Bitcoin Forum
June 08, 2024, 11:45:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Genesis  (Read 3188 times)
Real1Guy

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

ooo yeaaa, dont worry

View Profile
December 28, 2013, 01:46:02 PM

Trust: -12: -3 / +0(0)
Warning: Trade with extreme caution!
Ignore  *the fool*

:*

It is all good
nocoin

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 28, 2013, 01:55:41 PM

I explained to you already, that I was one of the only ones on the altcoin forums, last summer
who was telling people that altcoins were a good investment.

At that time, there was alot of rude people on these forums(as there is now too), and they attacked me at times.
I see.
Solicited donations "on behalf of the salvation army", but refuses to provide proof
Attempts to collect donations for unregistered charity
instacalm

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 28, 2013, 01:56:29 PM

yet another superfluous thread
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
December 28, 2013, 02:05:35 PM

you predicted their rise, but that was rather obvious since as more people heard of bitcoin more would find out about alts. That rise was logical

The fall of alts is not logical nor obvious. I would say alts will continue to rise, if new alts stop spawning. Simply supply and demand.

There could be other circumstances that arise that we can not predict.

Real1Guy

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

ooo yeaaa, dont worry

View Profile
December 28, 2013, 02:22:10 PM

EVERYONE CLICK ON REPORT TO MODERATOR
AND REPORT THE FOOL
fu ck spammer-scramer

It is all good
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
December 28, 2013, 02:25:21 PM

you predicted their rise, but that was rather obvious since as more people heard of bitcoin more would find out about alts. That rise was logical

The fall of alts is not logical nor obvious. I would say alts will continue to rise, if new alts stop spawning. Simply supply and demand.

There could be other circumstances that arise that we can not predict.

It is ridiculous to talk about 'supply and demand' with these coins.

Get real.

Copy and paste and create millions of billions of coins.

Do that over and over again, maybe a thousand times, and there is no supply crisis at all.
No reason to pay hardly anything for any of the coins.

Too many coins.

Have trouble reading by any chance?Huh?.... try again. I said if new alts stop spawing.. or perhaps comprehension is the issue?Huh

The exchanges are to blame their greed is obvious cryptsy needs to stop adding ever new copy and paste shitclone.

noedelx

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 28, 2013, 02:53:44 PM

can someone please get this guys banned hes spamming every alt coin tread now with this shit
vrm86

Activity: 676

View Profile
December 28, 2013, 03:12:14 PM

I AM MOSTLY OUT OF THE ALTCOINS AT THIS POINT IN TIME ( because fools have driven the prices way too high )

You mean you have dumped your coins too early?  Cool
SaltySpitoon
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 2154

Welcome to the SaltySpitoon, how Tough are ya?

View Profile
December 28, 2013, 03:29:02 PM

+1 if you're going to trash Altcoins do it in the Bitcoin forum - you are in the WRONG ROOM HERE

Nope, this is the right place.

Its a speculation thread, don't see how its spamming.
Mooshi

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 28, 2013, 03:33:55 PM

Someone seems a bit cranky and has no idea how the free market works.

The concept is simple. Yes, there are a bunch or really stupid altcoins with either bland names or flat out retarded ones. However, the way things work is if someone finds value in something and people agree on the value, it becomes a thing. If people were to one day feel the US dollar is worthless paper and treat it as such, it'd crash big time. If there is an alt coin that is deemed too bad for the community, people ignore it till it dies.

Simple, no? There are many alt coins I flat out loathe, but guess what? I have zero invested in them, the value of them has no effect on /me/ as an individual. So why should you care, OP?
MisO69
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005

My mule don't like people laughing

View Profile
December 28, 2013, 04:11:26 PM

Haters gonna hate...

Who cares what you think. What is happening here is something that has never happened before. No one is qualified to predict what will happen in the future with alts or btc for that matter. Its all just speculation.

Nullu

Activity: 532

View Profile
December 28, 2013, 04:14:25 PM

We're now in the boom phase of altcoins. Most of them will be in the dust in a year's time. The ones that make it will have worth. The fun is in trying to work out which of those it will be, and the more coins there are, the more divided the hashing power, and thus the bigger the reward should you pick the right coins.

I think it's fine just the way it is.

BTC - 14kYyhhWZwSJFHAjNTtyhRVSu157nE92gF
gnode

Activity: 492
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 28, 2013, 04:30:08 PM

Well I don't think that people realize how small the total altcoin market cap is at this time. It is tiny in comparison to anything remotely related to wall street etc. It is even small compare to the average bonus of somebody that works at the big wall street firms.

Given that what, will happen when big money starts pouring in?

Every coin on an exchange will skyrocket!!! These coins will never die.

Nobody will care about specific properties of the coins. The only concern will be a viable network.

The price of coins have just started going up, we will see big increases in the months ahead.

What about the coins not on any exchange? Well the key is to guess which ones will get listed and mine those.

iGotSpots
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054

CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2013, 04:41:51 PM

Trust: -12: -3 / +0(0)
Warning: Trade with extreme caution!
Ignore

Thanks for the tips, OP!

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All