Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 08:31:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] OJOOO - Advertisement powered by Blockchain  (Read 18931 times)
Ojooo (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 07:00:39 PM

Hello. I can not find your bounty campaign. Do not you plan to use it as a primary promotion for your project? How then do you want to distribute advertising?
No, we do not run a bounty campaign. But we offer attractive bonuses: 50% to buy a token before August 2, 36% bonus for users who will participate in the second stage of pre-sale. Answering the question about how the advertisement will be distributed, I will say that the users will help us in this. Users active in social networks will become our potential distributors because the Ojooo platform will reward them, thus stimulating interest.
kaledallo

Activity: 20

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 07:01:41 PM

I certainly did not read the full description of the project, but as I understand it, your advertising distribution system has long existed and is actively used. Then for what purposes did you need to implement the blockchain system?
Ojooo (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 07:02:37 PM

I was intrigued by your information, where you say that you came up with a new way as an advertising message will be delivered to the user. Can you explain the process?
By viewing the advertising message voluntarily the user will receive promotion from the platform. In addition, the user will receive a bonus if he will distribute the target data using a smart contract. this will ensure the involvement of consumers in the advertising process
RayXX18

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 07:08:51 PM

Hello. I can not find your bounty campaign. Do not you plan to use it as a primary promotion for your project? How then do you want to distribute advertising?
No, we do not run a bounty campaign. But we offer attractive bonuses: 50% to buy a token before August 2, 36% bonus for users who will participate in the second stage of pre-sale. Answering the question about how the advertisement will be distributed, I will say that the users will help us in this. Users active in social networks will become our potential distributors because the Ojooo platform will reward them, thus stimulating interest.
Tell me when do you plan to withdraw your token to the Crypto currency exchanges? Immediately after the end of the ICO sales period or later?
Ojooo (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 07:09:45 PM

I certainly did not read the full description of the project, but as I understand it, your advertising distribution system has long existed and is actively used. Then for what purposes did you need to implement the blockchain system?
We believe that Blockchain technology will contribute to the protection of data, and simplify the complex problems of the digital world and great influence on the future in the world of advertising.
Ojooo (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 07:11:45 PM

Tell me when do you plan to withdraw your token to the Crypto currency exchanges? Immediately after the end of the ICO sales period or later?
The sale of tokens will last until October this year, and we are planning to withdraw the OJX coin to the exchanges in early 2019.
Ojooo (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 07:09:56 AM

Only 4 hours left to buy OJX tokens with 50% Bonus! 1 OJX = $0.035
https://ico.ojooo.com
Ojooo (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 10:03:20 AM

One hour left to the end of first Ojooo pre-sale! Last chance to get 50% bonus!
Ojooo (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 11:02:26 AM

SECOND PRE-SALE WITH 35% BONUS STARTS NOW!
LeslyLesly007

Activity: 40

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 08:06:50 PM

Hi guys, nice advertising platform. Are you still active? Or have the ico closed and I'm late?
Ojooo (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 08:08:25 PM

By what principle will your platform work? How can I earn extra money by participating in the project?
We are launching a new advertising platform created on the technology of blockchain, which will create a new type of relationship between the advertiser and the users. Due to the fact that users will be rewarded for viewing advertising, and advertisers can be sure that their message reaches the interested party, both sides benefit.
milfgard

Activity: 35

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 08:12:15 PM

Why is it necessary to change old forms of advertising? Why do you create a new concept, how will this improve the perception of advertising by users?
eaglesonms

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 08:13:26 PM

Do you believe that the advertising platform is a relevant investment for you and for investors?
Ojooo (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 08:14:56 PM

Hi guys, nice advertising platform. Are you still active? Or have the ico closed and I'm late?
Good afternoon, you just have time to participate in the second round of pre-sales. From August 2 to September 14 buying tokens you get a 35% bonus. Go to the site to contribute https://ico.ojooo.com.
Ojooo (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 08:17:52 PM

Why is it necessary to change old forms of advertising? Why do you create a new concept, how will this improve the perception of advertising by users?
Since such types of advertising as pop-up messages, banners and other forms of advertising have become quite aggressive, now advertisers need to re-gain the trust of users and improve the quality of advertisements. This is what the Ojooo platform will do.
LeslyLesly007

Activity: 40

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 08:19:00 PM

Good afternoon, you just have time to participate in the second round of pre-sales. From August 2 to September 14 buying tokens you get a 35% bonus. Go to the site to contribute https://ico.ojooo.com.
Do I need to register and confirm my information? Many projects now use KYC verification.
Ojooo (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 08:20:22 PM

Do you believe that the advertising platform is a relevant investment for you and for investors?
Certainly. Old forms of advertising are outdated, and many users try to get rid of obsessive banners with the help of blockers. We are building our concept on the motivation of users themselves to view advertising, rewarding them for the action. This not only increases the effectiveness of advertising, but also allows you to get away from aggressive dissemination methods, replacing them with more friendly ones
Ojooo (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 08:23:45 PM

Do I need to register and confirm my information? Many projects now use KYC verification.
No, during the pre-sale period all you need is to go through a simple registration and in your personal account get the ETH address where to transfer the funds and indicate your wallet where OJX tokens will be sent by Ojooo.
thaidinh2849

Activity: 37

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 03:17:05 AM

Presently, the advertisers strive to regain customer confidence and enhance the offer quality of their advertising. What is needed is a solution that will cater to the needs of both the commercial addresses and the advertisers. In addition, there is much data abuse in today's times.
weisner

Activity: 238

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2018, 03:40:17 AM

Presently, the advertisers strive to regain customer confidence and enhance the offer quality of their advertising. What is needed is a solution that will cater to the needs of both the commercial addresses and the advertisers. In addition, there is much data abuse in today's times.

Indeed, the red market is the right time to invest and raise funds, but must be selective in choosing coins, choose coins that have the potential and future so as not to lose money later.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: