Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:30:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔴 [ANN] [LOCK] 📧 Envilope - The World’s First Blockchain Postal Service  (Read 2465 times)
Bernart

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 10:24:08 AM

In fact, every project has the chances to raise money and start development, another matter how much they will collect money, and what will happen with tokens that they can not sell ...
Burn probably, so usually do projects. This is already a normal practice is considered. Although I also wonder what will happen to tokens that do not sell.
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
crypto reva

Merit: 0

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 10:43:06 AM

In fact, every project has the chances to raise money and start development, another matter how much they will collect money, and what will happen with tokens that they can not sell ...
Burn probably, so usually do projects. This is already a normal practice is considered. Although I also wonder what will happen to tokens that do not sell.
It is not necessary to clog your head. The guys have a great idea and I'm sure that they will be able to sell all the tokens they have for sale!
datguyian

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 10:50:30 AM

now any business with the prefix of blockchain is thriving. In the same time not for every business it useful, but still it's great technology ... I could only say one thing - well done, I wish you success in development!
And what to expect, the blockchain is now an advanced technology. And if you apply it in the right place, the result will be big and good.
First of all, it's the security of personal information. Secondly, the safety of all the results. In the third, decentralization. In Envilope I can see all  punkts.

Although decentralization is not necessary for every project, not for every business it is useful. Blockchain, I think, first of all, it is necessary to make security personal data and then transparency in the turnover of  money.

The more privacy and security related issues are involved, the more decentralization becomes important. You don't want single point of failures if sensitive data is at risk.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
   █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
cryptoplane

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 11:03:11 AM

It is not necessary to clog your head. The guys have a great idea and I'm sure that they will be able to sell all the tokens they have for sale!
Now very needed solutions like this, because there is few quality service that can provide high level of security.
Stuart little

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 11:22:14 AM

Now very needed solutions like this, because there is few quality service that can provide high level of security.
Yes, the crypto industry requires quality solutions. The project should provide a quality solution for a wide society.
Bernart

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 01:21:21 PM

I'm interested in how long you will need to develop your project. When can you interpret your platform in action? Ideya interesting, but I do not know how quickly will be implemented ...
crypto reva

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 01:42:21 PM

Much depends on the composition of the development team. Money also plays a role, the more they will gather $, the more experienced they will be able to hire programmers and finish work quickly. In general, we'll see ...
cryptoplane

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 02:02:36 PM

In my opinion, a decent enough project, of course, I really glad that there is open team! Investors would like to see who is going to collect money for development)) 
memyselfandi

Activity: 573
Merit: 100

Futurov

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 02:11:19 PM

Actually I find this project hard to advertise and introduce to market because now a days there are a lot of possible ways to communicate and connect to someone else. There are a lot of sites offering easy and good communication worldwide that is why I am not really sure that this will support by many people.

███████████████ ██ █      F U T U R O V     The #watch2earn Revolution      █ ██ ███████████████
Website  ⦁  Telegram Group  ⦁  Telegram Channel  ⦁  Twitter  ⦁  Instagram  ⦁  YouTube  ⦁  TikTok  ⦁  Github
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Stuart little

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 02:40:40 PM

In my opinion, a decent enough project, of course, I really glad that there is open team! Investors would like to see who is going to collect money for development)) 
I'm sure that this factor will bring great benefits to people and investors, as it will add confidence to the project. And accordingly the project will be able to get much more money.
D1jay
Copper Member

Activity: 294
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 02:54:00 PM

Actually I find this project hard to advertise and introduce to market because now a days there are a lot of possible ways to communicate and connect to someone else. There are a lot of sites offering easy and good communication worldwide that is why I am not really sure that this will support by many people.

Just my thoughts exactly, i mean is this really a much needed services that requires using blockchain technology and also conducting an ico to raise funds for?
There are many project in blockchain that are solving one problem or the other but this does not really look important imo, neither does it really requires alot of $$ to get this running.
I don't know how this will go long term, however, best of luck to the project team.

Bernart

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 08:35:11 AM

An excellent project, I expect good profits from it and grandiose developments useful to society, the idea is simply gorgeous!
crypto reva

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 09:27:57 AM

A great idea for the Envilope project will guarantee it)) a very promising and outstanding project, but developers still have a lot of work to do.
cryptoplane

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 09:45:24 AM

I noticed a lot of advantages, but without doubt, there were some shortcomings, so there is something to think about and work on. But I think that devs can make all think in the best way))
Stuart little

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 10:18:49 AM

On the one hand - new idea, a promising result, a large audience of interested people, I like it! But on the second hand - still everything is ahead, you need to work hard! If you will - the result will not make you wait.
Bernart

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 10:45:43 AM

Sure that they will achieve good results if they will work hard)) I am delighted with the pace of the development idea and its implementation! the ICO will be going well and this is the main indicator of the work for the result!
podavan

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 11:09:49 AM

I did not quite understand why this temporary interruption of pre-sales, since several companies were interested in the project, what would be the reason for this interruption?
crypto reva

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 11:21:21 AM

Grandiose results of ICO, I noticed that the team is moving to success, I'm glad that everything is developing this way, it's nice for me to follow.
cryptoplane

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 11:40:50 AM

As I know - everything goes according to plan, without any collapse or delays, I hope you will not let down Envilope, I believe in you project and have high hopes!
Stuart little

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 12:07:51 PM

As I know - everything goes according to plan, without any collapse or delays, I hope you will not let down Envilope, I believe in you project and have high hopes!

ICO is one of the main indicators of how much the idea of ​​the project is in demand and whether it has the right to life! I think that the project needs to develop at the same pace!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: