Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 03:11:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ICOs of 2018?  (Read 540 times)
tuncaysanli395

Activity: 135
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 10:50:33 AM

Nowadays, I have investigated Vernam Project and really affected from it. Vernam is a project aiming to introduce serious digitalization in the insurance sector. It is an online platform which will allow the end clients to inquire, receive and contract the most suitable insurance proposal for them through a user friendly interface and without the need of a third party broker, which will dramatically lower the cost of insurance services while making the business way more efficient not only for the clients, but for the insurance providers as well. Holders of the token will be able to buy 0% commission insurance products when we launch Vernam platform. Because of Vernam token price growth mechanism, I believe that the VRN token price will only go up after the crowdsale, so holding it will be a good long term strategy.

You can still buy VRN tokens with 20% discount, 5% referral bonus and no vesting period, so until 23.05 you have chance to buy VRN tokens with 20% discount.
They have fixed the ETH price at $800 in our smart contract, which is higher than the market price at the moment, so you can consider it as additional bonus.
They will accept contributions in ETH, BTC and USD(Visa & Mastercard). https://dashboard.vernam.com/auth/login

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DirkDiggler1911

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 10:54:35 AM

I like Dealcoin, it's a peer to peer lending platform and they have a partnership with Gilbratar Exchange so when the ICO is over it will be directly tradable there.

Also their bounty program is really profitable ( more than 3% for the bounty pool)
Claudyah

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 12:00:03 PM

They are so many ICO's going on presently and up coming ones too, so it is pretty hard to say which one will give a good ROI. Reading the white paper of one's with potentials will help in making the right decision.
ICO is very difficult to predict when some bounty is good then ICO will go up but on the contrary, we should still see the market and see how a campaign can run smoothly indicating that ICO is indeed good and that we choose.
Vasil Hamadrilo

Activity: 42

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 04:04:52 PM

Well, let's talk about ICO, because that's what I understand.  If you take 2018 then it is impossible to talk about accurate forecasts.  Today, the world is developing at a rate of geometric progression and ICO, too.  The main message I want to convey is to rely on the human factor, because paradoxically it is the easiest to predict.  You need to decide what will be relevant to you, your loved ones, friends and the rest of your surroundings, because you are chasing a micro society.  What can be designed for everyone.  According to my own criteria, I have identified Paytomat for myself.  Because the issues of money transactions are relevant in my opinion
Vasil Hamadrilo

Activity: 42

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 04:07:47 PM

Well, let's talk about ICO, because that's what I understand.  If you take 2018 then it is impossible to talk about accurate forecasts.  Today, the world is developing at a rate of geometric progression and ICO, too.  The main message I want to convey is to rely on the human factor, because paradoxically it is the easiest to predict.  You need to decide what will be relevant to you, your loved ones, friends and the rest of your surroundings, because you are chasing a micro society.  What can be designed for everyone.  According to my own criteria, I have identified Paytomat for myself.  Because the issues of money transactions are relevant in my opinion
KeithBeeCham

Activity: 252
Merit: 22

Marketplace for sensor data

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 04:40:12 PM

I'm taking a look at QuarkChain ICO project. Seem like this project is really good and a lot of ICO investors are also really interested in investing in this project as well. I think if anyone wanna invest in this project, they should be hurry if they don't wanna be missed this chance Grin

Originator

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 04:46:21 PM

What ICOs are you guys looking at for the latter half of 2018?

Also which ones do you see hitting exchanges soon and doing well?

Hey.
Unfortunately ICO (and bounty) is not so happy as in the same year 2017. Personally, I observe the depletion of real ideas, many repetitions, obvious deception for the sake of profit. I adhere to opinions on the sites that companies analyze, unfortunately I do not have time for analysis myself.
Jasell

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 10:59:44 PM

I am looking forward to the success of MoneyToken and hitting various exchanges with a bang!

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
kateyau

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 03:53:58 AM

Insureum
Rightmesh
Bezant
Dragonrage201

Activity: 630
Merit: 110

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 04:01:55 AM

There are many good ICOs in coming months. Quarkchain is probably the hottest one and it is very hard to buy in ICO stage. Usechain has a stellar team and already a huge community so is going to do very well.  Sovrin has no date set but should be good.
arthotdog

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 04:16:00 AM

I have a reference from thw ico thats going now,un this im looking for those qualified for my taste and considering a choices for investing or even joining campaigns.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3216168.0

Actually i have invested one of the project from that list
starblocks

Activity: 1344
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 10:06:16 AM

It's not possible to tell which ones will do well unfortunately but this might be worth having a look at because it has a promising team and good partnerships but as usual DYOR

https://icobench.com/ico/midas

sofiasalmon

Activity: 74

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 09:25:53 AM
Last edit: June 19, 2018, 09:44:03 AM by sofiasalmon

Photochain : Photochain is the next generation of photostocks. Using blockchain technology, Photochain returns the control and the trust of the photo market to photographers
alex-nn

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

In Binance we trust!

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 07:32:25 PM

I like ICO TraceTo will be launched June, 8: the decentralised KYC network that seeks to bridge the compliance gap between the real and virtual worlds. Their team successfully made many KYC for ICO under their centralized company Cynopsis and now they want move to blockchain.

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
BillyTalent

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 08:20:38 PM

I think nothing will not change much, can be as always a small proportion will rise but not more than, my personal opinion is that generally far a coin will not go well, everything depends of course only on them. Huh
BryanK

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 08:45:51 PM

At the moment I have invested in Atonomi and Acorn Collective. These are the two best ICOS of 2018 for me.
jvdp

Activity: 1148
Merit: 523

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 08:59:41 PM

I think nothing will not change much, can be as always a small proportion will rise but not more than, my personal opinion is that generally far a coin will not go well, everything depends of course only on them. Huh
every ICO coins does not move well bro. You may see the growth in the coin for some months only it will be staying in the market for next week of time only. After that again marketplace value will be dropped more.
As you said we cannot ablesee that small market recovering as well mate.
If you want to to find good ICO projects you can see more listing sites hereand there. That will be guide you better.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Kruncha

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 09:06:29 PM

I'm Yeed (Yggdrash) is very hopeful. Team and staff will be very good. The project is moving fast.
Slimztee

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 10:21:13 PM

I'm bullish on Usechain, a brand-new consensus mechanism, Randomized Proof of Work to perfectly balance high performance and strong security, and apply multi-level authentication and encryption mechanism, Zero Proof, Identity Virtual Machine (IVM), Identity Network Sharding (INS), Identity Transaction Sharding (ITS), Enhanced Smart Contract, and other innovative technologies to create a new generation of Blockchain, leading Blockchain 3.0. http://www.usechain.net/
IldarW

Activity: 362

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2018, 10:25:49 PM

I will invest in NEX, Atonomi and Usechain. In first whitelists are already closed, but u still can register in Usechain. It has a strong team and advisors, just check on their site.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: