Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 02:30:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] OJOOO - Advertisement powered by Blockchain  (Read 18928 times)
Ojooo (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 06:59:09 AM

I look at you active community. It would be interesting to participate in sales. Do you have any bonuses? What is the cost of the token?
Hello. By purchasing OJX tokens until September 14, users receive a discount of 35%. Bonus tokens will be paid along with the main purchase

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Ojooo (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 07:04:07 AM

Hey, Do you have any big private investors? This would be a good indicator that large companies are interested in supporting the Ojooo ico

You can see a list of our partners and support at the bottom of the Ojooo site https://ico.ojooo.com/. Of course, Ojooo project will be beneficial for companies planning the launch of an advertising campaign, but individual users will also benefit from the possession of OJX tokens
Marriot

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 07:08:30 AM

Hey, Do you have any big private investors? This would be a good indicator that large companies are interested in supporting the Ojooo ico

You can see a list of our partners and support at the bottom of the Ojooo site https://ico.ojooo.com/. Of course, Ojooo project will be beneficial for companies planning the launch of an advertising campaign, but individual users will also benefit from the possession of OJX tokens
Could you clarify what advantages individual investors can get? I do not see a clear answer in your white paper
Ojooo (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 07:15:36 AM

Do you have GitHub?I would like to check the code and all the background. Thank u in advance for the link
The concept of Ojooo platform does not involve development using open source code. We did not create the page on the github. But you can join our Telegram group https://t.me/icoojooo and channel https://t.me/ojooocom
AbrammFry08

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 07:21:05 AM

I'm not the first time I meet advertising platforms so what makes the Ojooo project unique?  What exactly makes it different?
Ojooo (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 07:28:46 AM

Could you clarify what advantages individual investors can get? I do not see a clear answer in your white paper
For individual users who join Ojooo project, the main benefit is that they can receive ojx tokens as a reward for their participation in viewing ads and providing their data. In addition, tokens purchased during sales or generated from bonuses can be used to pay for platform services and to profit from the sale of tokens on the exchange
suprex333

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 07:29:54 AM

I see this Ojoo team is very active and experienced, this makes me sure that it will be able to penetrate the target, even without a minimum target. Team perseverance will increase the spirit of the bounty to be more creative in promoting the Ojoo application.

Telegram ❒◀           █▆▅▃▂    GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain    ▂▃▅▆█        Whitepaper❒◀
             Twitter❒◀               The world's first complete decentralized location-based services infrastructure            Facebook❒◀
Ojooo (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 07:31:45 AM

Hello. What services do you offer besides advertising so that I can pay with your tokens?
Our company works in two directions - advertising and communication. You can find out more about our work on the main website of the Ojooo https://ojooo.com/
Do you accept only digital currency? Or is it possible to use Fiat?
OJX token is issued with the help of the Etherium smart contract, so we accept only digital currency type of ETH
Ojooo (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 07:37:37 AM

I see this Ojoo team is very active and experienced, this makes me sure that it will be able to penetrate the target, even without a minimum target. Team perseverance will increase the spirit of the bounty to be more creative in promoting the Ojoo application.
Many thanks that you believe in the success of Ojooo project. Our company has been working in the market since 2011 and we see that the advertising business needs changes in order to build new positive relations with users and give advertisers an effective platform for promoting goods and services. Our project will do this!
Ojooo (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 07:50:58 AM

I'm not the first time I meet advertising platforms so what makes the Ojooo project unique?  What exactly makes it different?
The Ojooo platform has several features that make it unique:
- the advertiser can be sure that his message will reach exactly to the target audience, because the platform allows you to create an accurate portrait of the consumer
- the platform allows you to make an advertising message more effective because users voluntarily agree to view it
- the advertiser receives detailed information about the advertisement and the user's response to it
- the user can get useful information about the products of interest and also earn tokens as a reward
- the Ojooo guarantees the security of user data, eliminating the possibility of personal information leakage
mopsicus

Activity: 94

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 08:09:31 AM

I like your simple but clear concept. All is well-argued and well presented. I want to know what means of promotion you plan to use to attract more users to the project?
sarfield

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 08:17:31 AM

The Ojooo platform has several features that make it unique:
- the advertiser can be sure that his message will reach exactly to the target audience, because the platform allows you to create an accurate portrait of the consumer
- the platform allows you to make an advertising message more effective because users voluntarily agree to view it
- the advertiser receives detailed information about the advertisement and the user's response to it
- the user can get useful information about the products of interest and also earn tokens as a reward
- the Ojooo guarantees the security of user data, eliminating the possibility of personal information leakage

Quite interesting that you reveal and this becomes unique for the next step. Ojoo will be an application that is able to provide uniqueness and will continue to look for companies that need the Ojoo application, surely the team's performance will be more creative to be able to attract companies and investors.

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]
[/center]
SantiagoDA

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 08:19:05 AM

It's strange that you do not have advisers? You do not plan to attract them for the Ojooo project?
le_phu

Activity: 33

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 08:20:26 AM

Each project has a different potential for development, but we should know how to choose a reputable project, which can be credited with giving them a good reward.
aquacharls

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 08:28:43 AM

In our time, business has to be flexible. I like that you not only advertise, but also offer other services. Because this increases the usefulness of the platform. Which countries are more promising for you to expand your market?
Ojooo (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 08:35:42 AM

I like your simple but clear concept. All is well-argued and well presented. I want to know what means of promotion you plan to use to attract more users to the project?

Thank you for your good feedback. Ojooo will conduct a marketing company in several areas
promotion in social networks
optimization through search engines and use of additional advertising with Ad-Words
preparation of materials for the press
blogging
promotion of the project through forums
Ojooo (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 08:51:21 AM

Each project has a different potential for development, but we should know how to choose a reputable project, which can be credited with giving them a good reward.
Thank you for supporting. Welcome to Ojooo Telegram community https://t.me/icoojooo
Ojooo (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 08:59:09 AM

It's strange that you do not have advisers? You do not plan to attract them for the Ojooo project?
We do not have advisers, but our project is supported by many well-known projects such as catshare.net, na3.eu, storytelling.group and etc. See the full list of supporters and partners on Ojooo website https://ico.ojooo.com
alextrig42

Activity: 151

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 09:08:15 AM

Tell us more about your developments? For which direction is Ojooo application currently running?
ianzag
Copper Member

Activity: 97

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 09:17:51 AM

The presence of ad blockers that are embedded in many browsers can become an obstacle to the operation of the platform, is not it? How do you hope to get a good turnover of funds?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: