Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 03:47:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] OJOOO - Advertisement powered by Blockchain  (Read 18928 times)
Ojooo (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 02:42:30 PM

What is Ojooo platform? Is it just an application for viewing advertising or does it have other functions?
Ojooo offers companies advertising space and user data through the Ojooo app, as well as the Ojooo portal, based on blockchain technology. The Ojooo platform will have an internal purse from which funds are transferred to pay for advertising services and where user incentives are accrued, a cabinet for users where they register and fill out a questionnaire with information, an office for advertisers, where they determine the parameters of the advertising company that they want to run. Visit Ojooo site https://ico.ojooo.com
ianzag
Copper Member

Activity: 97

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 02:47:23 PM

Can you give a complete list of countries for which the sale of OJX tokens is prohibited? I often move and do not want to go to the ban
Ojooo (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 02:49:27 PM

Will your application be created with open source or you will not disclose information to users about the development? Maybe you have a page on the github where I can see your smart contract?
No, Ojooo project will not have open source code. However, if users have any difficulties when working with the site or offers, they can write to the administrator of the telegram https://t.me/icoojooo or to the support service on the site https://ico.ojooo.com.
Ojooo (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 02:54:03 PM

I think the idea of the project can be attractive only for a narrow circle of people. How can a user benefit from owning your token?
Users can earn OJX tokens by getting from both the reward for the information provided and viewing the advertisement. Or use those tokens that were bought during the pre sale and ico sale to profit from the growth of the price of the OJX when they are added to the exchanges.
minak260

Activity: 73

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 02:55:50 PM

I think the idea of the project can be attractive only for a narrow circle of people. How can a user benefit from owning your token?
Users can earn OJX tokens by getting from both the reward for the information provided and viewing the advertisement. Or use those tokens that were bought during the pre sale and ico sale to profit from the growth of the price of the OJX when they are added to the exchanges.
And when do you think of making a OJX token available on the exchanges?
hoatran

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 03:59:53 PM

Hello. Can you describe the strengths of your project? Why should I invest in your platform?
Ojooo (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 05:27:50 PM

Can you give a complete list of countries for which the sale of OJX tokens is prohibited? I often move and do not want to go to the ban
Hello. Residents of United States of America, Puerto Rico, The Virgin Islands can not take a part in pre-ico and ico sale. Also you should find out if the distribution of digital currency is allowed in your country and only then can you buy OJX tokens
Ojooo (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 05:29:55 PM

Well, OJX will be added for listing on the exchanges in January 2019.
Ojooo (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 06:02:28 PM

Hello. Can you describe the strengths of your project? Why should I invest in your platform?

Hello. Thanks to the collection of high-quality data, the advertising message will be effective and personalized. Blockchain technology allows to make the data and transactions safe. The profit for users is obvious - they will earn tokens on viewing advertisements. The Ojooo concept will allow advertisers to reduce the cost of advertising campaign while increasing its effectiveness. And users are confident that by buying tokens they are investing in a promising project whose popularity will grow like the price of tokens.
sulutvivat

Activity: 21

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 06:37:14 AM

When is the distribution of the OJX token scheduled? Will you transfer coins to the user's wallet after all rounds of sales or at the end of each stage?
Ojooo (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 06:57:36 AM

When is the distribution of the OJX token scheduled? Will you transfer coins to the user's wallet after all rounds of sales or at the end of each stage?
Hello. Thank you for a question. At the end of each round, we will send OJX tokens and bonuses in the wallets of investors.
wongdeso

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 06:59:23 AM

It's still a few months for listing on the exchange, with this time the team prepares things well, and in January 2019 will be an important moment for OJX token holders, hoping to have a market that is famous for its very diamond volume.
sulutvivat

Activity: 21

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 07:02:56 AM

Hello. Thank you for a question. At the end of each round, we will send OJX tokens and bonuses in the wallets of investors.
Do I need to provide passport data to get tokens?
Ojooo (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 07:11:05 AM

It's still a few months for listing on the exchange, with this time the team prepares things well, and in January 2019 will be an important moment for OJX token holders, hoping to have a market that is famous for its very diamond volume.
Thank you for supporting. Of course, adding a OJX token to the exchanges will be a significant event
Ojooo (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 07:12:05 AM

Hello Ojooo team. You are talking about changing the attitude of users to advertising, but why are you sure that they will not block your ads as they have traditionally used?
Hello. We know, many users will continue to use ad blocking. But we are sure that thanks to the marketing of Ojooo platform, there will be a large number of users who will not give up the opportunity to earn coins by paying several minutes of their time to view advertising messages.
Absholom

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 07:17:09 AM

Hello Ojooo team. You are talking about changing the attitude of users to advertising, but why are you sure that they will not block your ads as they have traditionally used?
Hello. We know, many users will continue to use ad blocking. But we are sure that thanks to the marketing of Ojooo platform, there will be a large number of users who will not give up the opportunity to earn coins by paying several minutes of their time to view advertising messages.

How can you assure that consumer's will do this?  Grin Most of them hate advertisements. Clearly viewing ads is for the benefit of the platform, not for the investors.
Ojooo (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 07:22:03 AM

Do I need to provide passport data to get tokens?
If you buy tokens during pre-sale (until September 14) you do not need to provide passport data
Ojooo (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 07:28:27 AM

How can you assure that consumer's will do this?  Grin Most of them hate advertisements. Clearly viewing ads is for the benefit of the platform, not for the investors.
Earning on advertising viewing is not new technology and it works perfectly. Many users do not mind spending a bit of their personal time to easily get money. And if there is a demand for such services, that is a proposal. Ojooo platform will only work with interested users who see that we offer a mutually beneficial proposal.
opium

Activity: 756
Merit: 265

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 07:38:19 AM

Earning on advertising viewing is not new technology and it works perfectly. Many users do not mind spending a bit of their personal time to easily get money. And if there is a demand for such services, that is a proposal. Ojooo platform will only work with interested users who see that we offer a mutually beneficial proposal.
I apologize, but I did not find the information, about your minimum and maximum goals, during the conduct of the ICO? I would be grateful for this information.
Ojooo (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 07:52:39 AM

I apologize, but I did not find the information, about your minimum and maximum goals, during the conduct of the ICO? I would be grateful for this information.
Welcome to Ojooo discussion) We did not set a minimum goal, but Ojooo hard cap is 12,700,000 USD
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: