Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 04:39:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔴 [ANN] [LOCK] 📧 Envilope - The World’s First Blockchain Postal Service  (Read 2465 times)
mo1.drug11

Activity: 91
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 02:33:24 PM

What exchanges do you set your priorities for in the future?
Power22

Activity: 151

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 04:45:20 PM

Concerning the exchange, I've heard and often talked about one, Job, I do not know, like she's average, but there everything was said about her
ppcinside (OP)

Merit: 2

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 05:30:42 PM

Negotiations with popular exchangers are in progress, but so far this information has not been disclosed
Riha

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 07:17:09 PM

It is interesting idea, especially for business correspondence. This is not a new idea, I have already seen announcements of similar projects, but they are not successful. It is necessary to read white paper in detail.

tw1sterQQ

Activity: 134

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 07:48:50 PM

It is interesting idea, especially for business correspondence. This is not a new idea, I have already seen announcements of similar projects, but they are not successful. It is necessary to read white paper in detail.
The main thing here is how the project will show itself in the future, let's see what happens next, the white paper is written well
Riha

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 07:54:31 PM

The main thing here is how the project will show itself in the future, let's see what happens next, the white paper is written well

I have no doubt that white paper is well written, but I want to read it in detail to understand the essence and strategy of the project.

ssvenss

Activity: 381
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 07:57:27 PM

You really need to join forces with the power of blockchain because you can't really tell if you're message that being sent was secured. you really have a great idea here.

Yes really! this idea needs to be developed and refined and it will have a future in the future, because it is really what people need.
block41

Activity: 137
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 07:57:48 PM

they say that if you added a photo to the Internet, then it remains there forever. that is, will you help people to harbor their data in secret? but how?
DeadAbrasiveness

Activity: 129

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 08:02:45 PM

Envilope is a U.K. Government-Approved Crown Supplier with military-grade encryption in transit and at rest.

Great to hear that you're a UK Government approved crown supplier - can you prove this?
Riha

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 08:03:02 PM

they say that if you added a photo to the Internet, then it remains there forever. that is, will you help people to harbor their data in secret? but how?

I do not fully understand the blockchain technology, but I know for sure that it is capable of many things. Apparently this is good that we can not imagine how it is possible

Departament11

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 08:56:51 PM

I do not fully understand the blockchain technology, but I know for sure that it is capable of many things. Apparently this is good that we can not imagine how it is possible
such a system gives you something that no one can track your financial operations
rambler.bog11

Activity: 66

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 10:18:46 PM

such a system gives you something that no one can track your financial operations
At the moment, the blockhain is the most reliable security system in the network for me
Riha

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 08:24:34 AM

In such words I know it. But I thing that is not enough to understand all process. Similarly, with the protection of the transfer of other information. I hope this project is not just a word.

freemind1
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1014

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 08:27:29 AM

Hi, I do not know if it was mentioned before, but what will be done with the tokens that are not sold? Thank you.
Riha

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 08:36:10 AM

Hi, I do not know if it was mentioned before, but what will be done with the tokens that are not sold? Thank you.

It is interesting too, but why are coins more interesting than the idea of ​​a project?

ppcinside (OP)

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 08:48:08 AM

So guys what is the differerence between you and those famous email site like gmail i though their system is already secured?
As already mentioned above, Envilope has much more functionality, including tracking, selective deleting after sending, the possibility of earning tokens for sending envilopes
zossia

Activity: 147
Merit: 19

TokenUnion-Get Rewarded for Holding Crypto

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 09:02:17 AM

Have you already tested this email program?  Do you have a beta version? How much will this program cost?

ppcinside (OP)

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 09:20:55 AM

All unsold tokens from each tier will be rolled into the next tier. Any remaining tokens after the final tier will be listed on the Envilope platform for $0.50 each.
ppcinside (OP)

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 10:20:18 AM

Have you already tested this email program?  Do you have a beta version?
Envilope currently exists as Enviie, which is deployed as an iOS and Android app, a node-webkit Windows and MacOS desktop app, and also as SaaS. The desktop and device apps will all be updated to add an option to use the decentralized eP2P ecosystem.

How much will this program cost?

The pricing model will ranges from “Free” to “Paid” to “Small Business”, all the way through “Large Business” and
onto a full “Enterprise Solution.” Exact prices will be announced closer to the release of the final product.
GOSPOD1N

Activity: 181

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 10:34:39 AM

Have you already tested this email program?  Do you have a beta version? How much will this program cost?
I think in the future all this information will be known to us, and on the account of the beta version I think, too
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: