Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 02:08:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] OJOOO - Advertisement powered by Blockchain  (Read 18928 times)
mastermindo

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 12:07:26 PM

Your project has rather high ratings. How do you want to attract users? Maybe there will be a bounty program?
TokensMarketplace

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2018, 12:16:52 PM

Great Project! We see a lot potential in it. We will keep you on our radar and consider listing you for FREE on Tokens Marketplace this August! Good luck, team!

Thanks for your feedback. We highly appreciate the support and invite you to participate in sales while our bonuses 35% is active. Ojooo website https://ico.ojooo.com

We will keep in touch. Our website is going live soon, and we will offer a unique feature for our users, to sort ICOs based on the bonuses they give to investors
JainePayne

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 12:51:56 PM

What is your high level of fundraising? How much do you need to maximize the Ojooo project?

Our maximum goal of raising funds is 127,000,000 USD.
What will you do with the funds that you will collect during sales?
Ojooo (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 01:08:17 PM

Your project has rather high ratings. How do you want to attract users? Maybe there will be a bounty program?
We plan to launch an active marketing program to promote the Ojooo project. It includes working in social networks and forums, writing articles for a blog and much more. You can read the basic information about promotion in WP. About bounty program, no, we did not  start it.
Ojooo (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 01:13:25 PM

What is your high level of fundraising? How much do you need to maximize the Ojooo project?

Our maximum goal of raising funds is 127,000,000 USD.
What will you do with the funds that you will collect during sales?
The use of the funds from the token sale is planned for the following purposes:
- 30% of token sales revenue is earmarked for the development of the Ojooo platform
- 25% will be invested in the development of the Ojooo AdPlatform.
- 25% will be used for marketing purposes to promote the Ojooo platform worldwide.
- 15% is used for the development of our business and sales network.
- 5% will be reserved for administration (security, legal advice, bookkeeping).
poiseulle

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

Provide high-quality Chinese translation

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 01:16:41 PM

AdEx is the advertisement blockchain project that I am involved and I totally went wrong, this industry is hard to break with blockchain
zgarretnill

Activity: 60

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 01:20:33 PM

Who is your project aimed at? Who will benefit from the project solution?
Notin2

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 01:23:35 PM

permit me to ask if this Ojooo project is some how related to the other Ojooo website that reward users for performing some task like solving captcha and visiting other advertising website? if this is it, then i think it is a very good idea to advance into blockchain technology, i use to visit the site a lot back in the days Wink before becoming a crypto enthusiast Grin Good luck with the sale.
Cloud4Y
Copper Member

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 01:32:40 PM

A strong project that deserves attention. In which countries Ojooo services will be available first?
Ojooo (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 01:38:35 PM

permit me to ask if this Ojooo project is some how related to the other Ojooo website that reward users for performing some task like solving captcha and visiting other advertising website? if this is it, then i think it is a very good idea to advance into blockchain technology, i use to visit the site a lot back in the days Wink before becoming a crypto enthusiast Grin Good luck with the sale.
Thank you for your attention to Ojooo project. We do not plan to use a different type of incentives (bounty) except 35% bonus when buying tokens. Yes, we have the main website of our company http://ojooo.com and ICO website https://ico.ojooo.com. On the main site you can see the other services that we provide. Our marketing strategy is described in the white paper https://ico.ojooo.com/whitepaper
Ojooo (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 01:43:07 PM

Who is your project aimed at? Who will benefit from the project solution?
Our goal is to create an absolutely new advertising and commercial blockchain platform for high-quality advertising on the Internet. Our offer will be beneficial to advertising agencies, private companies that want to promote their product or project, to businessmen, ordinary users who want to earn by viewing advertising.
bunopos

Activity: 63

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 01:54:53 PM

Hi admin. Now many companies sell user data, and then users get obtrusive advertising. Did you think about the protection of data that will be collected for the advertising company?
Ojooo (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 02:03:15 PM

A strong project that deserves attention. In which countries Ojooo services will be available first?
Now we are registered in Germany, we plan to distribute our services around the world, but it is likely that users of European countries will be able to try out the first advertising platform.
Ojooo (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 02:05:33 PM

Hi admin. Now many companies sell user data, and then users get obtrusive advertising. Did you think about the protection of data that will be collected for the advertising company?
Your fears are vain, confidential user information will be safe. Advertisers do not get absolute access to user data. When creating an advertising company, the characteristics are chosen to personalize the message. Personal data that can help identify a particular user is deleted from the data packet. The advertiser of the time can interact with the information, and after the end of the promotion, access to the data is closed.
nikolayrogov

Activity: 248

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 02:17:00 PM

How can Ojooo project solve the problems of the modern advertising industry?
AncientZero

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 02:25:47 PM

Are you sure that by offering money for viewing advertising, you will build a really strong community? Do not run out when users get their tokens?
Ojooo (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 02:37:24 PM

How can Ojooo project solve the problems of the modern advertising industry?
Advertising is one of the foundations of the functioning of economies around the world. Therefore, it should be adapted to the contemporary recipient, to restore his trust. Many people use ad blocking, which creates a lot of problems for advertisers. Ojooo is a great solution to advertisers' problems. It is beneficial for every participant in the advertising process. It guarantees access to the best target groups and allows to minimize the costs of advertising campaigns, while achieving high efficiency
Ojooo (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 02:38:29 PM

Are you sure that by offering money for viewing advertising, you will build a really strong community? Do not run out when users get their tokens?
Ojooo model of building a relationship with the user is more advantageous, since most often in those models that are offered by other companies, the consumer can not get any benefit other than access to the advertisement. We give the user the opportunity to earn, encouraging his interest in advertising. Each user decides for himself how long he is interested in earning OJX tokens, and when he wants to stop
Kasperiko

Activity: 924
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 02:41:51 PM

Thank you for your attention to Ojooo project. We do not plan to use a different type of incentives (bounty) except 35% bonus when buying tokens. Yes, we have the main website of our company http://ojooo.com and ICO website https://ico.ojooo.com. On the main site you can see the other services that we provide. Our marketing strategy is described in the white paper https://ico.ojooo.com/whitepaper

I will follow the idea very interesting. The fact that you already have the developments that work is a very big plus, others do not have this in stock.
Ojooo (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 08:31:25 AM

I will follow the idea very interesting. The fact that you already have the developments that work is a very big plus, others do not have this in stock.
Currently, the company has more than 1.5 million registered users of the ojooo.com portal all over the world, while the number of users is constantly growing. Therefore, we are sure that the Ojooo Blockchain project will be successful and interesting not only to users who have worked with us for a long time, but also to new faces
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: