Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 01:48:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Doge Mega Dump Soon!  (Read 2725 times)
exzellenz (OP)

Activity: 164
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 27, 2013, 01:11:06 PM

Doge - MEGA dump in 1 hour  Cool

Bitcoins101

Activity: 826
Merit: 508

View Profile
December 27, 2013, 01:15:43 PM

Doge - MEGA dump in 1 hour  Cool
Yeah, it would really make a lot of sense to post this if you were actually dumping a lot one hour from now.

Why don't you go play in your litter box or something?

If you're actually dumping, I'm buying. Doge Road is coming out on New Year's Day and prices are going to absolutely skyrocket.

sitefive

Activity: 210

View Profile
December 27, 2013, 01:17:28 PM

Its being dumped for a past day now already... Nothing new.

Nullu

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 27, 2013, 01:18:53 PM

Or you want everyone to sell to drive down the price so you can buy, perhaps?  Cheesy

BTC - 14kYyhhWZwSJFHAjNTtyhRVSu157nE92gF
Bitcoins101

View Profile
December 27, 2013, 01:19:22 PM

Or you want everyone to sell to drive down the price so you can buy, perhaps?  Cheesy
This is much more likely the case...

Nullu

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 27, 2013, 01:20:43 PM

I'm no coin expert, but I just don't see what benefit there would be to announce a coin dump. Isn't that counter intuitive? If other people started dumping their coins to avoid the dump, then your dump wouldn't be worth as much..just doesn't make sense.

BTC - 14kYyhhWZwSJFHAjNTtyhRVSu157nE92gF
sitefive

View Profile
December 27, 2013, 01:23:27 PM

the dump is already happening as the hype wears off  Cry
in last dump it reached I think 45satoshis , now it will probably reach even lower 30+ satoshis..
and 73(current price) isnt far from that 45again, as it was 135 just 2days ago!

Glad I sold most of my doges at rather high price, will probably buy-in back when it goes lower and hope for a miracle that there will be another pump

Bitcoins101

View Profile
December 27, 2013, 01:24:56 PM

I'm no coin expert, but I just don't see what benefit there would be to announce a coin dump. Isn't that counter intuitive? If other people started dumping their coins to avoid the dump, then your dump wouldn't be worth as much..just doesn't make sense.
You don't need to be an expert to have common sense, which you seem to have. Announcing a pump makes sense, because then people will buy, trying to get in before the rush. But announcing a dump? That's just stupid, unless you already sold all your coins and want to drive the price down so you can buy back in at a cheaper price.

mahieddine

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 27, 2013, 01:27:37 PM

the first day on cryptsy the first twenty trades that occured beleive it or not Dogies were sold for 0.002 to 0.008 BTC
And then many **** came and put orders of millions doggies for one shit
I really hate dumpers, i think the word to describe the stupidity of those people doesn't exist yet  
Bitcoins101

View Profile
December 27, 2013, 01:29:41 PM

in last dump it reached I think 45satoshis , now it will probably reach even lower 30+ satoshis..

Glad I sold most of my doges at rather high price, will probably buy-in back when it goes lower and hope for a miracle that there will be another pump
LOL, it hasn't been in the 30's in weeks.

Regardless of what you think of Doge, it certainly hasn't gone down in value. There are an abundance of services and games for it, there is a ridiculous amount of media coverage, its popularity in social media is second to only bitcoin (heck, the dogecoin subreddit has more subscribers than the litecoin subreddit), Doge Road is about to come out, etc.

The hype is only beginning.

cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
December 27, 2013, 01:32:48 PM

LOL, it hasn't been in the 30's in weeks.

Regardless of what you think of Doge, it certainly hasn't gone down in value. There are an abundance of services and games for it, there is a ridiculous amount of media coverage, its popularity in social media is second to only bitcoin (heck, the dogecoin subreddit has more subscribers than the litecoin subreddit), Doge Road is about to come out, etc.

The hype is only beginning.

Agree, doge isn't going anywhere. It was the first coin for the new wave of miners, it will remain popular and special for that reason. Reminds me of FTC that was the first real coin for the last wave. However this wave was obviously far larger and doge has a lot more momentum.

sitefive

View Profile
December 27, 2013, 01:35:25 PM

FUK I think the op was right about this one! cryptsy started lagging again (happens every damn time before pump or dump- have worries the cryptsy is doing it on porpose) and huge  sell orders,IF it brakes the 71 barrier we are fuked for a while.

sitefive

View Profile
December 27, 2013, 01:36:57 PM

Not so bad on vircurex,damn cryptsy stop messing up market!

Bitcoins101

View Profile
December 27, 2013, 01:41:19 PM

FUK I think the op was right about this one! cryptsy started lagging again (happens every damn time before pump or dump- have worries the cryptsy is doing it on porpose) and huge  sell orders,IF it brakes the 71 barrier we are fuked for a while.

There is a pretty big buy order too, though. I don't think it's going to break that barrier.

The funny thing about Doge is all it needs is a little upwards momentum to pop right back up to 100-150 satoshies. A few big orders and a bam, we're right back where we were during the peak a couple of days ago.

Bitcoins101

View Profile
December 27, 2013, 01:49:59 PM

That's another point I'd like to make - just like Craptsy lags behind on transfers, updating balances, points, etc., they seem to lag behind on prices.

The other night, Vircurex went up about 5 points higher than Craptsy. Before long, all the exchanges went nuts, and the price rose to 140. The other exchanges started to come down, and then Craptsy followed suit.

With Craptsy currently having the lowest prices, I doubt they're going to drop any lower.

Update: A 10 BTC sell order at 72 satoshies just got pulled. There are now buy orders equaling nearly 30 BTC at 70 satoshies or above. The lowest major sell order is at 75 satoshies. Assuming OP is talking nonsense (which is going to be the case 99.9999999% of the time, as it would make literally zero sense to tell people you're going to dump a lot of coin right before you do it), Doge should stay in the mid 70's throughout the morning and very possibly spring up mid-day.

gnode

Activity: 492
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 27, 2013, 01:53:52 PM

What is the rule? Always do the opposite of what is posted?

So that means that instead of a mega dump there will be a mega pump?

Or does the OP know that people do the opposite so he posted the opposite of the opposite or the truth?
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
December 27, 2013, 01:56:33 PM

OP probably knows nothing, hoping to generate some sells from noobs to pick up some cheaper coins ...

Nobody would ever say dump in 1hour if they were going to dump or had any doge they wanted rid of.

Fontas creates some moves by doing this, but if he says pump in 1 hour the guy has already bought a ton before saying it and it going to dump as the small bubble he creates begins to grow.

sitefive

View Profile
December 27, 2013, 01:59:03 PM

That's another point I'd like to make - just like Craptsy lags behind on transfers, updating balances, points, etc., they seem to lag behind on prices.

The other night, Vircurex went up about 5 points higher than Craptsy. Before long, all the exchanges went nuts, and the price rose to 140. The other exchanges started to come down, and then Craptsy followed suit.

With Craptsy currently having the lowest prices, I doubt they're going to drop any lower.

Update: A 10 BTC sell order at 72 satoshies just got pulled. There are now buy orders equaling nearly 30 BTC at 70 satoshies or above. The lowest major sell order is at 75 satoshies. Assuming OP is talking nonsense (which is going to be the case 99.9999999% of the time, as it would make literally zero sense to tell people you're going to dump a lot of coin right before you do it), Doge should stay in the mid 70's throughout the morning and very possibly spring up mid-day.

Those buy orders doesn't really mean anything, I saw them looong long time ago there already.Once it brakes the 70 thers no stopping it until next wall at 60 and there are no other walls right now after 60 Sad

Also I wouldnt trust anyone about price speculation, because all the time  I have done this I have always lost! Always do the opposite/think with your own head.

Bitcoins101

View Profile
December 27, 2013, 01:59:22 PM

What is the rule? Always do the opposite of what is posted?

So that means that instead of a mega dump there will be a mega pump?

Or does the OP know that people do the opposite so he posted the opposite of the opposite or the truth?
But what if it's actually the opposite of all that, so that OP knows that we'll all think this so he posted that there would be a mega dump so we would think he was posting that there would be a mega dump so we would think he is making us think that he isn't telling the truth when he knows that we may think he's actually really telling the truth which will give him an advantage?

Huh

zyj3000

Activity: 60
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 27, 2013, 02:02:03 PM

doge mega sales for everyone
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: