Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 09:37:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: do you believe in luck?  (Read 1304 times)
kidd07

Activity: 149
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 03:29:10 AM

I believe in luck,but you shouldn't depend on it. To have an effort and be a hardworking individuals are the keys to achieve our goals in life. By joining bounty campaign,more efforts an patience is needed. If you get lucky,that's the fruit of your efforts.
I believe that it is the hard work that eilp dhape you beung a better trafer but lucl is of course qill give you the opportunities to be a successful one because not all great people im thqt thing will be given the opportunity to be successful and being lucly is doing a big role in our life. I believe that it is the hard work that eilp dhape you beung a better trafer but lucl is of course qill give you the opportunities to be a successful one
In our daily living luck has a big part in our life.Things happen with hardwork and luck to be a succes.Life is a circus of lossing and winning.Work for it, so that luck will follow.
VclDm

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 04:31:57 AM

Yes. Of course I believe in luck. Although mostly the knowledge and skills you have got to be able to trade and invest in the cryptocurrency market. But luck will make a big profit in business or investment in the market. When you are lucky, you feel very happy and happy. This will create more interest and continue to participate in the cryptocurrency market.

Herressy

Activity: 361
Merit: 106

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 04:43:09 AM

I believe in luck,but you shouldn't depend on it. To have an effort and be a hardworking individuals are the keys to achieve our goals in life. By joining bounty campaign,more efforts an patience is needed. If you get lucky,that's the fruit of your efforts.
I believe that it is the hard work that eilp dhape you beung a better trafer but lucl is of course qill give you the opportunities to be a successful one because not all great people im thqt thing will be given the opportunity to be successful and being lucly is doing a big role in our life. I believe that it is the hard work that eilp dhape you beung a better trafer but lucl is of course qill give you the opportunities to be a successful one
In our daily living luck has a big part in our life.Things happen with hardwork and luck to be a succes.Life is a circus of lossing and winning.Work for it, so that luck will follow.
a person that dont want to work very hard are just only depends on the luck that may come to them so we should and we must take to work hard ad play hard for what you wanted to have.
expertofexperts

Activity: 293
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 05:08:33 AM

Luck and these astrology is all waste of time. Be practical and do what you believe in .
expless

Activity: 200
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 05:58:11 AM

Yes i believe in luck there are certain cases which give us solid proof that luck actually exist life winning lotteries.. Surviving from deadly accident there are scientific theories and evidence for luck.
Well, in this context, there is nothing like luck since the OP simply referred to trading. I believe luck is how you are able to use your own wisdom to utilize what is available to you by learning first and doing it well. In trading, knowledge comes first, and luck may come in picking a coin that can actually hit a big one than you would have imagined. Now, those are totally two different things, because if you believe in luck to make trade decisions, then you could as well just go give your funds to charity.
besides luck indeed we must have ways and strategies for trading, so suppose I think if we just rely on luck and do not understand by way of trading just the same we will enter the deep kejurang, to be able to gain profit of course as a trader we must have expertise for how to trade , not just rely on luck alone.
Luck is what a person can truly understand if he gambles. That game will show the true meaning of fortune and fate. As far as profession of trading is concerned, it is not about luck at all. I also think that it depends on the capabilities, knowledge and experience of a trader that how much he will earn and how long it will take him to become a rich guy and achieve his goals. Trading is full of challenges which can be defeated by a calm wise mind.
Tigorss

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 06:03:48 AM

Yes I really believe in the luck of being a trader is not only we are smart How to do it How to do a good strategy to become a trader but luck should still be on us as a trader Why because when we are good at making strategy when we smart in deciding things When will we buy When we will sell if we are not lucky yes just the same as a lie then from that luck is very influential in this case
heavenknows

Activity: 192

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 06:43:05 AM

I believe in luck! there are instances that luck would be very helpful to you. Sometimes you just need to look for that once in a while. Prayers are good to obtain luck. Believe me. God gives luck
Oleg_Teleg

Activity: 36

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 06:58:45 AM

Knowledge and lucky are the key to success. Knowledge will always occupy the first place in such cases. I repeatedly went into a coin, waited a month, she gave 10% and after I left her coin grew by 50%. It's a shame, yes. But he who have the knowledge and can wait, is doomed to success!
kiloiko

Activity: 339
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 07:04:56 AM

I don't believe the luck.But I won't blame the people ,who believe the luck.I was in this crypto currency trading more than a year.So I had own skill towards the fluctuation of price.I will use my own skill to trade bitcoin and other crypto currency.The principal I had use for trading is Buy low and Sell high.
But still the lucks plays a big part in the crypto trading because no one knows what will happen in the future so trading is like an gambling too.But skills also helpful in understanding about the price movement and we can make.predictions according to this but we need luck for that our prediction come true.
Yes and I agree with you mate LUCK plays a big part in crypto. I do not dis agree for having a skills does not play part especially in trading it is much important and also knowledge to know what is the best and together with LUCK you can be successful with trading,gambling or any aspects in life.
The word luck is just nothing but only a name of randomness. Actually it is a part of theory of probability of life. If there is a person who believes in God and says that God will save me and go out to dive in an ocean in flood. He repeats the same words to a guy who tries to stop him from jumping into the ocean and jumps and dies. Then he is angry at God and complains that you did not save me. God replies who do you think sent you the guy who tried to stop you? There is no luck until you try to materialize it.
deppil

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 07:17:58 AM

Yes i believe in luck there are certain cases which give us solid proof that luck actually exist life winning lotteries.. Surviving from deadly accident there are scientific theories and evidence for luck.

Yes,  me too,  sometimes i believe in luck because there are some cases that the other person who is not able to buy some foods and cannot afford to buy anything and through winning in some game in just a single moment they already become rich. I guess they are very lucky.
Yeah I think we can not underestimate about luck. sometimes luck also affects your profit dude. I think all traders need luck? we know that price changes will not necessarily correspond to calculations and analysis. sometimes market have uncertain price changes. from that luck is very influential
Mark13

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 07:39:01 AM

do you think that to be sucesfull trader one needs to be lucky or not but rather work hard, learn etc. my opinion is that luck plays big part. i know i myself am not realy somewhat enough lucky in lottery, gaming and similar. evan worse, used to be highly unluck to the point i would feal the world is going against me on purpose. i know some people like me, who simply cant succide evan if they work extra hard, like givin more then 100 percent. something happens, always. so you can see how realy bad fealing it is when it happens over and over again, to the point one starts to cry. then the oposite ones. ones who simply have lucky hand. so which one are you?, or do you evan think there is such thing as luck, and does it play any part in this cryptogame?

Cryptocurrency is very volatile so in trading you should bet and focus all your knowledge, talent and positivity to your trade. Luck is just a small part and you should not give it all based on it. In other words it is not efective if you based only on luck. Hardworking and better knowledge is your number one tool to be successful. Just continue on learning on your mistakes that you've met on trading.
rudox

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 07:53:55 AM

In trading luck has about 2% while learning the art of trading makes up the remaining 98%. Nothing takes the place of hard work and learning. Let nobody deceive any one that with luck that you can be a wonderful traders.
RoolBi

Activity: 109

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 07:56:53 AM

In my mind, there are never two lucky words when I invest in something. Investments can only be profitable and survive in the marketplace through experience and business experience.
Geurangsang

Activity: 294
Merit: 14

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 08:04:17 AM

I don't thing so if locky is the big part of trader world. For me, luck is come 1 on 100 time we try. If you depend on lucky, you will lost all money than you can get 1 of lucky again. I think trade is statistic world. Who can calculate opportunities, he will come to win and got profit.

Eliyo

Activity: 33

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 08:39:28 AM

Some persons are truly lucky in life, most things come so handy that others baffle But for some others it will require a combination of hard work, patience etc to succeed. So for me the issue of luck is neither here nor there. The most important thing is to be determined to succeed at all cost either by chance or effort.
sunder54

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 08:48:26 AM

Of course I believe in luck, when I started investing in cryptocurrency with some Technical Analysis (maybe it's my fault, I should use a lot of Technical Analysis) then the price suddenly going worst, that's why I believe in luck
boy130

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 08:48:32 AM

I don't believe in luck, karma, god or anything metaphysical (yet). Luck is simply the word people use when they defy the odds. When you take a large sample size as is the human population and the divide the expected frequency into this sample size, you're going to get a few people that are more than a few standard deviations away from the mean in terms of how often they win. However, there are also people on the other side of the spectrum that almost low every time. When you average these people out, you'll find that the expected frequency is seen, meaning luck is just a descriptor of those in the positive standard deviations.
vakie1

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 08:50:24 AM

Beside try hard, I think luck is important
_yoshi

Activity: 280
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 08:52:21 AM

I think as successfull trader you dont need luck. You will make your profit because of your analytics and tradin strategy. If you have luck too, you will make a huge gain of profit.
novaprime

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

UniDApp - it's DeFi time!

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 09:20:42 AM

do you think that to be sucesfull trader one needs to be lucky or not but rather work hard, learn etc. my opinion is that luck plays big part. i know i myself am not realy somewhat enough lucky in lottery, gaming and similar. evan worse, used to be highly unluck to the point i would feal the world is going against me on purpose. i know some people like me, who simply cant succide evan if they work extra hard, like givin more then 100 percent. something happens, always. so you can see how realy bad fealing it is when it happens over and over again, to the point one starts to cry. then the oposite ones. ones who simply have lucky hand. so which one are you?, or do you evan think there is such thing as luck, and does it play any part in this cryptogame?
Luck really helped me get a lot of money from the bounty campaign. The biggest money I received from the bounty campaign was approximately $ 40k. That was a terrible number and I only worked for 2 months. I accidentally participated in a normal project and few people worked on the project. At the last sale, they sold more than $ 10 million, so my salary was higher. Cheesy

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄