Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 07:00:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 [118] 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ❤️[PreSale][ANN]Aimedis - HEALTHCARE CHANGED FOREVER❗️10k PATIENTS IN HOSPITALS❗  (Read 10480 times)
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 07:00:59 PM

Patience needs to be adopted if you ever want to have longterm profit sitting there hoping for overnight 100x profits isn’t investing or business building its gambling and unsustainable

I guess people are beginning to understand this after being burnt over and over again but if they so care they could still be impatient and greedy about their investment...

When is the end of the ICO?

I was also looking for the information about closure date. What is the softcap for this project? May be I have seen it earlier. But forgotten now unfortunately.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 07:06:09 PM

I think it would be great for some of the telegram admins to maybe put together a QA session or even just put together some of the most common QA's they get in the telegram and start updating the ANN thread with them or maybe a page on the site thats updated often

Did you by any chance understand what this title means? "Aimedis - HEALTHCARE CHANGED FOREVER❗️10k PATIENTS IN HOSPITALS❗". Why only 10K patients? Is this the history or they want to achieve 10K patients success stories in the future?

I think it refers to the amount of patients that belong to the hospitals that Aimedis have partnered with, what I want to know is if a hospital partners with Aimedis is it obligatory for the patients to use their services or do they get a choice?

I think the 10k patients are the users of Aimedis at the beginning of the ICO. You must have the choice, if you woud like to use the Aimedis system or not. You cannot force the patient to use Aimedis.

Exactly. The 10k figures give me confidence that they are not alone and this is an evidence that there are plenty things to expect from this platform.

If they keep on updating that number 10K to some other in multiples, it will also boost investor sentiments. That is what is needed now especially when the market is bleeding every other day.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Getadaaa

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2018, 07:24:13 PM

blockchain is a amazing technology!
its perfect for Educational and Health Based Platform!
And its good too see Aimedis making that happen!
its also enriching the platform with Various features like Ai and all cool stuff!
Please should see its capability soon!

Maybe am wrong, but this is the first health and medical adoption of Blockchain technology. I won’t be surprised to Aimedis used by patient all over the world. We’ve been waiting for this alll along.
The platform would involve Artificial Intelligence as well as Human Intelligence as a check.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 08:36:17 PM

I think it would be great for some of the telegram admins to maybe put together a QA session or even just put together some of the most common QA's they get in the telegram and start updating the ANN thread with them or maybe a page on the site thats updated often

Did you by any chance understand what this title means? "Aimedis - HEALTHCARE CHANGED FOREVER❗️10k PATIENTS IN HOSPITALS❗". Why only 10K patients? Is this the history or they want to achieve 10K patients success stories in the future?

I think it refers to the amount of patients that belong to the hospitals that Aimedis have partnered with, what I want to know is if a hospital partners with Aimedis is it obligatory for the patients to use their services or do they get a choice?

I think the 10k patients are the users of Aimedis at the beginning of the ICO. You must have the choice, if you woud like to use the Aimedis system or not. You cannot force the patient to use Aimedis.

Exactly. The 10k figures give me confidence that they are not alone and this is an evidence that there are plenty things to expect from this platform.

If they keep on updating that number 10K to some other in multiples, it will also boost investor sentiments. That is what is needed now especially when the market is bleeding every other day.

Well, its not really about updating, its all about convincing the individuals to come into the project, this can only be done by the team putting all the necessary facilities in place and creating the needed platform that will convince hospitals and patients to use them, its a long and gradual process but will worth it if they become successful
faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 09:57:07 PM

its also enriching the platform with Various features like Ai and all cool stuff!

I'm really excited about how Aimedis will use artificial intelligence. Honestly, I do not really know how it's going to work at the moment. But I am optimistic that there will be a good solution
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 10:03:42 PM

Patience needs to be adopted if you ever want to have longterm profit sitting there hoping for overnight 100x profits isn’t investing or business building its gambling and unsustainable

I guess people are beginning to understand this after being burnt over and over again but if they so care they could still be impatient and greedy about their investment...

I was also looking for the information about closure date. What is the softcap for this project? May be I have seen it earlier. But forgotten now unfortunately.

They have a rather high softcap of $9m. I saw an update recently about the amount raised and I believe they haven't hit this target yet. The token sale has been extended until the end of October.

Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2018, 10:27:55 PM

I'm really excited about how Aimedis will use artificial intelligence. Honestly, I do not really know how it's going to work at the moment. But I am optimistic that there will be a good solution

Lol, we belong to the same category. Blockchain and AI gets me hyped which is why I believe this is gonna work out even though I don't know the how yet.
phantam

Activity: 546

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2018, 11:07:02 PM

They have a rather high softcap of $9m. I saw an update recently about the amount raised and I believe they haven't hit this target yet. The token sale has been extended until the end of October.

I dunno not sure if that’s high really it’s not low but not quite high I’ve seen projects with 15 and 25m softcap that we’re what I’d consider high or even rediculous
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 12:13:20 AM

Lol, we belong to the same category. Blockchain and AI gets me hyped which is why I believe this is gonna work out even though I don't know the how yet.

When I read about it, It's really makes me excited on how they will going to use artificial intelligence on their project. I think it will be like their application will going to monitor a person with an AI features.

At your service
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 05:12:58 AM

Healthcare and blockchain is a new combination of two different areas. I think it will take some time, to connect these areas, but Aimedis has some big advantages.
As fas as I know, the ICO will end at the end of October.

The 10 hospitals is something to keep in mind as well. That should generate some traction. This year was a rough year on everyone and I think that traction would be the best defense agains all the volatility that is happening.

faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 07:32:49 AM

Aimedis has its own Youtube channel. I did not know that. There are only 4 videos, but you can see Roxana on stage
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRK4YOmEGst6kk54g13RK7A/videos
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 07:45:47 AM

Aimedis has its own Youtube channel. I did not know that. There are only 4 videos, but you can see Roxana on stage

Amazing video's but i saw the last one was 3 months ago, they should consider making more video's a lot of people like to see video's about a project.
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 09:02:34 AM

Thanks for the update, i believe the market situation adversely affected most projects, its now a thing of luck to hit the softcap, talk more of hardcap with most ICOs, a lot of them have no option than to extend to a stipulated period, which is understandable, i do hope the market will fully bounce back and become vibrant as it was before the downtrend
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 09:13:37 AM

I dunno not sure if that’s high really it’s not low but not quite high I’ve seen projects with 15 and 25m softcap that we’re what I’d consider high or even rediculous

I would say it's pretty high considering that ICO's are not popular investments anymore. I wonder if they will be able to find a way to fund the project if they do not reach their softcap.

Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2018, 09:30:34 AM

Amazing! Thanks for this, I never knew they had a youtube channel. I particularly liked the one of Roxana  at the crypyocurrency expo 2018.
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 10:56:48 AM

There was an update on Telegram that the pre-sale has been extended and the bonus continues. However the min contribution is 5 ETH. the crowd sale details will be published in a later date.

Zombie259

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 12:10:47 PM

Amazing! Thanks for this, I never knew they had a youtube channel. I particularly liked the one of Roxana  at the crypyocurrency expo 2018.

Aimedis release a lot of more videos on twitter or on their blog website. I agree that they should upload the videos to their youtube channel to get more attention, especially when Roxanna is on the video  Roll Eyes
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 12:27:08 PM

Aimedis release a lot of more videos on twitter or on their blog website. I agree that they should upload the videos to their youtube channel to get more attention, especially when Roxanna is on the video  Roll Eyes

I watched some of their videos and it's really good. I hope they will going to make more video promotions because it will really going to attract people attentions.

At your service
CrypticBabe

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2018, 12:32:19 PM
Last edit: September 26, 2018, 06:07:36 PM by CrypticBabe

When I read about it, It's really makes me excited on how they will going to use artificial intelligence on their project. I think it will be like their application will going to monitor a person with an AI features.
If They do things as promised then it will do lots of amazing stuff in medical science Bringing a  revoulation to BlockChain Technology!
Making people have faith in blockchain is a amazing technology!
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2018, 01:28:07 PM

There was an update on Telegram that the pre-sale has been extended and the bonus continues. However the min contribution is 5 ETH. the crowd sale details will be published in a later date.

Is this really verified? I have to visit the telegram group and verify by myself it seems  Smiley
Pages: « 1 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 [118] 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 »
  Print  

Jump to: