Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:34:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: VIRTUAL MINING CORP  (Read 9331 times)
RickJamesBTC

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 30, 2013, 01:28:45 PM

Sorry, I never said the world is against me. It doesn't bother me at all when you get all pissy at what I say. You can say you aren't vouching for the company, yet you clearly are. For some reason, you believe that they are honest manufacturers, instead of the latest group of liars. They took in money claiming a November ship date, it will be January very soon. They are still taking in money with ship dates in February, March, etc, but have no proof that they have made a single product. The thing that pissed me off and got me posting in this ridiculous thread was the positive reaction to a photo of the "assembly line" which consisted of some crap workbenches in a garage. If all it takes to perpetuate a fraud is a few hundred bucks at harbor freight and one pc case, someone should at least call them out on it. Even hashfast shares more than that. Instead of worrying about what I write, why don't you ask your buddy at vmc to come up with some proof of development.

At least you have a solid idea what I think of you and vmc.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
NickDanger

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 30, 2013, 01:30:51 PM

I'm not vouching for the company as I've stated multiple times but somehow you missed....

But you did vouch for TerraHash, visited them & insisted that they were 100% legit.
You mocked the detractors, calling them "trolls," just as you do here.
Those who laughed at you got to keep their money.
Those who listened to you lost it.  All of it.

For those who have been a part of the TerraHash trainwreck, where Bar pulled the *exact same shit* -- roped in the suckers while insulting the detractors & trotting around his "expert" opinion, this thread is deja vu all over again.

RoadStress
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1007

View Profile
December 30, 2013, 02:43:22 PM

I was the only one crying "scam" and "con". RickJamesBTC and Entropy-uc didn't

ALL I SEE IS SCAM. you want me to say scam, there it is

I wouldn't touch this scam with a ten foot pole.

Again you are incorrect RoadStress.

Ok this has gone to the next level. I admit that i missed Entropy-uc quote, but now you just quoted RickJamesBTC who said "scam" AFTER your post where you say that individuals are crying "scam" so i don't see how can i be wrong if you present me a proof that has happened after your statement. So grats to yourself for proving that you are really desperate regarding the issues here and that could only be because you are a shareholder of a sinking ship.

And again except from a signed NDA there is no other proof (ok maybe except the benches posted in the photos). Is there a deadline in the NDA? They could have chips ready in 1 year for example or 2 or 10. What guarantees you that they are working to get the chips as fast as possible? I'm not saying that they won't have chips soon, i'm just asking for some reasons for their success except NDA and naked assembly benches.

Bargraphics

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

Every man is guilty of all the good he did not do.

View Profile
December 30, 2013, 03:03:31 PM

I'm not saying that they won't have chips soon, i'm just asking for some reasons for their success except NDA and naked assembly benches.

I try to cut the garbage out of your posts so I apologize for not quoting you fully.

I think we are in agreement here. I'm not saying they will have chips soon or at all. I'm simply stating that with the knowledge presented it is likely that they will. You and RickJamesBTC seems to like to see me repeat myself. We already had this conversation in the other thread which I already quoted on this one. There's certain timelines in the IC world that are "usual".  There are certain delays that are "usual". If you take both of them and also take the timeline that was given by the owner of the company then you would come to the same conclusion. If this company isn't a total scam then they should have chips relatively soon (Read: within a month to two months) because of their admitted delays.

It's up to you and anyone else that is interested in this company (if you are not interested in the company then why even ask these questions..) to decide if the information given is enough to trust the company. Obviously for you personally it is not and I can respect that. Just like RickJamesBTC you want to see an actual chip unfortunately that cannot happen until it is manufactured (Another point I already quoted in this thread from the other thread).

So now here we are guys.

You have all the facts presented to you regardless if you want to read them or not.
You still choose to want to see a working product which means you have to wait until end of January/February.
If you choose not to wait then there's nothing left to say here, you guys will keep screaming scam until then and there's nothing I can do because that is your opinion and for all I know might be correct.
RoadStress
Legendary

View Profile
December 30, 2013, 03:11:56 PM

I'm not saying that they won't have chips soon, i'm just asking for some reasons for their success except NDA and naked assembly benches.

I try to cut the garbage out of your posts so I apologize for not quoting you fully.

I think we are in agreement here. I'm not saying they will have chips soon or at all. I'm simply stating that with the knowledge presented it is likely that they will. You and RickJamesBTC seems to like to see me repeat myself. We already had this conversation in the other thread which I already quoted on this one. There's certain timelines in the IC world that are "usual".  There are certain delays that are "usual". If you take both of them and also take the timeline that was given by the owner of the company then you would come to the same conclusion. If this company isn't a total scam then they should have chips relatively soon (Read: within a month to two months) because of their admitted delays.

It's up to you and anyone else that is interested in this company (if you are not interested in the company then why even ask these questions..) to decide if the information given is enough to trust the company. Obviously for you personally it is not and I can respect that. Just like RickJamesBTC you want to see an actual chip unfortunately that cannot happen until it is manufactured (Another point I already quoted in this thread from the other thread).

So now here we are guys.

You have all the facts presented to you regardless if you want to read them or not.
You still choose to want to see a working product which means you have to wait until end of January/February.
If you choose not to wait then there's nothing left to say here, you guys will keep screaming scam until then and there's nothing I can do because that is your opinion and for all I know might be correct.

Well i thought that the "usual" delays have already been passed, but it's up to yourself to admit that or not.

And i will say this again. Posting as proof a fact that happened after your statement seems just wicked. You can't present 3 proofs of people that said "scam" when at the time of your statement there were only 2 people. Stop misleading readers.

metroickha

Activity: 21

View Profile
December 30, 2013, 03:13:06 PM

I placed 2 orders on 22th of November with shipping date 31th of December 2014. My shipping dates are moved to atleast February 22th.

Last e-mail from VMC customer service
--
Dear Customer,
Pre-Order Terms: This is a pre-order. 28nm ASIC products are shipped according to placement in the order queue, and delivery may take 3 months or more after order.Your items wont be shipping til between February 22th-March 20th.

Regards,
Customer service
--
Bargraphics

View Profile
December 30, 2013, 03:16:19 PM

I placed 2 orders on 22th of November with shipping date 31th of December 2014. My shipping dates are moved to atleast February 22th.

--
Dear Customer,
Pre-Order Terms: This is a pre-order. 28nm ASIC products are shipped according to placement in the order queue, and delivery may take 3 months or more after order.Your items wont be shipping til between February 22th-March 20th.

Regards,
Customer service
--

Are you going to wait or get a refund? If you choose to get a refund please report back here how the process went.

Sadly there are a lot of alt accounts of crumbs being made (dolor, doloreshaze, doloresmaze, nickdanger, cropcircle) because he was banned so if you could provide some definitive proof of your order/payment that would be great. If not I understand.
RoadStress
Legendary

View Profile
December 30, 2013, 03:20:50 PM

--
Dear Customer,

Regards,
Customer service
--

Are you going to wait or get a refund? If you choose to get a refund please report back here how the process went.

Sadly there are a lot of alt accounts of crumbs being made (dolor, doloreshaze, doloresmaze, nickdanger, cropcircle) because he was banned so if you could provide some definitive proof of your order/payment that would be great. If not I understand.

crumbs was banned? link? so tard Inaba and other scammers don't get banned or scammer tag and he gets banned? what for?

Nice min 2 months delay. Are those kind of delays "usual" in the IC world? I thought you said 1-4 weeks.

Bargraphics

View Profile
December 30, 2013, 03:27:31 PM

crumbs was banned? link? so tard Inaba and other scammers don't get banned or scammer tag and he gets banned? what for?

Crumbs was banned a few days ago, hence his lack of posting.

Nice min 2 months delay. Are those kind of delays "usual" in the IC world? I thought you said 1-4 weeks.

Well look at HashFast, they did take over $14M from the community and are two months late and they bragged about paying all of their contractors (Design house, Fab, Assembly, Shipping Companies, etc..) extra to speed things along.

Maybe my estimation is wrong but I'll stick to it and just say that there were probably some bigger issues that caused a larger delay then normal.

RoadStress
Legendary

View Profile
December 30, 2013, 04:28:14 PM

Well look at HashFast, they did take over $14M from the community and are two months late and they bragged about paying all of their contractors (Design house, Fab, Assembly, Shipping Companies, etc..) extra to speed things along.

Maybe my estimation is wrong but I'll stick to it and just say that there were probably some bigger issues that caused a larger delay then normal.

By the looks, HashFast wasn't late at all. They just lied to their customers about a Oct/Nov delivery. The same thing COULD apply to VMC too since there was no specific dates in their published agreement with eASIC.

Bargraphics

View Profile
December 30, 2013, 04:29:01 PM

By the looks, HashFast wasn't late at all. They just lied to their customers about a Oct/Nov delivery. The same thing COULD apply to VMC too since there was no specific dates in their published agreement with eASIC.

Maybe, guess you should take that up in a HashFast thread. I imagine many people would disagree that they were not late.

Refund date is not the same as not being late in my opinion. Thankfully ActM has open refunds and does not have a "refund date".
antcastle

Activity: 6

View Profile
December 30, 2013, 04:45:21 PM

/
Maybe, guess you should take that up in a HashFast thread. I imagine many people would disagree that they were not late.

Refund date is not the same as not being late in my opinion. Thankfully ActM has open refunds and does not have a "refund date".

The main difference between HashFast and Virtual Mining is HashFast has shown evidence of working miners, and VM has shown... zip.
Bargraphics

View Profile
December 30, 2013, 04:50:56 PM

/

The main difference between HashFast and Virtual Mining is HashFast has shown evidence of working miners, and VM has shown... zip.

Give Virtual Mining two more months like you did HashFast and then we'll see Smiley. Let's be fair here!
RickJamesBTC

View Profile
December 30, 2013, 05:00:24 PM

/

Give Virtual Mining two more months like you did HashFast and then we'll see Smiley. Let's be fair here!

Why? In May VMC said they would be shipping by tomorrow. Hashfast started what, three months after that?

"We are estimating on shipping our 45nm series of machine by 12/31/2013 and our 28nm by 6/30/2014"

Where is ANY PROOF that machines are being developed? You are such a sucker, sitting here waiting for them to disappear with all the preorder money. Put up or shut up.
Bargraphics

View Profile
December 30, 2013, 05:07:11 PM

/

Why? In May VMC said they would be shipping by tomorrow. Hashfast started what, three months after that?

"We are estimating on shipping our 45nm series of machine by 12/31/2013 and our 28nm by 6/30/2014"

Where is ANY PROOF that machines are being developed? You are such a sucker, sitting here waiting for them to disappear with all the preorder money. Put up or shut up.

Please do actual quotes with links to where that is said so people can see how long ago that was.
Then since you are trying to do due diligence as you said you didn't need to, please quote each one of his estimated timelines as well as when he started asking for payment.

Just make sure you give people a clear picture of what's going on, "only scammers and liars would hide this".

RickJamesBTC

View Profile
December 30, 2013, 05:07:55 PM

Here is the boss in October saying that orders that day would be shipped by now. You want to tell those people where the orders are?

I tried to place an order but the approx delivery is 31 December.
"Approximate date of delivery with this carrier is between Tuesday 31 December 2013 and Thursday 2 January 2014 * "
Is this Right??

Thank You

This is what our shopping cart is estimating, based on the pre-order queue.  It should be before this date.

All you do is lie Bargraphics. You have money on the line with this in some way, and you are causing more people to be defrauded with your statements.
RickJamesBTC

View Profile
December 30, 2013, 05:11:38 PM

Keep accusing me of lying, loser. Instead of having a real answer, blame me for something else. Not quoting with enough detail? Seriously? GTFO. That was on the first page of the VMC thread.

While you are at it, what was your involvement in defrauding people with Terrahash? Don't seem to be answering those accusations either.
Bargraphics

View Profile
December 30, 2013, 05:21:40 PM

Here is the boss in October saying that orders that day would be shipped by now. You want to tell those people where the orders are?

I tried to place an order but the approx delivery is 31 December.
"Approximate date of delivery with this carrier is between Tuesday 31 December 2013 and Thursday 2 January 2014 * "
Is this Right??

Thank You

This is what our shopping cart is estimating, based on the pre-order queue.  It should be before this date.

All you do is lie Bargraphics. You have money on the line with this in some way, and you are causing more people to be defrauded with your statements.

Please let me know where I lied,

Here, I'll help you out a little Smiley

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=297543.msg3782916#msg3782916

November 30th -
The chips are going to be late

I've sent one of my friends to VMC, he bought 1THs Platinum more than a week ago. Today he called and told me that aprox. shipping would be 2-3 months. So, WTF? I'm too ordered when here in forum shipping was December, not 2-3 months.

That is for ordered which have been place last week.  We have a pre-order queue, so if you are at the end of the queue, then the wait is about 2 months.

Weekly Update 12/18/13

Crypto-Trade:

I have all of the legal issues worked out, and I am programming them into the verification site.

VMC:

We are working with eASIC and our engineers to get our chip and boards in full production.

We have stock piled all the hardware to build the miners and we are per-assembling the miners.

Weekly Update 12/25/13

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

Here is a picture of our manufacturing line for assembling miners.

Assembly Line

We are working on assembling everything, so when our boards and chips arrive, we can ship the miners fast.

You post 3 month old quotes and I post the most recent and relevant quotes. I wonder which one of us is actually "lying".

Guess we'll see soon enough how late they will be as I told you they said they would be and even quoted them saying it.

Keep chugging along RickJames!

While you are at it, what was your involvement in defrauding people with Terrahash? Don't seem to be answering those accusations either.

More illiteracy from you, let me quote myself from this same thread (again)
Even though I shouldn't even reply to your troll post, I did not Shill for Terrahash as I was never paid and only based my opinions on evidence at the time. I visited them in person and they had the product to physically show me that was working when I went. Unfortunately Yifu screwed everyone that purchased Avalon chips and then Terrahash decided it would be easier to commit fraud instead of dealing with their companies issues. Also they are being sued by many people currently.

I guess I should mentioned that I also "Cheered" for KnC and they came through.

I also should mention that I visited HashFast personally as well and told everyone that I believed they would be late but would have a working product and I guess I was correct on that one too.

I've been to many conferences already and met some of the people that frequent this board.

I guess I'm +1 all things considered!

Now please stop trying to bring this thread off topic and do try and be civil.
RoadStress
Legendary

View Profile
December 30, 2013, 05:29:21 PM

November 30th -
The chips are going to be late

ken found out right on 30 November (right on the shipping deadline) that chips are going to be late? I find that hard to believe+ fact that there were no reasons supplied. BFL had the mighty "clock buffers", HashFast had "lack of substrate", but VMC has nothing. Yes i should trust this company.

RickJamesBTC

View Profile
December 30, 2013, 05:35:54 PM

Wow, you really know how to obfuscate the truth with your layers of bullshit. You just said people should give VMC two extra months, just like they did for hashfast. In October your mighty boss ken slaughter is telling people that the shopping cart has accurate shipping dates. Some weeks later, he says it has accurate shipping quotes again, still two months out. Nowhere are people told that they won't be getting their shipments. In fact, the post you quoted says that shipments have already started. Where is the proof of that? Where are all those customers?  

"Shipping:

We have this last week shipped our first products to customers.
"

What the hell are you trying to hide?  I can't be lying because I never promised anything or intentionally misled people about the situation. You have.  

Since you said it again, do you even understand what illiteracy is?
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: