how the moon landing was faked.

Diagram is a cross between the village idiot/a homeless person/a much more retarded forest gump and the bloke of the green mile who kept the mouse..

████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
██████▀▄██▀▀▄▄ ████▄▀██████
█████ ███ ████ ▀▀████ █████
████ █████ ███▀▀▀▄████ ████
████ ███▀▀▀▄▄▄████████ ████
████ ██▄▄▀▀███████▀▄▄█ ████
█████ █████ █▀██▀▄███ █████
██████▄▀███▀▄█▀▄███▀▄██████
████████▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▄▄████████
██████████▀▄███████████████
██████████████████████████
.FORTUNEJACK   JOIN INVINCIBLE JACKMATE AND WIN......10 BTC........
██████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀██████
█████  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄  █████
█████  █████ █████  █████
█████  ██▄     ▄██  █████
█████  ████   ████  █████
█████▄  ██▄▄█▄▄██  ▄█████
██████▄  ███████  ▄██████
███████▄   ▀▀▀   ▄███████
██████████▄▄ ▄▄██████████
digaran (OP)
Copper Member

🖤😏

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 06:09:24 PM

No - you need to realise that you are a prized wankface prized cunt.

you probably enjoy sucking yourself when you are off your meds - why is it those who are so untrustworthy try to judge others by your own standards?

Only scumbag bottom feeding Pajeet fucks like you farm accounts.

Go extort people and say that it was a sting operation. now we're the village idiots.

🖤😏
digaran (OP)
Copper Member

🖤😏

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 07:09:37 PM

~
Yes.
 I would also suggest that he visit whoever is prescribing that fluoxetine and perhaps have a discussion about whether the dose needs to be tweaked or perhaps something needs to be added to it, or an additional diagnosis needs to be made.

and the bloke of the green mile who kept the mouse..
LOL.

I see digaran more as a crazy neighbor that you don't take all that seriously because he's obviously deranged.  Or like a little dog who's chained up all day outside--he'll bite his own tail and bark at anything that moves.  He makes a ton of noise but you know he can't hurt you, and at the end of the day it's his own tail that's bleeding.

That's why I haven't left a neg for him.

The reason why I'd vouch for you and respect your opinion and judgement, you are not going to tag me because you know that would be a personal use of your DT power. but please don't call me by your own name. we all know that you are the dog in this community. you are the one biting people all the time, I still respect your judgement and would vouch for you even if you tag me. I wont complain if you tag me. let this be here for the records. that's how much I believe in you.

🖤😏
pugman
Legendary

Activity: 2383
Merit: 1551

dogs are cute.

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2018, 11:46:29 PM
Merited by o_e_l_e_o (1)

You show you are trustworthy over time by acting in a trustworthy way, or at least in a way in which others view you as trustworthy.
Yeah, which explains the current trust rating that is being portrayed in digaran's account. The negative trust that DT members have left him are only because of digaran's behavior. Had he been straightforward from start, who knows things would have been different.
I would not say the OP doesn’t know what he is doing. Not every case is winnable. Everyone has the right for their side to be heard though.
If he knew what he was doing:
- He would have known why he was tagged.
- He would have known who added suchmoon to DT.
- He would have not offered a service that would lead him nowhere.
- He wouldn't have even got his neg tag had he knew his shit.
- He wouldn't ignore the truth that is straight up clear.
- He wouldn't be trolling or harassing anybody.
- He wouldn't be asking asking the same question again and again.
I can go on and on and I have a lot more references to link.  Cheesy

Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 06:54:49 AM

You show you are trustworthy over time by acting in a trustworthy way, or at least in a way in which others view you as trustworthy.
Yeah, which explains the current trust rating that is being portrayed in digaran's account. The negative trust that DT members have left him are only because of digaran's behavior. Had he been straightforward from start, who knows things would have been different.
I would not put that much trust in the "system". Especially considering the lack of willingness to even discuss trust ratings by those in DT, and the lack of consideration of verifiable facts and the opinion of the community of a whole of those in DT when handing out ratings.

I'm not going to remove my feedback.
hilariousetc
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 3024

Join the world-leading crypto sportsbook NOW!

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 01:25:31 PM
Merited by bill gator (1)

I guess some people just don't trust trolls and I don't blame them. Is diagran a scammer? There's no evidence for that. Is he untrustworthy? I wouldn't trust him exactly because of his behaviour. He's done several shady (or at the very least stupid) things and this is what happens when you spend your time acting like a buffoon and trolling because people don't know whether to take you seriously or not. I kinda felt sorry for him at first but I think he probably enjoys the attention of being an outcast now and isn't going to change so he's likely a lost cause.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████