Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 07:47:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: do you believe in luck?  (Read 1304 times)
chiko27

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2018, 05:26:47 PM

I believe in luck and think it's not important in the marketplace. your hard work and your skills to learn the market properly it is very useful to know when is the right time to buy or sell.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Damon | Atomine Support

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 05:36:44 PM

do you think that to be sucesfull trader one needs to be lucky or not but rather work hard, learn etc. my opinion is that luck plays big part. i know i myself am not realy somewhat enough lucky in lottery, gaming and similar. evan worse, used to be highly unluck to the point i would feal the world is going against me on purpose. i know some people like me, who simply cant succide evan if they work extra hard, like givin more then 100 percent. something happens, always. so you can see how realy bad fealing it is when it happens over and over again, to the point one starts to cry. then the oposite ones. ones who simply have lucky hand. so which one are you?, or do you evan think there is such thing as luck, and does it play any part in this cryptogame?

I do not know about you, but I believe in luck, for example today I successfully passed several exams and generally settled in a good company as a community expert. I hope in the future I can get a good job and earn money. but at the moment I believe and do everything that helps my luck. Do not lose faith, just hope and do what you think is right. Smiley
Bitcoin_Speculator

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 05:46:11 PM

If u want to Claim your Luck You should work work for luck..Luck is  a reasonable theory aiming that a lucky day should be on us for a miracle. If u use crypto any time any luck favor you..That can Big change Your Life..
untugede

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 05:56:43 PM

do you think that to be sucesfull trader one needs to be lucky or not but rather work hard, learn etc. my opinion is that luck plays big part. i know i myself am not realy somewhat enough lucky in lottery, gaming and similar. evan worse, used to be highly unluck to the point i would feal the world is going against me on purpose. i know some people like me, who simply cant succide evan if they work extra hard, like givin more then 100 percent. something happens, always. so you can see how realy bad fealing it is when it happens over and over again, to the point one starts to cry. then the oposite ones. ones who simply have lucky hand. so which one are you?, or do you evan think there is such thing as luck, and does it play any part in this cryptogame?
luck does exist in the trade, but we do not have to rely on that luck, in our trade will not always be lucky, of course, we also need to work hard, and can know the price of coins in the market, so we will know when we should buy and when we will sell it, in trade there will be defeat and there will be profit, if we want to be patient, then we need not fear to lose, make our defeat as a lesson, which we will never experience again.

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                 
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                       
                                                    ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
roni12345

Activity: 45

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 06:45:36 PM

Well, when it comes to investing, we could all use a little luck. And if you don't have luck on yiur side, you might just have to make your own.
bitzizzix

Activity: 2380
Merit: 448

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 07:05:52 PM

I believe in luck, and luck is a gift from the Almighty or a gift because of his patience and hard work. so you should not give up with your efforts because there will be unexpected luck there.
There will be luck not only in one place because it will surely be able to be somewhere else.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
yadwoa69

Activity: 107

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 07:25:58 PM

Luck only form part of success. I believe in discipline, dedication and hardwork. These three virtues will stimulate luck.
shimbark123

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 07:51:52 PM

I really do believe in luck. And who doesn't? I really like to play betting games and luck comes out of me. Luck is the best thing that can happen to me. I am winning bet because of luck I think. That's not a skill btw. I sometimes get lucky by day.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Jpja

Activity: 150
Merit: 29

Happy mother of 5 children

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 08:13:03 PM

Luck is an important factor in trading and investing. Many traders underestimate this factor.But in order  to get lucky, you need to work very hard. This also includes training in specific skills, including trading.

👉🏼 Relictum Pro – touch the future now!
https://relictum.pro/
vishudda

Activity: 406

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2018, 08:40:10 PM

Even i feel sometimes, Luck plays a big role. Because i lost money.. I purchased some coins few months before when i start my trading into crypto, as soon as i sell the coins at a lower price that is less than an ICO price and the coin price increased like anything.. I thought like i would have own it.. Now i am owning many coins, listing is nightmare for them.

Nick Abimanyu

Activity: 406
Merit: 19

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 10:07:28 PM

I believe in luck however luck will not come continuously without the existence of hard work. Because hard work itself is a major factor as a supporter of luck, so that luck can be achieved maximally or at least 2-fold more than expected
millithe1st

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 10:14:50 PM

Yeah luck plays a part if you dont know what you're doing, if you read the markets, news, social stats, you'd see where something is going easily, yeah most are marketing ploys but they tend to work, usually the best ads win, the more presence the higher the price of something - demand-
4abrec

Activity: 420
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 11:32:30 PM

Absolutely correct opinion. I also believe that luck is primarily the key to success, if you do not believe in luck, it will never wait.
tuliobrothers

Activity: 185

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 11:39:40 PM

Yes i believe in luck there are certain cases which give us solid proof that luck actually exist life winning lotteries.. Surviving from deadly accident there are scientific theories and evidence for luck.

Yes,  me too,  sometimes i believe in luck because there are some cases that the other person who is not able to buy some foods and cannot afford to buy anything and through winning in some game in just a single moment they already become rich. I guess they are very lucky.

alibaba93

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 12:22:15 AM

I believe in luck,but you shouldn't depend on it. To have an effort and be a hardworking individuals are the keys to achieve our goals in life. By joining bounty campaign,more efforts an patience is needed. If you get lucky,that's the fruit of your efforts.
I believe that it is the hard work that eilp dhape you beung a better trafer but lucl is of course qill give you the opportunities to be a successful one because not all great people im thqt thing will be given the opportunity to be successful and being lucly is doing a big role in our life. I believe that it is the hard work that eilp dhape you beung a better trafer but lucl is of course qill give you the opportunities to be a successful one
MiukoOk

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 12:25:00 AM

Luck only form part of success. I believe in discipline, dedication and hardwork. These three virtues will stimulate luck.
I only believe in skills, experience and patience, luck is something not clear, perhaps these three factors will determine the luck. That is my personal point of view, I would like everyone to comment.
Hemady17

Activity: 505
Merit: 35

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 02:03:35 AM

I don’t believe in luck what I trust is I am responsible on all things happening in my life. Why should I blame my mistake to others if this fault was made by me. If you are not lucky in trading there are hidden causes of that situation. You are maybe lacking in research, knowledge, and coaching regarding your trade. People who believes and leave there trade in fate has low chance of success in trading. This type of people should reconsider investing instead of trading.

Base Protocol                                     Presale
Hold one token; Hold all tokens                [ Website ]
BitcoinTalk  |  Discord  |  Twitter  |  Medium  |  Telegram
NCN_Moon

Activity: 26

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 02:46:58 AM

In general in life, luck plays the biggest part in my opinion. I am not saying that one can solely rely on luck nor successful people succeded without tears and sweats, however, I have seen patterns while observing people around me.

One thing to remember though is that you can also be lucky by being open to new things and opportunities. And never be defeated when things didn't go as expected. Let it pass and open your arm widely once again to other new things. Good things will come, at least once in your lifetime. If you have been waiting and preparing you will be able to utilize and make it take you to the moon whether it is crypto or other investments.
maxreish

Activity: 1330
Merit: 326

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 03:12:05 AM
Last edit: May 23, 2018, 03:23:24 AM by maxreish

Yes I believe in luck, but even good fortune you are you must also do these things for you should succeed, you need to find the luck  not the lucky will come to you. Many people rely on luck but so far has still not come into their lives because they not looking for, but what they do is wait to come into their lives.
jerix

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 03:24:14 AM

Yes, I really believe in luck. Luck can come to anyone at any time. But we also should not if only rely on luck alone. Of course, luck is also based on the science of knowledge and hard work is strong. So we have to keep working hard so that luck is always with us.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: