Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 04:34:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: do you believe in luck?  (Read 1304 times)
acener

Activity: 1274
Merit: 115

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 02:42:14 AM

do you think that to be sucesfull trader one needs to be lucky or not but rather work hard, learn etc. my opinion is that luck plays big part. i know i myself am not realy somewhat enough lucky in lottery, gaming and similar. evan worse, used to be highly unluck to the point i would feal the world is going against me on purpose. i know some people like me, who simply cant succide evan if they work extra hard, like givin more then 100 percent. something happens, always. so you can see how realy bad fealing it is when it happens over and over again, to the point one starts to cry. then the oposite ones. ones who simply have lucky hand. so which one are you?, or do you evan think there is such thing as luck, and does it play any part in this cryptogame?

In some cases, I somehow believe in luck because there are some instances where in we could get a great reward instantly. Lottery is an example of us being lucky for we can't guess the result of it but just through luck. Also, there are some times in our lives where we get what we are aiming for easily.

lehuong

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 03:04:09 AM

I believe in luck, because today you have, in addition to the efforts of yourself, you have the luck of yourself, and some winners, they still have the luck factor into it. I believe there is good luck and how about you??
BLAST2MARS

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 06:51:24 AM

Yes and luck is the reason I've made almost 6BTC in less than a year of holding. Even if I am good at trading but I don't have enough luck, perhaps I'll be spending many years just to hit that goal.
mstfprcn

Activity: 700
Merit: 553

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 06:59:25 AM

of course yes and I believe in luck, me and my no-experienced friend started trading 2 years ago, i used charts, models, reading lots of things etc. he just liked the name of ethereum and jsut bought and wait.

Now he retired Smiley me, i am still working with charts,models etc...

EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 07:25:25 AM

Luck is real and i believe luck. We do bounty campaign and we receive payment,we need a lucky to got good bounty and give we a lot of profit. We need lucky in trading or gambling to gain a lot of profit. In this life we need lucky to reach dream Smiley
Will not be satisfied if your dream has been reached but the result of luck.
The lucky is not you are looking for, but lucky is made by your own self. Every bounty campaign you take part will not give you any luck. But if you do research on the bounty campaign is, 90% you will get luck for bounty campaign that you do research. However with trading and gambling, if your way depend on your lucky you will not get anything in the future.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
kokobaba880

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 07:34:48 AM

Yes I believe that luck is every thing if you are lucky because many things which will happen to all because of your luck if you are a hard worker person you can work hard to achieve a status but for a lucky person like if we check in the trading business some time trader earn more profit with out a work or strategy all because of luck.

proTECH77

Activity: 1120
Merit: 30

Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 07:41:51 AM

Being a trader and expecting to have luck on trades simply means that you are gambling, because trading does not involve luck but rather having a working strategy that would be able to maximize your profits and minimize your losses.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄          bisq.network          ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
<<<<<<<<<<<Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀          DOWNLOAD    N O W           ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
coffigayo

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 07:45:28 AM

Yes luck is someone's destiny, someone will always win when his life in luck aka hoki.Anda learn from many experiences about the game in the world of cryptocurrancy.
abaidudez

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 07:46:05 AM

If you are on trading you need to be good and have a brilliant skill in trading. Luck can be an aspect of winning and can be a good thing also in trading. If you just have an excellent trading skills then there is no need for luck, that skills of yours is enough to be successful.  

▀▀████████████████▄▄         H A V E N      /      HOLD HAVEN. EARN BNB!         ▄▄████████████████▀▀
Community Driven DeFi Project Built on BSC
|    Whitepaper    |      Telegram      |       Twitter       |      [ SafeHaven.Finance ]      |     Instagram     |        Reddit        |      YouTube      |
moshk555

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 08:20:55 AM

I lost most of my investment after some time working in crypto and after that I again started with a small amount and started earning slowly from that and at that time luck supported me so much if at that time luck was not with me maybe I was not here in this field at this time because I do not have anything to trade with luck helped me recover my loss.
The cure

Activity: 448
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 08:31:28 AM

I believe in luck,but you shouldn't depend on it. To have an effort and be a hardworking individuals are the keys to achieve our goals in life. By joining bounty campaign,more efforts an patience is needed. If you get lucky,that's the fruit of your efforts.
Farhan786

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 08:48:20 AM

I believe in luck. That's the most important thing in trading is luck. Trading is not all luck, an analysis, knowledge, and lucky need. I try hard work and try and luck is one of the most important reasons for success.
george888055

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 10:30:10 AM

Hard work and luck walk together. When you have luck, sometimes you get chance suddenly and after that you work on it with hard work and again you receive reward
dekcutbusu33

Activity: 166
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 10:50:51 AM

You do not believe luck will make you successful in trading kriptocurrancy, the factors that will make success in trading are knowledge, strategy and enable to manage emotions in trading, most traders lose their money because greedy, impatient and do not use cut loss in every trading. In cryptocurrancy, I think it's okay besides the luck involved in making a profit. No one can claim with a straight face that they know wherever the coin is headed, unless they have enough money to manipulate the market itself.
d1ceplayer

Activity: 686
Merit: 277

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 11:02:15 AM

I believe in luck but it doesn't mean that we can't do anything. For example, when trading, we need luck as well but most of all we need knowledge and experience. You shouldn't rely on luck. First of all, it is necessary to work hard learning the basics and if you have luck it will be just a bonus
Luck and fortune are something on which almost all the people believe in but the fact is you cannot rely on your luck entirely and that it is not at all possible that only luck can help you in making some good earning which you can then use to have a better living. You need to put in your bets possible efforts as well along with relying on luck and that you need to hope for the best all the time.
Charloz24

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 11:10:03 AM

Luck can be an important factor, but the most important thing is the study of projects in which you are participating in ICO, buy and hold tokens. I also consider luck that I found this forum 4 years ago
cheezcarls

Activity: 2254
Merit: 658

Revolutionized copy gaming platform

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 11:24:39 AM

To be honest, yes I do. There are people out there who are lucky enough to buy them in the past and reaping the rewards later on. However, there are those who are unlucky as well that they have bought coins or tokens and experiencing a crypto bloodbath. At the end of the day, that's life. Sometimes we are lucky, and sometimes not. Just deal with if you are unlucky and move on to get better. As for those who are lucky, you guys are fortunate for that and use it for a greater purpose.

Pla
                             ▄██████████▌
████             ▐███████████▌
  ████         ▐████    ███
   ▐████     ▐████     ███       ███      ▂▃▅
     ████    ████        ███      ███████
        ███    ████        ███      ███████
         ▐██    ████        ███      ███          
                 █████         ███      ███
              █████▌         ███      ███
           █████▌            ███      ███
     ██████▌
███████
ade.win
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
.R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   C O P Y   G A M I N G   P L A T F O R M  .
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██ 
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ ████▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀████ █
█ █████▄  █ ████▀  ▄█████ █
█ ██████▄  █ █▀  ▄███████ █
█ ███████▄  █  ▄█████████ █
█ ████████▄  █ ██████████ █
█ ██████▀  ▄█▄ █ ████████ █
█ ████▀  ▄███▄  █ ███████ █
█ ██▀   ██████▄  █ ██████ █
█ ██▄▄▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Play Smart Win Big!
Zekemporium

Activity: 64
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 11:41:29 AM

To be honest I do believe in it depending upon the situation. I mean I know that I am not a good trader but if sometimes I win big then I do call it my good luck and nothing else. haha. So surely if that is my thought on my winnings then surely I do believe in it.

Luck many times is internal biochemistry for most of the people here and it changes according to situation to be frank. Many times we blame our luck when something goes wrong and many times we do the opposite in vice versa situation. So whether there is anything like luck or not but we do have its moral support somehow.
ronsaldo

Activity: 217
Merit: 17

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 11:42:30 AM

I don't believe in luck because in order to be successful in crypto industry you must have patience, intelligence/knowledge and be hardworking trader, not only depending luck.
ScroodjMoney

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 11:51:19 AM

Certainly you need some luck when you trade. But most of the altcoins are just huge pump and dump machines. People who drive these pump and dump schemes need no luck.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: