Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 11:00:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔴 [ANN] [LOCK] 📧 Envilope - The World’s First Blockchain Postal Service  (Read 2465 times)
soixantedix

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 07:35:52 AM

is it possible to cancel email sending? like i have dispatched accidently an email and want to revert the action?
Riha

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 08:06:54 AM

is it possible to cancel email sending? like i have dispatched accidently an email and want to revert the action?
Somewhere it was written that if the addressee had not read the letter, it could be deleted. I think this is not an innovation, there is a similar function in viber.

sahabond

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 01:22:18 PM

Somewhere it was written that if the addressee had not read the letter, it could be deleted. I think this is not an innovation, there is a similar function in viber.
so I don't understand, is this just for online mail? I thought they were taking over any mail.
Riha

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 01:40:24 PM

so I don't understand, is this just for online mail? I thought they were taking over any mail.
I think in this case it's for mail, not for messengers. That's exactly what I have never seen. And I really want to try it. Sometimes I send the colleagues not what I need.

Copulative

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 02:07:31 PM

I think in this case it's for mail, not for messengers. That's exactly what I have never seen. And I really want to try it. Sometimes I send the colleagues not what I need.
well the project will not change the fact that you can not take responsibility for the files you have sent incorrectly
cryptomayer

Activity: 394
Merit: 129

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 02:17:06 PM

I'm interested in the project. Are there promising projects and the potential of this token to bring me good profits in the future. With long-term investments!
soixantedix

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 02:56:20 PM

well the project will not change the fact that you can not take responsibility for the files you have sent incorrectly

i am trying to understand  advantages of Envilope over other email services. It's easy to missellect the recipient contact from address book or hit Send before you finished the email text. Reverting just dispatched email can be a challenge for blockchain implementation.
FeArZ

Activity: 263
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 04:06:59 PM
Last edit: May 30, 2018, 04:41:42 PM by FeArZ

"Envilope is a virtual envelope in which you can lock an email, digital file, or secure message containing images, audio, video, or text—anything that can be sent online."
Does this mean that any copyright I have will be protected and any forgery will be discovered?
sabina.gnusareva

Activity: 189

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 05:09:29 PM

I just got to your site and I really like how you did it. I don't know what kind of masters tried to do it.
Starbaks

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 05:23:36 PM

project with a very good concept, I am very interested in security features offered in sending files via smartphone. Our data will be audited, guaranteed to the destination intact, without anyone can duplicate and others.
Apple4myCat

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 07:43:14 AM

Very prospective project. Big and strong team, I wish you all the best in your further development!
cryptoicicle

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 08:04:36 AM

In our time, it is very important to maintain security. Because personal data in the Internet is very simple to steal.
Mike Mike

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 08:27:05 AM

In our time, it is very important to maintain security. Because personal data in the Internet is very simple to steal.

Yes, I agree with you, even large postal services have been accused many times that they have a leak of information, or their data is available for various special services ...
Neither

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 08:47:10 AM

Yes, I agree with you, even large postal services have been accused many times that they have a leak of information, or their data is available for various special services ...

What there to say, hack mail very often. Now only those who do not use the Internet did not face the fact that his mail is hacked.
tunnel

Activity: 206
Merit: 21

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 09:01:40 AM

I checked out yours website,  damn it's good, and then I was shocked by your team, all professionals and not young. Will Envilope project be free to use?

▬▬[  IDAP.IO  ]▬▬[International Digital Asset Platform ]▬   
▌ Introducing Derivatives Product Ecosystem to Crypto Asset Market ▐
▬▬  PRE - SALE STARTS 25th JUNE  ▬▬ | Twitter  | Telegram  | ANN  | Medium  | LinkedIn   | Facebook| ▬▬
Starkon

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 09:12:43 AM

What there to say, hack mail very often. Now only those who do not use the Internet did not face the fact that his mail is hacked.

Yes, I've had this a few times. They broke the mail, deleted all the information ... And as I can not even imagine, I did not pass on password to anyone ...
Manue_77Smith

Activity: 36

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 09:31:01 AM

Good luck for the project...
Apple4myCat

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 09:33:05 AM

It is for this reason that it is important that the project develops. Because it will be even worse. Hackers are also developing, and there is a danger that the modern sweat services will not survive.
sjuzze

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 09:48:48 AM

Interesting, but it will be necessary to install  on my  hard disk the entire history of the blockchain, on which Envilope will work Huh
military

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 10:21:02 AM

Interesting, but it will be necessary to install  on my  hard disk the entire history of the blockchain, on which Envilope will work Huh

I think that there is certainly no. Calculations will occur on their side. In the cloud. Honestly, I'm also interested.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: