Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 04:24:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔴 [ANN] [LOCK] 📧 Envilope - The World’s First Blockchain Postal Service  (Read 2465 times)
strongtree2505

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 08:02:03 PM

Now the security of data is very relevant topic.

I agree with you. At the moment, security is very important for users.

When registering on any portal, you need to specify mail. Therefore, the security of the mailbox is very relevant
alexcraft1590

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 08:04:47 PM

When registering on any portal, you need to specify mail. Therefore, the security of the mailbox is very relevant

I, for example, encountered such a problem. My mailbox was stolen and I was left without several important accounts for me
Leading person

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 08:50:00 PM

Full confidentiality and control over the content is necessary in our time. Is that something like military encryption ?. Do you have competitors?
soroket

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2018, 08:51:15 PM

Interest idea
SUNbitok

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 09:05:25 PM

I read the information provided and understand how interesting the project and opportunities. I will follow the implementation, good luck to the team.
tunnel

Activity: 206
Merit: 21

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 09:41:14 PM

I checked out yours website,  damn it's good, and then I was shocked by your team, all professionals and not young. Will Envilope project be free to use?
The pricing model ranges from “Free” to “Paid” to “Small Business”, all the way through “Large Business” and
onto a full “Enterprise Solution.”

you have already formed an approximate price for these rates for your mail service? Do you plan to use the only Internet version of the mail or the usual one, too, like DHL, ups and other?

▬▬[  IDAP.IO  ]▬▬[International Digital Asset Platform ]▬   
▌ Introducing Derivatives Product Ecosystem to Crypto Asset Market ▐
▬▬  PRE - SALE STARTS 25th JUNE  ▬▬ | Twitter  | Telegram  | ANN  | Medium  | LinkedIn   | Facebook| ▬▬
krk

Activity: 38

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 06:44:46 AM

Greek translation reserved
krk

Activity: 38

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 06:51:18 AM

Leading person

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 08:43:25 AM

I checked out yours website,  damn it's good, and then I was shocked by your team, all professionals and not young. Will Envilope project be free to use?
The pricing model ranges from “Free” to “Paid” to “Small Business”, all the way through “Large Business” and
onto a full “Enterprise Solution.”

you have already formed an approximate price for these rates for your mail service? Do you plan to use the only Internet version of the mail or the usual one, too, like DHL, ups and other?
I am also interested in the issue of payment and what does it mean from "Free" to "Paid"?
SUNbitok

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 09:15:39 AM

I, for example, encountered such a problem. My mailbox was stolen and I was left without several important accounts for me
There are no confidentialities on the Internet, e-mail is often hacked and there is no secure exchange of messages ... Before hackers and scammers we are not protected
Apple4myCat

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 10:22:50 AM

Data security has always been an urgent topic. Only now, with the advent of technology blockchain, this need can be solved at full strength.
ppcinside (OP)

Activity: 151
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 10:33:38 AM
Last edit: June 22, 2018, 02:56:24 PM by ppcinside

You guys are good team! I will be happy to take part in the bounty. Are u going to conduct a bounty / airdrop?
This is not planned for now. But Envilope system itself will rewards users with LOCK tokens when you use it so you can receive rewards by simply using it when it comes out Smiley

CoinSpectator article
Donna Madonna

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 10:47:25 AM

You guys are good team! I will be happy to take part in the bounty. Are u going to conduct a bounty / airdrop?
This is not planned for now. But Envilope system itself will rewards users with LOCK tokens when you use it so you can receive rewards by simply using it when it comes out Smiley
Of course, there was always a struggle between those who kept information and those who wanted to steal it.
military

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 11:05:54 AM

Of course, there was always a struggle between those who kept information and those who wanted to steal it.

Well, sometimes, due to the negligence of employees, information was lost. Just someone pressed the wrong button or put it wrong. And the information was lost or stolen.
Bernart

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 11:35:25 AM

I'm wondering, is your product designed for ordinary people or for business?
ppcinside (OP)

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 12:20:19 PM

So guys what is the differerence between you and those famous email site like gmail i though their system is already secured?
As already mentioned above, Envilope has much more functionality, including tracking, selective deleting after sending, the possibility of earning tokens for sending envilopes

How exactly will the blockchain track envelopes? Will that be with a special technology where you can track it in real-time?
Yes, it definitely will be in real time. I can not yet say the details of the technical implementation, but of course this will be company's in house technology

You can't even give a hint as to what type of technology you are going to use? I find this a bit odd and it sounds fishy to me. I am not asking for exact specifications.
We use a technology called BlockStamping. It's allows for the creation of Blockchain Recorded Deliveries. The Ethereum blockchain will facilitate the creation of Proof of Delivery, Proof of Receipt, and Envilope Status BlockStamps, which are entries onto the Ethereum blockchain. These transactions will record and control the transfer of Virtual Envilopes between sender and recipient, creating immutable proof that a Virtual Envilope was delivered, received, and opened, as well as giving the sender control over the Virtual Envilope’s content. This functionality will be available in both the centralized and decentralized systems.
ppcinside (OP)

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 12:25:29 PM

This is for everyone. From ordinary users to small business, all the way through large business and onto a full enterprise solution.
ppcinside (OP)

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 12:37:45 PM

New article from TGDaily

Inside Envilope - the World’s First Blockchain-Based Postal Service

This article is a good way to better understand Envilope
hollymoolly

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 03:21:54 PM

I looked at the roadmap of the project, and I think that initially it was created for ordinary people, but now there should be interest from large companies. For this it is difficult to say where the developers will go further.
Jack Cparrow

Activity: 42

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 04:08:30 PM

I looked at the roadmap of the project, and I think that initially it was created for ordinary people, but now there should be interest from large companies. For this it is difficult to say where the developers will go further.
I think that they will go where they can develop the project. Since it does not look like the guys just want to raise money. I would not say that this is very profitable ...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: