Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 07:46:46 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] OJOOO - Advertisement powered by Blockchain  (Read 18928 times)
Senpai68

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 02:20:45 PM

Hi, I could not say that your idea of advertising promotion is novel, but would you like to know what advantages your platform has in comparison with competitors?
Ojooo (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 02:24:22 PM

How do you hope to achieve a high interest of the user to advertising, if she bores him in a few minutes of viewing?
The Ojooo Earn per View program in online and mobile advertising offers additional benefits to the advertiser and potential customer. The user positively perceives and evaluates the proposed special mechanism, and this will represent the brand in a more favorable light. Unconditional superiority in the sphere of advertising influence. The user who does not want to continue to cooperate will receive as many tokens as the ads managed to view. Participation in the Ojooo project is voluntary.
Ojooo (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 02:25:37 PM

Hello. You claim that advertising will be clearly tailored to a specific user, but how can you achieve this? What is the peculiarity of the work of your application?
Hello. That's right, advertising will be personalized, as the user at registration not only indicates his basic information, but also notes what products he is looking for. The application will offer advertising of those products that will be of interest to the user.
But the specificity of goods may differ from the country, for example, users of Europe will look for other smartphones than users of Asia
That's right, that's why the system will take into account the user's location, excluding from the list goods that can not be delivered.
AncientZero

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 02:26:35 PM

What kind of blockchain technology are you using for Ojooo and how can you ensure data security?
flexnbit

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 02:37:04 PM

Hello team. Do you plan to run the platform only for viewing through PC or I can use tablets or phones too?
Ojooo (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 02:44:47 PM

Hi, I could not say that your idea of advertising promotion is novel, but would you like to know what advantages your platform has in comparison with competitors?

The Ojooo platform has several advantages for the advertiser and users:
- the advertiser can be sure that his message will reach exactly to the target audience, because the platform allows you to create an accurate portrait of the consumer
- the platform allows you to make an advertising message more effective because users voluntarily agree to view it
- the advertiser receives detailed information about the advertisement and the user's response to it
- the user can get useful information about the products of interest and also earn tokens as a reward
- the Ojooo guarantees the security of user data, eliminating the possibility of personal information leakage
Ojooo (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 02:46:01 PM

What kind of blockchain technology are you using for Ojooo and how can you ensure data security?
OJX token and Ojooo system works on the basis of Etherium blockchain. Access to user data is not possible for other persons, since when confirming the fact of possession of data by a cryptographic key.
Ojooo (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 02:48:01 PM

Hello team. Do you plan to run the platform only for viewing through PC or I can use tablets or phones too?
Ojooo platform will be adapted for all types of online activity including the use of mobile systems.
singeorange77

Activity: 90

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 02:49:23 PM

Are you sure that when the advertiser receives user data he will not decide to use them in the future, which can lead to information leakage from the Ojooo platform?
AncientZero

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 02:51:01 PM

OJX token and Ojooo system works on the basis of Etherium blockchain. Access to user data is not possible for other persons, since when confirming the fact of possession of data by a cryptographic key.
In which country is your company located and in accordance with the laws of which countries should you regulate your activities?
Ojooo (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 02:53:51 PM

In which country is your company located and in accordance with the laws of which countries should you regulate your activities?
The project is launched in Germany and advertising activities will be carried out in compliance with the legislation of European countries, including the part on data protection.
Ojooo (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 02:54:42 PM

Are you sure that when the advertiser receives user data he will not decide to use them in the future, which can lead to information leakage from the Ojooo platform?
Advertisers do not get absolute access to user information. When creating an advertising company, the characteristics are chosen to personalize the message. Personal data that can help identify a particular user is deleted from the data packet. The advertiser of the time can interact with the information, and after the end of the promotion, access to the data is closed.
flexnbit

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 02:55:40 PM

Ojooo platform will be adapted for all types of online activity including the use of mobile systems.
In what currency will the user be able to earn money? Or do you offer all operations only in a token?
Ojooo (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 02:58:00 PM

In what currency will the user be able to earn money? Or do you offer all operations only in a token?
Yes, users' remuneration as well as payment for platform services for advertisers will be made using a OJX token. But you can exchange it for any currency after the token is released to the exchanges.
gadgetino

Activity: 278
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 02:59:50 PM

Yes, users' remuneration as well as payment for platform services for advertisers will be made using a OJX token. But you can exchange it for any currency after the token is released to the exchanges.
when are you planing a exchenge listing?

cryptoroland

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 05:32:36 PM

It's good that the token will have a real application on the platform. This is the most correct economic model. Cool And the more demand for Ojooo services - the stronger the token will become.

░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ARCONA is Augmented reality ecosystem ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓ Bitcointalk Instagram YouTube ▐  Twitter Reddit ▐  Telegram ▐  Facebook ▐  Discord ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   New world in additional reality   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
Ojooo (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 06:09:33 AM

when are you planing a exchenge listing?
We have not yet decided on what specific exchanges we will place our token. We plan to list OJX in January 2019. More accurate information will appear closer to the end of the ico sales period. Follow the news in our telegram channel https://t.me/ojooocom and ask question in our group https://t.me/icoojooo
tukanglas

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 06:19:38 AM

I read the information that this project does have good prospects for the future, I also support this project so that my future success and hopes will be even more supportive of this project. Is there no campaign bounty?
Ojooo (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 06:27:44 AM

It's good that the token will have a real application on the platform. This is the most correct economic model. Cool And the more demand for Ojooo services - the stronger the token will become.
Yes, we are sure that the approach to advertising that we offer will be attractive to users in the long term.
Ojooo (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 06:32:27 AM

I read the information that this project does have good prospects for the future, I also support this project so that my future success and hopes will be even more supportive of this project. Is there no campaign bounty?
Hi. We did not start the bounty campaign, but you can recieve a 30% bonus when you purchase OJX tokens.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: