Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 07:58:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Desico - security token platform  (Read 303 times)
SimasB (OP)

Activity: 62
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 08:56:23 PM

Hi,

any thoughts on Desico? Seems to be an interesting project, brings law regulation to the ICOs. I think it could help prevent scams and have more usable coins than it is currently offered in the market.
tycsols

Activity: 812
Merit: 10

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 08:59:56 PM

I think these kinds of projects are good and will help regulate and register each project and make them compliant for both governments and the investors, the only downside is that there are many projects coming up with the same slogan like polymath, swarmfund, brickclock, equi capital and many others.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Mr. Art

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 09:02:56 PM

Hi,

any thoughts on Desico? Seems to be an interesting project, brings law regulation to the ICOs. I think it could help prevent scams and have more usable coins than it is currently offered in the market.

hi you, would you like to give me a link to desico project,?
seems this is an interesting project with focused on security

housebtc

Activity: 588
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 09:11:05 PM

I think security tokens are now the new black, what is funny is that ICOs are in trend, there was a time when new projects cming ut are all about smart contract, early this year it was AI and now it is security tokens. I know of Polymath, Tzero and now Desico. I would need to read more about it before deciding on this
deddod

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 11:14:37 PM

Hi,

Yes, the project is a project that has good ideas and concepts. with the birth of DESICO will protect investors from fraudsters.

▄█▄
   ██▀  ▄█▄
  ██▀  ▄█▀  ▄▀
 ██▀  ▄█▀  ▄▀
▐█▌  ▄█▀  ▄▀
██   ██  
██   ██  
██   ██  
▐█▌  ▀█▄  ▀▄
 ██▄  ▀█▄  ▀▄
  ██▄  ▀█▄  ▀▄
   ██▄  ▀█▀
    ▀█▀
████
▀▀▀▀
▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████████▐████
▀▀     ▄▄▄▄▄▀██████████▐████
▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████▀ ▀▄▄▄     ▐████
▀▀     ▄▀███▄▄▄▄       ▐████
▄▄   ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▐████
▀▄▄▀▀▀▀▀██████████████▐████
▄▄   ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▐████

▀▄▄▀▀▀  ██████           ▐████
██████▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▐████

▄▄  ████▀▄██████████▐████
▀▄▄▀▀▀▀ ▄████████████▐████
BIDIUM       ▄█▄
   ▄█▄
  ▀██

▀▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▀▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
  ▀▄  ▀█▄  ▐█▌
   █   ██   ██
   █   ██   ██
   █   ██   ██
  ▄▀  ▄█▀  ▐█▌
 ▄▀  ▄█▀  ▄██
▄▀
  ▄█▀  ▄██
   ▀█▀
  ▄██
       ▀█▀

SimasB (OP)

Activity: 62

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 08:19:59 AM

I think these kinds of projects are good and will help regulate and register each project and make them compliant for both governments and the investors, the only downside is that there are many projects coming up with the same slogan like polymath, swarmfund, brickclock, equi capital and many others.

Hi,

good to see others interested! You can find more about the coin at desico.io

The difference this project has is that the platform is in compliance with EU-state law, what means the business projects are open to the whole EU community legally. I think that's the main difference from the other competitors.
now911

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2018, 10:48:36 PM

from what i can gather it would be a platform that would allow to have instantly access to funds and exchange of tokens . it will be issued as a security token with the supervision of the bank of LT.

with that alone im in and cant wait for it to launch!! Cool Cool Cool Cool

Thaceris

Activity: 1

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 11:14:13 PM

from what i can gather it would be a platform that would allow to have instantly access to funds and exchange of tokens . it will be issued as a security token with the supervision of the bank of LT.

with that alone im in and cant wait for it to launch!! Cool Cool Cool Cool

It's finally going to create a public trust that has been the missing element in blockchain that's needed to bring the industry into the mainstream.
james30s

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 11:21:03 PM

Hi,

I just come across this project and it looks very interesting I like the fact that they will be using the community as a vetting procedure for all new ico’s in order to have access to their platform so with our safety and security their priority this is a brilliant project when it comes to investing in ico
Bennyjj

Activity: 6

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 05:53:03 AM

Hi,

I just come across this project and it looks very interesting I like the fact that they will be using the community as a vetting procedure for all new ico’s in order to have access to their platform so with our safety and security their priority this is a brilliant project when it comes to investing in ico

Hi guys good to be apart of btctalk and Desico forum. All I keep hearing is that securities will be the next big ‘craze’ in crypto, so glad to see a project that will act as a launch pad for these exciting new projects. Also saw the demo of their platform in Desico telegram group and looked pretty sweet, nice and clean with easy to use interface and all the info a crypto investor is looking for right in front of you. Will be watching this one with keen eyes.
CuriousGeorge

Activity: 1498
Merit: 251

KUWA.ai

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 05:57:00 AM

Hi,

So, how they can bring the law to the ico while there is an official institution are interested to bring it. Lol it's just another money grabber. i guess rather than using it and then the majority if icos will bb more interested to betting on the regulation approval from the government.

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
rebmo785

Activity: 2

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 10:24:26 AM

I personally feels DESICO is solving huge issue which Crypto is facing now.

The Desico platform will operate under the law of Crowdfunding of the Republic Of Lithuania.
Desico will also be fully supervised by the bank of Lithuania, which is under the control of the European Central bank.
Vit83

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2018, 01:48:20 PM

IMHO this is a great Idea to make all ICO team visible. Some kind of KYC for ICO. Hope you will succeed and I see a lot of normal legal ICO with your help.

james30s

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 11:05:24 PM

The Desico platform will operate under the law of Crowdfunding of the Republic Of Lithuania.
Desico will also be fully supervised by the bank of Lithuania, which is under the control of the European Central bank.

I’m enjoying everything I’m reading about this project, about time not just someone but a really strong team like desico did something about all these dodgy going nowhere scamming ico’s, I believe this is an outstanding project that is very much needed in order for the real good ico’s to survive.
jp84

Activity: 91

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 11:13:11 PM

I’m enjoying everything I’m reading about this project, about time not just someone but a really strong team like desico did something about all these dodgy going nowhere scamming ico’s, I believe this is an outstanding project that is very much needed in order for the real good ico’s to survive.

Me too it’s definitely a project that’s needed, I’ve just seen this on medium take a look it’s a brilliant platform easy to navigate great set up https://medium.com/@desico.io/exclusive-preview-of-desico-platform-now-available-79ba7702ca34?source=linkShare-923c1e9f7490-1530047296
penfold84s

Activity: 78

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 11:18:46 PM

yes I saw this article is that basically EU law because if so that’s a massive barrier Desico have climbed already and that makes this project even more interesting then I’ve found it to be already, I wish this project good for the future of ico’s

Me too it’s definitely a project that’s needed, I’ve just seen this on medium take a look it’s a brilliant platform easy to navigate great set up https://medium.com/@desico.io/exclusive-preview-of-desico-platform-now-available-79ba7702ca34?source=linkShare-923c1e9f7490-1530047296
Jimmy30s

Activity: 108

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 11:28:47 PM

Hi,

yeah sure I think it’s an amazing project and I believe this project can only make ico’s more transparent especially as thier planning on giving the community access to all new ico’s as a sort of vetting process I think that’s innovative and brilliant. Enjoy https://www.desico.io/whitepaper
Cryptomarmite

Activity: 73

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 09:49:19 PM

Hi,

i think it will create a a lot more confidence when people are investing .
Cryptomarmite

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 09:51:08 PM

Hi,

yeah sure I think it’s an amazing project and I believe this project can only make ico’s more transparent especially as thier planning on giving the community access to all new ico’s as a sort of vetting process I think that’s innovative and brilliant. Enjoy https://www.desico.io/whitepaper
hopefully they will create a list of the icos that don't pass the said requirements so investors are aware
Cryptomarmite

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 09:52:30 PM

Hi,

transparency is what cryptocurrency and icos have been crying out for
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: