Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 09:10:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: When will scam end  (Read 383 times)
Tlongbottom

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 05:41:28 PM

Scams will literally not end until human civilization does. There have been scammers and con artists for years and there will continue to be. The internet makes it easier than ever for scammers to get in contact with people that may be gullible. All you can do is be aware of your information and don’t give it out to anyone. Sorry that happened to you and good luck in the future.
bennysax

Activity: 190

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 06:12:19 PM

There are people who specializes on scamming. It has become part of them. They take it as a profession. They feed on a daily basis by scamming. They are intelligent people who prefer using their intelligence to scam the upright rather than doing legitimate jobs or businesses. For these reasons, scamming can never end in our societies. They are everywhere in the world and would never cease to exist.
jvdp

Activity: 1148
Merit: 523

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 06:28:39 PM

Scams will literally not end until human civilization does. There have been scammers and con artists for years and there will continue to be. The internet makes it easier than ever for scammers to get in contact with people that may be gullible. All you can do is be aware of your information and don’t give it out to anyone. Sorry that happened to you and good luck in the future.

That is the reason for scam attempt has been washed by the forum DT members and moderators. If you invest on any projects or anything you can have the escrow in all the trade. You will be able to get the fund transfer from the both end without any problem.

If you have the details on your online desk. Kindly checking it everytime and then move it your hard disk.
You can handle the internet with good security on the Mac or Linux device you do not locked with the scammers.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
aizkicaumania

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 06:51:46 PM

Scam is always on my mind
because it is unnatural for a project that he holds

I know that in the crypto world this is very vulnerable to scam and it will never end for the people who are not responsible for getting to the big profits
Moiyah

Activity: 630
Merit: 20

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 04:06:49 AM

I know that I'm stupid. a lot of my crypto money went along with the closed exchanges. But these offices were not closed and are trusted.

Over the past few days, haven't you learned your lesson from the past? If you were being scammed, (like me before), then you shall put all considerations before deciding to put your money on it again. Study their website, their purpose, their objectives. If you think there is something suspicious and they were not that established, consider also their reputation to prevent fraud and scams.
abake

Activity: 555
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 04:30:55 AM

Smile! I prefer to give you answer to the topic straight even without reading the content. Scam wouid end after rapture

[ IQ ]           cash            ▐               THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                          ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
evok3d

Activity: 534
Merit: 250

The Protocol for the Audience Economy

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 04:36:22 AM

When all over the world begin to use crypto-regulation. Only this can stop scammers from illegal actions. Therefore, we must wait for concrete steps from governments

M E   D I   A
P  R -    ▄▄███████▄▄   
  ▄██████▀██████▄ 
 ███████   ███████
▐██████     ██████▌
██████▌     ▐██████
▐██████     ██████▌
 ▀██████▄ ▄██████▀
   ▀███████████▀  
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     
- T  O  C - O - L
MEDIA Protocol in Action
              ▄▄██████▄▄
            ▄████████████▄
           █████▌ ▀▀███████
   ▄████▄▄██████     ▀█████▌
 ▄███▀ ▀████████      ▐█████
▐███▌   ▐████████      ████▌
▐███    ██████████▄▄  ▐████
 ▀███▄▄████▀▀████████████▀
   ▀▀███▀▀     ▀▀████▀▀
   ▄▄▄████████████████▄▄▄    
 ████████████████████████▄  
▐███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀████▌ 
████████████▀▀▀        █████ 
█████████▀             █████ 
███████              ▐█████ 
█████▀               ██████ 
███▌              ▄██████ 
█████             ▄█████████ 
████▌          ▄▄██████████ 
▐████▄▄▄▄██████████████████▌ 
 ▀███████████████████████▀  
   ▀▀███████████████████▀    
krassy

Activity: 476
Merit: 19

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2018, 04:44:16 AM

Scam will end when lost the meaning of the Scam-profit fraudulently, but unfortunately it is unlikely to happen,because money rules the world and need all,but some people do not want to earn money honestly, and are looking for ways to deceive other people to take possession of their money.
joesastro

Activity: 223

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 04:51:50 AM

In my opinion, fraud will never end and will never be erased in society. they make money by deceiving people who have no way of life.
I do not know what purpose and profit they do that, but this is obviously a stupid act.

Btcallans

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 04:53:27 AM

Scams can come in many forms but all are designated to get hold of your incomes. The key for this to end is to know how to recognise a scam, you must know how to protect your own self and what to do if you think you've been targeted.
grendel25
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1031

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 05:08:03 AM

We need a coin or two just to deal with scams.  Think about it seriously.  Cryptocurrencies basically serve as a utility to provide incentive for various objectives and so far they are turning out to be very successful.  Adoption of a coin that would serve to prevent, identify, persecute. and bring justice to various scams would greatly advance the cryptocurrency movement.  I envision a day when Justice Coin is widely respected and accepted for payment rather it be to pay freelance justice workers or a cup of coffee.

..EPICENTRAL .....
..EPIC: Epic Private Internet Cash..
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀█████▄
▄████████████▀▀▀    ██████▄
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
▀████████▌▐       ████████▀
▀████████ ▄██▄  ████████▀
▀█████████████▄███████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████▀█████▀████████▄
▄██████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀██████▄
██████▌             ▐██████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
▀█████▄  ▄▄     ▄▄  ▄█████▀
▀██████▄▄███████▄▄██████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
[/center]
modmalaney

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 05:16:16 AM

forget about it. things like this will not be stopped. even to keep track of just very impossible because their existence is not known at all. better and willing to learn from mistakes so that it could be a great experience. It is indeed difficult to accept it but to get it back is also not an easy thing. the scam will continue to exist as long as Crypto is still promising and will never be stopped.
Serco

Activity: 1050

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 05:20:08 AM

It is very difficult to wait for a payment from the official, if they have stated not to pay to you then there will be no entrance fee. Each ico project contains 50% scam and 50% is not a scam, because this is an excuse of an ico so be very careful we have to look back at their jobdesk and their products. But if you look at your case, xrp coins have entered the exchange and have a pretty good price, very difficult to say they are a scam because they are very well be known by the investors on some exchange. To guess a scam or not is difficult and sometimes we have to look at references from other ratings to see the ico.

▄█  █▄
              ▄▀█  █▌
             █▀ █ ▐█  ▄      ▄▄▄
         ▀▄ ██▄▄█ ▐█  ▀▀      █▀▄▄
           ██▀▀██ █▌  █▌ ▄▀▀▌ █▄▄
     █▄▄  ▄█   ▄█▐█▌  █▌▐█    █  ▄▄

▄▄▄▄▀███▀   ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▄▀      █
▄██               ▐▌█ █▀▄ █▄  ▄▄  █       █▌  ▐▌
██▌              ▀█▄      ▐█▌▐▌██▐█       █▌  ▐▌
██▌    █▀▄█ ▄▐█▀▀▄█▌▄▀▀▄   ███▌██▐█▄▀▀▄█▀▄▐▌▄▀█▌
▀███▄▄ █▀▄█▄█▐█▄▄▀▐█▀▄▄▀    ██ ▀██▀▀█▄▀█▀▄▐ █▄▀█
  ▀▀▀    █ ▄█▐▌                          █
          ▀  █                            ▀
WIN A
▀██████████▀
██
██
██
██
▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀
███████████▀
██
████████████
          ██
▄███████████
██
██
██
██
███████████▀
▀██████████▀

████████████
██        ██
██        ██
CYBERTRUCK

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
            ▄▄▄████████████▀▀▄▄█████▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄▄▄██████████████▀▀▄▄█████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄▄███████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████████████▌
███████████████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████
 ████████▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀             ▀▀▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀██████▀
$60,000 IN BTC
$50,000 IN ETH
& MORE!
kevingreen

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 05:22:28 AM

When will scam end,   this will be possible if cryptocurrency industry will be able to put in place a reputable site that will serve as a symbol of trust in this industry. So that any ICO that does not have the approval of this site will not be trusted.
chanler

Activity: 753
Merit: 15

mulierum.com

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 05:27:49 AM

A scam is like another side of the coin, it is legit, there is scam. Yes, it is so pity but this is the truth. Scam ICOs or coins will not end along there are still many greedy people that want the free money by scam ICOs or coins. related to your situation, I'm so sorry to hear that. That is so sad and so pity. But what you need is that you must move to the other sides. Just don't stop to get the profits from the other coins or ICO. You can also get earning from other ways besides the coins that you have been scammed.

M U L I E R U M       |       Next Generation Blockchain-Powered Payment Platform For Social Media
//////////////////////////////////     TOKEN SALE     //     L  I  V  E     //////////////////////////////////
[  Telegram  ]     [    Twitter    ]     [   Medium   ]     [  LinkedIn  ]     [   Discord   ]     [  YouTube  ]
turbo165

Activity: 181
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 05:34:17 AM

it seems to altcoin it is very difficult to scam because very many people are still holding it and trade on the stock and often see the volume on altcoin is a lot. it will not scam or end!
whirlcoin

Activity: 602
Merit: 111

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 05:37:27 AM

Dear community, do you think it is worth waiting for payment and who will pay old debts. For four years I can not solve this problem after the closure of the IBM project. Gatehub, rippleteam and worldcommunitygrid send the answer to each other. How do you collect these scoundrels together, so that someone can return my XRP ? if this is real.

The scam will never ends so we need be aware all the times to keep away ourselves from scammers.In recent times more and more scammers were entered into thebcrypto field because of the anonymous currency and anyone have the freedom to create their own coins so we have to be careful while investing on ICOs.
Ka4Rt4

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 06:04:58 AM

I think for the problem of deception will never end, because many people always think of their personal benefits and want to always profit in various ways to get many benefits. I do not think for those who do that, of course it is a less noble act.
clarise123

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 06:14:17 AM

so that the scamers can not finish those things because first of all, there are bad habits in that there are scammers.

My advice to you is to be careful about what you are using gadgets for your antivirus.
And even if it's a scam for that pixel you'll get bogged out of the money that the real scam will get out of money.

so if you have a chance to get out of the money and do not explain the truth about how you can earn it.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
primeminer

Activity: 424

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 06:16:32 AM

This will not end. once having malicious intent then forever will keep it that way. such a person just wants to have fun with ease without having a business of their own sweat. want to until whenever they would not deterrent.
yes, you are right, in need of the person responsible for solving this problem. we can only analyze before joining to avoid a potential scam project. the key we must be careful in taking action.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: