Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 03:32:27 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] OJOOO - Advertisement powered by Blockchain  (Read 18928 times)
Ojooo (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 11:03:35 AM

I like this innovative project and that based on the road map, Ojooo project is the result of a long and deliberate preparation. How the advertising message is formed - automatically or it is necessary to choose parameters?
We can not make the generation of advertising messages automatic because we are assuming the concept that advertising should be maximally personalized. Advertiser need to determine which audience he wants to cover, and what will be the budget OJX tokens allocated for the new campaign. In addition, for advertising, the location options are taken into account and the user will not receive an advertisement for a product that can not potentially be delivered to him.
galgagot

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 11:26:13 AM

Good afternoon, I hope your project is waiting for a good future. I have a wallet that I opened for bitcoin, can I use it to purchase OJX tokens?
muzkle

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 11:33:58 AM

Advertising is one of the best ways to bring projects, products ... to the user. But to achieve good results requires advertising companies have their own strategies and special. The use of Blockchain to create a creative advertising form - Ads earn money Ojooo on each view online and mobile ads are very different. Is this Ojooo's own strategy to compete in the market? Also, what else is Ojooo special?

aquacharls

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 11:54:46 AM

Hey, I watch your sales already last for a while. Is there a change in the price of the OJX token? And can I get bonuses or discounts?
GseaFred11

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 12:17:58 PM

Good afternoon, I saw the site of Ojooo project https://ojooo.com/ and there you offer to download an app that works as a communicator. I do not understand then, do you plan to create a new application for advertising purposes? Or do you upgrade the old one by integrating the opportunities for advertisers and the wallet for users?
Ojooo (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 12:34:10 PM

Good afternoon, I hope your project is waiting for a good future. I have a wallet that I opened for bitcoin, can I use it to purchase OJX tokens?
OJX token is released with the help of the Etherium blockchain. If you have a bitcoin wallet, you should see if it supports erc-20. If so, you can change the BTC on ETH and transfer money to the Ojooo project wallet (there is ETH address in your account) to buy OJX tokens.
Dravenfact

Activity: 50

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 12:36:25 PM

I'm interested in your project, but I'm a little confused in the registration for buying tokens. Maybe you have instructions on how to do this?
Ojooo (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 12:38:54 PM

I'm interested in your project, but I'm a little confused in the registration for buying tokens. Maybe you have instructions on how to do this?
Hello. You can watch this video, which shows in detail how to get OJX tokens https://youtu.be/V_anGkkPgHM
Ojooo (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 12:43:53 PM

Hey, I watch your sales already last for a while. Is there a change in the price of the OJX token? And can I get bonuses or discounts?
Since it is now the second round of pre-sales, the price of the OJX token has changed and now there is 1 OJX = 0.045 $. You can get a bonus of 35%. See more info on our website https://ico.ojooo.com
KnightRiderus

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 12:53:46 PM

Good afternoon, I saw the site of Ojooo project https://ojooo.com/ and there you offer to download an app that works as a communicator. I do not understand then, do you plan to create a new application for advertising purposes? Or do you upgrade the old one by integrating the opportunities for advertisers and the wallet for users?

probably the second answer is more correct. as it seems to me they simply do not have a choice how to change because what is now well, very weakly by code.
singeorange77

Activity: 90

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 01:16:42 PM

Why did you decide to run ICO if Ojooo already works in advertising and offers other services? To solve what problems do you plan to spend money collected during ICO sales?
GseaFred11

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 01:19:28 PM

probably the second answer is more correct. as it seems to me they simply do not have a choice how to change because what is now well, very weakly by code.
I think their existing application does not meet the tasks of the ICO project, so they want to create a new app for advertising.
Ojooo (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 01:57:03 PM

I think their existing application does not meet the tasks of the ICO project, so they want to create a new app for advertising.
Hello. Thank you for your interest. The Ojooo application which is available now in the Google market and Apple store has incomplete functional. Launch of the Ojooo app with blockchain functionality will be in March 2019. Then Ojooo will release AD platform with blockchain functionality
Ojooo (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 06:28:59 PM

Advertising is one of the best ways to bring projects, products ... to the user. But to achieve good results requires advertising companies have their own strategies and special. The use of Blockchain to create a creative advertising form - Ads earn money Ojooo on each view online and mobile ads are very different. Is this Ojooo's own strategy to compete in the market? Also, what else is Ojooo special?
The Ojooo platform has several advantages for the advertiser and users:
- the advertiser can be sure that his message will reach exactly to the target audience, because the platform allows you to create an accurate portrait of the consumer
- the platform allows you to make an advertising message more effective because users voluntarily agree to view it
- the advertiser receives detailed information about the advertisement and the user's response to it
- the user can get useful information about the products of interest and also earn tokens as a reward
- the Ojooo guarantees the security of user data, eliminating the possibility of personal information leakage
Ojooo (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 06:35:32 PM

Why did you decide to run ICO if Ojooo already works in advertising and offers other services? To solve what problems do you plan to spend money collected during ICO sales?
ICO is a way to raise capital through a crowdfunding campaign using crypto assets as an investment.  Using such a form of promoting our idea, it allows us to find new users interested in investing in promising projects built on the basis of blockchain technology.
Ojooo allocation model:
30% of token sales revenue is earmarked for the development of the Ojooo platform
25% will be invested in the development of the Ojooo AdPlatform.
25% will be used for marketing purposes to promote the Ojooo platform worldwide.
15% is used for the development of our business and sales network.
5% will be reserved for administration (security, legal advice, bookkeeping).
A1mner

Activity: 44

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 02:26:06 PM

You say that the Ojooo project is innovative. What novelties does your project bring to advertising?
Ojooo (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 06:26:09 PM
Last edit: August 07, 2018, 06:38:40 PM by Ojooo

I would like to know which components will be included in your Ojooo ecosystem?
We are developing a plug-in-based advertising platform that will also be adapted for mobile devices, including the ability to conduct transactions using a Ojooo wallet
Ojooo (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 06:39:26 PM

You say that the Ojooo project is innovative. What novelties does your project bring to advertising?
Hello, thank you for your question. The common basis for all Ojooo services is an innovative form of advertisement - the Earn per View Online and Mobile Advertising (EPV) from Ojooo. In order to provide advertisers with the best services, Ojooo collect high-quality user data that will help make the advertising message personalized and effective. You can learn the features of our concept in white paper https://ico.ojooo.com/whitepaper
borisenkoa420

Activity: 16

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 06:43:59 PM

That is a pretty neat idea. Can you demonstrate how Ojooo will functional?
Ojooo (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 06:50:16 PM

Hi there. Ojooo offers such successful conditions for earnings on tokens.  And what about the fee for the operation? Will users pay it?
Hello. As the Ojooo platform will be released in 2019, more detailed information about incentive systems, commissions and other features of the platform will be published later. Follow the updates and news in Ojooo telegram https://t.me/icoojooo
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: