Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 06:46:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 [115] 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ❤️[PreSale][ANN]Aimedis - HEALTHCARE CHANGED FOREVER❗️10k PATIENTS IN HOSPITALS❗  (Read 10482 times)
ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 04:04:39 AM

Do we already know how much has been raised by the project Aimedis till now? Did they reach the softcap already? What are their targets?

I think I have seen this information somewhewre. May be I am wrong. I will look for that and get back to you. Or may be some others can easily post it if they have these details in their mind.
According to my Aimedis Dashboard, they raised $ 5.144.515,27 so far. I cannot believe, that this is true, because 6 weeks ago, it was nearly the same amount. Maybe they haven't updated the progress bar.

Possible honestly I think it really holds back projects when they don’t have more commonly updated raise totals as a continuous stream of updates lends itself to more excitement

There is some activity in Telegram so I am guessing they just did not update it? but not sure. If they are accepting more than ETH than it is going to be a slow process given updating has to happen manually. But I think the sale is slow as of late.

em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2018, 08:30:33 AM

Do we already know how much has been raised by the project Aimedis till now? Did they reach the softcap already? What are their targets?

I think I have seen this information somewhewre. May be I am wrong. I will look for that and get back to you. Or may be some others can easily post it if they have these details in their mind.
According to my Aimedis Dashboard, they raised $ 5.144.515,27 so far. I cannot believe, that this is true, because 6 weeks ago, it was nearly the same amount. Maybe they haven't updated the progress bar.

Possible honestly I think it really holds back projects when they don’t have more commonly updated raise totals as a continuous stream of updates lends itself to more excitement

yeah, i totally agree with you they should cultivate the habit of updating their website sometimes new investors can use that as a yardstick to make investment decisions

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
arifdadang34

Activity: 518
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 09:32:38 AM

yeah, i totally agree with you they should cultivate the habit of updating their website sometimes new investors can use that as a yardstick to make investment decisions
of course the website is a determining factor for investors, if no renewal is done, the new investors will be misunderstood.
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 11:51:50 AM

I agree, Also if they not updating it atleast once a week their investors and supporters will not going to know if it's doing well also maybe some possible investors will not going to like it too.

At your service
Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2018, 12:19:15 PM

Ya more information is always reassuring to investors the more communication they can commit to daily the better investors and followers will think of it

That's why you see project that do well tend to have constant interaction with the investors and community. They do get ideas from the community on how to move the project forward.

Yea, its of utmost importance, AMAs, Q&As are both wonderful means of communicating with the community, its such a vibrant means that guarantees productivity in any industry, maybe Aimedis should consider imploring such as a means of tentative communication or dedicated members of the team should handle this channel effectively  

I agree, Having a question and answer between the community supporters / investors and team member of the project is really a big help not only for those people who's asking specific question because other community members will going to see and learn from it.

Yeah, I have a lot of questions as I am confused about what the Aimedis blockchain actually functions as? It turns out that Aimedis do not hold electronic health records on their blockchain, they are kept completely separate.

What!!!! If they are not storing health record in blockchain for easy availability and transparency then what the heck are they using blockchain for

Lol. I thought the blockchain was for securely storing health records for patients so no one can be able to access the data except the user.

I thought also that they will going to store it on blockchain so all the data will be secured and can't be access except by them and the user. We must ask the team regarding to this confusion.

Yep I was confused when I asked on telegram and Roxana told me that no sensitive, private or medical data will be stored on the Aimedis blockchain. But it actually makes a lot of sense data will still be held by the hospitals but Aimedis willl use Health Level 7 (HL7) protocol for communication in version 1. Then in version 2 it will develop it further by implementing Fast Healthcare Interopability Resources (FHIR) API so users can exchange health records securely.

But i thought the essence of storing such in blockchain is to allow easy accessibility by all, as oppose to when its off the blockchain, won't that reduce flexibility and make the entire system rigid?, or is it because they are unsure of the security and bureaucracy that's involved in the medical field?, i need clarification on that aspect, if you can 

You see raising this type of dust at this time of the project is really not cool, team should always make provision for bitcointalk admin or representative from the project and not only telegram or discord

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2018, 12:31:28 PM

Yeah, I have a lot of questions as I am confused about what the Aimedis blockchain actually functions as? It turns out that Aimedis do not hold electronic health records on their blockchain, they are kept completely separate.

What!!!! If they are not storing health record in blockchain for easy availability and transparency then what the heck are they using blockchain for

Lol. I thought the blockchain was for securely storing health records for patients so no one can be able to access the data except the user.

I thought also that they will going to store it on blockchain so all the data will be secured and can't be access except by them and the user. We must ask the team regarding to this confusion.

Yep I was confused when I asked on telegram and Roxana told me that no sensitive, private or medical data will be stored on the Aimedis blockchain. But it actually makes a lot of sense data will still be held by the hospitals but Aimedis willl use Health Level 7 (HL7) protocol for communication in version 1. Then in version 2 it will develop it further by implementing Fast Healthcare Interopability Resources (FHIR) API so users can exchange health records securely.

that surprises me now too. I thought that saving the data on the blockchain was an important part of the project.
On the homepage is the following sentence
Store your data securely and anonymously, backed by our proprietary blockchain, and share it with the doctors you trust.
Where is this data stored?

Okay I got a really good answer in the end on telegram from Roxana, the important thing is to bear in mind there are 3 main types of data, medical, sensitive and synced.

AIMchain is the blockchain solution that Aimedis has developed and on this chain it will store medical data such as discharge letters, medical documents, dr signatures, rights management, etc.

This is the kind of data users will be able to share with their doctors on the platform. Sensitive data such as diagnosis, operation records and text copies of psychiatrist conversations will be held privately by the hospital or medical practice.

The sensitive data is sent between user and hospital through HL7 protocol, Aimedis does not hold this data and this is how they will be able to transfer clinical and administrative data. There is also synced data which is the data that is collected from smart devices and medical trackers but this will also not be stored on the blockchain.

Hope this makes sense look at the Aimedis telegram if you want to see the convo I had with Roxana.

Nice, Now it's clear that each data will going to store base on their types. And I agree that those sensitive data must be really stores more securely than some data.

As it turns out the only secure way to store data is to store it offline and not online. That is why they are storing user sensitive data at offline facilities rather than the blockchain.
BTCdude007

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 12:40:03 PM

The project is good and stong. Now 5 million dollars is a good some for ICO. It is so hard to collect money. I think the the bigest part of this some was collected by big venture investors.
Corleone100

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 03:17:53 PM

I’m not sure I have seen any announcement posted by the Aimedis team regarding how much was raised or if softcap was reach. I think you should refer this question to their telegram for answers by any of their moderators.
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 04:05:58 PM

You got that right, going to an investment platform to check on sales is like an investor scrolling constantly on CMC to check if something good is happening to his/her portfolio, so imagine the happiness that will radiate within such individual if he/she gets to see a rise in price, so that's just a similar scenario that plays out when their is an increase in sales update
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 05:03:44 PM

You got that right, going to an investment platform to check on sales is like an investor scrolling constantly on CMC to check if something good is happening to his/her portfolio, so imagine the happiness that will radiate within such individual if he/she gets to see a rise in price, so that's just a similar scenario that plays out when their is an increase in sales update
If i am right a lot of people asked for a progress bar but why is the team not paying attention to that? i don't think it is even that hard to fix an progress bar.
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 07:10:09 PM

Probably they update the dashboard manually. Looking forward for the clarification from the team soon. Hopefully they reached their target goals.
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2018, 07:40:04 PM

Ya more information is always reassuring to investors the more communication they can commit to daily the better investors and followers will think of it

That's why you see project that do well tend to have constant interaction with the investors and community. They do get ideas from the community on how to move the project forward.

Yea, its of utmost importance, AMAs, Q&As are both wonderful means of communicating with the community, its such a vibrant means that guarantees productivity in any industry, maybe Aimedis should consider imploring such as a means of tentative communication or dedicated members of the team should handle this channel effectively  

I agree, Having a question and answer between the community supporters / investors and team member of the project is really a big help not only for those people who's asking specific question because other community members will going to see and learn from it.

Why is that though? I thought the blockchain is meant to hold such information cause of the extent of trust and tamper proof abilities it possessed

My exact thoughts when I came across it, I mean, why would a blockchain project choose not store sensitive information on the blockchain?
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 08:10:45 PM

Why is that though? I thought the blockchain is meant to hold such information cause of the extent of trust and tamper proof abilities it possessed

My exact thoughts when I came across it, I mean, why would a blockchain project choose not store sensitive information on the blockchain?

Medical domain have many restrictions and privacy will become extremely important. So the projects have to be transparent only until certain extent because of their application in this domain.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Ace44

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 08:37:38 PM

Probably they update the dashboard manually. Looking forward for the clarification from the team soon. Hopefully they reached their target goals.

Yea, i'm thinking in same direction but it will also be best if it gets fixed sooner than later, the above amount which they've raised is impressive and i will love to see much more update on that aspect, its not every time that one gets to see such concept and i do hope that it fully comes to life, it will be amazing to see such happen, till then, we just have to wait for update
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 08:58:31 PM

that surprises me now too. I thought that saving the data on the blockchain was an important part of the project.
Store your data securely and anonymously, backed by our proprietary blockchain, and share it with the doctors you trust.

Okay I got a really good answer in the end on telegram from Roxana, the important thing is to bear in mind there are 3 main types of data, medical, sensitive and synced.

AIMchain is the blockchain solution that Aimedis has developed and on this chain it will store medical data such as discharge letters, medical documents, dr signatures, rights management, etc.

This is the kind of data users will be able to share with their doctors on the platform. Sensitive data such as diagnosis, operation records and text copies of psychiatrist conversations will be held privately by the hospital or medical practice.

The sensitive data is sent between user and hospital through HL7 protocol, Aimedis does not hold this data and this is how they will be able to transfer clinical and administrative data. There is also synced data which is the data that is collected from smart devices and medical trackers but this will also not be stored on the blockchain.

Hope this makes sense look at the Aimedis telegram if you want to see the convo I had with Roxana.

Nice, Now it's clear that each data will going to store base on their types. And I agree that those sensitive data must be really stores more securely than some data.

It’s very detailed, I highly recommend speaking to Roxana on the telegram group if you want to learn more information she’s extremely helpful and she responds in a matter of seconds.

phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2018, 09:44:46 PM

I think it would be great for some of the telegram admins to maybe put together a QA session or even just put together some of the most common QA's they get in the telegram and start updating the ANN thread with them or maybe a page on the site thats updated often
faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 10:39:02 PM

It’s very detailed, I highly recommend speaking to Roxana on the telegram group if you want to learn more information she’s extremely helpful and she responds in a matter of seconds.

Roxana is still responsible for the telegram channel? How does she manage that, if she is constantly on events to introduce Aimedis? I would like to have such an employee :-)

AngelJoshua

Activity: 630

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 02:14:41 AM

I think it would be great for some of the telegram admins to maybe put together a QA session or even just put together some of the most common QA's they get in the telegram and start updating the ANN thread with them or maybe a page on the site thats updated often

I agree, Question and Answer session will really going to be a big help to those people who want to know more about their project and I know some people will decide if they will going to start investing and participating to this project too.

At your service
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 04:37:22 AM

I agree even though they are actively responding to different inquiries on Telegram; at least for me they do. I think an AMA on reddit would serve a better deal given it will always be there and easy to reach

Ace44

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 08:20:36 AM

Yea, that will be a good approach to help define some of the questions been dropped here by the community, an interactive moment will go a long way in their quest for having a strong community, i see no reason why such can't be held, the positive effects that comes with it is just enormous to overlook, communication is really needed at this point
Pages: « 1 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 [115] 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 »
  Print  

Jump to: